Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Italian Amore ❯ Vol. Three/Chap. Twenty-Three: Angel Boy ( Chapter 23 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Lena was not fazed by them. Men. They all looked the same to her. Boys never really excited her as much as girls did. That was until today. Lena walked into the cafeteria and looked around. The girls were all lusting after the visiting stallion for the week. And this was only day one. Lena sneered at the unsightly before. “Disgusting!” the American thought. “They are only boys!” But, that all changed when she sat down at her usual table near the window. She just happened to look over near the corner and see… him. This wasn't just a boy, this was an angel. He had to be. Why else would he look so beautiful like that? Short, fiery red hair that seemed to glow in the sunlight. His creamy, pale white skin looked so tasty to her. Despite his clothes looking messy, this boy looked like a model. Even though looked rather bored, the girls all stared at him in excitement. Lena had to blink many times to see if she was dreaming or not. No, this wasn't a dream. The girl felt her face turning a playful, bright red.
Oh wow…” she thought. Oh wow was right, girlfriend!
 
Angel Boy
 
Okay, that did it. Lena was going in. She stood up from her seat and walked over to her target. The other girls watched her in confusion and shock.
“What's going on?”
“I thought Lena hated boys.”
“Maybe she's gonna kill him.”
“Or drive him away.” Lena heard what they were saying, but chose not to respond. Her drive was focused on the young stud in front of her. Everyone watched on intently. Anything could go at this very moment…
The boy finally looked up and saw Lena walking over to him. The girl paused as she noticed those sweet cotton candy blue eyes setting on her. She could barely move at all. Her heart began to pump like crazy in hyper excitement. The boy looked her up and down.
“Yes?” he asked. Lena opened her mouth to speak. Everyone waited and listened. Nothing seemed to be coming out at first. Finally, the girl bowed her head in surprising modestly.
“Hey,” she said at last. The boy showed no emotion on his face.
“Can I help you?” Lena toughened herself up some.
“How you like it here?” The angel shrugged at her.
“I've seen better.” Lena to smile. “Hot and honest! Score!” she thought. The tomboy sat down next to her crush. Everyone watched on stunned. She's not attacking the boy. Could it be… Nah! She couldn't possibly be… Could she? Lena gave her crush a little smile.
“I'm Lena. And you are?” The angel brushed hair out of his eyes.
“What's it to you?” Lena shrugged.
“Is it so wrong to ask?”
“It depends.” Lena raised an eyebrow at him.
“On what?”
“Is this question for you or some cowardly little slut that can't do it herself?” The American girl glared at him.
“What do you think, smartass?” The boy began to smile at her. Lena hid her excitement under fake anger. “Damn, he's got a sexy smile!” she thought. But, can't focus on that now. The moody angel reached forward and fixed Lena's hair clip near her eyes.
“Well if you must know, Angelo.” Oh, this was just too perfect. A hot angel named Angelo with a snarky taste to him. Lena had found the perfect man! Angelo snorted.
“Tell me something Lena; are all the girls in this hellhole school this pathetic to ogle of my classmates and me?” Lena cut him a sharp look.
“Don't call us pathetic! We are not pathetic!”
“Oh-ho! I beg to differ!”
“How so?”
“Look around! All these girls have ever done is gawk, be over-nice, and try to flirt with us!” Lena gave him a “pissed off” glare.
“I haven't been doing any of that with your boys!”
“Oh yeah! Well, what do you call this?”
“Having a conversation, you idiot!”
“Aw what, with all of your fans as witnesses?” Lena looked at him, puzzled.
“Huh?”
“Oh don't play dumb with me, chica! I have heard all about your little female fans here. I bet they are just watching and waiting for you to give me the kiss off, aren't they?” Lena blinked in confusion.
“Dude, what are you saying?” Angelo pointed all around them. The American tomboy slowly looked up. Her crush was right. Everyone was staring right at their crazy queen bee, wondering what was up. Lena became pissed off for real. What a way for everyone to ruin the romance vibe going on. Well, time to fix it.
“What the hell are you all looking at?!?” she yelled. “THERE'S NOTHING TO SEE HERE! GET GOING!!!” The other students scattered back to what they were doing right away. Some of them left the cafeteria altogether. Once Lena calmed down, she turned back to Angelo. He gave her a charming smile.
“You know, this place is really boring me now. Let's go somewhere better.” Lena smiled back at him.
“Gladly.” He took her by the hand and led her out of the cafeteria. As they left the room, Madison watched on in silence from the back corner near the window. She had every right to have heavy worry in her eyes as the door swung shut.
Angels and Demons