Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Italian Amore ❯ Vol. Three/Chap. Twenty-Four: Tutor ( Chapter 24 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

The tutor's list came out today. There were… a few surprises on it. It almost seemed like a joke to the naked eye. A candidates were questionable. The same could be said for the people who signed up for tutoring in the first place. But in the morning everyone saw the following list:
 
Tutoring List:
 
Tutors:
Yuri Shoji
Donna Solei
Cecily Albini
Leonardo Ciccone
Julie Gallo
Miki Maffei
Rachel Weiss
Ami Mizuno
 
Wow. This looks rather… entertaining. Day one starts… right about… now!
 
Tutor
 
Yuri:
The mild mouse sat in the tutoring center with her head buried in her hands. “How did I end up here?” she thought. Sure, this was a quiet activity. But, that meant having to interact with people! She never was really good with social situations. Her mother always pushed her to talk to people at parties and sign up for school activities. Yuri just wanted to stay home and keep to herself. Too bad her mother didn't see it that way. But, it's only going to be one person as a trial run today. So, it shouldn't be that bad. Yuri paused in thought when she heard footsteps. A student already?
“Excuse me,” a voice spoke up. Yuri slowly lifted her head when she recognized the voice.
I know that voice,” she thought. “Usagi?” she asked when she got a better view. The blonde goofball stood in front of her with books in her hand. She didn't seem to want to be here at all. Yuri blinked at her once. Okay, she wasn't expecting this. Usagi looked around for a bit.
“Uh…” she began. “I need some help with my literature class.”
“Okay…” Yuri mumbled. “Take a seat.” Usagi reluctantly did so. The other girl pulled out her books to set up shop.
 
Donna:
This was not how she wanted to spend her afternoon. But, Donna had to give back to the community somehow. This was for a grade in Developmental Psychology. Her teacher insisted that the class do something special for the community. Donna didn't want to work with children. She wasn't too fond of working with old people either. So, here she was. Donna looked up at the ceiling, bored. “I better not get some lame-ass joker for this session!” she thought.
“Hey!” a voice called to her. The tutor didn't move at first.
“Hey!” the voice called again. This, Donna was slow to take notice. It took a moment for the identity of the voice to register in her mind. A sour look invade her face. “Oh, is that…” she thought. The tomboy lowered her head to see none other than… Lena herself. Donna sneered at her.
“What do you want?” she asked. The randy American gave the tutor a naughty shrug.
“Tutorin'!” she said. Donna found that pretty hard to believe.
“Right…” she replied. Lena kept her smile at her.
“Oh come on,” she said. “I won't try anything funny!” Donna narrowed her eyes at her classmate. Lena sighed aloud at her.
“I can behave!” she insisted. “Do you remember when I came over to your apartment when you and Marcus got into that fight?” Donna looked at her still.
“No,” she said. “You kissed me and tried to grab my breasts.” Lena pretended to think about that for a moment.
“No…” she said. “We both kissed and I groped your fine, small breasts once. And if I recall, you didn't complain not a single bit.” Donna looked away blushing.
“Yeah, so?” she asked. Lena shrugged her shoulders at her.
“So, I just wanted some tutoring and they placed me with you!” Donna sighed and rolled her eyes.
“Fine, whatever,” she grumbled. “Take a seat!”
“Gladly,” the classmate said with a grin. She gracefully sat down in front of the prey er—tutor.
 
Yuri:
“Okay,” Yuri said. “Can you tell me feminist view on Divine Comedy?” Silence. The tutor looked confused.
“Usagi?” she asked. More silence. The other girl looked and saw that the blonde was sound asleep. Yuri seemed lost now. “Okay…” she thought. “Now what do I do?” She slowly reached forward and tapped the student on the air.
“You asleep?” she asked. “Hey. Hey!” Usagi awoke with a jerk. The tutor leapt back so fast. Usagi blinked her tired eyes. Yuri looked at her in serious worry.
“Have you been listening to a single word that I have said?” she asked. Usagi gave her a sheepish look.
“Well…” she mumbled under her breath. Yuri sighed aloud.
“You don't even want to be here, do you?” she asked.
“Yes!” the blonde lied at first. Silence passed by them for a few seconds. Usagi trembled all over. She dropped her head and she broke down.
“No,” she mumbled. “I only came here as an excuse.” Now, Yuri was really confused.
“An excuse from what?” she asked. Usagi looked up at her with big eyes.
“I have a date with Mamoru later on tonight,” she whispered. The other girl blinked at her.
“But aren't you in a relationship with Rei?” she asked.
“Yes!” Usagi said quickly. “But, I love them both dearly and I don't want have to choose one over the other!” Yuri tried to keep it all together in her head.
“So you signed up for tutoring as your cover story?” she asked.
“Yes!” the blonde exclaimed in desperation. “Can't you help me?” The tutor blinked at her wildly. Okay, she didn't sign up for all of this! Usagi was essentially asking her to help her cheat on Rei. This was just so wrong. But, Usagi seemed so desperate… Yuri sighed aloud.
“Fine, tell me feminist view on Divine Comedy,” she said at last. The blonde smiled at her warmly.
“Thank you, Yuri,” she said as she bowed her head. The tutor sighed again.
“Just answer the question,” Yuri replied.
 
Donna:
“So,” the tutor spoke up. “What do you need help with today?” Lena gave her a sexy little smirk.
“Definite `help,'” she replied. Donna rolled her eyes.
“What course subject do you need help on?” she asked. Lena moved her hand under the table onto the tutor's bare knee. Donna flinched at the sudden touch. Her student licked her lips at her.
“I need help on the language of love!” she said. Lena slowly began rubbing on Donna's bare knee. The tomboy quickly leapt up to her feet.
“That's it!” she snapped. “I can't do this! I'm out of here!” She stormed right out the tutoring center. Lena looked up at her innocently.
“Hey, come back!” she yelled. “We have only gotten started! Come back, Donna! Come back!”
 
Judging by today alone, maybe the people in charge should rework how they are executing this… Who knows?
Teach Me!