Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Italian Amore ❯ Vol. Three/Chap. Twenty-Five: Angel Boy and Devil Girl ( Chapter 25 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Oh my lord! Lena Hinson is in love. With who? Not with a girl. Her object of affection was a boy. Yes, you read that right. The wild bisexual tomboy was crazy over a boy. Shocking to see. But, it is true. So, who is the lucky man? Stumped? Why, none other than the transfer student Angelo. The charming snark prince and the wild American tomboy together as a couple. Seems rather… bizarre. But it’s working. In a strange way. Trust me, it is! Really! Just read on and see!



Angel Boy and Devil Girl



This is an interesting relationship. Rarely do any boys manage to catch Lena’s interest. She herself declared that girls are more fun than boys in bed. So, why is she even looking at this guy? Everyone is trying to figure out at RU. Was this a hoax or something real? Lena and Angelo refused to say. They were just taking it all in. This morning, Lena led Angelo to class. She took one glance around and moved in close to his cheek. She gave him one little peck. Angelo pretended not to notice.


“What was that for?” he whispered. Lena smiled and shrugged.


“Just cause,” she replied.


“Ah,” he said. Lena smiled and giggled to herself. He only smirked at her. The boy patted her on the head.


“You’re a good girl, aren’t you?” he asked. She giggled again.


“Oh, you have no idea!” she whispered back.


“Really now?” he said back.


“I’ll be happy to show you!” She playfully pinned on his bum.


“Hey there! Easy now!”


Lena looked up at him, pouting. “Aw, what’s wrong with a little slap and tickle.”


“Not here,” he whispered. Lena looked at him confused.


“What do you mean?”


Angelo turned around to her. “That’s what I want to talk about. How about we wait until the time is right for sex, okay?” Lena blinked at him blankly.


“Okay…” she said. “When would that be?” Angelo turned to his girlfriend and lightly kissed her on the lips. Lena slowly shut her eyes and kissed back. He gently took her into his arms. He leaned in close to her ear.


“I just want us to get a little closer first,” he replied in a whisper. The boy slowly pulled away from here. “Can you behave yourself long enough for that?”


Lena nodded at him with glass-like eyes. “Okay…” she said in a faint tone. Angelo smiled and gave her a little kiss on the lips.


“That’s a good girl,” he whispered. Then, he turned to leave. Lena watched him as if she was drunk.


“Wait, where are you going?” she asked in a light daze. Angelo looked over his shoulder at her.


“To class,” he replied. “I’ll see you around.” Then, he disappeared out of view. Lena stared at him still in a daze before coming back to her sense with the bells chiming in the background.


“Huh?!?” she asked. “What the hell just happened?!?” Then, she herself hurried to class.


This is where the struggle began. Lena had to do her best to behave around her new boyfriend. Easy—at first. How long do you think that lasted for her? However, she herself was not the problem. Angelo had become a drug to her. Not impossible to see why. This boy was fit! Slender with a trim build to his body. Beautiful white teeth. Slicked back black hair. Nice broad shoulders. Hypnotic sea green eyes. Yet, looks around weren’t enough to keep this tomboy interested in such a god of a boy. His personality almost matched hers. Sharp tongue and snarky view on the world around him. Yet, loyal enough to stand up for his friends. For the first time, Lena didn’t care about what gender Angelo was.


That revelation shocked the tomboy during her film class with a fact that she couldn’t hide anymore. Lena Hinson had fallen in love with Angelo Gallo in the span of two weeks. With that, the wild American wanted more. In order to achieve that, she had to be on her best behavior with such an angel. She sighed to herself at lunch knew the window. Ooo, that was really going to hurt.


Meanwhile, Madison sat at the table with the other musicians in her class. But, her mind wasn’t about the assignment or the upcoming concert. Her eyes were locked on Lena lost in thought across the room. At first, her main squeeze was sad that Lena was paying more attention to Angelo than her. But now, that sadness had been replaced with something else. Rage had taken over her confused mind.


I hate Angelo!” Madison thought as she her tender hand shook with the fork inside of it. “I hate him so much!


Bitter and Bizarre Love Triangle
Converting /tmp/phpXFQnU5 to /dev/stdout