Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Italian Amore ❯ Vol. Four/Chap. Twenty-Eight: Love Muse ( Chapter 28 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Make love, not hate. That's what the girls have in mind this week. What's the reason? Oh, nothing in particular. Just felt like it. Why not show how they feel to the ones they love. It might not be reciprocated, but where's the pain in trying? They all knew what they could expect, but they just wanted to see what would happen anyway. Good luck, girls!
Love Muse
Lena:
Lena didn't do roses. She didn't do romance. The American girl always went for the bolder approach. She just loved to play the top. That was her reputation after all. All of the girls loved her that way. But this time, she had to be soft. She needed to be more girly for… wait for it… a boy. Yes, that's right. Lena Hinson was trying to impress a boy. Who was the guy that she wanted? His name was Armand.
Usually, she didn't want to go for guys. But, Armand… There was something about him that she just couldn't understand. He had this strange effect on every woman that crossed his path. He only seemed to be interested in the cute girly ones. Okay, maybe her sometimes. But, that wasn't enough for Lena. Yet, she couldn't get too close to him.
I seem to poison everything I touch, Lena noticed while she was in the shower this morning. I can't let Armand became dirty like the others. But first, she had to get his attention. That means…
Lena knocked on Mrs. Bari's door early Saturday morning after her class.
“Coming!” the teacher's voice bellowed. Lena pushed down her patience to keep it together in her head. The girly teacher opened her office door.
“Oh Lena!” she chirped. “So go to see you! What brings you back to my door?” The American girl swallowed her pride.
“Make me a lady!” she yelped. The teacher saw fireworks.
“Sure thing!” she cried. “Come right on in!” Mrs. Bari grabbed Lena by the wrist and dragged her inside. Anything for love.
Donna:
Donna with a man? That's almost laughable. But, it's true. She's got a date this afternoon in fact. That's why her face has been a glow all morning and last night. The others girls tried to figure out why. Lena already knew the answer.
“You've got a new boyfriend, don't you?” she asked. Donna's cheeks turned bright red.
“Shut up!” she yelled.
“Ooo!” the American said. “You do! You do! You do!” She roughed up Donna's short black hair and played with her cheeks. The Italian tomboy tried to swat her away.
“Don' touch me!” she barked. Lena backed up some.
“Okay, okay,” she said. But then, she paused. “It does seem odd.”
Donna gave her a sharp look. “What's that supposed to mean?”
Lena smiled as she looked her up and down. She tried to choke back a laugh. Donna became pissed now.
“What is it?!?” she roared. Lena giggled louder as she looked at Donna.
“It's just…” she said.
“What?” the tomboy asked.
“Hard to believe that any guy would go out with you!”
“And why is that?”
“You look too much like a dude!” Lena walked away laughing.
And that is why little miss Donna is wearing a skirt with ribbons for her date this afternoon.
Madison:
Madison rarely gets angry. When she does, it hits her hard. This time, it's Lena and Armand. Madison does not want that. She has to act to keep the wild American's attention on her. But how?
Madison needed a little help in this area.
“Yuri,” the musician freshman said to her friend in the library. The Japanese girl looked up at her.
“Hm?” she asked.
Madison swallowed a bit at first. “How do I manage to keep a lover's attention?”
Yuri gave her a blank look. “Huh?”
The young musician lowered her shoulders. “I'm just afraid to lose Lena to him.”
The Japanese girl cocked her head at her shy friend. “Who?”
“Armand!”
“Oh…”
“Don't tell me he got you too!”
“No!”
“Do you find him attractive?”
“Not really!”
“You sure?”
“Yes!”
Madison sighed. “I just don't want to lose her to him!”
“Well, have you told her how you feel?”
“But how?”
“A gift maybe?”
The musician's eyes lit up brighter than the sun. “Yuri, you're a genius!” Then, Madison raced out of the library. Yuri sat there, blinking.
“Okay…” she mumbled. Madison wound up at the local mall shopping for a gift for Lena.
Yuri:
After her conversation with Madison, Yuri sat back lost in thought. Her mind floated back to Shizuma. What an odd man he was. A ruffian to be frank. His wild behavior made her nervous one too many times. He got into too many fights with a good number of his classmates. That guy barely showed up for any of his classes. Shizuma wasn't even one of the top in his classes.
But yet, Yuri couldn't help but to stay interested in him. Now that she thought about it, Shizuma did have some good traits to him. He did defend her when she was down and helpless. The guy gave it his all to guide her through Rome. Whenever she was with him, Shizuma looked like a giant teddy bear. He might even have feelings for her. But what about Yuri herself?
From there, her heart just took over.
Yuri picked up her phone and made a call. She counted in her head as the other line rang.
“Hello?” a gruff young man answered on the other line. Yuri sat up sharp.
“Shizuma-kun?” she asked.
“Yuri? What's the matter? Did Lena try to molester you again?”
“It's not that. Any you doing anything this evening?”
“No, why?”
Yuri sat back in her chair. “I really have to ask you an important question in private later on.”
Angela:
The last of the main five. Angela has many men following her. Yet, she only has interest in one. Okay, two. Thing was she didn't really want either one until her right choice came along. But yet, she couldn't chase them out of her head.
First one? Armand himself. Yes, it is true. The charming new boy managed to net all of the girls' hearts in on the first day he arrived at Rome University. Some of them lost attraction to him while others still followed him around like little puppies. Angela had become a puppy against her good sense. She didn't want to. If only the Italian beauty could find a way to break his charming spell. That would have to occur before Lena would whoop her ass out of jealousy.
Speaking of which, that brought up her second attraction. Lena Henson herself. Before she met her, Angela had always been straight. But now even that became confusing. There was so many things that the good old Italian girl was ashamed of in her feelings for the flirtatious American. For starters that didn't count was gender. With that aside, Madison proved to be the biggest issue. She already didn't enjoy Armand in the picture. Angela didn't want to think about if Madison found out that she liked Lena too. Then, culture made things rather annoying as well. Lena was just crass, loud, and acted more like dude than Donna did. But like Armand, Angela couldn't erase such feelings from her head.
The Italian beauty shook her head hard in frustration. Why the hell am I even like this?!?, she thought. The heart is annoying and stupid thing at times.
Rei:
She loves Usagi dearly. But lately, Rei hadn't seen her much around the dorm. The notion of cheating even popped up more frequently than ever during midway into the semester. The Shinto priestess did her best to kill her doubts.
Maybe we should just spend more time together, Rei thought. She looked around the dorm and formed a romantic plot in her head. She smiled in the fact that Usagi loved to eat as much as she loved her sometimes-girlfriend. So, Rei headed out to do some quick little shopping for the perfect evening in. After that came the cleaning, decorating, and cooking. Rei had grin up to her ears as she walked to the door.
I'm not going to let go of them that easily, she and the other girls thought as they carried out their quests to charm their lovers all over Rome.
Love is a Burning Thing