Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Italian Amore ❯ Vol. Four/Chap. Twenty-Nine: Night Girl ( Chapter 29 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Yuri looked at her with a puzzled expression on her face.
“What?” she asked. Lena leaned in with a huge grin on her face.
“Come out with me tonight,” she said.
“Why?” the Japanese transfer student asked, not getting the picture. The American student grabbed onto her hands.
“Come on,” she pressed, “It’ll be fun! You need a little excitement in your freshman life!” Yuri winced in slight discomfort.
“Please, stop touching me,” she pleaded. Yuri shook her head. “I can’t, anyway,” she said, “I have to study for a test.” Lena refused to listen.
“Forget the test,” she insisted, “You need to get out more!”
“But I can’t,” Yuri said in a soft voice. The American student pouted at her.
“Please?” she whimpered. The Japanese student bit on her lower lip. Something told her that there would be no way out of this. Lena would keep pushing her until she got her way. Yuri’s eyes searched the cafeteria for any means to escape. Her attention came back to the American in front of her. She lowered her head, defeated.
“Good girl,” Lena said with a smile, “I’ll see you at eight.” She patted her new “friend” on the student and left the table. Yuri looked at her with big eyes.
What have I done?, she thought.
Night Girl
What am I doing here?, Yuri thought over her drink. The colored smoke and pumping music of the club did little to ease her. She didn’t belong here. Yuri was more of a quiet, stay at home and read type of girl. She watched Lena dance around on the dance floor. This was her area, not Yuri’s. The dancing queen made her way over to the table.
“Come on!” she said over the pounding music, “Get out with me!” Yuri shook her head as the American grabbed onto her hands.
“I can’t,” the Japanese student said in a small voice.
“Come on!” Lena pushed, “It’ll be fun!” Yuri tried to pull away, but her American captor pulled her right out of the chair. She looked around at the faces in the crowds. The music and the chatter made her shutter.
“Lena,” she said, “What are we doing out here?”
“Just follow me!” the bold one said aloud. She dragged her friend to the center of the dance floor with her. Yuri looked around as Lena turned her to face her. Lena shook her hips as she moved up and down on the poor girl. The Japanese student’s face flawed red as she searched for an escape.
“Lena?!?” she asked aloud.
“Go with it, girl!” the American shouted. She grabbed Yuri by the waist and pulled her in closer.
“Please don’t touch me,” the other girl begged.
“Get into it,” Lena pressed. She pulled her friend into a slow, sexy grind on the dance floor. Yuri bit her lower lip as she tried to process this feeling.
What is this?, she thought, Why am I getting chills? Yuri shook her head and try to focus on escaping. She paused when something else caught her attention. She looked around her to see the source that made her stomach turn.
“There are guys staring at us,” she whispered. Lena gave her the look of a hungry wild animal.
“Let ‘em stare!” she said. The American twirled the Japanese student around and pulled her back in close.
“Whoa!” Yuri cried with her voice buried under the music. Lena gave her quite the proud smirk.
“Surprised?” she asked, “Let me show you what else I can do!” She moved Yuri’s hips from side to side in a slow grind. The Japanese student felt herself blush.
Her hands are so soft!, she thought. Lena leaned and gave her a small peck on the lips. Panicked, the Japanese student pushed her away. The American freshman gave her an odd look.
“Something the matter?” she asked. Yuri shook her head with such a pale face. She managed to break away from her grip and back off. Lena smirked as she watched her prey push her way to the bathroom for some recovery.
I still got it!, the American thought in pride. Right away, her hunger for the transfer student burned even hotter.
Pleasures of the Night