Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Sailor Earth Saga 5- Visions of the Past ❯ Chapter 5

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The wedding was beautiful. Torches lit the chapel and floral scents were almost intoxicating. Demitri was dressed in a dark blue suit without a cape or his gloves. His hair was brushed back and Serena stood next to him, her hand on his shoulder reassuringly.

"Do you love her?" Serenity asked quietly.

"With my whole hart," Demitri said, gazing at a torch. It flickered and went out.

"Presenting the Lord High Archdruid, Rain!" A man stepped inside and yelled. Suddenly, the man was covered in vines.

"I said not to do that." A man walked up the aiske wearing a green cloak. He walked up and clapsed Demitri's arm. "I am Rain."

"Why are you here?" Demitri asked.

"To enjoy the marriage and to see two soulmates married." He snapped his fingers and the torch burst back into flames.

*^*^*^*

"Ellie, hon, you'll do fine," Endymion said, his hand on Ellie's shoulder.

"I'm just so nervous...all this, for me?" Ellie sighed.

"Ell, this is supposed to be the happiest day of your life. Don't screw it up." She smiled at Endymion's comment.

"We're ready," Serenity said as she stuck her head in the door. She smiled happily at Endymion.

"Well, here goes nothing," Ellie said and began her walk down the aisle. People oohed and aahed at the luxurious beauty of her dress, pure white and pale pink satin. Her eyes caught someone elses from across the room- Demitri's. 'This is it,' she thought to herself. 'We'll be together forever.'

'She's more beautiful that I ever could have imagined!' Demitri thought, a smile breaking out on his face.

Ellie finished her walk up the aisle as the music finished, and she smiled as Demitri took her hands in his.

"We are gathered together to-"

"Stop the wedding!!" An imperial guard rushed through the doors to the main hall. "We're under attack! It's the Negaverse!!"

"No..." Ellie said, looking into Demitri's crimson eyes as they filled with fear as he instinctively drew her closer.

The chapel was filled with panic as everyone struggled to get to safety.

"What should we do?" Princess Serenity yelled over the noise.

"Get the hell out, that's what!" Demitri yelled back, and scooped Ellie up into his arms, then fought his way through the crowd of people to the doors.

"Where are we going to go?" Ellie said, frightened.

"To the moon. Peace still reigns there. We'll be safe." He held Ellie close to him and closed his eyes. The two of them were engulfed in Demitri's black lightning, then were gone.

*^*^*^*

"There's been an attack on Earth?" Queen Serenity asked Artemis, who was in his human form, his long white hair hanging down his back and his blue eyes filled with worry.

"Yes...the wedding was interrupted because of it."

"Serenity...Endia...I hope they are safe," she said, refering to Ellie by her princess name. She sighed sadly when suddenly the Sailor Senshi, Serenity and Endymion appeared in the main hall.

"Serenity!" the queen cried. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, mother, we're all okay."

"Endia! She's not with us!" Sailor Mars said, looking around in shock.

"Demitri was with her," Sailor Jupiter said, attempting to reassure Mars. "They'll be okay."

And as if on cue, Ellie and Demitri appeared next to the group of senshi.

"Endia!" Endymion cried. "You're safe!!" Demitri lowered her to the floor so Endymion could hold his sister, make sure she was alright.

"I can't believe this...on my wedding day....How could they do this, Endy?"

"I don'r know, Endia...but you're safe, and so is Demitri...and that's all that matters to me right now."