Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Wedding of the year ❯ Surprises ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7
”Sonic...Sonic...is he okay?”.
“Yeah he's just fainted that's all, I know, I'm a doctor”.
“I think you scared him Amy.”
“How can I scare him, I only told him I was having his baby”.
I could hear voices. I opened my eyes, Amy's blurred face appeared gazing at me.
“He's alright!” Amy called. Next minute I saw Tails, Cream, Knuckles and Shadow appearing. My head hurt. I suddenly noticed I was lying on the ground. I slowly got up. Rubbing my head.
“Came as a shock didn't it?” Shadow smirked.
“What?” I muttered, then I suddenly remembered what had happened.
“How long?” I asked.
“2 weeks” Amy replied.
“2 weeks?” I thought for a moment.
“Yeah you know, that time when we was in your bedroom and you...”.
“Alright alright I get the picture,” I interrupted, I didn't want to discuss our antics in front of everyone else.
“Happy about your child?” Amy asked. Come to think of it I wasn't sure whether I was happy or not. I was torn between cheering and hugging Amy or screaming and running out the room. But I didn't want to upset Amy.
“Of course I am” I answered. I could see Amy's eyes filling with tears.
“Oh Sonic!” she cried and threw her arms round mine while sobbing on my shoulder. Everyone was watching.
“Nows not the time to get emotional Amy,” I whispered and she slowly stopped crying.
“I'm sorry Sonic I'm just so happy,”she replied.
“Oh and I got another surprise for you,” she added.
“What?” I asked nervously, Amy's last surprise was more of a shock.
“What's the one thing we haven't sorted yet?” Amy asked. I tried to think of what it could be. Amy watched me think for a moment then pointed at a jar of honey then gestured out the window, which was now dark, the moon shining brightly. Then I realised what Amy was hinting at.
“Our honeymoon!” I answered, how could I forget that.
“Exactly,” Amy grinned while producing two envelopes.
“We are going to mobius' very own Caribbean!” squealed Amy excitedly.
“Cool” I replied. I haven't really been to a Caribbean before so I don't know what it's like.
Amy then placed her hand to her mouth and ran to the loo.
“That's the ninth time she's done that tonight,” Tails informed me. Soon Amy returned.
“Sorry,” she muttered quickly.
“It's alright, I understand” I replied.
“Time for presents!” announced Shadow. Amy's eyes lit up and people returned with wrapped parcels.
“Wow thanks you guys,” I smiled as Amy tore open a small package from Tails and a small box was there. I picked up the box and opened it.
“Tails is this real?” I asked. Sitting in the box was a bright, green chaos emerald.
“No it's a fake, It designed to bring good luck to whoever holds it,” Tails replied smiling.
“Thanks buddy,” I pocketed the emerald.
Rouge gave us a box of chocolates, Shadow gave me small model of Eggman with a nodding head which I kept poking, Cream gave us a bunch of flowers.
“Now for my gift!” Declared Amy and gave me a small black box. I opened it, inside was a solid gold watch, and underneath read 'I love you'.
“Thanks Ames,” I replied, placing the watch and around my left wrist. I then handed her a black box identical to the one she gave me, but it was much thinner. Amy opened it and a wide grin spread across her face as she held up the gold necklace which was inside.
“Wow, Sonic I don't know what to say,” Amy gazed at the necklace and I put it round her neck.
“How about thanks,” I replied with a not of sarcasm
“Thanks,” Amy laughed and she kissed me on the cheek, making me go all warm again.
“Hey everyone, I've found out how you can forget anything you want...by getting drunk!” Shadow declared smirking at Knuckles.
“Why you...” Bellowed Knuckles and flew at Shadow, his fists colliding with Shadows cheek.
“Well it's getting late we should be going,” Amy declared. People slowly left, congratulating us on the way out.
“When are we going on honeymoon Amy?” I asked curiously.
“Tomorrow afternoon,” Amy revealed, my jaw dropped.
“Why didn't you tell me sooner, I haven't had any time to prepare for it,” I replied, a little annoyed.
“I wanted it to be a surprise, don't worry I've sorted everything,” Amy replied
“We'll clear this lot up in the morning,” I gestured at the empty plates and cans around the room., feeling too tired to do it now.
“Haven't you two finished yet?” Amy asked as Knuckles finished attacking Shadow and ran out the room. Shadow followed him.
“Well we better get going,” Amy sighed and left the room, I followed her.
We was soon and my house. I invited Amy to move in a while a go and she agreed.
“Well lets get to bed,” Amy grinned, walking up the stairs.
After we both got into bed Amy patted her stomach. I though about what was coming. A child of our own, we'll be a family.
“I'm glad we are having this baby,” I muttered while stroking Amy's hair.
“Yeah me to, thanks Sonic” she replied and we kissed, quite long a may add but we were warm , in bed and there was nobody watching. After we broke apart Amy grinned.
“Goodnight Sonic” Amy whispered and switched of the lamp by her side, we were no in darkness. I felt Amy turn around next to me. The I drifted off to sleep.
THE END
A/N
This is the end of the fic. The honeymoon will be in the sequel called 'Honeymoon of the year' which will be done soon