Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Wedding of the year ❯ Party Time ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6
We walked into the hall. All around the edges of the room was food. Loads of it and at the back edge was a huge banner saying 'Congratulations Sonic and Amy' and a few pictures of us.
“Wow!” gasped Amy as she too entered the room.
On the table below the huge banner was a cake; a tasty-looking iced caked, with a model of me and Amy on top. Amy licked her lips. Music began blaring through the hall as the guests began to dance on the dance floor.
“Hey Knuckles, do you know what the Master Emerald is?” I asked smirking.
“Shut it or my fists will go right up your...”
“Just teasing Knuckles,” I replied as Knuckles raised his fists at me.
“LET'S PARTY!” Shouted Amy and everyone were dancing a singing to Living La Vida Loca.
The party was going rather well. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Then...
“Ladies and gentleman may I have your attention please!” called Amy. She took out a piece of paper and began to read it.
“I'd like to thank you all for coming, this is the greatest day of my life and I'm sure it's Sonic's too. Everyone knows I've been after Sonic for years. We were great friends and I admit I annoyed him. But the truth is: He is the one, he's a lovely guy and any of you would think the same if you were in my shoes, although mine are a bit big for you lot. Anyway, I want to say thank you Sonic, for making my life complete.”
I could see a few tears of happiness in her eyes. Tails walked next to Amy had held his glass high in the air.
“To the bride and groom!” he shouted.
“To the bride and groom!” the guest raised the glasses back. Amy was smiling tearfully at me.
“I dedicate this song to my husband Sonic!” Amy announced. The tune of 'Hung Up' began and Amy was singing it in her own words.
Every little thing that you say or do
I'm hung up
I'm in love with you
Waiting for your love
Sonic night and day
I'm loved up
I'm in love with you
Time goes by so slowly for those who wait
No time to hesitate
Those who run seem to have all the fun
I'm caught up
I don't know what to do
Time goes by so slowly
Time goes by so slowly
Time goes by so slowly
I don't know what to do
Every little thing that you say or do
I'm hung up
I'm in love with you
Waiting for your love
Sonic night and day
I'm loved up
I'm in love with you
Every little thing that you say or do
I'm hung up
I'm in love with you
Waiting for your love
Sonic night and day
I'm loved up
I'm in love with you
She finished and they cheered as she walked up to me and gave me a big hug.
“Thank you Sonic; thank you so much,” She gazed in to my eyes and we kissed what felt like forever.
“I love love love love love love you Sonikku,” she cried.
“I love you too Amy,” I replied smiling.
I sat down watching the guests. Shadow was chatting excitedly with Rouge, who then made a comment to Knuckles who threatened her. She clearly mentioned his memory the day before.
Cream and Charmy were dancing in the middle of the room. Elena was talking to Vector. I noticed Amy pull Tails in to the corner and whisper something. Tails had a serious expression and whispered back to Amy while pointing at me. What were they talking about? Shadow came up to me
“ I'm ever going to let Knuckles forget that he forgot what the master emerald was” I smirked and walked off. Five minutes later Amy came up to me
“Want do open the food now?” she asked
“Sure,” I replied, suddenly realising how hungry I was
“Right, time for some food!” Amy called and guest began helping themselves to the food. I grabbed a handful of chillidogs
“Nice one Sonic” Shadow muttered as he walked past. I went round speaking to all the guests.
“Sonic!” I heard a voice call. I looked in the direction he voice came from and saw Iesha in the corner. I hardly noticed she was here.
“Hiya,” I called back
“Amy is a great friend, you two well get on well,” Ieasha grinned.
“Yeah nearly everyone has told me that,” I replied. I walked away then heard a thud behind me. I turned around and Iesha was on the floor.
“Sorry I'm just a bit tipsy that's all” she replied getting up.
The evening went really well. Everyone had a good dance and everyone spoke with me and Amy
“Time to cut the cake!” Amy declared and went to the cake,brandishing a knife. A few people huddled round for photos. I stood behind Amy, my hands on here shoulders as she cut the cake and handed pieces to the guests. It was a wonderful moment.
Cream was dancing around on the dance floor with cheese.
“It reminds me when I was little,” Amy sighed.
“Yeah, everything was so care-free. You didn't need to worry about anything,” I added
“It was great being a child but we are a lot older now” Shadow stated
“And speaking of children. Amy, don't you have something to tell Sonic?” Tails asked grinning. Amy smirked at me
“Sonic, I've got some good news” she said excitedly and she glanced at her stomach, which she was rubbing fondly. Then it hit me
“Your not...,” I began, hardly daring to believe it.
“Yes I am...expecting” she continued. This is too much for me, I fell backwards and blanked out.