Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Moon, Twilight Stars(Espio Love Story) ❯ Espio V.S Fang ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Back with You

You were eating your fish and chip as Topaz was drinking some juice. Every minute or so you would give her a peice of fish, a small peice. As both of you were enjoying your meals, the girl came again and handed you the bill. It only came out to 5 rings. After eating all of it, you payed your bill. You looked at the time again and saw that it was 6:28pm.

"Wow, we stayed here for a while,"you said to Topaz. As you were getting up to leave, that girl came out again, heading for the door.

"Finally this cafe closes. Oh, hi again. My name is Luna,"she said. She smiled and waited for you to go out the door.

"Oh, hi. Mine's Metallic,"you responded. You went out the door onto the elevated sidewalk. "Hey, you wouldn't happen to know where a store is at around here, do you?"you asked here.

"Well, it depends. What are you looking for?"she asked.

"Um, I kind of just moved into this city I need to by some blankets and a couple of pillows,"you answered.

"Oh, okay! Turn there and it should lead you to a huge store. I forgot what it's called...,"she answred.

"Thanks. Let's go Topaz!"you said. You went on the turn and she was right. It led you to a huge store. You went inside and looked around. "Wow, they have everything but a kitchen sink,"you remarked,

"Aisal 24, Hardware section,"said a lady. You:*anime sweat drop* You walked away and looked for all the comforters, sheets, and the pillows. Going down all the aisals hurt your feet. You guessed that there was at least 1,000,000,000,000, aisals in the whole store!

Just as you were about to give up, you found part of the store with just what you were looking for!

"Finally!"you said happily. There were so many blankets that you couldn't choose. You found two blankets that you really liked. One was silky, dark purple with a gold trim. The other was a silver color with black designs. You decided to go with the silver one. Next, you got a couple of pillows, including a small one for Topaz.

"Okay, let's hurry up and get home before it gets too dark,"you said. You went up the cash lady(I have no idea what it's called) and put you things on the the convaer belt(sp?). She priced everything and you handed her the money. Now, you will be sleeping on a soft bed with blankets and pillows.

Later At your Apartment

After fixing up your bed and other things, you went out onto the balcony and looked at the newly shown stars. The moon was so big, you just wanted to reach up and touch it. It glowed an awesome shade of yellow and white. It looked so beautiful.

As you were going back inside, you heard a thump. You stopped and looked around. Nothing. You walked again to your room and heard heavy footsteps behind you. Slowly, you turned around and saw...

"Nothing...,"you said to yourself. "Probably just my imagination,"you said to yourself. You continued to walk until you heard it again. As you kept walking, not turning around, the footsteps got closer and closer to you. You turned around and gasped.

As fast as you could you ran to your door! You tried opening it but it wouldn't budge. You kept shaking it, hoping it would open. No use. You heard the thumps close behind you. You forgot about your door and went into your room. You slammed the door, hoping he wouldn't brake it down with the poundings.

Topaz woke up, worried. You told her to hide somewhere and she did. She knew that if you told her to hide, what was happening. The pounding on the door stopped. You panted and looked around your room. The only thing that was in your room was a closet and a bathroom. If you went towards the closet, that's where he would look first. And if you hid in the bathroom, he'd probably hurt you with the glass or something.

"What's the matter, Metallic?"said the cold, mysterious voice of which you dreaded. You looked over to see him, Fang, standing by your bed. You couldn't speak a word. He came closer to you. Your mind said get up and go, but your body said stay. You didn't know what to do.

"W...what do you want?"you asked, scared. Fang stood infront of you smirking. Fang then knelt down and grabbed your chin. Surprisingly, he gave you a rough kiss on the lips. After another five seconds, he released you.

"I want you,"he answered...

You felt scared, but a little mad at the same time. He wants you? He breaks into your apartment for you?

"How can you have me after what you have done to me? If you think for one minute that I'm going back to you, you're wrong!"you snapped at him. Fang was surprised. He had never seen this anger come out of you. Fang shook it out and and stood up.

"Whether you like it or not, you're coming back to me. And no one will stop me until I get you, Metallic,"he said in a cold, harsh voice. It was the same voice he used whenever you did something wrong.

"Just leave me alone! Right now I have friends that care about me, I have a btter life!"you argued.

"Oh really? Friends that care for you? Let me bring back some times when your so-called friends cared about you. Here's one, when that purple chameleon, Espio, said that he didn't want to be partnered up with you. I bet that hurt,"he said, smirking.

"But, how did you know?"you asked, wide eyed. Fang didn't answer that, but continued down the list.

"How about that time when you got lost in this city. You couldn't find Espio for several hours. If he really did care for you, wouldn't you think that Espio would found you sooner? After all, both of you did pass eachother on the blue sidewalks. You were on bottem, he was on top,"he continued.

"But, it's a huge city. And maybe he didn't see me!"you defended. Fang laughed at your remark.

"How about when he took you to that cafe? If his so-called ex girlfriend worked there, why did he go there anyway? He knew she would be there. Now, let's talk about Vecter...,"he started. You cut in.

"Vecter did nothing wrong!"you said to him.

"You're wrong... Didn't you notice how quickly he wanted you to find an apartment? He didn't want you there! If he did, he would've tried to persuade you to stay! And what about that blue hedgehog? He didn't even help you out." You couldn't believe it. Were you really fooled that easily?

"But...how did you know?"you questioned, starting to get a little teary eyed. Fang held up a chaos emerald. However, it wasn't your average emerald. It was black with a mixture of purple, blue, and green. You reconized when he first held it up.

"With this..."he said, holding it up. "You remember this, don't you? If you don't, allow me to refresh your memory...,"he said, tossing it up in the air and catching it. "I can see you through this. It doesn't matter where you go, I will always find you."

Was Fang right about Espio, Vecter, and Charmy? Fang may be evil, but if it's one thing he never did, it was lie. If he said anything, he has every intention to do so, or it would be right. Fang never lied before, so why would he start now?

"Now do you believe me?"he asked in less harsh voice. It was almost gentle, but still a little harsh. You were about to speak after several minutes but saw that he was gone. You forgot that Fang could teleport with the emerald. No, not chaos control, it was different.

Soon after, Topaz came out and slowly sat down beside you. As she was, mixed emotions surrounded you. Emotions of hate, saddness, and even somewhat happyness.

You now didn't feel like going to bed. In a matter of fact, you could even sleep. You had too many thought in your head that you couldn't push back. You told Topaz to stay here and go to sleep while you decided to walk around the city. You knew that Fang wasn't going to disturb you for the rest of the night.

You walked out of your apartment and onto the streets. You just felt like walking, not floating on a blue sidewalk. You looked up at the sky, gazing at the stars. Every couple of seconds, there would be a star winking at you. The big moon glow brilliantly through out the sky.

The stars seemed to dance as they twinkled. You stopped and sat down on a bench, thinking.

"What if Fang was telling the truth? What if the Chaotix didn't care about about me? Did they make a fool out of me? AH! This is so confusing...,"you thought. "Great, now I'm stuck between Fang and the Chaotix..."

"I say choose the nicest one,"said someone in your mind. It wasn't you. You got up, and looked around. Only a couple of people going on the blue sidewalk. But that was it.

"Who are you?"you demanded. "Come out, now!"

"Hello,"said a female hedgehog. "My name is Maria, and yours?" You made a grunt. "Okay, you don't have to tell me. Who's Fang? I heard of the Chaotix, but Fang?"

"How do you know about the name Fang?"you asked suspiciously.

"Duh, I'm the one who spoke in your head,"she said in a smart allic tone.

"Hn, whatever, just get away from me,"you said, walking away.

"Now, is that anyway to treat someone new?"Maria asked. "That's rude."

"I suppose not. But barging into people's minds doesn't sound so nice either, does it?"you snapped at her. Maria didn't say anything. "Okay, look, I'm sorry. I'm just having a bad time right now,"you explained to her. "My name is Metallic."

"That's okay. I guess that it was kind of my fault too. I don't think I should've spoke in your head. So..., who's Fang?"she asked.

"Someone you don't want to know,"you answered. Maria didn't say no more. After a while, Maria spoke again.

"So, uh, what are you doing out here anyway?"she asked, hoping to get a real answer this time.

You looked at her, still a little suspicious, and said,"I would ask you the same thing."

"Hey, I asked you first. But if you must know, I was just taking a walk, but I heard you think. So, why are you out here?"

"Heh,"you said. "I just needed to clear my mind for a while,"you answered.

"Oh, well, I got to go! See you later!"she said and ran off. You got mad and shouted. But not Maria.

"Why do you have to fallow me?!"you yelled out.

"Because I can, and I will,"said the one and only, Fang. You just walked off. As you were, Fang was laughing. "Oh, shut up!"you yelled. That didn't work.

To make that situation even worse, Fang decided to fallow you again. He enjoyed seeing you get mad or suffer. It brought an evil smile to him.

Later

You got tired of walking around the almost empty city. You headed back to your apartment. At first, you didn't know if you were heading in the right direction and got worried. You didn't reconize anything that you saw. You looked all around, but didn't see...

"Wait! That's the Chaotix's House. Maybe I can-"started, but getting interupted.

"Where do you think you're going?"said the voice of Fang. You turned around and made a gasp. He looked angry. But what you couldn't figure out was why he was angry.

"What do you mean?"you asked, backing up as he kept walking towards you.

"Do not go to the Chaotix!"Fang demanded. You not only felt scared, but angry too.

"I can do what I want, when I want!"you snapped at him. That only made it worse. Fang disappeared and reappeared behind you. He then grabbed your wrists, very tightly, and spoke again.

"I said, DON'T got to the Chaotix!"he said again. He threw you to the ground. "Now get up and go home!"he demanded. You didn't move. Actually, you couldn't move at all. He threw you down too hard. "You better get up, or else!"he said.

"Or else what?"said another voice. You looked over to your right to see...

"Espio?"you said. You were quite surprised to see him. Espio didn't speak a word to you, but kept his eyes on Fang. You didn't say anymore.

"Ah, you must be that lover of Metallic,"Fang teased with a smirk on his face. Espio didn't show any emotion but temptation to fight Fang. "Very well then. Metallic and I shall be going,"he said. Fang was about to grab your arm until a shuriken passed only a few centimeters from his arm. He looked at Espio and saw that he had three more in his hand.

"Don't touch her!"comanded Espio. Fang made a small laugh. While that was happening, Fang reappeared into the air and kicked Espio into the ground!

"The dirt suits you, chameleon,"Fang said. He turned around, only to be flying into the air. Espio jumped up and smashed Fang into a tree. Fang fell on the ground and shook his head for a couple of seconds. "Alright, time to stop playing games!"Fang growled as his hand glowed a green color.

Fang shot a blast from his hand, aimed at Espio. When the smoke cleared after the blast, Espio was no where to be found. You got worried and looked around. Fang was confused too. After a minute pasted, Fang thought that he had defeated the chameleon. He was about to come back after you until he suddenly got pushed to the ground. But there was nothing there...

Espio appeared on Fangs back, twisting his arms onto his back. Fang stuggled for a few minutes, trying to get free! But no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get free. He couldn't even teleport himself.

"Get off me you little bast-"Fang said, getting interupted. Espio had jumped off his back and kicked him across the street. Slowly, Fang got up onto his feat and turned to Espio. "Hm, take that wretched girl! I'll be back..."warned Fang as he slowly disappeared.

You stared at the place hwere Fang was at until you saw a figure above you. You looked to see Espio, holding his hand out to you. Your face showed a little saddness when you saw Espio, and for two reasons. One was because he had several cuts and a bruise on the head. Another was because of what you remembered at Sandopolis.

"Come on,"Espio said. You took his hand and got up. Espio's voice went from soft to a little mad. "Why were you out here? If I hadn't heard the both of you, who knows what would've happened!" You lowered your ears and looked away. Espio's eyes softened and spoke again. "I didn't mean it in that way. What else is wrong?"he asked, knowing that you were hiding something else.

"Why? Why didn't you want to be with me in Sandopolis? Did I do something wrong? Did I make you mad?"you asked, getting that off your chest. You waited for an answer, wanting to know what you did.

"Well, I, uh. Okay, Vector and Charmy have been teasing me about you and me. So, I decided to be partners with somebody else, so that they wouldn't think anything. I didn't mean to hurt you or anything."

"That's it? You did that just because of teasing?"you said with a little hint of anger. Espio didn't say anything. "I've been wondering for this whole time wondering what I did to make you mad and here you go and say it's because of teasing?!" Again, Espio didn't say a word.

Espio was about to speak until you hugged him. At first, Espio was surprised. He had no clue why you were hugging him. However, he returned the hug and asked,"What was that for?"

"Hey, I might have been mad about that answer, but I can still thank you for saving me,"you said. You then gave a little kiss on Espio's cheek. That not only surprised Espio even more, but it also made him blush...

Later

Espio had walked you to your apartment, making sure Fang wasn't around. As he was, a thought kept running through his mind. And if he didn't ask you, he was going to explode!

"Metallic, why did you get an apartment?"he asked, really curious. He mostly why from Vector, but he wanted to here Metallic's side of it.

"Well, I thought that you didn't want me around or something so I decided to find some place else,"you responded. Espio shook his head now that he understanded completely. As you were walking in, fallowed by Espio, he spoke.

"Will you be okay?" he asked. You thought for a minute. You didn't know if Fang was going to show up again or not.

"I'm not sure if Fang will be back,"you answered him.

"Then I'm staying,"he said. You smiled and said okay. You yawned and went straight into your room. Espio went inside with you. You soon fell asleep, as Espio kept a watch out. He was sitting on the window sill, gazing at the sky...