Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Moon, Twilight Stars(Espio Love Story) ❯ The Party Gets Crashed ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Later

Espio had walked you to your apartment, making sure Fang wasn't around. As he was, a thought kept running through his mind. And if he didn't ask you, he was going to explode!

"Metallic, why did you get an apartment?"he asked, really curious. He mostly why from Vector, but he wanted to here Metallic's side of it.

"Well, I thought that you didn't want me around or something so I decided to find some place else,"you responded. Espio shook his head now that he understanded completely. As you were walking in, fallowed by Espio, he spoke.

"Will you be okay?" he asked. You thought for a minute. You didn't know if Fang was going to show up again or not.

"I'm not sure if Fang will be back,"you answered him.

"Then I'm staying,"he said. You smiled and said okay. You yawned and went straight into your room. Espio went inside with you. You soon fell asleep, as Espio kept a watch out. He was sitting on the window sill, gazing at the sky...

The Next Day

It was a bright and cheerful morning as you, Espio, and Topaz went back to the Chaotix's house. You expected Vector to show up or question Espio about where he was at. Instead, the house remained quiet. This was quite unusual, since Vector is usually chasing Charmy around the room, trying to obtain his precious headphones.

"Espio, where is Vector and Charmy? Shouldn't they be up by now?"you asked, looking around. Espio shrugged his shoulders, looking around as well. You went up stairs but didn't find them. Espio checked around outside, but he didn't find them.

"They probably are out searching for us,"Espio suggested. You shook your head no as you found a note with sloppy handwriting.

"No, I'm pretty sure they're not. I found a note from Vector,"you said, handing him the note. You and Espio read the note:

Espio,

I don't know where you're at right now, probably making up to Metallic. Anyway, Sonic and his friends are having a party and Emerald Coast for the whole day. We're invited to! Everyone will be there. It's going to have all that fun stuff. Oh yeah, I'M going to be the DJ! Ha ha! Oh yeah, Metallic if you're reading this, and I know you are, you're invited too! Come on and meet the gang!-Vector

"Hm, looks like Sonic is throwing another one of his famous parties again,"said Espio, tossing the note down. Noticing that he seemed a bit mad, you asked him why.

"Espio, you sound a little mad. Don't you like this Sonic?"you asked. Espio crossed his arms.

"Hn, I don't really trust him at his parties, at least not after what happened last year,"he said. You were really curious about what happened. Espio saw this and spoke again. "Let's just say it was very humiliating." You wanted to know more, but asked nothing else.

"Well, uh, then are we staying here?"you asked. Espio didn't speak for a minute, thinking if he should go or not. After seconds, Espio spoke again, walking toward the door.

"We'll go. But don't expect me to be hanging around with all of the others,"he said. You smiled happily and went over to him. Topaz was happy too. "Let's go,"he said. As the both of you walked out, a question came into your mind.

"Hey, Espio, where's Emerald Coast?"you questioned. You've heard of the name, but was not sure where exactly it was.

"It's past SeaSide Hill, maybe a couple of more miles,"he answered.

"What? That's going to take forever!"you complained, remembering how long it took you and Espio to reach SeaSide Hill. Espio made a small laugh and spoke again, while going outside.

"It won't take long if we ride over there,"said Espio. "If we rise over there, it'd only take about 20 minutes." You nodded your head in agreement, wishing that there was a faster way then this.

With Fang

"Hm, so Metallic and her little friends are going to have a party. Huh, and they didn't invite me?"said Fang, sarcastically. "Well then, I'll just have to invite myself." Fang made a laugh and walked off.

If it was one thing he loved, it was ruining people's happieness. After all, not only was it fun for him, but he loved to get people angry.

Besides that, Fang would get to have a rematch against that magenta chameleon, which he oh so despised very much. He was the only thing standing in the way of getting you back. Nothing was going to stand in his way of that.

"And just who the Hell are you?"asked Fang, as he stopped walking. He senced someone behind him. From the corner of his eye, he saw a figure. "Well, are you going to answer or not, fat man?"

"How dare you disrespect me like that!"he snapped at Fang. Fang rolled his eyes and sighed. He turned around and went a little wide-eyed. No, he wasn't fat, he was a...BLIMP! Literally too, with him floating in a machine.

"Whatever,"Fang said, crossing his arms. "Now, I'm not going to ask again, what do you want?" Fang was not only starting to get annoyed by this blimp, but also mad. Fang noticed Mr.Blimp staring at the metallic emerald.

"Oh, how rude of me. My name is Dr.Eggman. Ah, I see you have a chaos emerald, yes?"he spoke. Fang looked at his emerald and spoke, this time in a more annoyed voice.

"What, are you blind? This isn't a chaos emerald, you idiot. This is a metallic emerald, far more powerful then a chaos emerald,"said Fang. Eggman started to think of multiple plans for the emerald.

Just after Fang finiahed, Eggman used a robotic like claw to snatch the emerald. However, when the claw grabbed the emerald, Fang was still holding onto it. And, in addition to that, the claw couldn't take the emerald to Eggman.

"Did you really think that you could just snatch the emerald away from me?"demanded Fang. "I'm a lot stronger then you think, Eggman!" Eggman was not only a little scared, but a surprised as well.

"Let's make a deal. You'll let me use the emerald to destroy Sonic the Hedgehog, and in return, you can have anything you desire. Name it and I'll give it to you,"Eggman bargened. Fang thought about this. If he let Eggman have the metallic emerald, he could have you, right?

"Hm, sounds tempting, but I don't think so,"answered Fang. "For some odd reason, I just don't seem to trust you." Eggman got steamed. His plan didn't work! Well, it might if...

"How about you come with me to see that I'm not lying?"Eggman asked, hoping he would. This time, Fang thought about this for a while.

"You have yourself a deal. But, I'll be holding the emerald, not you,"said Fang. Eggman got a little mad, since he couldn't hold the emerald, but agreed to it anyway. "This is what I want...,"started Fang.

At The Beach Party

Somewhere around 1:00 in the afternoon, you and Espio arrived at the soon to be party. Some people(or animals) were still putting up some decorations. You looked around and got a little bit scared. You didn't reconiaze anybody here. You didn't even see Vector or Charmy.

"Espio, I don't reconize anyone,"you said, looking around.

"Don't worry, you'll get to know some of these guys. Come on,"he said, grabbing your hand to fallow him. You held on to Topaz a little tight, since she didn't know anyone either. Espio walked around some guys and went soon stopped at a long table, which food was going on it. "Stay here, I'll be back,"said Espio, going through the crowd again.

You sighed as you studied all of the people. You felt as if you were the only one having a rotten time here. Everyone else was laughing and even some were dancing a little. You put Topaz on the table and put your hand on her back. You were staring down on the ground until you heard a voice.

"Hey! Nice to see you again!"said the voice. You looked up and saw Maria. "So, how are you doing?"

"Oh, hi, Maria. I guess I'm doing fine,"you said, still a little nervous with all these people.

"Great! So, who're with? You know, I can always hook you up with someone,"she said, already looking at a few guys.

"No, I'm with someone. It's Espio,"you answered. Maria:*O.o*

"Espio? Who, Espio with a girlfriend, who would've thought? Well, you two do make a cute couple,"she said. You blushed a thousand shades of red. You and Espio together?

"But...Espio and I are just...really good friends,"you tried to convince her. She put her hands on her hips and spoke again.

"Sure you are! Listen, I know a relationship when I see one. I'm serious about this, you and Espio make a cute couple. And-"she got cut off when she saw a figure move in the crowd that caught her eye. "Sorry, I have to go!"she said, running off towards a black hedgehog.

After another minute, Espio reappeared with two cups of liquid. It looked like fruit punch.

"Here,"he said, handing you the cup. You stared at it and took a sip. It was really good! After taking another drink of it, you asked Espio a question.

"Hey, Espio, I have a question to ask you, and be honest!"you said. Espio looked at you as if you were crazy, but nodded his head, ready to hear what you had to say.

"Hypothetically, uh...what if-"you got interupted by a huge crash. You looked up to see a egg-shaped man in a floating machine thing. Along with him was Fang, who was using his powers to float. "Fang!"you shouted.

"Ho ho ho ho ho! Why didn't you tell me there was going to be a party?"said the Egg-shaped man.

"EGGMAN!"Espio said bitterly. Espio's eyes turned from soft to furious in just seconds. Everyone got ready to take him on. Did everyone here hate him? Even Espio did!

"Ah, I assume you're Metallic, right?"started this Eggman. "Well, I found what I came for!" Eggman pressed a button on his machine and a huge robot came up from the ground. The giant robot then grabbed you with his claws. You tried to free yourself, but it was no use!

"Metallic! Keep her out of this, you b-"Espio got cut off.

"Tsk tsk, Espio, you shouldn't be using such language! Ho ho ho! Ta ta, everyone!"said Eggman. You called out for Espio, but it wasn't enough. The clawed hand around you was crushing your body. You blinked slowly a few times. Soon, you got knocked out because of the lack of air.

Some people went after the robot, but the robot was too powerful. Fang, staying behind, used the emerald to deistract them by blowing something up. When this happened, the robot got a chance to escape with you in his clutches. Fang laughed and disappeared with them...(Sorry that this one was short>_> )