Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Moon, Twilight Stars(Espio Love Story) ❯ Unbearable Pain ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Eggman...,"you said. The tone of your voise was both angry and saddness. You didn't know which you felt more. Angry or sad? The door opened once more and there he was standing, the killer. You clentched the bars of your cell tightly. You felt enery that you never experianced before.

The metallic emerald in Fang's hand started to glow a black, mixed with purple, aura, as well as you. Fang stood back, watching while dropping the emerald. You held out your hand as the emerald floated into the palm of your hand. A flash appeared as soon as you grabbed it.

While this happened, Sonic and everyone else barged into the same room. They stopped once they saw what was happening. Watching in horror, Espio called out to you. No answer came from your mouth. When the flash went away in seconds, they didn't see the same Metallic as they once knew.

You, you changed into something, something unimaginable. Your lush, brilliant, silver like hair changed into blood red. Your bangs were red with silver tips at the end. Your once beautiful emerald eyes changed into a gold of hatred. You had black claws about an inch long.

"Meet Chaos Metallic...,"you said in an evil voice. It sounded like a hissing snake's voice mixed in with yours. Neither of them could believe their eyes of what had happened...

"What did you do to her?!"demanded Espio, jerking Fang to face him. Fang made a disgusted face and grabbed away from Espio.

"I didn't do a damn thing!"shouted Fang in Espio's face. Espio pushed Fang away and walked towards you. "You idiot! Don't go near her!"called out Fang. Espio ignored him.

You rose your head up, making your neck crack a little. An evil smile made its way on your face. As Espio walked towards you, you rose your hand infront of him, as if commanding him to stop. With the emerald in your other hand, you used it's power to generate a glowing, deep purple ball to the hand in the air.

A moment later, you had blasted Espio! Espio flew back and hit the steel wall behind him. He collapsed on the ground, not moving an inch. However, he was still breathing, barely. A few people, Sonic, Tails, and Amy, and Rouge went running towards Espio.

Vector stared at you with a few emotions:anger, saddness, and disbelief. With rage with in his voice, he said,"Metallic! How could you do something like that?!" You put your hand down and had an amused look on your face.

"Pathetic fool! Didn't you listen to what I said? The sweet, precious Metallic you all knew and loved is gone! I'm the anger built up inside of her. Now...it's time for you to die, FANG!"you shouted. You launched towards Fang and slashed him across the face. You jumped back, watching him grabbing his face.

"Okay, come on! We have to stop her!"said Sonic. The others shook their heads okay and went after you. Sonic jumped high into the air and did a spin attack. As he was going to hit you, Rouge joined in too. She flew up and did a drill kick. You moved out of the way as they dented the floor a couple of feet.

Out of no where, Vector was in the air about to pound you to the ground. He hit you as you flew back. To stop you from crashing into the wall, you landed on your feet. Launching towards Vector, you gave him a hard punch in the mouth. However, Vector was just the destraction.

Amy appeared with her Piko Piko Hammer and swung it against your back. You yelped in pain as you crashed onto the floor. Amy proudly put her hammer over her shoulder and smiled.

"Ha! Try to beat my precious piko piko hammer!"declared Amy. All of them waited for a couple of seconds to see if you would move or do a surprise attack. Nothing happened.

By this time, Espio had already gotten up. Espio noticed that you weren't moving at all. His heart thumped fast as you layed there limp. Espio couldn't speak a word. The only thing he could do was just watch. He didn't want to just watch, he wanted to see if you were okay or not. Or if you were...

"No! She can't be...She's a lot stronger then that,"Espio told himself. He knew that you couldn't just go. He knew that you were probably one of the strongest people he met.

All of the sudden, you leaped into the air and landed on your feet. All eyes widen with total disbelief. How? You didn't even have a scratch on you! You twisted your head a little and said in the same, hissing snake like voice,"I'm back..."

"Err, how can you get up after all of that?!"demanded Knuckles. You laughed for a minute before answering. You held up the black metallic emerald in your hand for all of them to see.

"As long as I have this...I will always be powerful. Now, if you would excuse me...it's time destroy YOU!"you yelled out to Fang. Fang stepped back a little bit.

"Why do you want to destroy me? I didn't do anything! You should be after Eggman!"he shouted at you. You snickered quietly and answered.

"Because, my dear Fang, you made my life a living Hell for me. And for that, you must pay the price...And as for The Doctor, he'll be joining you soon." Just after you finished, Eggman ran out of the room, tempting to escape from you. "Tsk, tsk, Doctor, you should never run from your fate."

"Too bad you have to go through us first!"said Sonic adjusting his gloves. "It's not that I like Eggman, but he's the only one who I can get him mad easily,"laughed Sonic.

"Very well then. You will meet your fate soon enough, hedgehog."

You used your emerald and made a dark energy blast. As Sonic kept dodging it, you kept blasting. Blasting the left side of the wall, it left a hole that went outside into the sky. This was really bad. Growling because of Sonic, you blasted another shot. This time you got his foot. Sonic fell down and grabbed his foot.

"SONIC!"shouted Amy, running towards Sonic. Knuckles called Amy back, but she just ignored him. Amy was just too stubborn when it came to Sonic!

"Amy, watch out!"yelled out Sonic to Amy. Amy stopped and made a shriek when a blast was coming to her. She didn't and couldn't move. Knowing that Amy's life would end if something didn't happen, Rouge swooped in and lifted Amy up, dodging the blast.

"Th, thanks, Rouge,"said Amy.

"Next time, think before you act!"Rouge scold at her. "You could've gotten yourself killed!" Amy lowered her head down and apoligized. "Now, let's kick some demon ass!"said Rouge.

Knuckles charged at you with his hand in his fist. He was trying to punch you, but you kept dodging. Vector came into the picture and was trying to pound you into the ground. Dodging two people was challenging. You got destracted by Vector and Knuckles striked you in the stomache.

Falling down on the ground, you muttered bitterly,"Hasn't your mother ever teached you not to hit a girl?" After all that hitting they gave you, you still got up.

"But how?"demanded Sonic. You had an annoyed look on your face.

"You idiots! As long as I have the metallic emerald, I can not be defeated!" You looked over to Fang, who was watching you. "Time to kill you,"you pointed at Fang.

"Bring it on,"said Fang. "And I don't want ANY of you getting in the way!" Fang shouted at Sonic and his friends. To tell you the truth, Fang was the only real match against you. No one could possibly stand up to you, and they knew it.

Both you and Fang stood about 20 feet away from eachother. Not a moment too soon, you and Fang clashed into eachother. Exchanging punches, both you and Fang smashed your fists into eachother faces. Flying back a few feet, you wiped your mouth with the back side of your hand. Noticing blood, you glared at him.

Fang too flew a few feet back. He shook his head to get rid of some of the sick feeling he had. You were a lot stronger then he thought, a lot more. It was going to be one amazing challenge to get you down. Suddenly, a thought came into his mind. He remembered what you said about the emerald...

"As long as I have the emerald, I can not be defeated..."Fang thought. "I have to get that emerald!" Fang didn't have enough time to think as you were heading towards him. He managed to block your punch, but failed to dodge your kick to his stomache.

Fang's eyes widen as the pain over took his body. This gave you an advantage. While Fang was about to colapse on his knees, you did a power kick and sent him flying in the air. Fang didn't know if this was the end or not. You had a complete advantage, and, as far as this goes, there was nothing that Fang could do...unless...

With all of his strength, Fang created a small energy ball. It wasn't powerful enough to defeat you, but it was just something that he could use to to distract you for a minute. Besides, it was his only hope. He waited for the right moment to shoot you with it. When he came down to your level, he surprised to with it.

Unfortunately for you, he shot it in your face. You grabbed your face in pain, wishing that it would end right now. Espio wanted to help you out or do something to get rid of that pain. But he knew that you wouldn't except it, at least not in your chaos form.

Fang used this chance and gave you a few punches of his own, then, with a quick kick, he snatch the emerald. Your eyes widen as you felt yourself losing a great amount of power. As you were standing, not moving an inch, Fang walked up to you and spoke.

"Say good-bye,"he said, and gave you one last blast. You yelled out as you collapsed on the ground. The last thing you heard was the voice of Espio, calling out to you. Your vision slowly went into a black...

Evening

"Uh...where am I?"you mumbled. You opened and closed your eyes a few times, adjusting to the light. After a second or so, you realized that you were in the Chaotix's house, in your old room. You saw your chao, Topaz, right by your head on the left side. She was sleeping.

You sat up and imediantly grabbed your head. A harsh pain ran through your head uncontrolabley. And, to make it even worse, every inch of your body ached with the same pain. It was unbearable. This torment even made you gave a tear in the eye. You've never felt like this before.

"Why am I in this pain?"you asked yourself, wrapping your arms around your stomache. Yet, another tear ran down from your eye. You didn't even know how you were still alive. You closed your eyes tightly, wishing that it would just go away right now! Or that you could just die.

After opening your eyes again, you noticed some bruises on your arms and a couple on your legs. There must've been one on your head too, since you touched a certain spot and a pain shot up.

Trying to stand up and walk, your body forced you to drop to the floor. It woke up Topaz and she looked your way. She imediantly noticed that you were down and went to help you.

"Chao, chao,"she said. You didn't say anything. Or, actually you couldn't say anything. Topaz got really worried and opened the door. You knew exactly what she was going to do. You waited on the ground for what it seemed like hours. Finally you hear some footsteps coming up the stairs. Not a moment later did you see the Chaotix.

Espio was the first one to help you. He tried to help you up, but to matter how hard he tried, you wouldn't let him.

"Metallic, you have to let me help you,"said Espio, looking at you. You knew that he had to. But the agony surrounding your body wouldn't let him. It was just too much. "Metallic?" You shook your head yes, letting him help you. Eventhough it was really agonizing, you managed to stand up.

However, only after a couple of seconds, you fell into Espio's arms. You blushed a little, but didn't care. You looked up a little to see that he made a small blush too. You made a small smile as he helped to your bed. Soon, you fell asleep once more, this time, with the pain less intense...(Sorry that this one is short>_> )