Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Factory ❯ End of the Triangle ( Chapter 55 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

End of a Triangle

I: Time to Fly:

-Pandora-

I have to do this if I want to move on. I have spent most of my twenties fucking around. That's stopped being fun a long time ago. I have an opportunity to take my label to a wider scale. Andy can't help me with that anymore. Hunter and Jemima have helped me to realize this among other things. The problem was that I didn't know how to let go and fly away.

That changes today. And I know where to start. Wish me luck. I think I am going to need it. Oh boy…

II: Evan and Pandora:

Pandora knocked on Evan's door. He's not going to want to see her again since last night. Still, this had to be done. The designer took in a breath. She looked up when the door opened. Evan looked up, glaring at her.

“Evan!” she said. Her boyfriend(?) sneered.

“What the fuck do you want?” he asked.

“I just want to talk,” Pandora said.

“I'm done with talking,” the film director said. He was about to close the door, but she grabbed onto the door. Evan tried to wrestle the door out of her hand.

“Let go!” he shouted.

“No!” Pandora shouted. “Just hear me out! Please! Just give me five minutes. Five minutes and I will be gone.” Evan looked up at her and clicked his tongue. Pandora waited with big eyes. He rolled his eyes.

“Fine,” he said. “Five minutes.”

“Thank you,” she said. “I'm going to do a collaboration with Yoko Han.” Pandora waited for a response. Evan's face didn't change.

“Okay, so?” he asked.

“Look,” Pandora said. “I love both of you. I don't want to choose either one of you.” The director rolled his eyes.

“Bullshit,” he said.

“And you are welcome to believe that,” she said. “But it's the truth. I'm not going to choose you or him. I just want to focus on my career. I just needed to say that before I did anything.” She turned around and walked away. Evan opened the door wider as he watched her walk away.

III: Hunter and Pandora:

Next came Hunter. They met at their favorite caf�. He already knew where this was heading.

“Did you say yes?” he asked.

“Not yet,” she said. “But I am going to it.”

“Good,” Hunter said. Pandora sat up straight in her chair.

“I love you and him,” she said. “I don't want to have to choose between them.” Hunter took her by the hand.

“I understand,” he said. “You don't have to.”

“What do you mean?” Pandora asked.

“What do you want?” he asked. She lifted her chin.

“I don't want to get married yet,” she said. “I am just not ready for that.” Hunter nodded.

“Okay,” he said.

“I also want to take my designs internationally,” Pandora added.

“Okay,” Hunter said again. “Do what you need to do.”

“Okay,” she said, nodding. “Right.” The actor let go of her hand.

“I will be there when you get big,” he said. Pandora bowed her head.

“Thanks,” she said. He leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Another question came into her mind.

“What about you?” Pandora asked. “What are you doing?”

“Just acting,” Hunter said. “I will leave the Factory one day. It's not time for me to go yet.” Pandora gave him a strange look.

“What about me?” she asked. Hunter flashed her a charming smile.

“I think you are ready,” he said. “Just don't fuck this up.” Pandora had to make herself smile.

“Yeah…” she said, nervously chuckling.

IV: Breather:

-Pandora-

I am still not done. But I need to take a rest. I never had to do so much work before. I know that I am sounding dramatic, but this is what I am feeling right now. I just need a moment.

I flopped back onto my bed, rubbing my forehead.

I already talked to the two guys that I like. I put the ball in their court. Now, it's up to them what they do next. But I am still not done. There are still two more people to talk to. I have to say yes to that partnership. Then I have to talk to those people. I already have what I am going to say. But I need to rest first.

I drew my eyes closed and went to sleep.

V: Jemima and Pandora:

Hours later, Pandora pulled out her phone and met an important call.

“Hello?” Jemima asked. Her friend took in a deep breath.

“I am going to do it,” Pandora said.

“Do what?”

“I'm going to take the partnership.”

“Oh good!”

Pandora paused for a beat. “Would you like to come and model for me?”

“Are you serious?”

“Yes.”

“Hell yes.”

Pandora sat up. “Do you mean it?”

“Yes. I liked modeling off Han's designs. I want to do it again.”

The designer put her hand to her chest. “Thank you so much. Where are you right now?”

“I'm about to audition for another shoot. Why do you ask?” Jemima asked. Her friend shook her head.

“No reason,” Pandora said. “Break a leg.”

“Thank you,” her model friend said. “Good luck on your business deal.”

“Thank you,” the designer said. The women up hung up together. Pandora rose to her feet and headed out of her bedroom. There was one more thing left to do.

VI: Partnership is Born:

-Twelve Hours Earlier-

Pandora and Yoko met up at a fancy sushi restaurant. The women stared at each other at the table.

“So, tell me,” Yoko said. “Are you in?” Pandora lowered her chopsticks.

“I only have one condition,” she said.

“What?” the other woman asked. Pandora sat up straight.

“I have one model in mind that has to come with me,” she said. “I won't settle for anything else.”

“Fine,” Yoko said. Pandora had a blank stare on her face.

“That's it?” she asked.

“Yes,” she said. “I have to have you at all costs. Your model friend can come with you.” The designer blinked.

“Okay,” she said. Yoko gave her a foxlike smile.

“I will send you the paperwork by morning,” she said. Pandora quickly took a sip of her black tea.

“Thank you so much,” she said in one breath. Yoko smiled and bowed before taking a sip of her own tea.

“No, thank you,” she said. Pandora managed to calm herself down as she finished her tea. She still had a list of things to do.

VII: Andy and Pandora:

-Present Day-

Just one more man to encounter. Pandora stood in front of Andy's door. She went over everything in her head of what she wanted to say. Now, here she was. The designer couldn't turn back now. She trembled as she reached forward to the door. Pandora took in a breath and knocked on the door.

VIII: The Beginning of the End:

One path is drawing to a close with the Stardust Factory. However, she isn't the only one. She will inspire three more to leave. And this is just the beginning of the numbered days for the Factory's high party life. The question is, who's going first?

Black Paths