Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Factory ❯ Queens of the Party ( Chapter 69 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Queens of the Party

I: Wrap Party:

The project is about over. There are only three more scenes to shoot. After that, everyone is worried about what they are going to do. The Factory will be closing down. Andy confirmed this after the first day.

“What happens after this?” Candy asked. Jackie tossed back her long dark brown hair.

“I don't know about you,” she said. “But I'm ready to blow this joint!” Candy gave her a look of concern.

“What does that mean?” she asked.

“It's time for me to go,” Jackie said. “I think you should go too.” The other actress didn't have anything to reply with. But first, there is going to be one more big blow out for the wrap party.

II: Jackie:

She knows when to move on. After tonight, that is what she's going to do. The Factory was going to die. Andy was probably going to move onto something else. She already saw the writing on the wall. In truth, she had been trying to leave. Could you blame her?

As the filming of the project wore on, more people started leaving. Jackie would've done the same. But she just had to be the best. Plus, her part was at the end. How was Andy going to pull it off? Plus, there was that weird girl that no one liked. Why did Andy have to hire her? Was he that desperate to end things? Jackie tossed back her hair as readied herself for her part.

Finally, her door opened. Here came Andy and Ian. Jackie forced herself to smile. How many takes have they done of this? Who knows anymore? She stopped caring a long time ago. Jackie just wanted to go off and get high. Jackie walked over to the men with the brightest smile on her face.

“Action!” Ian said.

III: Hot Rainbow:

She gives and gives. This was going to be her last night with her friends. They didn't know what they were doing. Jackie was going to Hollywood. Her part was finished. She had just gotten to the Factory. And now, it was going to end.

Rainbow stood in the lobby and took a smoke. She joined the Factory last year. Andy was calling for transwomen. At first, she thought that this was a joke. But she still was curious. Candy, Jackie, Skylar, and Jade all greeted her with open arms. Now, it was going to be over. Rainbow shivered and shook her head.

“I don't want this party to end!” she shouted at the top of her lungs in the night. Candy put her arms around her shoulders.

“It's okay, darling,” she said. “We're going to make tonight the best that it is.” Candy turned and kissed her on the cheek. Rainbow smiled. She pumped her fist in the air.

“Yeah! Let's tear this city up!” she shouted. She threw back her head and laughed. Jackie, Candy, and Jade laughed and followed behind.

IV: Night on the Town:

The stars were partying in their own ways. They all hit up the clubs. Some are going to the bars. Some were just out and around at the city. Only two people stayed back at the Factory. (We will get back to that later.) Candy, Jackie, Jade, and Rainbow went out the club. Ian and Violet went out to the bar. The others were going to be off on their own. Why not? This was going to be their last time together for the most part. However, the end might be coming faster than they think.

We will get to that later. Let's just get back to the fun. After all, this is going to be the last time anyone is going to have fun.

V: The Girls Go to Dinner:

After midnight, Candy, Jackie, Jade, and Rainbow started to feel hungry. Candy took a puff of her cigarette.

“I know where we can go,” she said.

“Lead the way!” Jade said with her hands in the air. The blonde smirked and led them across the street. They ended up a small ramen shop. Jackie stuck up her nose.

“Can you be more basic?” she asked. Candy shrugged as she smiled over her big bowl of ramen.

“What?” she asked with noodles in her mouth. “Who doesn't love ramen?” Candy slurped it and chewed on the noodles. Jackie rolled her eyes and ate up. Everything was going fine until they got the bill. The divas all looked at each other.

“Can we even pay for this?” Jackie asked. The girls didn't answer. They reached into their purses. Only a few yen coins. They looked back at each other. Candy perked up.

“I've got this,” she said. She got out and walked out of the restaurant. The girls all looked at each other. What was she doing? Twenty minutes, Candy came back with a handful of cash. They were able to pay the bill that night.

VI: Parting Ways:

Violet and Ian sat in the bar together. He turned his head.

“So when are you leaving?”

“Tomorrow morning.”

“How many of us are left?”

She did a quick count in her head. “About fifteen—give or take.”

“Oh.”

She finished off her drink. “What about you?”

“Hm? What about me?”

“What do you have left to do?”

“Editing. Cutting the film together. Some scenes just might be cut.”

“Ah. I'm going to miss you, friend.”

“Same here.”

They both took another drink. That's when they noticed people in the bar running over to the windows and doors. Sirens blared through the air. Ian and Violet looked up.

“What's going on out there?” the director asked. She shrugged and shook her head. They got up and walked over to the window for a look.

VII: Studio in Flames:

Around three in the morning, someone called for the fire department.

“119, what is your emergency?”

“Oh my god! The Factory! It's on fire!”

“The what now?”

“The Stardust Factory is on fire! And someone's been stabbed!”

VIII: Look at the Sky Turning Hell Fire Red:

Well, this is a turn of events. What started out as night of partying took a turn for the worst. But how did this happen? We are going to have to back a few hours.

Black Fire