Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Factory ❯ Wrapping Up the Party ( Chapter 70 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Wrapping Up the Party

I: Kei:

She made her way to the party. Big sister wasn't going to tell her what to do. Kei pulled out her phone as she giggled.

“Hey, Babe!” she said. “I'm on my way!” Kei twirled around, giggling in the street.

“See you there! Love you!” she said. The heiress hung up and grinned. She picked up her pace and hurried down the street. That party was calling her tonight.

II: Panicked Call:

Kiko couldn't wait any longer. She picked up her phone.

“Hello?” Conrad asked. The older woman breathed out.

“Thank goodness,” she said. “Are you awake?”

“Yes, I am now,” he said. “What's going on?” Kiko bit down on her lower lip.

“Kei's gone,” she said. There was a pause over the other line.

“What do you mean?” Conrad asked.

“She took off to some party after I told her no,” Kiko said. “I tried to stop her, but she was gone. Please get her back.”

“Did she say where this party was?” he asked.

“No!” she said. “She wouldn't tell me. Can't you help me?”

“I will see what I can do,” he said. Kiko bowed her head.

“Thank you,” she said. “Call me when you find her.”

“I will,” Conrad said. He hung up on his end. All Kiko could do right now was sit back and wait.

III: Naughty House:

Kei walked up to the house. One of her old friends invited her here. (They probably didn't know about the accident.) She walked up to the front door and rang the bell.

A girl greeted her at the door. Kei had a confused look on her face.

“Who are you?” she asked. The woman's eyes widened.

“Kei?” she asked. “Yamaguchi Kei?”

“Uh… yeah?” Kei asked. The woman's eyes widened, and she hugged the confused game.

“You're here!” she said. “You made it!”

“Huh?” the heiress asked. The woman turned and looked into the house.

“Hey everybody!” she yelled. “Kei's here!” The woman dragged her into the house before she could say another word.

IV: Conrad and Simon:

“Have you found the house yet?” Simon asked. Conrad stopped catch his breath.

“No,” he said.

“Is she calling you too?” the other man asked. Conrad took out his phone There was another missed call. It didn't help that it was close to midnight too.

“Now what?” Simon asked. Conrad shrugged and shook his head.

“We have to keep looking, I guess,” he said. The other man dropped his shoulders.

“There is one more house we haven't checked yet,” he said. The color drained from Simon's face.

“No… You can't mean…” he said.

“I can't think of anywhere else,” Conrad said. Simon looked nervous.

“Okay, let's do this,” he said.

V: High on the Roof:

Kei didn't really belong here. She still felt like a little girl inside. She didn't remember any of these people. No one else seemed to be paying any attention to her. The heiress sat in the corner with a drink in her hand.

A girl with butterfly wings and glitter on her face. She broke into a huge smile and giggled.

“Hello?” Kei asked. The girl squealed as she turned around in front of her. The heiress blinked at her.

“Hello?” she asked again. The butterfly girl handed her a blue pill with a heart on the top. Kei raised her eyebrow.

“This for me?” she asked.

“I love you!” the girl shouted. The heiress still looked confused. Okay then…

“Thank you,” Kei said. She picked up the pill and put it in her mouth. Instantly, she went quiet as the feeling hit her head.

“Oh…” she mumbled. The butterfly girl turned around and around as she danced away. Kei leaned back into her seat and started laughing.

Most of her night disappeared in a blurry haze. Pretty soon, Kei was standing on the edge of the roof. She stood on the edge, smiling. She lifted her foot.

VI: Kei's Boys:

Simon and Conrad tracked down the house at about two in the morning. The men took a deep breath. Conrad put up his fist and pounded on the door. He stepped back when a man with slicked back blonde hair opened it. He frowned when he saw them.

“Oh, it's you,” he said. Conrad glared at him.

“Where's Kei?” he asked. The blonde man pretended not to know what he was talking about.

“Who?” he asked. Conrad grabbed him by the shirt.

“I'm not playing with you, man!” he shouted. “Where is she?!” Simon happened to look up at the roof.

“Look!” he shouted. Conrad and the blonde man looked up. Someone as standing on the roof. On instinct, Conrad and Simon ran into the house.

“Hey!” the blonde host shouted. “Get back here!”

“We'll deal with you later!” Conrad yelled after him. Was it Kei there? They had only one way to see.

Meanwhile, Kei stood with one foot over the edge.

VII: Time to Get Help:

Meanwhile, Kiko already made up her mind. Kei needed to get help. That accident wasn't enough to stop her. Her sister was going to need help. Kiko took a breath and picked up the phone.

“Hello? It's me,” she said. “I made up my mind. I will do it.” Kiko stood up when she heard the front door open. She turned back to her phone.

“When can you come and pick her up?” she asked. “Good. We will see you in the morning.” Kiko hung up the phone and took a breath.

VIII: Turning and Turning:

Turned so tightly. It looked like it's going to break if it turns any tighter. Kiko is going have to step in and stop this before it happens. But how did we get here? We are going to have to go back a few more weeks…

Black Help