Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Factory ❯ Rising Action ( Chapter 75 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Rising Action

I: Ian:

He doesn't know if he can do this anymore. Violet was going to be leaving soon. Maybe he should do the same? I mean, what was holding him back? Andy and Ian hadn't slept together for weeks. They worked separately now. The Factory was dying anyway. The question was for how long.

For now, this movie would have to be a distraction.

“You ready to go again?” Ian asked. Andy stretched his neck from side to side.

“Yes,” he said.

“Okay,” Ian said. “Action.”

The next scene began.

II: Girl on a Mission:

Carley's still walking. Andy emboldened her. He became the fuel to the growing fire. His blood would be the start of her revolution. She wouldn't be alone in this. Carley had amassed quite the following. All women, of course. Some hated men like she did. Others were just curious. Either way, she was gaining steam behind her movement.

She made her way to the back end of the entrance. Not many people came back here. In fact, vines covered the door. Carley used her knife to cute some of the vine over the knob. Each hack made her burn inside. She clenched her teeth. They would be too busy to notice. Go for her, she had mission after all.

When the doorknob was cleared, Carley opened the door and went inside. She closed the door behind her.

III: Scene VIII:

Andy stopped at the stairs.

“Ask me some questions,” he said.

“Okay,” Ian said. “How did you come to do this?”

“It's been through all of my life. My mother inspired my artwork.”

“What kind of art do you make?”

“This and that.” He took a step up on the stair. His hands moved as he spoke. Ian glanced behind Andy. He didn't remember who was supposed to be coming down the stairs to join them.

“What is your biggest regret?” Ian asked. Andy sighed and shook his head.

IV: Closer:

It's so dark in here. Carley's used to the darkness. One of her cousins used to lock her in a closed tight space when he got mad at her. She took in a slow, deep breath. Her hand itched to flip on the light switch.

No.

They couldn't know that she was coming. They would be expecting that. The only question was where Andy would be. Carley stood up straight and closed her eyes. She took in a deep breath. In. Out. In. Out.

Carley drew open her eyes. Her mission fueled to keep going.

V: Scene IX:

Andy turned his head.

“Oh look, it's Toshiko-san,” he said. The punk actress stood at the top of the stairs. Ian couldn't see her too well, but he knew that was her.

“Let's go up and talk to her, shall we?” Andy asked. He paused for a response.

“Great,” he said. “We shall do that.” The director walked up the stairs. The camera followed behind.

“You'll love Toshiko,” Andy said. “She's quite the gem. One of my brightest stars here. There isn't anyone like her.” He made it up to her. The camera showed Toshiko in full view.

“Hello Toshiko,” Andy said. “How are you today?” She frowned and stuck up her middle finger. Ian's stomach dropped. The other director didn't look fazed.

“Isn't see such a sweetheart,” he said. Andy walked up to her. The camera had to followed behind.

VI: Violet:

-Three Days Earlier-

“So when are you leaving?” Ian asked.

“After the movie, Violet said.

“And then what will you do?” he asked. She shrugged as she tucked her hair behind her ears.

“I don't know,” the artist said. “I will figure something out.”

“Ah,” Ian said.

“And what about you?” Violet asked. The director paused.

“Me?” he asked.

“Are you going to be staying with the Factory?” she asked. Ian took the moment to think about it.

“I don't know,” he said at last. Violet frowned.

“I don't think that it can last long,” she said. “You have to know what you are going to do next. This can't go on forever. You are going to have plan what you are going to do next.” As much as he hated to admit, but she was right. What was he going to do next?

VII: Scene X:

“Please state your name.”

“Mori Toshiko.”

“What do you do here?”

“I'm an actress.

“Have you been doing that for a long time?”

“Ten years now.”

“Do you enjoy it?”

“Yes.” Toshiko is not enjoying this. She doesn't want to be here. They must have caught her at a bad time. Did Andy know? He didn't show it. Ian himself felt ready to move on.

But suddenly, he paused.

“Hm?” he asked himself. Ian looked behind him. There was nothing behind them. Why would there be? This was a closed off set, right?

He had no idea…

VIII: Ticking Down:

The movie is starting to pick up steam. But what's going in Simple Tokyo? What's going on there? How will the get their resolution? We shall have to see.

Black Filming