Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Factory ❯ Stabbing Climax ( Chapter 79 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Stabbing Climax

I: Morning:

That morning was supposed to be the finale scene. It was supposed to be the end. That all changed when Carley came with a knife in her hand. That would be hours later. For now, no one had a clue about what was about to go down. Most of them already did their lines and had left. Right now, it was just Andy and Ian with the camera. Andy was just talking while Ian was filming. They didn't say what was coming next.

Maybe then, they would've…

II: Waiting:

Carley clinched her teeth. This was his fault. She reminded herself of that with each step. He would be the first to go. His death would mark the start of the revolution.

She took in heavy breaths. Carley tightly clutched the knife in her hand. His blood would bring the end of the patriarchy. Death to the patriarchy. Death to the patriarchy. Death to the patriarchy!

Her eyes stayed glued to the door. Carley counted down in her head.

Three… Two… One!

The door knob turned and opened.

III: Man-Hating Bitch:

Everyone stayed away from Carley. They found her insane. Ian shivered when he read her script.

“You can't seriously be thinking about making this script into a movie, are you?” he asked. Andy looked up at him.

“Maybe,” he said.

“Andy!” the other director said.

“Hey, I take what I take,” Andy said. “I could tighten up a little bit.”

“But she's…” Ian said. The artist tilted his head.

“What?” he asked. The other director paused. His eyes shifted back and forth.

“Insane,” Ian admitted.

“Aren't we all insane?” Andy asked.

“Not like her,” the other director pointed out. The artist gave him a little smile.

“We'll see when we get there,” Andy said. He kissed Ian on the forehead. The other director shivered.

“Okay…” he said in a small voice. He still had his doubts. They would never get to see how that would play out. The Factory was going broke and about to close down. There are some things you can't change. But still, there are better ways to soften the blow.

IV: News Crews:

Breaking News!

A stabbing has been reported at the Stardust Factory around three p.m. today. The victim is said to be forty-year-old Andy Teach. He is said to have maintained a total of thirty-eight stab wounds. He is currently being taken to the hospital with critical injuries. The suspect is said to be twenty-nine-year-old Carley Dixon. She is currently in police custody. We will let you know about more details.

V: Ticking Time Bomb:

Could this have been stopped? There were many warning signs. Did anyone see them? Who can say? There's too much going around. Who was even to blame? Some say Andy. Some say it is Carley herself. There are that party that believe that it's a combination of both. They all can agree: Carley was a danger to them all.

That woman was a ticking time bomb. Her script was the first clue. Everyone got a chance to read it. Some of them just brushed it off as pretentious. Others were seeing this as a red flag. Either way, hindsight is twenty-twenty.

Three… Two… One!

The door knob turned and opened.

VI: The Attack:

Andy was talking when he saw Carley standing there with the knife in her hand. This room was supposed to be the last speech of the movie. Ian's jaw drop.

“Carley?” Andy said with a curious look on his face. The attack happened so fast. Carley ran forward with a wild scream like a wild animal. She raised her knife above her head.

Stab!

The first stab went right into the right shoulder. Andy let out a low scream. He sank down to his knees. Carley jumped on him and kept stabbing the director. Her blade struck him in the shoulders, neck, chest, arms, legs, abdomen, torso, and back. Andy kept trying to crawl away, but Carley chased him down. She screamed as she kept bringing down her knife. Ian threw down the camera and ran to pull her off.

“Fuck off!” Carley screamed. She turned the knife on Ian and got him in the arm.

“Ow!” the director shouted. Despite the blood running from his arm, he still managed to get the knife away from her. Carley wouldn't give up. She bit, clawed, and kicked him. Mark happened to hear what was going on from downstairs. He ran upstairs in time to see the bloody scene. Andy lay on the ground barely conscious. Ian was trying to restrain Carley on the ground.

“Call 119!” he shouted. Mark pulled out his phone and called for an ambulance and the police.

VII: Hospital Ride:

People gathered around outside the Stardust Factory as Andy was carried away on a gurney with an IV in his arm. They hadn't put a sheet over his head. Ian and Mark rode with him to the hospital. Carley was taken away in handcuffs. It was a struggle to restrain her until police arrived. No one had expected the climax would end like this. What was going to happen to the movie and their careers now? Maybe this could be a good time for everyone to leave. But what will become of Andy? Everyone is on edge to watch what happens next.

VIII: The End is Coming:

The climax has arrived. It's ended with bloodshed and an arrest. What's going to happen next? You are just going to have to stick around and see. The ending is already coming.

Black Stabbing