The Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ Legend of Zelda: Chosen of Destiny ❯ The Last Sage is Revealed ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lil Lovely Angel: Here I am at last. I hope this goes well for me. I really wanted to complete this story and I hope I get the chance. Anyway, here we are at chapter 21. Damn I've been writing this story for a long time. Here we go!!! -. - I sound like Mario.
 
 
 
 
They had been searching for days with no leads. The sages and Great Fairy had searched almost every major city they could think of and still nothing. “We can't stop now!” Azalea announced. “We have to keep going or we'll never free my sister.”
 
“Come on little Az. Even sages and all other magical beings get tired. We've been searching for hours. We've been through Nagoya, Kyoto, Osaka and Kobe. There's no one there that my power reacts to. Theo hasn't had much luck and he's looked in Tokyo, Kawasaki, Saitama and Yokohama. We'll check out Sapporo in another hour. Right now we need rest and so do you Azalea. You'll overexerted yourself and now isn't the best to squander precious energy.” Lovely explained. She approached the Chosen of Destiny's younger sister and knelt down to gaze into her green eyes. She saw the determination, the worry and the heartache. She could only fathom how badly Azalea wanted to find her sister. Still, there was only so little they could do. “Lovely she is my sister.”
 
“I understand that Azalea but there's only so much we can do.”
 
“Oh give me a break! Don't tell me you're quitting!”
 
Azalea gasped when she heard a familiar voice. One that belonged to someone she despised completely. That voice belonged to Yuiko Tachibana. The orange haired Superstar had veiled her identity by dying her hair pink and masking her eyes with red contacts. “Mind if I sit?”
 
“Yes we do you harlot.”
 
“Fair enough. I thought maybe we'd put the past behind us. I hear you're searching for someone and the search isn't going well. Ever heard of Myspace?”
 
Lovely shook her head in disagreement. Yuiko obviously didn't know what they were looking for and seeing how powerless she was she wasn't going to be of much help. “Thanks for the help Yuiko but it isn't going to do us any good. We're not looking for that kind of person.” Lovely said in dismay.
 
“Hmph, fair, fair but hey, I'm just a Superstar with thousands of fans. You know, people come from miles around to go see people they really idolize and it just so happens that I'm having a concert Saturday night at the Tokyo Dome. Thousands of people are coming. From Sendai, Sapporo, Kyoto, you name it, they're coming. Strangely enough is I don't have an opening act. I am, yeah I have like, a thousand offers but none tickle my fancy. Catch my drift?” Yuiko asked. Lovely jolted to her feet and approached Yuiko. She had better not be playing games. If she was getting at what Lovely had assumed she was getting at then she'd be saving them plenty of time and energy. “Yuiko, you're gonna give us that offer.”
 
“And why should I?”
 
“You owe it to Azalea. After what you've done to her and Michiru I think you're a little entitled to pay back that debt.” Lovely had chosen her hand very closely. Her mother was a business woman and business women knew that a deal would only be closed if both ends were making profit. “True, true, but what is good for me may not exactly be good for my fans.”
 
“What?”
 
“Oh come on Lovely. Every recording artist, or famous actress has fans to think of. Why, say if you do find what you're looking for and one of those crazy people attack my show. I need to be certain that my fans, stage hands and fellow musicians are safe.” Yuiko insisted. Thankfully, Lovely had thought of that. The deal was getting more and more interesting. Oh yes, Lovely was going to be closing down this deal any second. “See, what I'm thinking, Yuiko, is a epic battle between good and evil suspended above the crowd. Of course they'll be safety but just think of those big, luminous lights that will occur during the battle. My attacks, Astrid's, Azalea's and all the others. The crowds will be talking about your concert for years and years to come. You'll be an even bigger star after that night. Trust me, your fans and everyone else under the sun will be safe. You have my word as the Great Fairy. Do we have a deal?”
 
“And the financial profit?”
 
“You can have it all.”
 
“No!”
 
“Yes Misami.”
 
“Done.”
 
Misami's jaw dropped when Lovely and Yuiko shook hands. She wanted to kill Lovely for giving up so much money. How could she let that skank walk away with everything? Especially when her part called for her nails on a chalkboard singing. Misami prepared her Rage of Poseidon attack until Lovely waved her hand and released a wave of power that blew her back into the seat. “Lovely you idiot!! You're gonna let her walk out with all the cash?”
 
“Oh yeah sure and lets say there's about ten hundred thousand yen worth damage. You gonna pay for that damage?” Lovely waited for a reply but received nothing back Misami sitting back and crossing her legs. “I'm not paying for shit.”
 
“That's what I thought.”
 
Later on that night, Lord Raion had paced back and forth through his chamber room. How could Lord Ganondorf allow Shinichi to escape without one of their minions to pursue him? He had committed treason against them. There was only one punishment for that and torment before death was far more sweeter than killing Shinichi instantly. “How could Lord Ganondorf allow this? Shinichi is a traitor among us and is out there somewhere. He's probably plotting against us. I need to make certain that he does not interfere with Lord Ganondorf's revival. But my lord will never allow it. Somehow he has to understand that Shinichi's death will be worth it. Origami!”
 
Raion turned himself to the double doors of his room where a woman dressed in black stood. She had a seriously devious look on her face as she brushed the hair of her marionette. “You have summoned me, my lord?”
 
“Return to the time of Azmara Toyama and search every inches of Japan until you find Shinichi. Return to me with his head on I will have yours. And if you happen to see those thrice-be-damned sages and fairy then torture them until they tell you were Azmara's body is. I want it here. Do not fail me.” Raion told her. Origami bowed her head graciously and departed Hyrule but before she began he search she folded a paper bird. “Go to Lord Ganondorf stealthy and tell him that Raion has betrayed his word. While you do that, I will find those sages and Azmara's body. His lordship will be most pleased.”
 
Elsewhere, after explaining everything to Theo, Michiru and Link the team had agreed to Yuiko's terms. Both Azalea and Theorello were reluctant to agree but after listening to Lovely's explanation they had thought otherwise. “It may just work. Do you think your power will be able to uncover the sage with so many people around?” Theorello was concerned with Lovely's ability to reveal the sage. Thousands of people would have to be covered in Lovely's veil of power. The veil would require a lot of people and that alone could leave her at the mercy any minion that Raion sent her way. “I should be able to unveil the sage if he or she is present but recovering my strength would take some time. I may need to be protected until I can recharge my batteries, you know?” Lovely joked.
 
“Don't worry Love. We've got you covered, no pun intended. Wait a second what's a pun?” Astrid asked.
 
“A pun is a literary device that is used when something has two meanings. And that is not a pun Ass-trid.”
 
“It is too Missy.”
 
“Is not.”
 
“Is too.”
 
“Enough! Please you two before you decide to have angry sex. Astrid and Theo have a lot that we have to cover. Come on, if we practice our act for the next two days we'll be solid. Come on let's make it happen.” Lovely said.
 
And so, for the next two days the sages practiced their opening act for Yuiko's concert. Astrid had taken up the drums, Theo took the guitar, Azalea occupied the bass guitar and Lovely, Misami and Michiru had decided to do the singing. For their song, they would play one of the songs that Michiru had written. It was the only alternative from playing Astrid's choice of Trogdor. “I still say we should have played Trogdor.”
 
“Oh yeah that'll kick ass. Lovely can scream about Trogdor. He was a man! No wait he was a dragon man! Roar roar roar. No way and I'm doing that. Come on let's take it from the top!”
 
“Hey there! You guys sound great in here.”
 
“Miss Kintaro!”
 
Usagi Kintaro entered Theorello's studio to everyone's surprise. Azmara and Misami's homeroom teacher was actually one of Theo's regular students. She had been taking up Salsa dancing from him for the past three weeks. “Why didn't you tell me you knew Theorello Yukimura?”
 
“You never asked Usagi. And yes, I can call you that because we're not on school grounds. So what brings you?” Misami asked, eager to hear what brought her teacher to Theo's studio. She had told them that Theo had told her that they were going to be opening for Yuiko Tachibana. “I'm so stoked for you guys, really. My sister, nieces and I are all going to her concert Saturday. I never knew that you'd get into the music business Misami.” Usagi said.
 
“I'm not! I just thought it'd be a good start. I'm going into the fashion industry after high school. I'm going to be the Asian Tyra Banks.” Misami gloated as she struck a pose. Usagi chuckled softly as at Misami's confidence. She was one student whose confidence had always captured her. Of course she knew that Misami's confidence all came from her father's fortune. If her father hadn't been so rich then perhaps she'd never be so damned confident. “I can't wait to see all of you Saturday night. Don't get stage fright and perform your best. Misami your grade will depend on it. You'll get an `A' if you do well.”
 
“Really?!?! You mean it?!?! I swear any of you mess up once and I'll kill you all!!”
 
And so, the big night had arrived. Yuiko had sent a limousine to pick up the sages and Lovely from Misami's house. While they were being taken to the dome, Lovely was puzzled that Misami had allowed Yuiko to send a limo for them. Misami Hirogi was Japan's Billion yen princess. “Just enjoy the ride.” Misami told Lovely. “I prefer to think of Yuiko right now as a servant. Sending a limo complete with Brie and fruit punch. She knows how to think wealthy. And if you're not gonna eat your Brie then pass it to the left hand side.” Misami screamed over Astrid's loud singing. The red haired boy had ignored everyone's pleas to be quiet and continued to sing The Stone Temple Pilots' Trippin' on a Hole in a Paper Heart. Michiru and Theo had easily slipped a pair of ear buds into their ears but Misami knew that they could still hear Astrid's loud mouth. Their suffering had come to an end when they reached the Tokyo Dome. Immediately they departed from the limo and went back stage to meet up with Yuiko. She was sitting in her trailor, getting her makeup, hair and nails done. “About time you showed up. You guys gotta get changed. You're up first. I had some costumes brought for you. If you hate what you got then that's your problem. I can't have you guys being associated with me after you perform. You're gonna need a safe place to get changed.”
 
“Let that be our problem. Thanks again for letting us do this Yuiko.”
 
Yuiko shook her head. It was the least she could do after what she had done to Azmara, Azalea, Michiru and Theo. “I thought long and hard about what I did. I let jealousy and anger control me. It was wrong and they'll never be a way for me to repay you. I don't deserve your forgiveness. Azalea…”
 
“What?”
 
“I hope Azmara comes back to you. I wish there was something I can do.”
 
“What you're doing right now is good enough. Helping us find the last sage is a step towards bringing my sister back. That's gotta be genuine enough, you know? You just keep being the star that you are Yui. We've all got a show to do.” Azalea extended her little hand to Yuiko hoping that she'd take it. She could see that she hadn't forgiven herself. What she had done was wrong but everyone deserved forgiveness. Everyone deserved a second chance. Azalea saw the tears that were taking shape in Yuiko's eyes. In time she'd forgive herself. In time, she'd learn move on and live life. “You're so right Azalea. I'm so totally in. Come on! Let's rock this crowd!”
 
“Hell yeah!! Go team dynamite!”
 
Everyone turned his and her eyes to Astrid. Once again he had said something over the top. “Damn I was just trying to get everyone in the mood.” Astrid whined.
 
“Save the mood for the stage Astrid. We're up first.”
 
Yuiko stepped aside as she watched them go up the stairs and onto the stage. It was great to have friends like them. Friends. Not fans, not stalkers, not people who liked her because she was rich and famous. But actual friends who cared. This was all real and very new to her. This was something she'd value far more than her singing career.
 
Out on the stage, the sages and Lovely performed the song that they had chosen as their opening act. It had fit the mood perfectly seeing as how they made a new friend and were growing stronger on the path to find the precious friend they had lost. Astrid's guitar solo had driven the crowd wild and the dance that Lovely and Misami made up went well with the beat. At the very end, Azalea had finished the song with a gentle melody from her violin and Link with his ocarina. It was a last minute change but the violin part had served them well. “They love us! They love us! Lovely you have a great voice.” Michiru whispered while still in her ending pose. “Not exactly. I used to take-”
 
“Crowd surfing!!!! Whooohooo!!!”
 
Astrid had grabbed Link's hands and hurled both himself and Link into the crowd. “What are we doing Astrid?”
 
“Crowd surfing man! Just enjoy the ride and live like a rock god.”
 
While Astrid and Link were tossed around by the crowd, Michiru, Misami and Theo watched in total shock. None of them had seen it coming but Astrid's actions were as unpredictable as a wildfire. “Do you have anything to say about this Michiru?”
 
“Not at all. I want to bury him beneath the sand. Thank god you have sense Lovely. Lovely? Where'd she go?”
 
“Go forth and rock hard!!!”
 
While Theo and Michiru had exchanged very little words, Lovely had grabbed Azalea's hand and jumped face first into the crowd. Theo sighed and shook his head. Secretly he wanted to join in their fun but he was too old to be leaping into crowds. He, Misami and Michiru waved goodbye to the crowd and waited backstage for the four crowd surfers to return. When they did, everyone rushed to find their costumes. When they did, they changed immediately and regrouped. The girls had been dressed a leather one-piece outfits and the boys had been dressed in tuxedos. “Check me out. Don't I look sexy? Undressing me with your eyes Missy?” Astrid teased as he untied his scarlet tresses.
 
“You keep dreaming that sweetie.”
 
Astrid chuckled but his laughing was cut short when Azalea gasped. She was pointing at an enormous red light that was still growing in size. There was no doubt that it had been a servant of Raion. Immediately, the team charged at the red light. Before they could began their attack the red light depleted in size and fell down towards the crowd. “Azalea come with me. We're going to take out that bitch.”
 
“I'm right behind you Love! You guys be careful.”
 
Azalea trailed behind Lovely and stopped beside her when they saw the face of the woman standing on thin air. She said nothing but rose her hand and unleashed a horde of paper dragons. “She's got to be joking.” Azalea said with a sweat drop coming down the back of her head. She was going to laugh at Origami's attempt to kill her with paper dragons but her laughter was cut short when the dragons spat fire in her directions. Thanks to Lovely Azalea hadn't been burned to death but the flames still trickled down toward the crowds.
 
“The fire is coming down you guys!”
 
“I'll take care of this.”
 
Michiru let everyone soar ahead of her to take care of the paper dragons while she summoned the souls of dead warriors. “Warriors of the dead! Protect them with shields of virtue!” The dead warriors knelt in front of Michiru and lifted their shields to protect the innocent people below. Their cheers were heard even from way above. It did Michiru no good. So many people could die that night and the sad part was, none of them knew. “Michiru, command them to aim arrows of ice at the paper dragons and I'll slice them down to bits.” Link suggested.
 
“An excellent idea Link. Warriors! Launch your arrows of ice of the dragons above.”
 
From above, Lovely and Azalea had been locked in battle with Origami. No matter how many times the two girls had attempted to hit her, Origami had swiftly evaded the attack and created more paper animals. Azalea was able to entangle them with her vines and Lovely had singed them to ash but they same to come at them more and more. “Do you grow tired, Great Fairy and Sage of the Forest?” Origami teased. She backhanded little Azalea so hard across the face that the girl had lost consciousness and plummeted toward the ground. “Azalea!!! Astrid Theo!! Someone catch her!!!”
 
“We can't!! The cranes keep coming!! Azalea open your eyes!!!”
 
Even with her friends calling her, Azalea was unable to wake. It seemed as if the end had come for Azalea but a dark purple light had taken form from below. Origami had ceased her attacks to see that the last sage had been revealed. “It's him!”
 
“The last sage has come!!”
 
Azalea fell into the arms of the Sage of Shadows. Everyone was so drawn by the sage that they had stopped fighting to wait for the light to die out. “I won't let you hurt anymore of my friends. I was blessed with the power of darkness and I will use it to restore light to the world in danger! Azmara would be pleased. Guess I did join her “Save the World” club.”
 
“It can't be. Dude this is super crazy man!! Yuiko is the last sage!?!?!?! Impossible!!!”
 
Everyone was stupefied by the unveiling of the last sage. Once again, the sage was closer than they had thought.
 
 
 
 
Lil Lovely Angel: Wow isn't that interesting? I'll pick that up when I can. Until next time everyone! Live and let rock!!!