Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Remember The Magic ❯ RTM 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Lynx! Where are you! Come on out you flea bitten mog!" Azuria stormed up and down the halls of the great building. How could she! After I told her how I felt! I've always been here for her and she stabs me in the back!!

"Yo! What's wrong! What did I do?" Lynx came out of the room that she was sharing with Legato.

"So it's true! After I told you that I really liked him!"

"What are you on about? What's true? Azuria why are you so upset?"

"Your father just told me that..that you and Legato slept together! Whats more is he called me a whore!"

"Azuria." Lynx gave a sympathetic smile and reached out for her only to be denied, " The furthest I got was his shirt off. That was just before my Dad came in, besides he doesn't think as highly of me as you. He lov-"

"Stop it! Legato doesn't love me. He despises the feeling! And why were you in our room?!"

Lynx looked at her feet and blushed slightly, " I...I was watching him sleep. He just looks so different when he's asleep."

"Watching him?" Azuria smiled a little, "Oh Lynx. What's wrong with me? I'm just so touchy lately."

"P.M.S?" She cocked her head to the side ready to listen.

"Um. I'm going to. go reclaim myself."

"Are you o.k? You just went awkward. Hey! We're both cat girls here, what's wrong, Azi?"

"It's nothing. Go watch Legato sleep some more! Look after him," while I go see Master Drake. She walked past the sly faced cat, she felt a tug on her arm and turned to Lynx.

"You're late aren't you. So that's why you clammed up. You think you're- ....He won't like that."

"Well, if I am we don't say anything!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Days Later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Legato opened his eyes to find a red-eyed terror in his vision, "Don't you have better things to do?"

She gave him a toothy grin and replied, "Well actually I was observing you! You know to find weaknesses!"

Legato raised an eyebrow, pulled himself out of the bed. His wound still hadn't healed, "Your father is the first person in a very long time to injure me like this."

"Does that mean you respect him or something?" Legato smirked before answering.

"No. It just means I'll give him a quick death."

Lynx sat on the end of the bed, "You can be really nasty. I just hope you don't treat Azi bad." She looked over to Legato to see his face, "Because she doesn't have any one to take care of her. She has to take care of herself, you know. It's just her and the baby..." Lynx covered her mouth gasping aloud.

"Baby?" Legato's eyes turned from liquid gold to hard fire.

"I didn't mean that! I've just been helping out with Lady Saffron that I forgot whom I was talking about." Lynx got on her feet and exited the room as fast as she could. " Oh no! What am I going to do! I'll find Azi first."

She ran through a few rooms trying to find her. Just as she came out of the last door, she saw Azuria head for her room, "STOP!"

"Lynx? What's wrong?"

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! Don't go back to Legato. You should of seen his eyes!"

"Didn't mean to what?" Azuria was absolutely confused, what was she talking about?

"She didn't mean to tell me."

"Tell you what, Legato? What are you two on about!"

" It slipped." Lynx gave a meaningful glance to Azuria's stomach.

"Gato! I was going to tell you! Please don't be angry at me!"

"It's not my concern. Do what you want with it, if you want my advice...kill it." Legato turned back to his room and began walking away.

"Gato! Please, don't turn away from me! I won't kill it, I can't! Gato!" Azuria fell to the floor in tears. Not again. Why is it everyone walks away from me!

Lynx ran after Legato, how could he do that! "Legato! How could you do that to her! She has taken care of you, saved your life and probably been the only one to survive an encounter with you! And now just when she needs you most you walk away!" she ran in front of him, blocking his way, "This wasn't entirely her fault! It's your seed! She couldn't impregnate herself, you know! It's your child!"

Legato brought his hand down on her face, knocking her to the ground, "Don't ever say that! I am not responsible for her wanting a screaming rat! She's on her own!" Lynx held the side of her face and watched him walk down the hall.

"You sleep with the innocence of a child. Looks like the most beautiful rose, Acts like the sharpest thorn. But he's a monster." Lynx smiled at the retreating back, " He's a monster...with a heart."
OUCHI! WHAT A BASTARD!! DON'T GET ME WRONG I LOVE LEGATO TO BITS!!!!

P.M.S (Pre Menstrual Stress)!!!!!!! Why can't boys have babies!? I'm still waiting for the sex of the baby plant on the way!