Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Remember The Magic ❯ RTM 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey! Uncle Vash…I'm going home. And whether you come with me or not I don't care anymore!" Lavender huffed, staring at a donut chomping Vash.

"Okay. Bye now!" Vash was suddenly walloped over the head by Meryl's fist.

"Mr Vash you're going to let Miss Lavender go alone?" Milly looked up from her empty pudding bowl.

"Vash! You can't let an 11-year-old go out by herself!! I can't believe you'd be so irresponsible!"

"I'm not 11 years old, I'm 11 mon-!" Vash rushed forward holding her mouth shut.

"She's 10! You know how touchy children are about age!" He carried Lavender off to another room away from the insurance girls.

"Uncle Vash! What was that all about!?"

"You can't go telling the insurance girls your age! They don't know we're plants, they'd freak if they knew you were aging about a year a month!!"

"I'm going home!" She went other to her already packed bag. "I'll tell Daddy your well and living peacefully. Then maybe he'll stay home."

"Lavender, you're a very brave girl. You also have a lot of skill, don't waste it by….."

"By turning into my father? I don't have any grudges with any one. I haven't changed my mind about humans, but Milly's kind of aright."

"Thank you for coming. Let me walk you out of town. Wait a minute, what's wrong with Meryl?

"She's a bitch."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////// 2 weeks later

"Knives. Can you feel that?" Saffron moved over to Knives and hugged him round the waist.

"Yes. It keeps getting stronger, I think it maybe coming from Azuria."

"(Mummy, Daddy! Can you hear me?)"Lavender's voice rang out in both their minds.

"(Lavender! Where have you been? I've been worried sick.)"

"(I went to see someone. Uncle Vash.)"

"(Vash. And you took my gun. Why did you leave to see Vash!?)" Knives voice bit through the conversation.

"(I'm sorry I took your gun. It was so you wouldn't go while I was gone and for protection. And I wanted to know what my Uncle Vash was like.)"

"Knives! Don't be so harsh she's coming home. She has to be near."

3 hours later………………………… …….

Lavender rushed into her mother's arms and looked up at Knives. "I'm sorry."

"Don't do it again. Come here." She went to Knives and hugged him. "Well while you were gone, you gained a brother." Lavender's jaw dropped and she looked back at Saffron, who just smiled and nodded.

"I missed it! I was only gone for 5 months!" she looked back at Knives, "It doesn't take 5 months to have a baby!"

"I was pregnant before you left. Any way! Go get washed, changed, get something to eat and you can see him." Lavender got up and ran in the direction of her room.

"She's grown so much, she must be the equivalent of 11 years." Saffron's eyes went dark and she almost fell, but Knives caught her.

"You alright?"

"I'll be alright, just tired that's all." Saffron stood up, leaning against Knives for support. "I'll just sleep for a little while." Just as she finished a baby cry started.

"I'll see to him. Go rest."

///////////////////////////////////////////

Lavender tied her hair back, she was going to have to cut it. She walked back in the direction where she could find her parents. On the way she went by the assassins training room, and decided to say hi.

She saw Amato throwing daggers at a moving target, a masked assassin was deep in meditation and the other two in a very violent sparring match. None of them seemed to be in a good mood so she left quietly.

She continued down the hall and saw a crouching shadow against the wall. It flashed a few times, each time giving a glance of silver hair a long gown tied tightly around it. The shadow completely disappeared, revealing Azuria.

"Azuria. Your shadow power doesn't work any more! What's wrong!"

Azuria clutched at her stomach, tears streamed down her cheeks and she felt like she was being stabbed repeatedly. She barely noticed Lavender's worried face, she couldn't move because of the pain.

"Lavender…….get someone………..please!" Lavender nodded and ran.

She ran into Legato and crashed down to the floor, she rubbed her elbow that she landed on. Realising who she hit she spoke quickly, "Mr Legato! There's something wrong with Azuria! She's in a lot of pain and needs help now!" there was a short cry from where she was.

"Get your Uncle. Tell him to go to the infirmary. Tell him he may have an early delivery."

Legato soon found Azuria, "Legato, he………" She partly lost consciousness before she felt Legato's arms lift her and felt him begin to walk.

Her senses were open; she felt each step, each tiny vibration. She heard his footsteps echo through the steel halls; she could even smell Legato, blood and desert sand.

/////////////////////////////////////// Minutes later

"Azuria, I need you to calm down." Drake looked at the clock above him, half past eleven. He'd been up for 20 hours and didn't have the energy to fight with her.

"Azi!" Lynx ran into the room and straight to Azuria's side, "What's wrong!?"

she looked to the plant opposite her. "Master Drake, what's wrong with her?"

"I think one of her babies are ready to be born, but the other isn't ready. That's what's causing the pain."

"Babies?!" Lynx looked at Azuria and then to drake, "why didn't you tell me Azi?"

"I………didn't want…to, let Legato know."

"Why?"

"You know what he was like with the idea of just one-!" A fresh wave of pain hit Azuria head on.

"Azuria, I think at this stage, it would be wise to deliver now. I don't think there's any other way, Lynx could you get the maternity equipment ready."

" But I can't leave Azi alone!"

"If you don't get that equipment she could die or her children will!" Drake looked over Azuria one last time before finalising his decision, "Azuria. We're going to have to deliver now. I may have to perform a caesarean, it's going to be a very long and painful birth on your own."

Well, seeing as I know nothing about maternity stuff I'm gonna leave it here. So lets hope Azi has two beautiful babies.