Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Remember The Magic ❯ RTM 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"So much has happened in the last five years, and now I wonder………when will it end?"

"Damn you're soooooo morbid Azi!" Lynx jumped up happily as she spotted a blue eyed, Platinum blonde headed boy run past, his big sister in toe

"You little brat get back here!! Grrrrrr! Why do you have to grow so slowly!!"

"Don't hate be `cos' I'm beautiful!! Face it Lavender you're a slow poke!!!" the little boy dodged to his right as Lavender took a dive at him, "Don't get sand in your pants!!" he continued running in the direction of the large mansion intent on finding his father before his sister killed him. He's been with his sister in the desert when he screamed that there was a spider in her hair, watching happily as she freaked out, realising her brothers trick she set about revenge.

"Jet is such an energetic psycho!" Lynx looked over to her left upon hearing more commotion, " oh no!!! It's your children!!! Theirs some scary lunatic following them, Azi!!"

"What!!" Azuria quickly stood looking to see who was following her children.

"Oh wait, sorry, Azi, it's only Legato!"

"Damn it, Lynx! Why must you always scare me?"

"Because you're easy!"

"Mama!!" a small girl ran to Azuria, long blue hair blowing in the wind and a bright smile over her small face. She ran into Azuria's arms and hugged her tight.

"Rikku, did you have fun?"

"Yes! Daddy showed us how to move things with telekinesis!"

"Did he now, hmm I hope that's all he taught you."

"Rikku! I know you like annoying me, but do you really have to almost pull my arm off when ever you decide to run like mad!"

"Daisuke, it's not my fault you're so slow!" she watched as the boy put a strand of silver hair behind his ear and stared with golden eyes at his twin, she stared back mockingly with orange eyes, she knew her brother was too weak to do anything about it, he always had been.

"Least I don't drop everything!"

"Shut up!"

"Why don-!"

"Enough!" Legato's sharp voice cut off the twins' argument. "Daisuke, don't let your sister bait you. And Rikku, stop taking advantage of your brother."

" Yes dad." The twins always answered at the same time whenever their father or mother told them off.

Meanwhile

"MUUUUUUUM!!!!!!!!" Jet ran as fast as he could and latched on to his mother's leg, "mum she's going to kill me!!!"

Saffron looked up to her teenage daughter as she stared menacingly at her little brother, "I'm going to do more than that you little brat!! First I'll tie you to a stake in the middle of the desert and wait for you to get real bad sunburn then I'll drag you to a human town and leave you there!!"

"Lavender! No more, whatever he did can't be as bad as you make it out to be."

"He gets away with everything!! It's not fair!" she stalked inside the house making her way to one of the `family' rooms and dropped down on a sofa, crossing her arms and cursing at a wall. "Why does that little jerk get away with everything? I hate him so damn much it hurts!!"

"Your too old to be talking to imaginary friends."

"Daddy, not now."

"And why not now?" Knives walked over to the sofa and sat on the arm, "what has dared to cross your path this time?"

"That irritating monster that should have been killed at birth!"

"Watch your tongue, Lavender. Don't spea-"

"I'll say what I want about the little brat! He doesn't bother you all the time. I just want some peace and quiet for once, and something to do! I'm bored, daddy." Before Knives could answer she ran out of the room and to her room.

"I'm bored too. Who else do I stay with when everyone's busy, and Daisuke is always feeling sick after a few hours outside," Jet had made his way into the room and to his father's side, "Would you let her do it?"

"Do what? What has she threatened you with this time?"

"She said she was going to take me to a human town and leave me there!"

"Jetlin, she doesn't mean it."

………………………& #8230;………………………… ;……………………

"Hey, Leggie! Why's Rikku being extra bitchy to Daisuke? Did he finally become victorious in a lil' scuffle with her??"

"No. He `accidentally' dropped the rock he was moving on her head."

"Hehehe!! Good for him!" Azuria made her way over to Legato and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, "ewwwww!! Get a room you two!!"

"Lynx, we haven't even done anything and you're complaining!" Azuria looked Lynx annoyed.

"Yet." Legato added. Then proceeded to kiss Azuria. Lynx shook her head and walked away from the couple.

LIL' DAISUKE IS STILL ILL FROM WHEN HE WAS A BABY, DUE TO BEING BORN EARLY AND SOME OTHER DISEASE THAT MAKES KIDS ILL LONG TERM. STILL A RISK OF HIM DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!