Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Draconian's Bliss ❯ Kidnapped ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry about the last chapter. My teacher was planning on us being in the library for and hour and forty five minutes but…she ended up cutting it short. I had to hurry and finish before she discovered what I was doing. So I made it better. Thanks to Lady-of-the-Lord and Joeydagger for reviewing my story. Now on with the story.

*********


Blaze urged Christian's horse farther and farther into the forest. She was determined to put as much distance as possible betwixt herself and Christian. She didn't want to go back, ever.

Blaze looked up at the darkened sky and shivered. It was getting colder as the night wore on and she didn't know exactly where she was. She patted the horses neck affectionately and urged it a bit faster.

'Where can I go now?' she thought to herself.

She couldn't go to Astoria. Nor could she go back to Fanelia. She had never been out of Fanelia before and was frightened at the prospect of living without it. Without her family, or friends for that matter. She would never see them again.

The thought made her shiver.

The horse she was riding slowed down and came to a weary stop. It was tired from being pushed so hard earlier that day and at the present moment. She got off and lead the horse.

She started whistling an old Fanelian tune her father taught her, and kicked sticks out of her way as the horse and her trudged in deeper.

'I wonder what my family is doing right now.' she thought absently.

A noise in the bushes to her right had her stopping in her tracks. She looked around a little uneasily, her hand going to her left side. She cursed when she realized that she didn't have her sword with her.

She was suddenly knocked to the ground by something huge.

"What the hell?!" she said struggling.

Something had her leg and no matter how hard she tugged, they wouldn't let go.

"There's nothing' to beh scared of darlin'." a voice drawled in her ear.

Blaze gasped and tried to wriggle away. A fat, balding looking man was holding her leg.

"Let me go!"

"Did ya find the lass Montgomery?" asked another voice.

Another man dressed in a black outfit emerged from the bushes. He had blonde hair and baby blue eyes. His face was very handsome she thought when he smiled gently at her.

"You're frightening the lass Montgomery." he scolded.

The man bent down and scooped Blaze up off the ground.

"Who are you?" Blaze asked.

Alex is the name. You are Blaze correct?"

She nodded.

"Alright Montgomery since we found her we can go back."

The two of them started walking, Blaze still in Alex's arms.

"Wait a minute! Go where?" she asked, panicked.

"To the boss. He said we had to find you and find you we did."

Blaze started to struggle.

"NO! Let go of me!"

Alex somehow managed to keep a hold of her and carried her into a cave.

"Your boss lives in a cave?" she said raising her eyebrows.

"Yes."

She stopped struggling and looked around. It was just an old cave. Why would anyone be here?

The farther they got into the cave, the more she started to hear. It sounded like…swords. Clashing against each other. She blinked. Swords?

Alex carried her to the back of the cave where big palm leaves from the beaches of Astoria rested on the back wall. Montgomery moved them aside and they came face to face with another man. A creepy looking man with a pock marked face. He nodded to them and ushered them inside a small doorway.

Blaze gasped at the interior of such a place. The walls were wooden and it looked just like a huge house. There were men in front of the fireplace and walking in and out of doors.

Alex walked up the stairs and to the right. A large chamber door stood in the way. Alex knocked and shivered when she heard someone say 'enter' in a cold voice.

They entered what must have been a master bedroom. The fire casted an eerie glow on the walls. There was a few tables and chairs and a huge bed in the corner of the room covered in a red bedspread. What really caught her attention however was a huge red chair in front of the fireplace with it's back to her. She could see that someone was sitting in it.

"We found her boss." Alex said putting her down and kneeling. Montgomery kneeled as well.

"Good." the man said. He stood up and turned around. Blaze had to stifle a gasp at him.

He was dressed in all black. His black pants were like the jeans from Earth and hugged to his legs and erm…everything else. He wore a black leather vest that was opened revealing his muscular chest.

'Almost like…' Blaze shook her head and rubbed her palms on her pants. She didn't want to think about that…man.

He wore black sunglasses. His hair was as black as night and his handkerchief covered the bottom half of his face.

"Welcome Princess Blaze, to the Abaharaki.

****

^_^ Night of the Raven