Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Draconian's Bliss ❯ Kissing ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thanks for the reviews guys.

********

"The what?" asked Blaze.

"The Abaharaki." asked the man in black asked calmly.

"What do you do?"

"You mean other then kidnap beautiful princesses?" the man asked, fingering a strand of her hair.

Blaze jerked her hair out of his grasp.

"Yes." she hissed.

"We're a rebel organization against tyrants." he said simply.

"What does this have to do with me?" she asked.

"We are aware of your…rebellion…against Prince Christian Erik Aston."

"And?"

"Where did you expect to go after you escaped?"

Blaze looked away.

"I…I don't know."

"We're are willing to keep you here. That is, if you want a place to sleep and stay."

"You won't bring me back to…that man right?"

"You're betrothed? No."

"Then I'll stay." Blaze said with a stubborn tilt in her chin.

"Alright then. Alex? Take Princess Blaze to her room."

"Blaze." she said.

"What?" asked the man.

"Just Blaze. Even when I lived in the castle I didn't like people calling me princess."

The man bowed his head.

"Very well Blaze. You may call me Night Wolf."

Blaze rose a brow.

"We can't give away our real names can we? You'll need a new name when we start to go on missions and such."

"Alright then."

Three months later

Blaze was sitting around the table chatting about the Mystic Moon. She had been here three months already and had adapted wonderfully. Night Wolf was going to take her on her first mission tonight and she was excited. She still didn't have a nickname yet, which worried her.

Every once and a while she thought about her family and…that man. However, she felt as if this was her calling. This was much better then rotting away in a castle for the rest of her life.

Don't get her wrong though, she did feel bad about escaping from Christian but she would do it again if she had to.

"Blaze?" asked Night Wolf (Night) gently.

"Yes?" she asked.

"Come. It's time to get ready."

He looked at her one more time then left.

Blaze dressed in tight leather black pants and a black t shirt and black jacket. She braided her black hair and tied it with a leather thong. She covered her eyes with black sunglasses. She pulled on black ankle high boots. She strapped on a sword at her side and a dagger sheathed in her belt as well.

She heard a knock at her door and shouted for them to come in. It wasn't a surprise to see Night walk in.

"Ready?" he asked.

She nodded and followed him outside. He was dressed in his usual attire. Still…he always made Blaze's heart thump loudly in her breast when she spotted him. It started happening a month ago and well…she didn't know what was wrong with her.

"Blaze is something wrong?" he asked.

Blaze flushed and looked down at her feet. She spaced out a lot when she was around him as well.

"N…no. Nothing's wrong."

She smiled at him.

"Alright."

The two of them raced off to the Kaiser William's castle. Blaze and Night worked efficiently in taking out the guards. Night motioned Blaze into the Kaiser's room.

Blaze nodded and strode in quite confidently.

"Who's there?" the frightened Kaiser asked peering into the dark.

"Kaiser William I presume?" he heard a mellifluous voice say.

The Kaiser turned on the oil lamp beside his bed. The light revealed a supple young woman sitting in a chair casually with her right leg crossed over her left. The Kaiser smiled in what he hoped was a sensual smile.

"Why yes I am. Who are you? Are you in my room for a…specific reason?"

"Perhaps." she said smiling saucily.

The Kaiser rubbed his hands together, which consequently were as chubby as the rest of him.

"Come closer and let me have a look at you." he said.

The woman rose and walked over to him. His beady eyes went to the sway of her hips. He had never seen a woman dressed in such tight pants before. He licked his lips.

He leaned up to kiss her but was stopped by her hand.

"Now now Kaiser, let's play a little game." the woman said to him.

"What is it?" he asked impatiently.

"You will close your eyes and get a special prize for your patience."

The Kaiser closed his eyes and puckered his lips. However, he quickly opened them when he felt something cold against his neck.

The woman had a sword to his neck and grinned at him.

"Lust is always a man's downfall." she stated simply. Then she cleared her throat. "You Kaiser William, have oppressed and killed your people without guilt or mercy. The Abaharaki can not overlook this. You have been tried and found guilty. The punishment for such actions is immediate death. Are there any last words Kaiser?" she said reciting the speech of the Abaharaki assassins.

"You…bitch!"

She smiled grimly and pushed her sword into his throat all the way. She then sheathed her sword and turned away from the dead body.

"Blaze?" Night said laying his hand on her shoulder.

Blaze looked at him and saw the smile on his face.

"Night Angel. That's what we will call you."

He cupped her face.

"You're so lithe and beautiful in the night."

Blaze's eyes fluttered shut at his touch.

"So beautiful." she heard him whisper before he covered her mouth with his.

Blaze gasped at his touch. She panicked and tried to push away from his grasp, but her arms felt so weak and she felt like melting. Her knees weakened and she felt much gratitude towards Night when he slipped his hand around her waist to keep her from falling down.

Night lifted his head and opened his eyes slowly, looking down at her.

She looked so passive resting against his chest and it surprised him. She had never looked passive since the first time he saw her. She had always been a bundle of fire and arrogance.

"N…Night?" she asked finally.

"Yes love?"

"We…we should get out of here before the guards come.

It was then that he realized that they were still in the Kaiser's. He nodded.

"Alright."

**********

^_^ Night of the Raven