Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Draconian's Bliss ❯ Leaving ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

She was not able to see anything. Night's grabbed her wrist and flung her into the bed next to him.

"Oh it's you Blaze. You should know better then to sneak into my room. You could get yourself hurt."

"I'm sorry I just wanted to apologize for the way I acted I..."

Night put his finger on her lips.

"Shhh. It's ok. I think it is time for you to go home anyway."

"What?"

Blaze jerked back.

"You have a betrothed, you have responsibilities."

"But...the kiss, didn't I mean anything to you?"

"No. A fling if even that. You were vulnerable and I took advantage of that, now pack your things."

Blaze swallowed and forced back the tears.

"But..."

"NOW!" he bellowed.

Blaze ignored the tears in her eyes and ran out of the room.

"Oh God what am I going to do now?" she thought before sinking into the blissful darkness.

Night collapsed. That was harder then he thought it would be. He had to make her hate him in order to break her attachment. No matter how much he thought otherwise, she needed to go back for her people and the people of Astoria. Damn that arrogant prince. He was her future Night Wolf wasn't.

...............................

^_^ Night of the Raven