Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Return to Fanelia ❯ Twenty-nine ( Chapter 29 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Back in Freid with the rest of the gang, Millerna was attentively caring for Allen, despite his request for her to stop. "Now don't be silly, I need to cut your hair!" Millerna exclaimed.
Allen whimpered. "Please Millerna, I just want to rest… leave me alone!"
"Maybe we had better listen to him, my sweet," Dryden said to Millerna.
Allen winced. "Okay, sweetie pumpkin," Millerna replied. Allen was about to be sick.
"Just get out of here!" Allen suddenly screamed.
"Jeez, what's his problem?" asked Millerna as she and Dryden left the room.
Allen just sighed.
* * *

By now Van and Hitomi reached the floating fortress. "How do we get in?" asked Hitomi.
"Look there! There's a side door! I'm sure that won't be guarded as heavily as the hanger will," Van answered.
"Okay, Van!" Hitomi flew for it and landed inside of it.
"How nice of you to join us," General Jiedulo greeted. He had a group of about ten soldiers, the other three generals, and Dilandau behind him. "Now, if you will be so kind as to step out of your guymelef."
"We had better listen to them, Van," Hitomi said.
"I agree," he said, stepping off of Scherizad's hand. Hitomi followed him, after opening up the armor.
"Very good. Now come here boy and we shall just be taking the girl," General Jiedulo ordered. At this remark Dilandau gasped.
"Don't you want the dragon? He's king of Fanelia! He'd be perfect blackmail material, for that backwards little country," Dilandau reasoned.
"No, I'll never give you Hitomi," Van shouted, drawing his sword and standing in front of Hitomi; it was much in the manner as Merle did Van, and with Eriya and Nariya.
General Jiedulo taunted them. "So this is the girl that killed four of my men? She doesn't look so scary to me. Hell, she can't even defend herself."
"Hitomi is more than capable of defending herself. But she has no sword… and you greatly outnumber us," Van spitefully responded.
"That's right! And I have the power of Atlantis!" Hitomi shouted back at them.
"That toy!? Only Dornkirk would be interested in that; it certainly doesn't impress me!" General Jiedulo was becoming quite mean.

Van scowled. 'If I can move Escaflowne, why not other things? I bet I could take that man's sword if I tried,' Hitomi thought. She closed her eyes and concentrated on it. Once she had a clear picture of it in her mind, she beckoned it.
"What is she doing?" Dilandau wondered out loud. "Somebody stop her, she's a demon!"
Suddenly the general's sword flew from his hands and into Hitomi's. "What the?!" he exclaimed.
Van looked surprised at Hitomi's sudden adoption of the ability of telekinesis. But now they seemed to have the upper hand. Most of his men were scared, and Dilandau was about to run away. But General Jiedulo was running away the fastest. Soon the room had been cleared.
"You go that way, and I'll go this way… yell for me if you find Escaflowne," Van ordered.
Hitomi nodded, "Okay." Then the two of them ran off in separate directions, both unaware of what each direction would lead them to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< br> I fear we are nearing the end… expect it within the next few days… *oh joy*… thank you to all y'alls who have stuck threw it this far… I appreciate readers like u ^_^