Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Tempest's Story ❯ Battles ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I'm here. Ummm I don't own Escaflowne and I have to say something. People are saying that Dilandau is not ooc. Well…that may not be true for long so….. Anyway… what else did I want to say? *ponders* Oh yeah. If you got a little confused about time differences let me explain. When Tempest was first found she was…ten I believe. After that came a two year gap when she disappeared which makes her and the others twelve. Then when she comes back after 6 years I think, That makes her 18 and the special authors note header in the first chapter applies to that. Sorry folks.

*****

"Tempest?"

"Hello Folken. It's been a while."
"Indeed it has. Where did you go?"

"The Mystic Moon."

"Really? How did you get there?"

Tempest shifted a little.

"I don't know. All I know is that I was crying."
"Why?"

"Because Miguel told me that Dilandau didn't really want to be my friend." she said without any emotion.

"Oh I see."

Tempest looked down.

"So I guess I missed a lot huh?"

"Yes. Including Dilandau announced as commander."

"He corrected me on that."

"Yes it's Lord Dilandau now."

"Stop talking like I'm not here." Dilandau said irately.

"Sorry Lord Dilandau." Folken said passively.

Chesta and Gatti entered the room.

"Is there anything you need before we start to train Lord Dilandau?" asked Chesta.

"Escort the girls to their new rooms."

"Yes Sir." Chesta beckoned the girls to follow him.

They all filed out in a single line, Tempest last.

Before Tempest could get out the door however, Dilandau pulled her aside.

"Do you still want to be a member?"

Tempest nodded.

"Yeah."

"Then get measured for a uniform and come to the training room."

"Yes Lord Dilandau."

Tempest quickly checked on her friends. They wanted an explination and Tempest gave them a very brief one. Then she headed down to get a new uniform.

"Ummm…I think these measurements are wrong." said Tempest after examining herself.

The uniform maker came in and looked over her. She gave Tempest a look over.

"No it's correct."

Tempest bit her lip.

The pants were tight like the jeans she was wearing. Her only comfort for those jeans was her blue dragon hoodie. There was a lavender tank top under the light, tight jacket she was wearing. She turned around and looked at the back of herself in the mirror. The jacket rode up when she lifted her arms so it couldn't hide the enhancement of her ass.

"But it's so form fitting."

"I know dearie but that's the point."

Tempest pouted.

"Don't tempt my men he says. Yet he has me in this getup. What I had on was better then what I do now."

The uniform maker shrugged.

"I do what I am told. He made it a law a couple years ago that any girl in the Vione that will be a dragon slayer is to wear form fitting uniforms."

"Alright alright."

"You're friends have already got their outfits."

Tempest nodded and grabbed her old clothes. She put on her hoodie over the jacket and stuff.

"There that's better."

Tempest walked into the training room. She sent a scathing glare at Dilandau as he watched her in amusement

"Is there a problem Tempest?" he asked innocently.

"Not at all." she said sarcastically.

"Really? Then why do you have that over your uniform?" Dilandau asked.

"Tempest doesn't like wearing things that reveal her form." answered Aya.

Tempest looked behind her. All the girls were already there including Andrea, who was currently sending heated glances at Dilandau.

"Are we gonna try out for the dragon slayers or not?"

"Of course."

"Then lets get it over with." Tempest grumbled.

"Fine then. Each of the girls will battle to see how far they rank, or low." he added smirking.

"Without any training?! They don't train for this on the Mystic Moon."

"Then they'll have to work their way up won't they? Now seen as how you are the most skilled I'm sure, you will go last."

"Fine."

"Chesta." called Dilandau.

"Aya." called Tempest not breaking eye contact with him.

Both opponents stepped up.

Aya managed to stay in the ring for eight minutes before she was disarmed. Not bad at all.

"Gatti."

"Ellen."

Ellen managed to stay in the ring for six minutes.

"Miguel."

Tempest let out a long hiss.

"Missy."

Missy managed five minutes.

"Viole."

"Andrea."

"Don't order me around." Andrea whined.

"Move now." Tempest hissed.

Andrea strutted out there, her uniform had gone through some "improvements". She had cut the pants into shorts that was way too short about a little higher then mid thigh. She had her tank top cut so it should her midriff.

Andrea was disarmed in not even thirty seconds.

"You ready Tempest?" asked Dilandau stepping up.

"Of course." she said stepping up as well.

Tempest dodged and ducked at all of his swings.

"Stop holding back!" he shouted.

Tempest ducked once more and came up slashing. It was Dilandau's turn to dodge. Tempest swung and swung and put her foot behind his ankle, so that when he went back he tripped and fell. Tempest straddled his waist and put her sword at his neck.

However, Dilandau wasn't going to go down like that. He quickly flipped so that she was on her back and he was on her ready to chop off her neck. Unfortunately, he was too strong for her to flip.

"I win." said Dilandau.

"Yeah yeah. You almost lost though."

Dilandau looked around for a minute.

"Well let's see….. The first girl…"

"Aya." Tempest corrected.

"Yes she seems to be the best out of your friends."

"I taught her a bit."

"I suppose you put them in order of their skill levels."

"Yes."

"As did I."

"I figured as much."

"So their opponents will become their sparing partners."

"Sounds fair."

"Which leaves the two of us doesn't it?"

Tempest nodded.

"Unfortunately enough. Which brings up another point."

"Oh what's that?"

"Why the hell did you make us wear this shit?" she said indicating their uniforms.

Dilandau shrugged.

"The men wanted a show whenever girls boarded the Vione."

Tempest rolled her eyes.

"Men."

Dilandau shrugged.

"I'd really hate to do this but we have to go help build a new establishment in the forests of Fanelia. You girls can help as well."

"When do we have to do this?"

"In a week."

"Alright then."

Tempest watched as most of the girls talked to their sparring partners, everyone except Andrea that is. She looked in Tempest's direction seething.

"What is with that bitch?" asked Dilandau.

"She's an enemy of mine."

"I figured that but…..she keeps giving me these looks."

"She's a whore."

Dilandau licked his lips.

"Oh?" he said smirking.

Tempest rolled her eyes at him.

"I'm going to sleep Lord Dilandau."

"Goodnight."

*********

^_^ Night of the Raven