Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Frustrated ( Chapter 84 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Frustrated

-Ryan-

I can't take this! She just makes it worse. How the hell did I get pulled into this? I didn't want this. Why did I have to be a target too?

“Who did you piss off?” I asked her. Shannon stared at me with big eyes.

“I don't know,” she said. I tried not to scream. It's the same shit. The same shit.

“Shannon!” I shouted.

“I don't know! I don't know! I don't know! I don't know!” she wailed. Shannon grabbed her head. She's not lying. But still…

“And how will we get out of this?” I asked. “And don't say you don't know.” Shannon threw up her hands and said nothing. I threw back my head and groaned. Fuck!

I don't want to die. She doesn't want to die. But here we are. I thought I was mad at her. But now, I am not so true.

“I'm sorry,” I said. “It's just…” I didn't finish. I flopped back onto the bed.

“What now?” Shannon asked. Like her, I didn't have an answer.

“Can you get out of my room?” I asked.

“Why?” Shannon asked.

“Just leave,” I said. She walked over to my bed and lay down next to me. I looked over at my sister.

“What are you doing?” I asked. I looked over to see her lying next to me. I sighed.

“Whatever,” I muttered. I looked up at the ceiling. What have we become? Shannon rested her head on my shoulder. I don't think she made this mess. Money can't fix this. Dad can't fix it. He, mom, and grandma don't know what's going on. I don't think they would believe us. I don't know what to do. I slowly closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. I don't know. Maybe something will come to me. Shannon was already sound asleep next to me. Heh, typical. However, this would have to do for now. I don't know how long we were asleep. All I know was that it was night when I woke up. I just laid there and let Shannon sleep next to me. Heh, typical big old baby.