Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Dan II ( Chapter 86 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Dan II

-Dan-

I don't know how this keeps happening. More girls are starting to notice me. I don't know why. I have a girlfriend. We love each other so much. Most of the other girls see me as a friend. Some have a crush on me.

--------

-Iris-

She really likes me. Iris is cute. Really cute. I met her at a diner. We hit it off well. I didn't think much about it. We didn't really know each other. But we are cursed.

She is number twenty-seven.

“I don't want to die,” Iris says. Neither do I. None of us want to. But what can we do?

“I'm not going to,” I said. “I will find a way.” Iris turned her head.

“How?” she asked.

“I don't know,” I said.

---------

-Karen-

We're friends. Though, she doesn't trust men. I have a guess why.

Karen doesn't say much about her life. I'm okay with that. I don't have to say mine to her either. She's so much better than this. I want her to believe that. I don't know how to tell her. She too had the curse.

I don't know if she wants to die or not. Karen can't seem to make up her mind. She thinks it won't be so bad to die. Yet she doesn't really want to. I feel that I have to save her. Karen all but laughed.

“Save me?” she asked. “You can't save me! Why do you men think that you can save me?” By men, she means me, Saito-sensei, and J.T.

But we don't give up. Why? Because we don't want to die.

--------

-Liberty-

Finally, there is my girl. She is holding on. Death's been no stranger to her. But this time is different. We all feel. But Liberty isn't alone at least.

“Hey sweetie,” I said. “How are you today?” Liberty sat up in bed.

“Great,” she said. “Omi came by to see me.”

“Oh?” I asked. “How's he doing?”

“Good,” my girl said. “He's still looking to break the curse.” I sat down next to my love. She tries to stay positive. I envy her. She held my hand.

“How was your day?” Liberty asked. I sighed and shrugged.

“Boring,” I said. “Not much happened.” Liberty smiled when I said that. I don't know how she does it.

-----------

The girls keep coming to me. I don't know why. It was all harmless. I didn't see any reason why it wouldn't be.