Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Breaking In ( Chapter 142 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Breaking In

“I want to do it,” Phoenix said. Omi stared at her for a moment.

“What?” he asked.

“I want to storm their base!” she said. Omi looked uneasy.

“Are you sure?” he asked.

“Yes!” the girl said. “Let me in! I want to do it!” She stared intently at him. Omi kind of backed up.

“It's too dangerous,” he said.

“We don't have a choice!” Phoenix said. “Send me in now.” Omi frowned.

“It isn't that easy,” he said.

“I don't care,” she said. “Put me in! We don't have much time!” Omi sighed. He couldn't talk her out of it.

“Fine,” he said. Phoenix bowed her head.

“Thank you!” she said. “Where do we start?” Omi stood up.

“Come with me,” he said. He turned and walked to his room. She followed behind.

------------

Omi turned on his computer. Phoenix leaned over his shoulder. He had been on this program since last winter. He typed in the password.

“Okay,” he said. “You need to listen closely to me. You have to do everything I sat just to get it right. Do you understand me?”

“Yes,” Phoenix said. Omi took a breath.

“Okay,” he said. He moved his mouse.

“This is the way to the base itself, he said. A giant wall blocks it off from the rest of the world. You would need to find the entrance at the foot of the mountain. There is a large steel door. You cannot open it. It's locked by a code.” He typed on his keyboard. Windows popped up on the screen. Code danced back and forth.

“This is where I come in,” he said. “I will give the codes to go in.”

“How do I get there?” Phoenix asked. Omi turned to her.

“I have the directions on here,” he said. The girl looked at the screen. She couldn't make out what she was looking at.

“What is this?” she asked. Omi chuckled.

“Don't worry,” he said. “You just need to follow my directions. Be on the lookout for guards. I will tell you what you need to do once you get inside."

“What do I need to do?” Phoenix asked.

“Let's focus on getting there first,” he said. “Are you up for the challenge?” She balled up her fists at her sides.

“Yes!” the girl said. “Tell me what to do!”

“Okay. Hever,” Omi said. He opened a drawer and pulled out a small pair of earrings.

“Put these on,” the boy said.

“What for?” she asked.

“It will keep me close,” he said. “I will be with you the whole time.” Phoenix put the small gold ball earrings on.

“Okay. Now what?” she asked.

“Are you ready?” Omi asked.

“Yes,” Phoenix said. “Let's go!” And the mission began.