Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ I Hate Him ❯ I just like you by me ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: All characters and belong to WeiB Kruez and Koyasu Takehito… I love kittens. I

think they're so cute.

"All right, you all set?" Ken asked, holding up his hands. He was wearing a pair of thick leather gloves that covered the whole of his fingers, unlike his riding gloves. He had also put on an old long sleeved flannel shirt over his clothes and was wearing the thickest pair of boots he had. He did not want to get anything on his skin.

"Green light!" Omi answered back, giving Ken a thumbs-up. Omi had his hair held back by a pair of goggles. He was wearing a tight yellow rain slicker with the hood on and matching pair of yellow rubber gloves from the kitchen sink. Omi was wearing his work apron on top of it all, very well prepared to handle this job.

Ken and Omi stood together in front of the dumpster, finally ready to clean up the mess they should have taken care of yesterday. They had stuffed the stranger's corpse and the detached head in garbage bags with some flower clippings to keep from looking suspicious. But, with Yohji and Aya going on a date, Omi and Ken hadn't exactly had time to actually get out and dispose of the body. They had just decided that this morning would be as good as any to move the corpse.

Besides, if they didn't get rid of the body today, it would start to smell too bad to hide anymore. Thankfully, the snow had helped the body from decaying and stinking up too badly. Still, it wasn't the most pleasant job to face first thing in the morning. Ken would have preferred to try and burn the thing in the backyard, but the smoke and stench would have brought attention from the neighbors. It wasn't like burning some old leaves.

Yohji and Aya had never come home this morning and Aya-chan and Sebastian hadn't woken up yet, so Ken and Omi had decided to get the body to the next town and at the bottom of a lake somewhere. Ken had suggested they use the store's delivery truck because neither Aya nor Yohji would lend their own cars for the job, despite both vehicles having more then enough trunk space. There was no way Ken or Omi could haul a body around with their own motorbikes, so they were left with the old, diesel long-bed truck Ken had pulled in close earlier this morning. Ken didn't want to have to carry a decapitated body the whole length of the back alley.

Ken held open the top of the metal trash container for Omi. The boy put a foot on the dumpster edge and jumped in gamely. He hand the bagged head out with a smile that Ken returned quickly. How easy it was for them to be in love like this. This was nothing at all like Yohji and Aya's hesitant, painful steps. It was almost humorous to see Yohji forced to go so slow for once with a partner.

However, it was a very serious matter. Ken knew that. Their roommates' courtship was no laughing matter and had to be treated with the up most respect. Anything less could spark off an explosion bigger then they could handle. Not that Ken was scared of Aya's temper. It was just that Aya broke things when he got angry. Ken worried for some certain precious and fragile items that Aya might break, in each and every room he could think of if he tried to confront Aya.

Ken took the head from Omi and tossed it into the bed of the truck. Omi waited, humming a nameless tune as Ken climbed into the garbage bin with him. Probably some pop song he heard on TV. Ken stuck his tongue out at the dead, rotting bastard in the garbage. It was where the stranger deserved to be for trying to pull that shit with Aya. He should consider himself lucky as hell that Ken hadn't gotten there before Yohji to make the kill. The blonde had been far too quick in Ken's opinion, but it was efficient in getting Aya away from the stranger before things had gotten any worse.

"Okay, you ready?" Ken asked, taking the end he thought was the feet. It was hard to tell. They had torn so many garbage bags and used duct tape and more flowering clippings just in case that Ken couldn't tell if it was a body anymore. It wasn't like Yohji had been exactly delicate about killing this man. It had been as quick and ruthless as possible. Ken still got faintly sick when he remembered the way Aya had looked, frozen in terror for one perfect moment before he had been drenched in blood.

"Let's do it!" Omi chimed, hefting up his own end. They both struggled for a moment, trying to lift the large and heavy body. It was stiff with rigor mortis, the joints not bending as much as they used to. Ken scrabbled with his grip, finding a better hold. Omi nodded, signaling that he was ready.

"One," Ken started counting. They began to swing the body back and forth in the garbage bin, building up momentum. "Two… Three!" Ken yelled, releasing the body. Omi did so at the same time and the heavy, bulky bag fell over to the outside ground with a large thump.

"Ken! Omi! Where are you?" Aya-chan called, opening up the backdoor. She looked around the yard obliviously before catching sight of the two of them staring at her in the garbage disposal bin. Ken and Omi didn't say a word. They didn't even move. Ken was unable to think of anyway to explain the body bag they had thrown out on to the ground. They were screwed.

"What are you doing?" She asked in slight irritation as they were silent. Ken coughed and Omi started to laugh nervously as he climbed out of the dumpster. Ken followed, jumping up and getting one leg over the edge before sliding down the side. They both landed behind the body, the taped plastic bags covering the corpse dark and menacing in the snow. Ken tried to think of something that looked like a body to lie with but nothing came to mind. All he could come up with was admitting and hoping for the best by telling the truth. Wasn't honesty the best policy?

"We're going to the city dump. We… um… overfilled the garbage bin, and since the city doesn't pick up till next Sunday, we're going to take this now," Omi lied cleverly. Ken laughed, nodding and agreeing. Thank God for having such a smart partner! Aya-chan shrugged and sat down on the porch, not really interested in their activities. It didn't involve shopping or sight seeing anyways. She didn't ask about the suspicious looking bag as Ken and Omi picked it up quickly and tossed it into the back of the truck without a glance at Aya-chan.

"Are you leaving now?" She asked suddenly, standing up on the porch. She was wearing a pair of tight, black leather pants that just weren't something a girl like her should wear. She was too cute for the highly fashionable denim coat and large white scarf. Ken wondered if she was cold in such stupid, expensive clothes. He couldn't remember when she had ever wanted to wear such ridiculous things. Where was the girl he had known before?

"I figured we might as well," Ken shrugged. Best chance to get away from her now. They didn't want Aya-chan to find out about the body. He stripped off the large gloves and flannel shirt before bundling them together and tossing it behind the seat in the truck. Omi undid his apron as well, snapping off the gloves in a bad imitation of a surgeon, giving Ken a very serious look. Ken smiled, knowing it was because of that medical documentary last night.

"But… Ran and Yohji aren't back yet!" Aya-chan cried out. Omi blinked as he froze in the middle of taking off the rain jacket. Ken wasn't sure what that had to do with anything. He had figured that Yohji had gotten a hotel for the night. He probably didn't want interruptions or anything like that. Aya deserved the attention, and Yohji was more then willing to lavish it on him. Ken didn't really see anything wrong with them staying out till one the next day.

"Yohji-kun has his own keys, Aya-chan," Omi explained as he straightened his clothes out. Ken sighed, rolling his eyes. Of course Yohji had his own keys, for crying out loud, the man lived here! Omi had just assumed that Aya-chan was concerned that no one would be there to open the door for the two if Ken and Omi left. Aya-chan was more then capable of handling it herself, if she chose to actually walk the distance to the front door.

"They've been gone all night long and you're not worried?" Aya-chan yelled, stomping her foot once on the porch. She still hadn't dared to step off porch because of the slushy, melting snow covering the ground. Ken shrugged again, not too concerned. What could possibly happen to them? It wasn't like Yohji would hurt Aya or try to force him. Yohji loved Aya too much for that. With their luck, someone would probably try to kill Aya for no apparent reason. If it were an actual emergency like that, Yohji would have called them by now.

"Aya-chan, you don't need to be so worried! They're just fine!" Omi assured her as he got in on the passenger side of the truck. Aya-chan sighed, tossing some of her hair over her shoulder with one hand sulkily. Ken waved goodbye as he climbed in the truck, turning the keys in the ignition. Ken flipped Aya-chan off safely out of sight behind the dashboard while Omi only laughed and shook his head at him.

"Wait, I'm going with you guys!" Aya-chan yelled, running up to the passenger window. Omi reluctantly rolled down the window, letting her lean into the cabin. Ken sighed, rolling his eyes as the truck idled. She was not coming with them. Aya-chan smiled at each of them, obviously waiting for Omi to move. The boy wasn't making any reach for his seatbelt. He wasn't planning to scoot over anytime soon.

"Shouldn't you leave a note for Sebastian-kun?" Omi asked, grasping at a straw to keep Aya-chan from coming with them. Ken nodded, trying to get Aya-chan away from the truck so he could speed off. This wasn't some errand to the dump! They still had a body in the back of the damn truck. There was no way Aya-chan was coming with them.

"Oh, he won't be up for hours anyways. You two think its fine, so why not?" Aya-chan argued. Ken didn't ever remember saying that he thought this was 'fine.' Omi sighed, unable to think of anything to say back to Aya-chan. Was she going to force them to take her along? How would they dispose of the body with a witness?

"You don't want to go to the dump dressed like that, do you? What about your shoes?" Ken suggested, reaching for another excuse. That should work. Those shoes had to have cost a fortune. Aya-chan looked down at them, studying her shiny boots. Omi and Ken smiled, hopeful that she would take the hint and not come with them.

"These old things? No worries, I wanted a new pair anyways. We can just throw them away at the dump! Won't that be fun?" Aya-chan said in a rush. Ken groaned, throwing his head back to look at the roof of the car. Where was God when you needed him? This was starting to be a bad joke.

"Omi, just move over," Ken moaned, putting his chin on the wheel in defeat. There was no way in stalling any longer. Omi shook his head to protest, but Ken ignored it, motioning for the boy to come closer. Aya-chan laughed, opening up the door as Omi unbuckled the seatbelt and scooted over to Ken's side.

Aya-chan climbed in excitedly, slamming the door shut. Omi sat uncomfortably in the middle seat, locking the seatbelt across his hips. Aya-chan stretched and spread out in the roomy feet space she had before her, forcing Omi to move closer to Ken automatically as he politely tried not to touch Aya-chan. Personally, Ken would have jumped out the window to avoid touching her. That was more bad history on his part, though.

"Sorry, sugar," Ken's mouth apologized to Omi in a bad Southern accent without heed for Aya-chan's presence. The boy blushed hard, looking at Aya-chan in embarrassment. The girl had missed the comment entirely as she pulled her seatbelt on, smiling at them in expectation. Aya-chan was irritating, giggling as Ken lifted his head up from the wheel. Some things did really never change.

"Are we going? You said it was all right!" Aya-chan pouted, thinking Ken was backing out of their deal now. Ken sighed heavily at her familiar fit if Aya-chan didn't get her way. He so did not want to do this. But, there wasn't anyway to argue himself out of this situation, so Ken might as well surrender and try bear it like a man.

"Well, let's be off," Ken announced, reaching for the stick. He froze halfway there, suddenly realizing where the shift gear was. Omi's legs were sprawled on either side of the stick protruding from the middle rise, two very dangerous limbs joining together at an even worse place. Ken laughed nervously as Omi looked at him innocently in confusion.

What to do? It wasn't like he could shift and grope Omi with Aya-chan in the same car. No matter how much she and changed or how much Ken didn't like her, he still couldn't be that mean. She was an ex-girlfriend after all, as little as that meant now. Girls probably would never be the same for him after Omi. Not that he saw this relationship ending anytime soon.

"Ow!" Omi cried out in more shock then pain when Ken shifted the stick into the boy's inner thigh. Some things still couldn't be helped. Aya-chan laughed as Omi blushed lightly, sitting up straighter in the seat so he could move his legs out of Ken's way. Ken hadn't known how to ask Omi to move his balls politely, so Ken had just gone ahead and chose to demonstrate that it might be preferable for Omi to move his legs.

"You okay?" Ken asked, concerned that he might have actually hurt the boy from the blush on his face. Omi nodded his head rapidly, just as healthy as ever. Aya-chan looked at Ken from over Omi's head, her eyes serious for once. Ken didn't know what the look was for. She already knew about his and Omi's relationship, so there was no reason to act jealous about it now. There was silence in the car as no one said a word. Ken was irritated that Aya-chan had chosen to weasel her way into what could have been a wonderful road trip alone with Omi. Omi chewed at the bottom of his lip, waiting for someone to break the quiet. He wasn't so comfortable when people weren't talking, immediately assuming that everyone was upset.

"It's such a nice day today," Aya-chan said as she put a hand to the window to watch the city go by. Even Ken knew the trick of 'If there's nothing to talk about, talk about the weather.' It was hard to get into arguments when asking someone if it was raining or not. It just irritated him that Aya-chan couldn't think of anything better to talk about.

She had changed, a lot more for the worse than Ken would like to admit. He was embarrassed that he had once had a thing for this girl. What could have possibly driven him to desire Aya-chan? He had no answer as he glanced over at her looking out the window excitedly. Ignoring them as well, even though she was the one who wanted to go on this little trip anyways.

"It is," Omi agreed politely. The uncomfortable silence descended through the car again, the only noise coming from the loud diesel engine of the truck. Ken didn't not want to spend the next couple of hours being quiet because of Aya-chan. Damn the girl for coming along with them. She made him uncomfortable and conscious of everything he did with Omi. He didn't want her to bring up any sort of past he had with her in front of Omi.

"We should get some movies tonight," Ken told Omi, not really wanting to continue in Aya-chan's conversation. Aya-chan looked over, noticing that they were already planning ahead for the time when she would finally be gone. Then, they could enjoy the living room to themselves. Aya and Yohji never really watched television anyways.

"What do you want to see?" Omi asked back, turning in his seat so he could face Ken. Aya-chan huffed and put an elbow on the hand rest to the door, looking much put out. At least she wasn't saying anything about that one time she and Ken had been watching movies in the said living room. Ken couldn't even remember what they had rented to this day. They hadn't been doing much watching of the films, choosing more physical activities.

Ken watched the road, absently thinking about what movie they should rent tonight. Ken liked to watch movies in a lame excuse to make out shamelessly with the boy. At least if they got an action film, the usual explosions and gun shots would cover up any of the noises they made. It would be a long time before Yohji and Aya started going out on dates and finally left the house so Ken and Omi could enjoy some 'alone together' time. Ken was more than sick of hearing Aya and Yohji complain to them about being excessively, shamelessly, staggeringly affectionate.

Now, with Aya, Ken could understand why the man was irritable about Omi and Ken being a little too… enthusiastic about making love. Ken had always thought that he had been out of earshot from Aya, taking time to close and lock doors or go to a room where he was pretty sure they wouldn't be heard. How was it his fault that Aya was like a bloodhound when it came to tracking down sex? For someone who didn't even liked to be touched, Aya sure had an interest in his sex life with Omi.

Yohji, on the other hand, had absolutely no room whatsoever to even open his big fucking mouth. Ken's hand tightened on the wheel as he remembered the playboy always teasing him about taking advantage of little Omi. Yohji had more promiscuous sex with more partners than the entire population of Japan, and yet he still could mock Ken about pinning Omi on the couch? At least Ken was practicing, unlike Yohji who had never had a steady partner in his life.

"Ken?" Omi and Aya-chan asked at the same time, both tilting their heads to the side in the same exact manner to look at him questioningly. Ken glanced away from the road and his thoughts, realizing that he was supposed to have said what movie he wanted to rent. How could he have gone from videos to Yohji's entire record of relationships? Damn his thought process.

"I…" Ken started to explain, not sure of what he should say he had been thinking about. Christ, this whole thing really was getting too hard to ignore. Yohji better not screw up with Aya. Ken couldn't imagine the redhead being able to take it when only a few months ago he would have laughed out loud at the thought of Yohji and Aya getting together. Yohji really was walking the razor's edge when it came to Aya Fujimiya.

"Hey, that's Yohji-kun's car!" Omi yelled, pointing over Ken to the opposite side of the street. Sure enough, the souped-up Seven was roaring by, the engine rumbling as it passed them. Omi laughed and waved at the car excitedly and told Ken to honk the horn at the same time. He did, figuring that Yohji and Aya must be heading home.

What a long night the two had. He wondered exactly what sort of 'good time' Yohji had shown Aya. The car breezed past them as Ken caught a quick glimpse of Yohji waving back to Omi and Aya not even looking in the right direction to see them. Ken hadn't been able to tell the expression on Aya's face through two windshields and a street lane away. He prayed to anyone that would listen that last night had gone well for the two of them. Well, at least for Aya.

Ken glanced over Omi to look at Aya-chan, who had gone suspiciously quiet. He face had gotten dark as she glared at something Ken couldn't see. He had never seen her look so angry, downright wicked. But, this was cute little Aya-chan. There was no way she could appear that… evil. The girl was too damn adorable. She blinked, realizing that Ken had caught the look on her face. Aya-chan suddenly laughed and pointed at a shop they passed on the street.

"So, that's where the bakery was! I wondered where Ran got the pastries from!" Aya-chan squealed, extremely off-topic. Ken blinked, thinking back. Aya-chan must be talking about some time in the past, because there was no way Ran had recently gotten her morning pastries. No matter what kind of superhero Aya tried to be, it would have been impossible for him to drive all this way. Aya had trouble with stepping past the door leading into the shop, much less getting out to the sidewalk. The only time Aya ever evenleft the house was in Yohji's company. How had he been able to get several miles away from their house all alone, much less talk to a stranger in order to buy anything?

"Pastries? You sent poor Aya-kun out in the mornings, didn't you?" Omi laughed. Aya-chan must be thinking about sometime in the past. There had been a happier, better time when Aya-chan had visited them in the morning before they opened shop, almost every day after she awoke from the coma. Back to the days when Yohji used to lean over Aya and think nothing of it, only trying to piss the redhead off. Back to the time when they all could see how surprisingly easy to get Aya to blush, twice as rewarding to see a smile. Now, after all the work of getting Aya to finally be open and friendly with them was gone without a trace. The ice prince was back with a vengeance, like Aya was making up for lost time.

"No, it wasn't me! Ran loves fruit Danishes. I hate them! They're so gross. Isn't he such a weirdo?" Aya-chan shook her head, starting to laugh along with Omi. The mood was almost infectious, the radio station announcer suddenly blaring over the speakers in a demanding, cheerful voice. Ken laughed as well, unable to resist. The thought of Aya loving something so simple and normal as a pastry was out of place. Aya didn't like sweet things. Not as far as Ken knew. But, then again, what did he know of Aya's life?

"Really? I had no idea Aya-kun went there!" Omi admitted as Ken continued to drive down the busy streets. The city dump was more toward the edge of town. Ken rested his forearm on Omi's knee, lazing keeping his hand on the stick shift. It was more comfortable this way, touching the boy in some manner.

"He's such a picky eater. Sometimes we'd go out to dinner and he wouldn't order anything because he didn't want it," Aya-chan didn't notice, giggling on as she gossiped about her brother. Ken laughed at the image of a fussy, young Aya. It made perfect sense. Aya would have been a small, teenage prick, rebelling against anyone and everything. Not the asshole he had grown up to be, all cold and untouchable.

As distant as Ken felt from Aya now, he still had to admit Aya was beautiful. A complex, touchy person who had pulled off the most convincing drag Ken had ever seen. It still gave Ken the creeps, to think back on Aya descending down the stairs. It had just been too fucking weird. Ken glanced over at Aya-chan as she pattered on. He wondered what she thought of it all. Yohji and Aya were obviously starting to get sexually active, despite best intentions. If Yohji thought the time was right, Ken couldn't say a word. What right did he have?

Aya-chan had been remaining silent about the relationship as well, like if she ignored it, eventually the whole thing would just turn into a bad memory. She had been tastefully remaining silent about Yohji and Aya, which was surprising for Aya-chan. Ken knew for a fact she had absolutely no tact at all. She just blurted out the first honest thought that came to mind like an idiot.

"I remember when Ran wanted to be a chef. He didn't get accepted to the culinary school and cried all day long," Aya-chan recalled. Omi was staring at Aya-chan with the same shocked expression that Ken was sure he had on as well. Aya had cried for an entire afternoon over not getting into cooking school? Ken didn't even know Aya liked to cook that much. Hell, liked anything enough to go to school for it at all.

The light ahead of them turned yellow and Ken slowed down obediently. There was no way he could try to rush the signal in a huge diesel truck like this. It just wasn't meant for fast action. At least, the truck wasn't. Ken smiled as he remembered what Omi had he had done only a few nights ago in the exact same vehicle. Nobody even knew about it. It was incredibly humorous to be able to get away with such shameless sex. He would like to see Yohji and Aya try to bitch about this one!

That reminded him, he hadn't gotten the cleaner like he had promised Omi he would. They just hadn't had time yet. Ken looked over guiltily, noticing where Aya-chan was sitting comfortably. She had to be right over the stain. Ken glanced up at Omi's face, wondering if the boy knew what exactly Aya-chan was on top of. Omi looked back at Ken, raising up one eyebrow in confusion. He was probably wondering why Ken was staring at him and not at the road.

"Ken-kun? What's wrong?" Omi asked in concern, looking at the intersection as the traffic with a green light crossed in front of them. Ken felt his face heat up at the thought of explaining to Omi what he was thinking over. Sorry, Omi, but remember how I promised to clean up the cum? Yeah, somehow slipped my mind and Aya-chan's sitting in it. Omi would justlove hearing that.

It did kind of make him proud, though. He couldn't help but take a bit of satisfaction in the fact that he had gotten Omi to stain the seat. People didn't fake orgasms like that. He looked down at the zipper on the boy's pants, imagining what lay beneath the denim. It wasn't hard. He had touched Omi there enough times to draw it out on a piece of paper.

"Ken-kun, what are you thinking about?" Omi asked innocently, pointing up at the green light. Things I shouldn't be thinking about. Damn it! How long have I been here? Ken wondered, looking up in the back window. There was an angry line of drivers behind him. Well, shit. He hit the gas, shifting into gear as they went forward.

He was going to have to get rid of Aya-chan somehow. They were disposing of a body, not taking a run to the dump. She couldn't be allowed to know about the corpse in the bed of the truck. Yohji and Aya had trusted them to manage to hide the body from Aya-chan. She wasn't supposed to know about Aya being kidnapped by pimps and old regulars wanting a piece of ass. That wouldn't go over well with either of the Fujimiyas. Aya would kill Ken for letting his sister find out that little tidbit of gossip.

"We're going to need some gas soon. I don't think I have enough to get to the dump," Ken observed, looking down at the dash. The tank was half full. That was more then enough to get out of town and back. However, Ken didn't think that Aya-chan needed to know that. He had an idea on how to get rid of her.

Omi looked at the dashboard, one eyebrow going up as he saw Ken was blatantly lying. He only grinned and winked at Omi, who for once followed his lead and was silent about the gas tank. If Ken tried to tell Omi of his plan, Aya-chan would probably learn of it as well. She may be stupid, but the girl wasn't dumb. She could overhear a conversation right next to her.

"Oh, I can get a mineral water there. Aren't you thirsty?" Aya-chan asked. Ken groaned. Water was water; it didn't need to be put through some kind of scientific loop to taste better. Ken drank from the sink, from the faucet in the park, from the hose, wherever he could get it. An athlete needed water constantly, and he wasn't about to get picky about where it was coming from. Aya-chan seemed to think it mattered more than that, bouncing excitedly at the thought of fresh, expensive bottled water.

Omi groaned as well as he was elbowed by Aya-chan in her excitement. Ken saw the sign for a gas station up ahead so he switched into the left lane. He glanced around at the area of town he was passing through, low two-story buildings in various stages of going downhill. This wasn't the best place to be caught alone at night, that was for sure. People hung out on the streets, watching Ken as he drove by, glaring at the delivery truck that clearly didn't belong in their world. The closer he got to the edge of town, the worst it got with the homeless and usual criminal lowlifes.

"Aya-chan, I'll just let you off in the front of shop," Ken offered, turning into the gas station. It was like any other, several pumps being used by other cars as some drove away and some came up. There was convenience store in the center of the parking lot, looking like it only had a few sodas and some chips. Ken doubted if Aya-chan would find her classy mineral water in a joint like this. Ken didn't think that people here were too concerned about keeping their bodies finely balanced.

"All right. I'll be right out," Aya-chan assured, putting one hand on the door handle in preparation. Ken pulled up next to the entrance of the store, both Omi and he smiling as Aya-chan jumped out. She went straight into the store, not even bothering to glance back to see what pump they went to. If they went to a pump at all...

Ken continued to roll past the gas pumps and out into traffic again. Omi opened his mouth, realizing that they were leaving Aya-chan behind. This wasn't going to be some kind of turn around to go back to the pumps. This was ditching Aya-chan as fast as possible. Ken was glad to see that Omi had finally caught on to him.

"Ken-kun, what are you doing? I can't believe you! You're leaving Aya-chan behind! Ken-kun!" Omi cried, angry that they were leaving Aya's precious sister behind at a trashy gas station. Ken shrugged. It felt good to leave the girl behind. It wasn't like she had been the most gracious guest. Sebastian and her had been walking around like they owned the place the few times they chose to go out. Ken had been miserable taking them around on the tour of the city. It had mainly been Omi and Ken following the couple as they shopped so the boys could carry all the bags. Aya-chan didn't have a single shred of politeness to share with an ex-boyfriend.

"Omi, call Aya. He can come and pick her up," Ken demanded, handing Omi the cell phone from his front coat pocket. Omi looked down at the phone in confusion, processing the words but unable to get over Ken being so mean and cruel to leave a girl alone in the middle of strange part of town in a weird gas station. It was Aya-chan! Ken didn't really see what the problem was.

"Ken-kun, I can't believe you. You left Aya-chan behind, alone! Do you know how long it will take Aya to get out here?" Omi yelled, turning around in the seat to watch as the gas station disappeared from sight. They continued driving down the road, Ken feeling very pleased with himself. Who cared how long it would take? Nothing was going to happen to Aya-chan in the early morning hours.

"Aw, only ten minutes. If something happens to her during that time, she probably fucking deserves it," Ken rationalized. Omi gave him a long, doubting look as he keyed in the phone number. Omi held the phone up to his ear, frowning at Ken.

"You're horrible," Omi accused as he waited for Aya to pick up. Ken gripped the wheel so tight his knuckles cracked as they pulled over to the on-ramp for the freeway. It was thankfully clear for the time of day, letting Ken concentrate on other things then merging.

"Karma, Omi. Christ, haven't you ever heard of it?" Ken asked, angry that Omi was so upset with him. What else was he supposed to do? If Omi had a better idea, Ken would like to hear it. The boy was silent, looking at the passing sidewalk as they drove toward the freeway.

"It's busy!" Omi said out loud, pulling the cell phone away and staring at it in amazement. Ken looked away from the road, over to the boy.

"Someone called Aya's cell?" Ken gaped, shocked at the thought.

"It must be a mistake," Omi argued, redialing again. There was a moment's silence as the boy waited, and then he laughed in relief. It must be ringing. Ken shook his head. Somehow the wires must have gotten crossed or something like that, because Aya just… didn't have anyone who would call him.

"Aya-kun! It's Omi!" he said cheerfully. Then, the boy flinched away from the phone and even Ken heard Aya's roar over the cell.

"Ken! Why did you leave Aya-chan?" Aya demanded loudly, knowing that he would be by Omi. Ken winced away, reaching out for the cell phone. Might as well face the music. Omi handed it over, looking at Ken sympathetically. Aya had yelled at the boy before as well. It was nothing to look forward to. Aya-chan must have already called and tattled on them like the little bitch she was.

"I'm picking her up right now. It had better be fucking good," Aya hissed. Ken swallowed. This was not lengthening his lifeline at all. He felt like Aya was going to somehow manage to reach through the connection and choke him. He was not at the top of Aya's favorite person list right now.

"Aya, man, come on! We're throwing away your boyfriend's latest kill. You should thank me for not bringing her along. You would have just fucking loved me telling her Yohji decapitated a guy in the shop because he had a dick in your face," Ken yelled back, not about to take it from Aya. He had done the best thing possible. He had kept it a secret from Aya-chan. Did Aya want her to come along and help toss the head and body into the lake?

"He's not my boyfriend," Aya said very coldly. Ken felt the phone freeze to his ear with the chill in Aya's voice. Maybe he had gone a bit too far. This was some very thin ice that he was trying to skate on. Why had he even opened his mouth in the first place? Aya would probably be waiting with his katana when Ken got home. He was glad they had decided on a long road trip to an isolated, national park. The longer it took them to get home, the more time Aya had to cool down and Ken had a few more hours left to live.

"Okay. Jesus, whatever you say, Captain Asshole," Ken shot back, sick of Aya's detached, emotionless attitude. He had cared for Aya when the man couldn't take a piss by himself. He may have done a shit job at times, but it was more then other people would do! He did owe it to Aya, getting his back saved by the redhead more then once during battle. But, Aya owed him just as much and he didn't deserve the shit Aya chose to load on him.

"Ken," Aya said in a different, shaky voice. Ken stopped, hesitating now. Because of what, he couldn't imagine. Aya didn't ever speak in that soft, quiet of a voice unless he was starting to shake. Ken had seen it before. Aya would be in the middle of finishing off a sentence when he would trail off, trembling as his face took on a look of terror. Yohji could usually shake Aya out of it, but seeing the redhead so helpless and at the mercy of his memories for however short of time was just as painful for Ken as they were for Aya. It hurt to see such a strong man be reduced to that. It hurt to see Aya break down like that.

"Good job," Aya said grudgingly, his reluctance clear in the earpiece. Aya didn't want to admit it, but he was grateful that Ken hadn't let Aya-chan find out about the body. Even Aya had to agree that it was the best option at that point. He wasn't a complete idiot. Even he could do the right thing every now and then.

"You should have never let her in the car in the first place," Aya pointed out, poking the flaw in Ken's plan. Ken rolled his eyes, looking over to Omi and holding up a five in his hand. The boy nodded and put his hand on the stick shift, pushing it into fifth gear while Ken worked the clutch. He couldn't spare the hand to shift gears himself. Thank God for teamwork.

"I'm sorry, Aya. She wanted to come along and I couldn't say 'no.' You know how she is," he apologized as the truck finally settled out into the long straight drive. Aya had to understand how demanding his own sister could be. Ken couldn't refuse her, still feeling a small bit of leftover affection for the girl no matter how much she had changed. He had agreed in the first place, but Ken managed to fix that little error by dropping her off at a gas station safely.

"Mmm," Aya's deep baritone of agreement shook in Ken's eardrum. He pulled the cell phone away wincing. Christ, way to almost blow my ear off! Ken shrugged and held the phone back to his ear, knowing he would have to listen to the rest of Aya's words. The man hated to repeat himself. No reason to provoke the beast again after just barely escaping the man's wrath.

"I'm picking her up now," Aya said shortly, hanging up on Ken. He grunted, turning off his own phone as well. Aya could be a real jerk sometimes. It wouldn't kill him to actually talk to Ken. Ask him how his day was going, if breakfast had been good. Some kind of normal question like that. Why did everything have to be about moping around and angsting? Yohji and Aya almost seemed to enjoy it, usually seen sitting together in silence in a dark corner of the room filled with the blonde's smoke.

"He hung up on me," Ken said out loud, putting the phone back into his pocket. Omi rolled his eyes, rolling down the window. It really was a nice day, just like Aya-chan had said. The sky was a perfect blue with a few smears of light, white clouds. The buildings flashed by in glimpses of windows and steel, other cars passing and dancing around each other. Ken hadn't seen the city look this alive in years.

The breeze lightly outside the truck came to mess up Omi's hair and the boy laughed, leaning out the window to catch the wind. Ken watched his lover's happy face as the buildings started to thin out on the sides of the fast highway, turning into densely wooded country almost magically.

"Mmm… It feels good!" Omi yelled at Ken. The guardrail passed behind Omi's face, sending rays of light up into the boy's face and hair. The brunette grinned widely, rolling down his own window. Omi ran a hand through his hair, smiling as he sat back down in his seat. It was hopeless to try and tame those bangs now, tangled from the fast wind.

"It does!" Ken yelled, leaning his own face out the window. Omi screamed as a truck side-passed them closely. Ken laughed, correcting his driving sharply so he would get back into his own lane. Omi yelled again, grabbing at Ken's arm to drag him back into the truck. Ken reluctantly sat back in the seat, knowing that Omi would not be pleased if he kept on goofing off while driving. Ken left his window down though to enjoy the breeze. It might start to get cold in a while, but they would be fine for a little while.

"Ken-kun! Don't do that! You're driving!" Omi admonished as Ken looked over indifferently. "You scared me to death!" The boy moaned, putting a hand over his chest and holding it tight like his heart might try to escape his ribs. Ken didn't think his driving was nearly that terrifying.

"Oh, come on. I rode on your bike, once. That was lots more scary," Ken argued. It had been the fright of his life to hang onto Omi's backside and just pray with his eyes closed that they wouldn't crash. It had been the one and only time Omi had ever been allowed to drive them anywhere. Ken didn't need to be shown something twice to learn to avoid it. He held his life very dear now that he wasn't out killing people every night.

"'More scary?' You're always a stupid, insane idiot when you drive!" Omi returned hotly, looking hurt at the insult. Maybe Ken had gone a little too far with the teasing. It seemed to be his skill today after pissing off Aya, Aya-chan and now Omi as well. Had he woken up on the right side of the bed to make everyone misunderstand him? Why didn't anyone see Ken was only joking around?

Omi seemed to take him more seriously these days when usually the boy would have thought it was a just joke. But insane and stupid? Berserker, yeah, but he wasn't some nutcase! Ken didn't say anything back, both of them very silent. It was starting to get a little awkward, with Ken trying to avoid hurting Omi's feelings and unable to resist teasing the boy at the same time. He was too damn cute when he was upset.

"Jeez, Ken-kun, you're a nut on the bike and even worse when you drive," Omi said, his brows coming down in anger as he belatedly brought up the same point again. Ken glanced over, wincing away from the gaze. He had pissed Omi off somehow and the boy just wasn't letting it go! Ken regretted ever opening his mouth. He started to sweat as Omi became quiet again, his eyes flicking back and forth between the road ahead of them and the boy's face.

Ken looked forward to pay more attention to the road than an upset Omi. The road was starting to turn more into a curving climb, hitting the mountains that surrounded the sharp valley the city rested in. Signs flashed by, signaling that there would be sharp turns ahead and that Ken should slow down to a reasonable forty-five miles per hours. Ken was going have to decide between trying to apologize to Omi or paying attention to the road.

"You want to change the radio station?" Ken asked innocently as some commercials started. Omi suddenly broke out into a wide triumphant grin as he leaned forward to hit the buttons. Ken smiled sickly back, not sure if he should be happy with this change in disposition. This probably didn't mean good things for him in the near future. He gripped the steering wheel tightly, laughing weakly along with Omi, hoping for the best.

"Consider it payback, Ken-kun," Omi said sweetly, snuggling up against his side as the new station played a light pop song. It was Omi's personal favorite kind of music. Ken grinned, thinking that his luck might have finally changed. There was no sign of punishment coming. In fact, it was almost nice to have the boy's hip pressing into his own. But why was this 'payback?'

"I'm fine with this," Ken laughed since his 'punishment' was nothing more than resting his arm on Omi's knee again so he could keep a hand free for the stick shift. Was he really off the hook that easily? That thought was snuffed out like a candle being put out with a bucket of water when Omi placed a hand on the crotch of Ken's pants. That shut Ken up real quick as he looked down at his lap in amazement. Ken stared at the Omi in confusion, not really sure what he should do.

"Eh?… Huh… Wha?" Ken struggled, unable to put any words together. Drive, drive, drive, Ken chanted to himself, looking forward. But, he couldn't stay distracted for more then a moment, quickly looking back down to the hand in his lap. Just what the hell was Omi planning?

"Ken-kun, watch the road," Omi murmured into his ear, kissing the top arch of flesh. Ken shivered, jerking away from the creepy, wet sensation that was giving him goose bumps. It was Omi, after all. It was kind of weird to have the boy be so aggressive and leaning heavily on his side. Ken looked away from Omi just in time for a left turn, steering the truck up the curving hill. Omi didn't mind as his hand worked away at the top button of Ken's pants while the boy put small kisses of his own on Ken's neck.

"Omi… Omi, stop that, I'm… I'm driving!" Ken tried to argue, not really sure at all if he did want it to stop. Omi blinked up, for all the world looking like he was a cute, innocent little boy. It was like looking at the devil. Ken's knuckles went white on the wheel, glaring at the turns coming up ahead.

He had to put a hand to the stick shift even as Omi pulled the zipper down. He put it into third for the steep climb they had to suddenly face. It wasn't fair for Omi to take advantage of him having to watch the road! It was dangerous as all hell, they were going to get in a crash and Ken didn't want it to stop. He shifted as Omi bent down under his arm, leaning across the seat so he could put his face close to Ken's lap.

"Omi, please! Don't!" He begged, trying to reason with his lover. He couldn't get a blowjob right now. Sure, he wanted it. He was already starting to get half hard in anticipation and all Omi had done was look at the slit of his boxers. It was almost embarrassing to be so easily aroused by this, but he wouldn't ashamed of wanting Omi that badly. No reason to be embarrassed about the plain truth.

"You're a horrible driver. You deserve it, Ken-kun," Omi said sweetly in a soft voice as he finally pulled the jeans apart, low on Ken's hips. The boy leaned down like he did this everyday and put his mouth over the front of his boxers, sucking gently on the fabric. Oh, shit. This was not expected. No, not foreplay. Not when he had to go through a right hairpin turn. Ken stepped hard on the brakes, his eyes wide as he made it around the turn. Barely. Thank God there were no oncoming cars, because he had to move into the other lane just to pull that move off.

"Omi, I gotta… drive," Ken tried one last time, making a fist around the stick shift. He should push the boy away. He really, really should, but why stop such a good thing? Already moisture was collecting from Omi's mouth, rubbing sensitive skin with wet cloth. Amazing how fascinating the top of his lover's head could be when he was face first in Ken's crotch.

"Ken-kun, don't look down," Omi warned. "You have to watch the road, don't you?" Ken swallowed, glancing back up to the road ahead.

"Shit!" He had to slam on the brakes as they went around the next turn, almost flipping the truck over going through the corner. Omi grabbed at the handle on Ken's door, holding on as they scarcely avoided being hit as a car in the other lane honked at his reckless driving. They didn't know that he had Omi giving him head behind the steering wheel. It was embarrassing as all hell… But, they were getting away with it and Ken kind of enjoyed deceiving the public. It was fun to flip common decency off right in the face sometimes.

All blood had rushed to his loins and Ken decided not to argue anymore if Omi wanted to go through with it. Who was he to naysay when his penis was already hanging out of his boxers, erect and seeking some kind of comfort? Ken stared at the lines dividing the road, trying very hard to concentrate on the curving mountainside. Not on the blonde head looking back at his groin in astonishment.

"Oh, what do we have here?" Omi asked out loud, like he had never seen an erection before. Ken didn't know what to do, because he couldn't spare the hand to grab the back of Omi's neck and shake the shit out of him. Of course they both knew what was going on. Ken was most painfully aware of it, his eyes locked on the road as the tips of Omi's fingers brushed the very top of his penis and the small, sensitive slit in the middle of the head.

"Omi," Ken moaned, looking forward at the road like he was supposed to but not really seeing it. A name was the only coherent piece of encouragement he could put together right now, concentrating as they went through another turn. He would handle this. He couldn't give Omi the upper hand. It was almost like a war between them now to try and see who could drive the other over the edge fastest. It was a dangerous game to play while they were in a moving vehicle, but Ken didn't care. It was the thrill of his life.

Omi didn't say anything back as his mouth opened wide to swallow Ken whole. He tried very hard not to hit the steel guardrails keeping him from driving off the side of the road and the mountain as well. A sheer drop to his early death was not a pleasant thought. He had to make sure not to be distracted by anything Omi was doing. It wasn't like he hadn't already done this hundreds of times with the boy.

This was the first time where Omi had ordered him to keep his eyes up and on the road. It was reasonable because he probably didn't want to die just as much as Ken did. It was also by far one of the sexiest things the boy had done to date. Most people wouldn't believe that such a cute, cheerful boy could have what it took to pull off 'sexy,' but Ken had seen it enough times to know that the impression was totally wrong. Nothing was more attractive than been ordered around by someone several inches shorter then him.

Besides, Omi's warm and wet mouth was working wonders on Ken's shaft, sucking gently. Ken wanted to pull over on the side of the road so he could sit back and fully enjoy this, but he might get in trouble if he did that. He wouldn't want to risk it. Omi might stop. And right now, the boy was swirling his tongue on the underside of Ken's penis, the soft wet sounds of his lips on Ken's skin filling the cabin of the truck. No, there would be no stopping anytime soon.

He had to jerkily correct himself as the road straightened out into a long, clear run up the side of the mountain. The road was now three lanes, widening into two lanes on Ken's side of the road so people could pass. Especially if they were stuck behind a certain slow and swerving delivery truck. Several cars raced by, hoping to get past Ken's crazy driving as soon as possible. He hadn't even noticed that there were people behind him. In fact, it was a lot of people, because they kept on coming, more then half a dozen different cars roaring by on the side.

Omi didn't care so much about the traffic cutting around Ken. He was kneading Ken's balls, squeezing him and tracing his fingers lightly on the underside of his sack, toward the sensitive skin. Ken bit back the yell, wincing and squirming in the seat. He wanted to drive into Omi's mouth, lift his hips up and pump like there was no tomorrow… But he had to make sure they didn't crash.

It was damn unfair to not be able to put a hand on top of Omi's head right now. He wanted to feel the boy's hair under his hand. He wanted to know that they were just as passionate as they had been from the very beginning. They were still lovers and they shouldn't lose physical desire just because they had done it so much. It was one of the most important things in life, as Yohji told Ken time and time again.

The only way Ken could know that he was truly alive, beyond tearing someone's throat out with a pair of claws, was to have the whole world turn white when he came hard in Omi's mouth. The boy choked, sputtering on the sudden explosion Ken sent down his throat, but he managed to still swallow. He was incredible like that.

Ken watched the rear license plate of the car he was running up on in a daze, blinking at the back bumper. Omi poked his head up over the dashboard between Ken's arms, surveying the current situation. He immediately grabbed the wheel, pulling the truck to the side as they passed by while Ken looked at his feet in confusion. His boot was on the gas, pressing the petal down to the floor as he stared around in his shocked state.

"Ken-kun, really, all you had to do was drive!" Omi said tiredly, making sure that Ken was awake and aware enough to handle driving. Ken adjusted his grip on the wheel, trying to sit up and look like he was paying attention. Omi had managed to fuck his brains out and the boy only had to give Ken a blowjob. It was almost laughable.

"All I had to do was drive? How the hell am I supposed to do that when you're playing around..." Ken started, trailing off as Omi dived back down after correcting Ken's driving. The boy tucked his penis back into his boxers, zipping up the pants like none of it ever happened. Omi sat back up and settled back into place, one arm wrapped around Ken's as he snuggled up to him like a pet.

"Karma, Ken-kun. Haven't you ever heard of it?" Omi asked Ken, the same sweet smile that he had on all time plastered across his face. Ken wanted to be mad, really he did. But after receiving such a mind-numbing sexual favor, one could let things pass. He could get Omi back later. It was a long car ride, after all.

* * *

"That was weird," Yohji mused out loud when they stepped into the house, taking another drag of his cigarette. Aya looked up as he stepped into his pair of house slippers, a question in the redhead's eyes as he remained silent. Yohji threw his keys expertly to the counter before bending down to untie the laces of his shoes. The hem of Aya's bathrobe was now exactly eye level. Yohji wondered if Aya would kill him for peeking up.

"Passing by Ken, Omi and Aya-chan."

Aya kept staring.

"In the same car."

There was no response.

"Christ, I thought Ken would never want her to go with them," Yohji explained. Aya's eyes narrowed at the insult to his sister, holding the tight-wadded bundle of his clothes closer to his chest and sending Yohji a warning look.

"You know how Ken likes his private time with Omi," Yohji insinuated. No matter how short the ride was, the over-sexed maniac would want to be alone with his younger lover. The man might as well have started doing cocaine with how much he was addicted to Omi. Yohji hadn't had the chance to talk to Ken in weeks, their schedules shot to all hell between the shop and taking care of Aya. And because they both had decided to get involved with their counterparts. It was bizarre irony for Omi and Ken to be screwing each other's brains out while Yohji had to pray that anything he did wouldn't have too bad of consequences.

Aya seemed to accept the answer, because he was turning away and walking into the kitchen. Yohji took a long, thoughtful drag on his cigarette as he watched the slim hips swaying as Aya walked away. How do you tell a man that you want to fuck him every second of the day? Especially a man like Aya. He wouldn't know pleasure if it hit him in the face.

"There's something on the table for you," Aya alerted Yohji as he passed through the kitchen. Yohji shook his head of his thought, walking up to the table. Aya was already headed upstairs. Aya was probably going for another shower. He took them so often that Yohji had thrown his towels in the drier just so he could use them, always damp from Aya's constant bathing.

Yohji finished off his cigarette as he looked down at the large vanilla envelope with his name on it. 'Got these developed! What are you going to do with the big portrait? -Omi' was written on a piece of paper inside the envelope. Yohji stabbed the cigarette out in the small dish of wax made by the candle sitting on the table. He leaned back in the chair, checking up the stairs in case Aya was coming back down. It looked like an all clear.

Yohji dumped out the pile of pictures, looking down at the catch greedily. Just as he had requested, Omi had gotten the film from his and Aya's date developed at the one-hour shop down the street. A large, special-ordered portrait of last picture Omi had taken of them was at the bottom of the pile. Yohji pushed the other photos aside, ignoring the desire to look at the pictures Aya-chan had taken of Ken and Omi when they had dressed up and picking up the big picture instead.

Just as his instinct had told him, the last picture Omi had taken was the best. Yohji knew it when he had sensed Aya had finally relaxed under his arm. When he had looked down at Aya's face staring back at him, Yohji didn't have any regrets. Aya was the one he had finally decided on. He wasn't going to move past Aya or have anymore of his loveless affairs with the other sex. He wanted every piece of Aya, strengths and weaknesses, everything from the cold and calculating leader to the gorgeous and attractive cross dresser.

Yohji looked like an idiot next to Aya, smiling widely like some country farm boy. He had still been stunned by the visage the redhead had pulled off. The cream-white skin against the black leather of the dress had made Aya look like he was made of snow. He was too beautiful to be real, with a faint, mysterious smile on his lips. He was putting the Mona Lisa to shame with the rare curve of his red, luscious mouth.

He noticed that one of his hands that had stolen around the lady's back to rest on Aya's hip. It felt like he was looking at a piece of evidence of what a lowlife he was. How utterly fucking tasteless of him! Aya was standing up straight, all curves like a woman should be with the roses held like they were a scepter. He looked like royalty, and Yohji was a tramp that had snuck into the picture.

Oh, well. Aya made up for his lack of appeal. Wouldn't Omi like to know what he was going to do with this picture? Yohji would have loved to tell the guys, knowing that Ken and Omi would enjoy the joke just as much, but he couldn't risk letting the secret out. He was planning something so perfectly evil, certain that it would succeed. He wouldn't allow it to fail.

He tucked the photos away, shoving them all back into the envelope messily. Wouldn't do to spoil the surprise so soon. Yohji grinned as he picked up the package of photos to go upstairs. He could hide it in his dresser. Aya wouldn't go through his clothes even with a pair of rubber gloves on. The redhead was very verbal in his distaste for Yohji's wardrobe.

It was more then Yohji could say for Aya's style. Loose pants, loose sweaters and absolutely everything left to the imagination. Yohji sighed and walked into their room, the empty door hinges painfully obvious. He would have to get the door fixed soon. He didn't mind going at it with the hallway in clear view, but Aya would probably get upset. The redhead was an unreasonably shy and modest person, even before the edge of paranoia that the flashbacks gave him.

Aya was wearing one of Yohji's black sweaters, surprisingly not a turtleneck. His right hand was a bright pink from the blood being harshly scrubbed off. A pair of dark jeans covered Aya's legs, not hinting at any shape of his hips or butt. Depressingly loose, really. It meant nothing to look at and appreciate, and that Aya was still too painfully skinny not to fill a pair of pants. Yeah, Aya was gaining back that lost weight as fast as the goddamn wind. Aya-chan's starving children had nothing on Aya's thin wrists and ankles.

"How ya doing?' Yohji asked, for lack of anything else to say. He knew Aya wouldn't answer him, but it was always worth a try anyways. Eventually Aya would get fed up and finally give him an answer just to shut Yohji up. Aya didn't say anything immediately as he gauged Yohji with an unreadable look. Instead, his eyes flicked down to the package in his hand and locked on.

"What's in the envelope?" Aya demanded, curious as a cat. Yohji looked over in a bored manner, throwing his package onto the bed. Aya's eyes followed the toss and he stared at the envelope when it landed like he had x-ray vision. Yohji felt like he should cover it with a pillow or something. He had meant to show that he trusted Aya enough not to dig through his stuff. At least, not in plain sight. That was why Yohji would be hiding it later, before Aya even had a chance to sneak a small look.

"Pictures," Yohji answered back shortly. He really was starting to hang around Aya too much as he answered the question in as few words as possible. Yohji was picking up that miserable, straight-to-the-point mannerism that made him so pissed off he couldn't see straight if it was coming from Aya. The redhead glared at the answer, trying to draw more out the blonde by the pressure of his gaze alone.

The sound of Aya's cell-phone going off from the top of the dresser saved Yohji. He sighed, sitting down on the edge of the bed as Aya paced over to pick up the phone. Thank God that someone had called. Whoever it was, Yohji loved them for rescuing him from Aya's piercing stare. He had been starting to sweat under it. Aya reached out with those elegant painted nails, the red still shocking and bizarre on the end of his fingers.

"Hello?" Aya greeted briskly, walking out of the room to have a private conversation. Yohji was surprised that anyone was calling Aya. As far as he knew, Aya didn't have any other friends beyond anyone who lived in the house. It must be Ken or Omi, and Yohji could have kissed either of them for finally having some good timing and calling Aya right now.

"Aya-chan? Calm down," Aya started. Oh, he took everything he said about the caller back. Hell bitch had called her brother. Yohji had it up to his ears with Aya-chan's simpering, arrogant and cute attitude. He couldn't pin anything on Aya-chan because she was so damn adorable and sweet all the time, but he could swear she was saying bitchy little comments to him.

Yohji got up and slid against the wall as he leaned by the doorway, hoping to hear the conversation without Aya knowing he was being spied on. Aya must have gone into his own room. The words were muffled and too quiet for Yohji to hear. He remained patient, waiting as a door opened and Aya walk back into hearing distance.

"…ll right. Where are you? I'm coming right now," Aya's voice got louder. Yohji leapt away from the door like he was burned, hurling himself back toward the bed and crouching on the edge, trying to look like he had been sitting there the whole time.

"Okay. I'll be there in a few minutes. Stay by the phone," Aya ordered as he came into the room. He looked at Yohji suspiciously as he walked toward the bed. He had a pair of black socks on now as well. He must have gone into his own bedroom to fetch them.

"Ken left Aya-chan at the gas station," Aya started. "She…"

Aya got no further, because Yohji burst out into laughter. He howled with it, unable to keep in the giggles at the thought of Ken ditching Aya's sister. He fucking loved the man sometimes, really. Just when he had almost lost all faith in the soccer nut, Ken turned around and impressed him again. Yohji didn't think he had the balls to do the same. Aya would have killed him for leaving his precious little sister on the sidewalk out front, much less a gas station.

If Aya was going to say anything else, he decided against it now. He wouldn't be able to be heard over Yohji's laughter unless he yelled anyways. Aya stomped out of the room, his hair practically bristling with anger. Aya looked exactly like an upset cat as he stalked away. Yohji followed behind lamely, trying to walk and laughing so hard he was crying at the same time.

Then again, the cell phone rang. Two calls in one day. This must be some kind of record for Aya. Aya hit the answer button and held it up to his ear with a grunt for a 'hello.' Apparently, whoever was on the other line knew that it was Aya's way of saying hello because immediately Yohji heard a muffled voice coming over the cell.

"Ken! Why did you leave Aya-chan?" Aya suddenly roared into his cell phone. Yohji shut up at that yell, his blood freezing as he saw the look on Aya's face. The redhead was absolutely livid, his clenched teeth bared in a snarl. He was pissed now, his eyes barely more then slits under the fierce lines of his thin red brows. This was not a happy assassin

"I'm picking her up right now. It'd better be fucking good," Aya hissed onto the phone, like he had the power to kill Ken at that instant. The look on Aya's face said he did. Yohji was frightened standing next to Aya in a full-blown rage. It was always something to fear. Aya's old temper was flaring up again in all of its ferocity and glory. Yohji had thought he had missed that familiar attitude, but now that Aya was furious at Ken, he wished Aya hadn't gained back his spine so quickly. It was nice not be screamed at everyday by someone so well equipped with a death glare like Aya.

"He is not my boyfriend," Aya said very coldly after listening to Ken say something indecipherable to Yohji's ears. Aya glared up at Yohji as if he had done something wrong, only making Yohji laugh at the fierce expression on Aya's face. Immediately Aya turned on his heel and stomped down the rest of the stairs. Yohji forced himself to straighten up, holding in his laughter as he followed after Aya.

Yohji couldn't tell what Ken said next, but Aya's face suddenly blanched and his eyes went wide. The redhead stared forward blindly, looking at something else beyond the wall. Yohji rushed down the last two steps, quickly putting a hand on Aya's shoulder. Something Ken had said triggered something. Aya jumped, his hand tightening around the phone in shock as he realized it was Yohji touching him.

"Ken," Aya questioned into the phone, afraid he might have hung up on the man. Aya licked his lips, his face going from pale to red so quickly Yohji thought he might have taken a fever. Aya's mouth opened once, and then his lips closed as he choked on his words. Yohji squeezed the redhead's shoulder comfortingly only to have it shook off as Aya swallowed and tried again to speak.

"Good job," Aya said quickly, rushing it out before he could regret it. That was a big step for Aya to admit that someone had actually done something right. Yohji wondered just what had brought on this sudden change in character as he scratched at his hair with one hand. Why did Aya shake me off? Is he pissed?

"You should have never let her in the car in the first place," Aya immediately followed, trying to divert attention from his recent show of 'weakness.' The redhead would be moaning about that one later, Yohji just knew it. Aya seemed to think everything he did was wrong, though this was the first time in a long while he had actually done something nice, even if it was just a verbal pat on the back.

"I'm picking her up now," Aya informed Ken shortly, hanging up on the poor man. Lord knew there would be hell to pay later. Yohji could almost feel sorry for Ken. The thought of Aya tearing the brunette a new one just like how he used to was comforting though. Yohji was starting to laugh again, thinking of Aya berating Ken up the wall when he saw him next.

"Are you coming along?" Aya asked impatiently, continuing into the kitchen. Aya was completely enraged now with Yohji for laughing and stumbling behind him. The redhead wanted him to move, now, and shut the fuck up. That was the message Yohji got.

"'Course I am. You can't leave me behind that easily," he snorted. Aya wasn't running away from him so soon after such a spectacular date. It might be that Aya-chan really did need to be picked up from the gas station, but it was also a chance for Aya to get away. He wanted to be by himself and fall into that black depression he was so fond of. Aya loved to bear a cross, especially if it was heavy and loaded with sin. Yohji didn't see the point of Aya's self-persecution. He was a firm believer in letting the past go… even if it did always come back to bite him in the ass and haunt him later.

"Then don't laugh," Aya demanded, grabbing his keys from the rack by the door. So, he wanted to drive? It had been such a long time since Aya had driven his own beloved Porsche that Yohji wondered if he even remembered how to. The sports car was the one materialistic thing Aya allowed himself, and he loved it like one would love a pet. Aya was around the car so much it might as well of been another person to compete with for the redhead's attention. Yohji had given up on trying to talk to Aya when the man was working on the Porsche a long time ago.

Yohji ran a hand through his hair as they walked out into the garage, still unchanged from his rumpled suit. He wasn't dressing to impress anyone. He just wanted to be by Aya. Besides, if he took the time to change, he'd risk Aya running off without him. Yohji knew the redhead was concerned about his sister and was in a hurry to come to her rescue. He would have liked Aya to tell Aya-chan to walk back. It was only several miles. The girl needed the exercise.

Aya unlocked the doors with the remote on his keys and the Porsche honked back as it realized someone would finally drive it. Yohji opened up his own door and fell heavily into the comfortable leather seats. When Aya decided to spend money, he did it in the best of ways. Cars were always a good investment in Yohji's judgment.

Aya climbed into the driver's seat as well, not sparing a single glance for Yohji as he put the keys in the ignition. Aya didn't turn it on immediately, but instead reached behind his shoulder and pulled on the seatbelt. Aya locked the belt and put his hands gently on the wheel, hesitantly.

Yohji watched as Aya stared forward at the dashboard, looking at the gauges like he had never been in the car before. Aya's eyes flicked to the two hands on the wheel, his ring finger's knuckle whiter and smaller then the others. Yohji knew Aya was looking at the lone white scrape on his thumb. Aya was fascinated by the injuries on the body, always ending up staring at them like he had never seen his body before. It was because Aya knew how every mark had come to be on his body and vividly remembered it all.

"Aya," Yohji said softly, making Aya's face snap back up to Yohji's. For a moment, Aya's expression was completely blank, perfectly devoid of emotions and terrifying because of it. Then, Aya's eyes just… softened, going from that glassy, hard reflection to an open, relaxed face. Yohji had no clue to the thoughts that were going through Aya's head and he knew better than to pry.

Aya didn't say anything, just started the car. That was how things worked between them, long awkward silences punctuated by the few times Aya actually opened up and talked to Yohji. Those were the times when Yohji realized just how lonely and desperate Aya really was. Sometimes even he was fooled by the act Aya put forth.

The redhead let the engine idle for a moment, concerned at the state of the machinery because of how long the car had gone without being driven. Aya conveniently ignored Yohji as he pretended to check all the gears and lights for the engine. Yohji reached inside his jacket, pulling out the silver cigarette case with a large cross etched into the metal. He put the filter to his mouth and held up the lighter to the end.

His thumb never hit the gas, the lighter suddenly gone from his grasp. Yohji blinked at the lack of his Zippo, looking over at the only suspect. Aya held the lighter up the same way someone would hold an incriminating picture of him having sex, pinched between this thumb and pointer finger like it was a poisonous snake.

"Don't smoke in my car," Aya ordered. Well, shit. Yohji didn't take the cigarette out of his mouth. He could suck on the stick like a lollipop, keeping himself from going insane for a little bit. Yohji would resist the sweet call of nicotine. For a few minutes, anyways. It was just to the gas station. He could make it in a car alone with Aya for that long.

Aya threw the car into reverse, his hand liquidly guiding the stick shift. His nails flashed as he went into second gear before tearing out. The acceleration and sudden turn out into the middle of the street wasn't alarming at all, really. Aya could smoothly handle his own car, revving it up into an extremely illegal speed with such expertise that Yohji had no more worries about Aya being a rusty driver from being out in a bed for so long.

They were in second for a brief moment where the street went by at a sickeningly fast pace, the engine roaring as the speed climbed before Aya threw it into third then fourth. Yohji closed his eyes, not wishing to see his death rushing head on. He could handle his own driving because he was in control of the car. Aya's own wild rush on the main street made Yohji's stomach churn in fear.

Damn that sibling love the Fujimiyas had. Why couldn't they be like a normal brother and sister and curse the hell out of each other? Aya-chan's devotion to Aya was perverted, much too strong for just siblings and Aya loved her back just as strongly. If Aya were a normal brother, he would have told Aya-chan to fuck off and get a taxi. Then, Yohji wouldn't have to be so worried about the sister moving in on his Aya.

Stop thinking about it, Yohji ordered, trying desperately to head off the fantasy he knew was coming on. He did not want that image in his head. Picturing that clod like Aya-chan touching her own, beautiful brother was fearsome. Yohji opened his eyes to distract himself, grabbing the handle above the door as he saw them come up on a car at a nauseating speed.

Aya passed a large, slow station wagon that was tapping on its brakes in warning at the Porsche's rush up its ass. Aya spun the wheel as he sent the car darting around the older couple in such a graceful curve that Yohji hardly felt the gravity from the sudden merge over the double lines. A truck stared Yohji in the face, the headlights off in the midday sun, shimmering as it came to deliver death.

The truck passed by loudly on Aya's side window, the huge box trailer zooming by. Missed death by a bare fraction. This was crazy driving. Aya-chan may be alone at the gas station, but it wasn't like she was in danger of being murdered. Aya needed to slow the hell down! It wouldn't be such a bad thing if she did get mugged in the time between the phone call and their arrival. Yohji would be happy. Aya would eventually get over it.

An intersection was coming up at a much faster speed than legal, the signal light red for a horrifying moment. Then, God blessed them with a green light. Yohji didn't want to know what would happen if it had still been red. Knowing Aya, he probably would have tried to drive through the light. This was a fucking city, with lots of oncoming cars! Aya needed to be more careful about obeying laws about little things such as speeding around like a fucking maniac.

"You trying to fucking kill me?!" Yohji screamed, shocked that he was alive to yell at the man. Aya looked over in a bored fashion, not at all flustered by his own daredevil driving. Yohji was going to kill him. He didn't know how yet, but he would kill Aya. He unlocked his jaw, the cigarette ruined from his clenched teeth.

"You drive like this all the time," Aya drawled as Yohji rolled down his window. He had to stop and grab at the dashboard in a panic as Aya drove up the ass the car in front them. Aya slammed on the brakes and Yohji's seatbelt locked, digging into his shoulder. He coughed as the redhead finally hit the speed limit for a second before tossing cigarette out, flicking it into the street. What a damn waste.

"I never! I'm not a fucking psycho when I drive!" Yohji returned, more pissed about the cigarette then the attempt on his life by Aya's reckless driving. He didn't seem too concerned with the blonde's outburst, watching the new stop signal they had come up on. Yohji scratched his head, confused at it all. Aya always had to push a limit, just to get enough rush to feel like he was alive. It was frightening to witness the raw way Aya lived sometimes.

"Roll up the window," Aya ordered coldly. He didn't even look over at Yohji. He scratched his head with his thumb, sighing. Headache, big time. How to deal with Aya… Why couldn't there be a manual on this? As much as Yohji liked to work through the trauma, he would like a little hint that he was doing it the right way. He didn't know what he should do. There was no one telling him that this was the correct method to dealing with a victim of this attack. This wasn't clinical. This was Aya.

"Roll it up yourself," Yohji growled. There was a button over on the driver's side. This wasn't an old car. Aya glanced over, tall and pale as he accelerated without looking forward. The light was green and all Yohji could do was hold onto his ass as Aya peeled out, hurtling down the road. He felt something come up in his throat, but Yohji hadn't even eaten today. The window rolled up on its own as Aya pressed the button on his own side and pressed the lock.

Maybe it was a little heartless to tease Aya right now. He was concerned over Aya-chan, as much as Yohji hated her. Maybe he was starting to regret his actions because he might very well die in the next few moments. If Aya was behind the wheel, there was a definite possibility of getting in a crash. Depressing thought.

"There she is," Aya declared, setting his sight on the girl standing by the telephone booth as they soared by. Sure enough, there was dejected little Aya-chan, looking miserable and scared. Yohji couldn't say he didn't think that was the way things should be. Little bitch earned every moment of it. Personally, he had been howling with laughter the whole way.

Aya turned into the parking lot of the gas station, smoothly braking as he undid his seatbelt at the same time. The gas station was fairly bustling with the early lunch traffic, cars lining up for the tanks. The pavement was clear of the slush that was in the gutters, steaming in the midday sun. The car exhaust steamed out, swirling up toward the tall business towers. Aya-chan came running up to them, recognizing the car as Aya had been pulling in.

"Aya-chan!" Aya greeted breathlessly, jumping out of his Porsche. He darted up to her, quickly looking her over to see if she was all right. Yohji unlocked his own seat belt, opening up the door to get out. He supposed it was to the back seat with the boyfriend. He pulled out the cigarette case again and pulled out another stick to get in a smoke while the redhead's attention was diverted.

He noticed that people at the pumps were starting to stare at the little soap opera in front of them. Yohji lit the cigarette while Aya looked his sister over. People were looking on at the loud reunion of brother and sister and the man standing next to a nice car. Yohji probably looked like some poor party fool in a rumpled tuxedo. He shifted nervously, tapping his foot as he noticed the gas station quickly turn into an interested audience. He tapped out the ashes at the end of his cigarette, trying to finish it off as quickly as possible while he waited for Aya-chan to get in the car. The traffic streamed by on the main street, loud with engines and brakes as the lights changed.

"Oh, Ran, it was horrible! I can't believe Ken did that to me!" she cried, lunging forward. Yohji cursed, wondering how Aya-chan could possibly be so stupid. Aya let out a half-mangled yell as Aya-chan threw herself on him, wrapping two arms around her brother as tears ran down her face. Yohji groaned, waiting for the explosion he knew was coming. More attention was being drawn as people in the gas station looked over at Aya-chan's cries.

"Don't fucking touch me!" Aya roared, shoving back blindly. Aya-chan screamed in shock as she was violently pushed back by her own brother. She wasn't a sister anymore, not after lunging at him like that. Suddenly, Aya-chan had become an enemy for him, a threat to Aya's personal being. Yohji had been at the receiving end of such attacks before. They didn't really bother him anymore. However, if anyone at the gas station hadn't been staring at them before, now everyone was looking on greedily.

Aya-chan ended up falling to the pavement, landing heavily on her ass. She threw her arms back, catching herself before she cracked her skull open on the pavement. Yohji couldn't say the girl didn't deserve it. He was kind of disappointed in the girl when she began to bawl like a fucking child, unable to handle Aya pushing her away. He had thought her to be a little pluckier then that.

It was funny, because Yohji had always thought it was Aya with the sibling-complex. The single-minded dedication Aya showed to his beloved little sister was downright disturbing at times. Now, Yohji was noticing the same distorted, strong affection in Aya-chan for her brother. She wasn't happy with Yohji moving in on her territory. She might have thought she was doing a fine job of hiding it, but Yohji had been in enough relationships to recognize desire when he saw it. Aya-chan's might not be sexual, but it was just as passionate.

"Don't touch me…" Aya moaned, wrapping his arms around himself. His eyes were squeezed tightly shut, the keys dropping from his hand and hitting the pavement. His face blanched and Yohji knew, just knew to his very bones that Aya was going into a panic attack. He glanced around, looking at the busy cross street and anticipating crowd at the gas station. People were freezing up in pumping the gas, everyone shocked at a grown woman crying on the street.

"Aya-chan, get in the car," Yohji ordered, stepping forward. He wouldn't let this happen. Yohji swept up the keys from the ground and continued on to Aya-chan as the girl sniffled, shaking her head. Yohji grabbed the girl's arm, in no mood to coddle the little bitch. Her jerked her up to her feet, Aya-chan starting to cry louder and scream at Yohji.

"It's your fault! What did you do to Ran?" Aya-chan screeched at Yohji. She tried to struggle out of his grip and he only held her tighter with enough force to bruise. He hoped he did injure the little bitch. Aya-chan grabbed one of the lapels on Yohji's jacket as she tried to find something to hold onto so she could try and push him off balance as she pushed against him.

"Stop it," Yohji snapped, giving her a shake for measure. He didn't have time for her tantrums. Aya-chan hushed up, looking at Yohji in a stupor, her eyes full of tears. He let go of her arm, seeing that she had finally shut up. She blinked, sending more tears down her face. He took another drag of his cigarette, wondering just what the fuck he had done to deserve this.

"In the car," he ordered again in a cold voice. She nodded weakly and was already jogging to the Porsche. Yohji was shocked that she even listened to him, wondering if he should be grateful Aya-chan had done anything he had said. He didn't have time to think about it, shaking his head as he turned around to go for Aya.

The redhead was still standing with his arms around himself, shivering despite the sunny day. Yohji only had to take several steps to be at Aya's side. He reached out and held Aya close, damning public decency and any other kind of that shit. Aya was in need, right now. One hand reached up to catch on Yohji's sleeve, fingers curling up in the fabric.

"Yohji," Aya made his name a question, staring at the rumpled shirt and loose tie in front of his nose. He was still shaking, unable to stop the muscles from trembling. The instinct to fight was too strongly imbedded in Aya to keep him from trying to tense up into defensive mode. Aya wanted everything to come to violence because that way Aya could let go of everything and concentrate on nothing but moving his body. He wanted to ignore words and do action, no matter what it was. In a sick way, Yohji knew Aya longed to be hit and couldn't understand why.

He would never hit Aya, ever again. He had learned his lesson before. Besides, the thought of punching Aya made him sick to his stomach. He had seen how all the fight had drained out of Aya when that unknown bastard that had swaggered into their store and kneed Aya in the gut. Aya had crumpled after that, like a doll with all the stitches suddenly, violently ripped out.

Yohji wouldn't let anyone even fucking breathe on Aya ever again. He had worked the long hours, stayed up through those sleepless days in a row and dealing with the screwed-up hallucinations and surreal fits of screaming in the night with a smile. He goddamn deserved to be with Aya and feel a little defensive when people tried to challenge that, especially Aya-chan and her feeble attempts to hug her brother. Obviously, she couldn't fucking do it right!

"It's me," Yohji confirmed, in case there was still a doubt in Aya's mind. He could never really know with the silent man. Aya sighed heavily, leaning forward as knees went out. Yohji held Aya up against his own chest so quickly that it might not even be noticeable to the on-looking crowd. Yohji kissed the top of Aya's head, trying to reassure him that he was who he said he was. Only Yohji would kiss Aya this softly.

The Porsche's horn rang out. Aya flinched, jumping in Yohji's arms. He took a step back, suddenly panting and looking around wildly. Yohji looked over to see Aya-chan in the passenger seat, leaning across the car to press the horn.

"Hands off!!" if Yohji had ever seen it before. Someone in the gas station laughed, the snicker clear in the crisp air. Aya stiffened, hearing the mockery and wilting under it. He looked at Yohji, the top of his cheeks pink with cold. Aya really was delicate, more so then Yohji would have ever imagined. He had never taken the time to notice before, so fooled by the superhero act. He had never noticed how fragile Aya had always been.

"Car," Yohji suggested as he started to tug the redhead in the direction of the Porsche. Aya shook his head, looking faint. He was still confused, overwhelmed by the activity outside of his house. Cars zoomed by loudly, rushing past them only yards away. The buildings loomed over them, blocking out most of the sun. People were moving faster now, finished with filling the gas tanks and driving off. The world spun on without them, assassins unable to get in touch with the gentle movements of the city ever again.

"I can't drive," Aya said brokenly, like tears weren't far away. He held up his badly shaking hands to Yohji. The blonde looked down at the soft, trembling white hands. Aya didn't loose control of his fingers like that. He was assassin. They couldn't do a shaky grip. It would get you killed.

"I'll drive," Yohji insisted. He hadn't planned on letting Aya drive anyways. He wouldn't be responsible for letting the redhead drive in this state. Yohji knew Aya would die if anything happened to his precious car. It wasn't like Yohji was a bad driver, so Aya could trust him just this once. He always took care if it was someone else's car.

"I'm… going to be sick," Aya moaned, turning away from Yohji. The redhead stumbled blindly forward barely making it to the small patch of grass for the sign that displayed the prices of gas. Immediately, Aya was tossing his cookies like a professional, loudly ill even though they hadn't even had breakfast yet.

Yohji didn't like Aya's talent to vomit all over the place. Aya was sick to his stomach more often then not, unable to keep most of it down. Yohji wasn't sure how much of Aya's illness was because he hadn't eat properly in so long, or if Aya got sick because eating reminded him of other things. Aya had admitted as much long ago, when Yohji had been yelling at him over another wasted meal.

"You okay?" Yohji asked gently when Aya finished. He wasn't going to yell at Aya in public for throwing up what little ever got down his throat. The redhead nodded, spitting out the last of the taste in his mouth. He shakily raised a sleeve up to his mouth, wiping off the flecks of saliva and vomit around his lips. Aya was looking everywhere but Yohji's face, embarrassed that he had been sick in public.

"Lovely," Yohji assessed loudly to Aya's blushing face. To anyone else it might have been sarcastic but when it applied to Aya, Yohji always meant it. Aya looked up at him with a pale and sick face. The redhead might have gained back some weight and muscle, but he still looked like death barely rolled over.

"I want to go home," Aya demanded, glancing around warily. He hated being outside and vulnerable. Public places equated to dangerous spots for Aya. He didn't adjust well to bustling crowds, thinking that there would be attack at any moment. It wasn't unjustified, but Aya was constantly tensed and ready for fights. It was starting to wear him down and drain him of any energy at all.

"We'll go home. You can sleep in the backseat," Yohji offered, putting an arm around Aya's shoulder. Yohji figured Aya was exhausted from the drive over and this public fiasco. New cars were pulling in and people were starting to look over curiously anew. Aya shivered and looked down at the pavement, obviously ashamed for being sick in public.

Yohji could fix these problems later. He wouldn't let Aya feel guilty over this like he tried to do with every single bad thing in his life. Yohji was determined to help Aya rebuild his life again, so that he could go out in public and not fear anyone touching him. They would get back to that kind of ease with other people later, when Aya was ready.

"Sleep?" Aya growled, insulted that Yohji thought Aya would require such a basic, human need. Yohji didn't care if Aya was pissy about going to the car or not. Frankly, the changing crowd at the gas station was starting to irk him. People were looking over, avidly waiting for Aya to do something else unexpected.

Aya-chan honked the horn again and Yohji flipped her off as he took an irritated drag from his near finished cigarette. Aya hissed and hit Yohji's wrist down as Aya-chan honked the horn continually. Aya swirled toward the car, tossing his sister an extremely irritated glare of which Yohji had never seen him give in her presence before. The horn immediately stopped.

New people were pulling up into the gas station and noticed that everyone else was staring at the two men in the parking lot, so they turned to look as well. The loud, never ending honking didn't help with the attention either. Yohji didn't like being examined like he was a circus freak. He would bet Aya didn't appreciate it either.

"Fine, don't sleep, I don't care. Get in the damn car," Yohji cut off the fight as he dragged Aya toward his Porsche. Aya followed with a staggering limp, not able to get his feet properly under him. Yohji kept on pulling the man along, not about to deal with an argument now. He would bodily toss the redhead in his car if he wanted to fight in the parking lot. He was not going to deal with this shit right now! Yohji's patience had been a fine thing before he met Aya, and now it was almost completely gone.

"Ran, are you feeling all right?" Aya-chan asked anxiously as Yohji opened up the driver's side door. He pulled the lever to let the chair slide forward, holding the seatbelt up. Aya looked at Yohji, raising an eyebrow at the gentlemanly act of holding the door for him as the redhead crawled into the backseat. Yohji admitted to enjoying the show of Aya's pert ass lifting up close to his face as the man slipped into the small rear seats.

"He's fine, just had something bad for breakfast," Yohji lied. They hadn't even eaten yet. Aya had only managed to throw up some stomach acid at best. The blonde hadn't exactly been examining what Aya had expelled out. The vomiting was going to have to stop, period. Aya-chan glared at Yohji, her eyes narrowing as he pushed the seat back to take the wheel. He threw the finally finished cigarette behind him before he slammed the door shut.

"I wasn't asking you," Aya-chan informed Yohji shortly. Well, then. He supposed he should just serve his head to her on a goddamn platter if that was how she was going to talk to him! How could Aya not catch how rude she was being to him? Yohji pulled on the seatbelt, turning around to look at Aya.

The redhead was already blue in the face, his health a frail thing in the best of times. Aya was sitting in the seats limply, his head rolled back on the rest. Already out of it, lightly dozing with his eyes fluttering a bit as he tried to fight it. Yohji could recognize the tired look Aya had on his face the moment he led him back to the car. Kittens need their naps.

With a sigh, Yohji started the car and slowly pulled out of the gas station. He didn't think he would ever be able go here again. He wouldn't want to risk it that someone might recognize him from this whole fucking debacle. If only Aya-chan hadn't scared the living shit out of Aya, they would have been able to simply pick her up and already be home by now!

It was silent in the car as Yohji slowly inched out of the gas station and into the main road. He might have been taking his own sweet time with merging into traffic, but he would prefer to be careful then get in a crash. He always drove carefully when it was someone else's car, being the only person sober enough to drive anyone home many times.

That wasn't to say he was not drunk… in fact, he should have been arrested a hundred times over for driving under the influence. It was just Yohji had learned how to handle alcohol and driving after constantly getting smashed and abandoned by his own rides. He had learned to pick up the next pretty thing with a set of wheels and persuade them to let him drive, even if he did have more shots then his newly acquired lover.

"So, Aya-chan… Whatcha do to Ken to make him leave you at the gas station?" Yohji asked rudely. Aya-chan gasped and looked over at Yohji darkly, disbelieving that he would mock her at all. Apparently Aya wasn't sleeping as soundly as he thought because the man kicked the back of Yohji's seat hard in warning. He almost fumbled his hold on the wheel in surprise, swerving for a moment before he regained control.

"Shit, Aya! Don't fucking do that to me! You want me to crash your car?" Yohji yelled back at the redhead, glaring at him in the rear-view mirror. Aya had better believe that Yohji would total his precious Porsche if he kicked the seat one more time. He wasn't going to put up with such childlike tantrums. Aya didn't say anything back and Aya-chan hadn't stopped glaring at him yet. Christ, it was like going up against the entire family.

"At least you'd die."

Yohji looked over at Aya-chan in stunned silence. That sentence had been so soft that he wasn't sure if he had imagined it or not. Aya-chan had stopped glaring at him and was looking forward at the traffic to ignore Yohji as he took the ride home back at a much slower pace. Did she really just say that? Yohji chewed his bottom lip, not really sure if he should tell Aya his sister was feeling homicidal.

"I don't know! He just ditched me. Ran, isn't that terrible? Aren't you mad at Ken?" she asked in a whining, simpering voice. If Yohji didn't know her, he would think that she was honestly asking why this had happened to her. But, he did know Aya-chan and he was sure she was trying to get Aya mad at Ken. For what reasons he couldn't figure out, but that was the vibe. Being a detective had taught him to trust these mysterious, gut feelings.

Having such a sixth sense came in handy when dealing with Aya as well. He looked in the rearview mirror at Aya's shaky reflection, checking back on the silent passenger. The redhead was slumped in the seat, looking out the window miserably, sad and smooth skin pressed against the glass. His hair had fallen about his face; finally mused out of the prefect hairstyle he'd it in only minutes ago. Yohji liked the messy hair better. He appreciated the way the ear tail curled up against Aya's mouth. It almost made him jealous of Aya's hair.

"Yohji, are you watching the road?" Aya-chan asked smartly as she noticed Yohji drooling over her brother in the back seat. He blinked and looked forward in surprise as he noticed he had blown through a yellow light. So much for taking 'extra special care' in driving Aya's baby back home. Yohji choked and adjusted his grip on the wheel, looking down at the dash. Going five miles over the speed limit just on natural instinct.

"Don't crash the car," Aya snapped from the backseat, already regretting letting Yohji drive his car. The redhead sat up a bit to put one hand on Yohji's seat and leaned forward over his shoulder to watch the road. Aya-chan looked at her brother that was more than invading Yohji's personal space and totally all right with it when she couldn't even hug him. He felt like sticking his tongue out at her and petting Aya like he owned the man to piss her off.

"Slow down! Three seconds between you and the next car! What the hell are you doing?" Aya snapped as Yohji came up on the car in front of him. Yohji tensed, a bit frightened by the redhead's orders. The only driving lesson he ever had was a crash course when he had stolen a car back when he was fourteen and in a gang.

Yohji learned how to drive by experience, crashing a dozen cars, and a fling with Keiko in his younger years. He had stayed around for a long time, impressed by her long legs and dazzled with the occasional bouts of modeling she did on the side to racing. He hadn't really cared about her success on the track and more about the sex, but she had taught him a few things. Enough to pass the behind the wheel test. More than enough to be flashy on the streets.

"Ran, sit back! You don't have your seat belt on!" Aya-chan admonished, like a concerned mother would. Yohji supposed in a way she was, being the only female relative Aya had left in his life. Aya didn't even look at her as he still clung to Yohji's seat as he breathed down the blonde's neck. Yohji felt like cringing under the warm breath on his hair and shoulder, but it did feel good.

He wrapped his hands in a very distinctive manner around the stick shift, wishing that Aya-chan wasn't in the car right now. Then he would be giving Aya the hand job for real. He glanced over at her, closing one eye to wink in her face. She was practically on fire with her anger as Yohji grinned and stroked the stick shift suggestively as he winked at her.

"Yohji, road! Road! Look forward!" Aya demanded, jerking Yohji's attention away from teasing Aya-chan. The act had almost been his undoing with Aya's breath on the back of his neck making the fantasy so much easier. He really wished he could push Aya-chan out the door right now and haul Aya into his lap. He knew the redhead would kill him for it if Yohji actually had the balls to act on the desire, but it was ever so tempting.

Yohji snapped his eyes forward, spurred on by Aya's verbal bullying. Aya had no problems about raising his voice when it came to his car. It was probably the most Aya had said to him all day long. The road was clear and Yohji wondered what the fuck Aya was getting so worked up about.

They were almost home, familiar buildings passing by slowly. Yohji had been easing up on the gas unconsciously even while tensing about Aya's yelling. He instinctively knew that their home sweet home was coming up on the side, again; thank God for Keiko. He had learned how to control a car and receive a blowjob at the same time thanks to her. This was a snap compared to that.

"Calm the fuck down and sit back," Yohji ordered Aya, sick of his driving skills being doubted. Aya hissed at the back of Yohji's head, sounding like a pissed cat. He didn't relax at all, still glancing around and on the alert for any sort of threats to his vehicle while trying to watch over Yohji's handling at the same time.

"Please, Ran, put on your seatbelt," Aya-chan begged. Aya eyed his sister, obviously wondering what she could possibly be talking about. He was perfectly fine hunching over Yohji's shoulder like an angel of death. It made him nervous as all hell. At least this drive from hell was almost over.

"Aya-chan, don't worry. It's not like we'll get in a car crash right outside the house," Yohji laughed in dark humor. Suddenly, he stopped laughing as he remembered their luck lately.

"Or would we?" He asked out loud to the silence filling the car. It was extremely possible… In fact, it was almost like imminent fate. Of course bad things like that would happen to them.

"Yohji, don't say things like that!" Aya-chan cried, looking a bit frightened at the certainty in his voice. Yohji put a finger to his chin, thinking about the possibilities. Aya growled into his hair like a dog, slavering that Yohji wasn't paying complete attention to driving.

"Both hands on the wheel! What are you doing, you goddamn moron?!" Yohji could see the shop sign. Thank you fucking Jesus Christ and Lord above. They must finally be paying him back and rewarding him for all the Good Samaritan work he had accomplished with Aya. Who said you couldn't pay back for your sins? Aya was like that when he wanted to be, such an effective leader that Yohji was already following commands before he knew it, his hand snapping back to the steering wheel.

"Really, Yohji. You are so silly sometimes," Aya-chan laughed as he pulled into the driveway. Yohji glared at her. Was 'silly' her way of saying 'you fucking idiot, I hate you?' Felt like that was what she was trying say with the angry expression on her face. She really did hate him. He pressed the button for the garage door, waiting for the machinery to roll up into the ceiling.

"So, Ran, what are you going to do to Ken? Why did he ditch me like that? Oh, it's the worst!" Aya-chan moaned, unbuckling her seatbelt as Yohji parked the car in the garage. Yohji turned off the car and handed Aya the keys. The redhead took them roughly and glared at Yohji in disappointment.

"I shouldn't have let you drive," Aya said very softly, his tone loosing none of its effect for its quietness. In fact, the gentleness only made it more dangerous and scared Yohji. He wasn't that bad of a driver. He knew he wasn't. So, why did he feel like a teenager caught stealing his father's car? Yohji stepped out, pulling the seat forward again so Aya could step out.

Aya did so, brushing back his bangs as the sunlight coming through the window suddenly hit him just right. Aya's skin was practically glowing as he turned toward Aya-chan, his hair shimmering in the light. Yohji blinked, a bit taken back by the affectionate way Aya turned to his sister. He was always so graceful in everything he did. It was breathtaking sometimes. It was like the sun had illuminated Aya on purpose just because he had turned around.

Kudoh, you've got it bad for him.

"Geez, and I still have to pack! I hope Sebastian wakes up soon," she said out loud, reaching out to take Aya's arm. Did she ever learn a single lesson?! Apparently, Aya-chan thought that if she denied the reality, it would all change to her will. She could just ignore the fact her brother was raped and it will be like it never happened. Yohji didn't feel sorry for her as Aya easily dodged her hand, walking toward the door without a glance back for her devastated face.

"He should. It's almost noon," Aya growled as he clicked the button for the garage door. Aya continued into the house, not waiting to hold the door open for Aya-chan. She stared at the closed door, her eyes wide that Aya wasn't paying attention to her, wasn't giving her all of his care and interest. He probably wanted something solid between himself and his sister right now, nervous at her constant attempts to touch him.

Aya-chan didn't say anything to Yohji as she walked toward the door, only swallowed loudly. It showed how much her brother not even giving a damn had stunned her. Aya would probably feel ashamed for trying to run away like this later. He just needed space, suddenly and desperately. Yohji understood that and knew when he had to just give up and let Aya be alone. Sometimes there was no way to reach a person without them wanting to open up. There was no way Aya was going to suddenly tell Yohji every single problem unless he got a can opener.

They needed a door that could be locked and soon, because Yohji was starting to go mad with pent-up sexual aggression. Last night had been incredible and he only wanted more when Aya was acting like a stuck-up prick. So typical of Yohji to have these sorts of thoughts when he tried to go steady. Except this time around Yohji meant everything he said and he'd be damned if he gave into fucking for some sort of relief. Why did it matter if it had been a good solid two months without sex?

Besides, even if he tried to find someone to give him some temporary satisfaction, it would somehow come back to haunt him. Yohji just knew it would happen to him and could somehow end up hurting Aya's feelings beyond repair. That was not a risk he was willing to take.

Yohji stepped through the door just to see Aya already taking off for the kitchen. Well, if one could run away while trying to walk slowly. Aya-chan followed lamely behind to sit down on the floor and take off her shoes. Yohji stepped out of his own, raising an eyebrow at Aya-chan's need to take a seat as she started to unlock the straps on her high heels.

"Yohji, what are you doing right now?" Aya-chan asked, not in a very nice way. She was merely asking about Yohji's current activity but he felt like the police were questioning him. Aya-chan looked up from her sprawl on the floor with a poignant glare.

Hell bitch. I hate you so much. I could kill you in a fucking instant!

"I'm going to get changed," Yohji stated the obvious, spreading out his arms to show off the rumpled suit. It was hard to resist the urge to turn around and choke the life out of Aya's sister. He could just turn right back to do the deed and then pretend nothing had happened.

Still, it was ridiculous. Yohji wouldn't be able to hide the body quickly enough from Aya. Well, if he were going to do anything today, the first order of business would be to look presentable. Aya-chan's brows lifted as her eyes narrowed in a disbelieving, superior face.

"You do look a bit frumpy," Aya-chan said in a low, mocking voice that might have been adorable from anyone else. Remember, you just decided to not kill her. Aya-chan was pushing all the right buttons, knowing that she was pissing Yohji off and taking pleasure out of it. She didn't know what a fine line she was walking, tilting more toward instant death. Yohji opened up his mouth and-

"Call a repair place and get the store window repaired, Yohji. You pay for it," Aya assigned him the task without even asking if it would be all right, efficiently cutting Yohji off before he could say anything smart to Aya-chan. Yohji's mouth fell open, loaded with the chore before he had a chance to say no. I'm not some damn servant! Yohji Kudoh didn't do manual labor. Hell, he didn't even make the call to have other people to do work for him.

"Why the fuck should I pay?" Yohji demanded, wondering just why he had to suddenly take responsibility. The broken window was large and Yohji just knew it would cost a bitch. He didn't care if a new windowpane would look better then the cardboard and duct tape they had thrown up until it was fixed. It wasn't his fault!

"Because you rushed in," Aya snapped back coldly as Aya-chan blinked in quiet confusion. Yohji winced at the words, knowing it was true. If he had been a bit more patient and not so scared and pissed that someone was going to take advantage of Aya again, perhaps he could have avoided provoking the second bullet. He had just been blinded by the desire to protect Aya, just like how he promised he would. When Aya was on his knees with a stranger's penis anywhere near him, Yohji couldn't even see straight around the desire to rip the goddamn limb right off.

"Oh, Yohji, that's so sweet of you," Aya-chan cooed, blinking up at Yohji with liquidly eyes. He hated her. Yohji wished she had died in her coma. Sure, Aya would have suffered, but they wouldn't have to deal with her right now. He coughed, realizing that his thoughts were starting to turn too morbid and bitter, even for himself.

"Well, shit. Aren't I a gentleman?" Yohji said out loud, waving his hand as he passed by Aya. "No, no, don't worry, I'll chance and come right back down." After getting fairly buzzed. He didn't want to deal with anyone who had the last name Fujimiya sober right now. Aya could be an asshole when he wanted to be and Aya-chan was twice as irritating. She didn't even have the grace of Yohji being in love with her like he was with her brother. Yohji found Aya-chan to be irritating beyond belief, the fondness he had for the adorable girl at one time completely gone.

Aya didn't look at him as Yohji passed by to head toward the stairs. He probably wouldn't be joining him upstairs. His little redhead didn't want to see Yohji naked half as much as he would like. Yohji was fairly vain and with damn good reason. He wasn't ugly to look at in the least and he knew it. Aya was like a piece of art in human flesh but didn't have a clue about it.

Aya-chan wasn't looking at the whole of her brother either, ignoring the blemishes here and there. She didn't want to see how fractured he had become. Yohji didn't like that. He wanted the whole of Aya, even if he was fucked up as all hell. That was what made it fun.

* * *

"Here we go," Ken announced, pulling over on the bridge. It was starting to get late in the afternoon, but the drive had been fun. They had stopped off at a gas station in the mountains, both opting to get a soda and a snack. People were just like cars. They needed gas too.

It had cost a dollar to pass through the gate into the park and Ken had nearly thrown a fit. It was all because he didn't have any cash on him, only credit cards. Omi had given the tollbooth a dollar in change that he found in his pocket, smiling and thanking the man for being so patent with his idiot companion.

Thankfully, the lake roads were deserted. It was a weekday afternoon, not the most popular time to relax and go to the park. This was when everyone else had to work. It was nice to run your own shop. They could arrange the schedule around themselves, which had come in handy with Aya.

Omi nodded, unbuckling his own seat belt. They both climbed out of the truck, going around to the back immediately. There was only one reason of business on this trip. The bridge was perfect, high up and looming over the lake. It was a bright sunny day, one of the first Ken could remember in what seemed forever. The sun reflected off the waves on the lake far below, making it seem like they were standing over an ocean of silver.

Ken put a foot on the back tire and jumped up into the bed of the truck. The large garbage bag with its matching smaller one lay ominously in the corner. The body must have rolled around while they were driving. Probably when Omi had distracted him, Ken thought fiercely with a quick glare at the boy. It had been a dirty trick.

"Ken-kun, what are you doing?" Omi asked, wondering why Ken was staring at the corpse. They were supposed to dispose of it, not memorize every detail. The boy tilted his head, crossing his arms over the edge of the truck bed as he waited for Ken to explain. He looked down at the plastic covered body then back at Omi, wanting to change the conversation right now. The road was empty with no witnesses to see anything he did.

"Okay, head toss!" Ken called out, grabbing the bundle that held the decapitated head. It was much larger then the size of a human head, bulky and heavy. They had pulled over earlier in the trip and searched for large rocks to secure to the head. They would want to make sure that it sunk to the bottom of the lake. This asshole could get his remains eaten out by fishes and no one would ever know. It was a fitting end.

He tossed it out from the bed of the truck. The head made a high arch over the edge of the bridge, flying over Omi's head. The boy ran to the guardrail, leaning over as he watching the trash fall the long height down to the lake. He smiled, laughing in glee as the head fell from the dizzy height, brushing his hair back with one hand so he could see better.

Omi was fascinated by the small splash that the head made in the surface of the lake far down. He leaned further over the edge, kicking one leg up as he tried to see better under the bridge. The wind must have blown the head back under the bridge on the fall down.

"Omi, I'm gonna need your help," Ken demanded, more so that Omi would get away from the edge of the bridge. He didn't like Omi dangling over the tall edge like that. From this height, Omi would probably fall off the bridge and surely die. There was no harm in keeping that accident from ever happening. Ken tended to be a little paranoid when it came to Omi's safety, but one could never be too careful.

"Ooookay," Omi drawled sadly, coming back to the truck and away from that goddamn edge. He stepped up on the back bumper of the truck and climbed in to help Ken with the body. Omi took the feet and Ken took the shoulders. They looked at each other, the corpse bending between them slightly. The rigor mortis had set in heavily, making the decaying body stiff as a board.

"On my count," Ken said out loud. Omi nodded and prepared himself for the toss. Ken counted up to three, both of them swinging the body simultaneous. They worked up a bit of momentum before tossing the heavy bag over the edge of the bridge. Omi jumped out of the truck in a rush and Ken followed. He wanted to see the fruit of his labor.

The body bag was still falling by the time they got to the edge. It was a blot against the shining surface of the lake, spinning down toward the water. There was a loud splash and for a moment the body stayed floating, buoyant on the lake.

"Oh, no!" Omi moaned, thinking that the body was staying afloat. Ken did not want to figure out a way to get to the center of the lake and retrieve the body. Thankfully, the black bag started to sink like they had planned, swallowed up by the clear water of the lake. Amazing how some things could be covered up. No one would ever think that there was a body in the bottom of a national park. It was like it had never happened.

"All right! Now that that's done, what do you want to do?" Ken asked, stretching his arms. Omi looked at his lover in consideration, raising a finger to his chin as he thought about the question. The boy was silent as he considered, leaving Ken with only the sound of the lake and the birds.

"Let's go back home. I'll cook tonight," Omi announced. Ken knew that the grin he suddenly had on his face must have made him look like an idiot, but who would blame him? It had been far too long since Omi had cooked him a meal. It seemed things were starting to look up for him. Maybe their lives weren't entirely as rotten as he thought they were.

"All right! Omi's cooking!" Ken cheered, dancing a bit in victory. He laughed as Omi blushed at the praise and excitement. He was just as bashful as if they were in a full room, but it was only an empty bridge except for the truck. Finally, Omi fell into laughter too as Ken continued, unable to stop.

They kept on laughing together, neither really knowing what was funny anymore. It was because Omi was smiling and laughing that Ken was doing the same, and it was the same for Omi. He loved the boy, he got along with him better then anyone else and never felt happier then when he was laughing like an idiot. Especially if Omi was laughing with him.

Ken began to sober up from his giggles, watching the boy struggle to bring himself back under control. The boy wiped at his eyes, brushing away some of the tears that had started from laughing so hard. He was shaking with the effort of not laughing, several giggles escaping. Omi's face was still flushed red from his initial embarrassment, now more so because he was out of air.

He put one hand on the side of Omi's face, pulling the boy's gaze toward his own. Omi's face went from helpless laughter to confusion as he looked at the expression on Ken's face. They were silent, Ken staring into Omi's eyes. Why was Omi so special? Was it because they had lived, worked, and killed together for so long? Was that why they had such a strong bond?

"Ken… kun?" Omi asked slowly, unsure of what he was planning. Omi's eyes were growing wide but he wasn't pulling away. Not like Aya and Yohji. They were together, and they both loved each other. Who cared about the details? It was about surviving, and if one could have fun along the way, why the hell not?

He kissed Omi as deeply as he knew, softly but passionately. Omi moaned for a moment, wondering what Ken was up to before relaxing. One hand went around Ken's neck, pulling him closer while Omi's other arm wrapped around his back. Ken put both his hands down right over the back pockets of Omi's jeans, feeling the two butt cheeks underneath his hand.

Ken could recognize Omi from taste alone, swirling his tongue inside Omi's mouth. The boy fought back with his own tongue just as strongly, both of them nearly falling over in desire. How had it gotten so frenzied between them? It was just that Omi was too good to be true. Ken wanted to enjoy the boy while he was still around. Tomorrow wasn't predictable, especially for them.

When they finally parted, both were panting heavily against each other's lips. Neither of them lifted their hands to pull away any further then the hairsbreadth they were at now. Ken smiled at Omi, grinning at the kiss and only wishing that there were a bed nearby. It wasn't like they hadn't gone at it without one before, but Ken felt the sudden desire to treat Omi right.

"What was that for?" Omi asked out loud, his voice soft at Ken's unexpected kiss. The boy was flushed, his eyes glistening in excitement. Omi could look so happy when he was excited and not even know it, his face immediately turning into a radiant smile.

"Because I wanted to," Ken said back. Who needed reasons when it came to love? Take a couple as crazy as Yohji and Aya. Hell, he lived with both of the men and he couldn't find a single good reason why they had stayed together as long as they hand. It was weird for Yohji to settle, and strange for Aya to want a relationship. That wasn't how it was when it came to Ken and Omi. They just fit.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: http://metropolis.japantoday.com/tokyo/435/cars_bikes.asp. Keiko

Ihara is a real person, check it out. She is SO cool. She's like my fucking hero; I wish I could drive a car like a badass! So, I really mean the best of compliments here, if she sounds like a whore…. Coughing embarrassingly.

AUTHOR'S APOLOGY/EXCUSE- I had a panic attack (not really) considering if I should write Ken and Omi having their repeated bouts of sex here, because I was thinking for a moment, Well, Christ, that's just tasteless. But then again, they ARE tasteless and this IS just smut from my own mind. Dramatic, yes, but still smut… So, they boys deserve sex and it can be funny and make me feel fuzzy inside… Never mind, forget the excuse. I'm a pervert. An impatient pervert too. Damn UPS. Which reminds me?

AUTHOR'S COMEDIC EXPERIENCE- I got a package and I had to collect it at the front desk of the college housing. One of the Resident Managers is this nice lady and she handed me the package all excited for me. I think 'yes! It's that doujinshi from eBay!' and she said "So, lemme see!" and can we all say 'Well… shit.'? So, I opened up the top of the envelope really slowly and peeked inside, praying to God the front wasn't offensive…. At least I'm still in college housing.