Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Of Ryujin Blood ❯ Festival Dance ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Of Ryujin Blood 4:

Of Ryujin Blood 4 :
Festival Dance
Author's Notes: I know this is a yaoi series it still puzzles me has to why I like it since normally that thing doesn't appeal to me. I guess my love of the supernatural and action kinda overpowered that. Any who I know this is a yaoi . I decided to write a romance between Hisoka and a chick. So if you don't like changes then I suggest you don't read this. That is just a far warning and if you flame me for writing it then I will ignore you since I have warned you before hand about the story. But despite that I do hope you guys read this and enjoy it.
I would like to thank the author Moon Mama for letting me use the idea of Kharandha'I for my fic.
_______________________________________________________
Okibi was in her curtained off area and was looking at the costume that she would wear has the Ryujin. She winced she had no desire to wear it anymore. She was no longer worthy of wearing the mask of the Ryujin; it no longer suited her. With a soft sigh she gathered the make up, ceremonial costume, and mask before heading off into her sister's area.

Everyone was waiting for the performance to begin Magame and Kagame were with Hisoka and Tsuzuki. The two little girls were dressed in matching purple kimonos, their hair was up in pigtails and they were bouncing up and down excitedly. They loved watching the festival dance; it was a special treat to them.

Festival dance, said the two girls jumping in a circle around Hisoka. Festival dance, Festival dance, Festival dance ! T oday is the festival dance.

Make it stop make it stop, muttered Hisoka leaning against the railing.

Oh come on Hisoka , said Tsuzuki. T hey are so adorable.

Shut up, muttered Hisoka .

Tsuzuki was about to retort when drums began to sound and the audience quieted down and turned their attention to the center stage. Two figures walked out onto the stage ; both wore their long hair up in a ponytail. The taller one wore a mask that resembled the Azeman tha t they had seen the other night; she wore loose black leggings and a matching top. In her hand was a long curved sword with black and red scarves hanging from the handle. The shorter one by at least a head wore a mask that looked like a fierce ryu; she wore loose white leggings and a matching top. The swords she held had white and light blue scarves from the handle.

The women walked to the center of the ring before turning to face each other. The drummers brought down their sticks at once and on cue both females launched themselves at each other shouting the words that started the dance . The moment the swords hit the drummers once more began to play setting up a fast pace for both girls. They spun around and the leapt about to the beat of the drum s. The scarves on their swords danced about effortlessly with the ir movements and if one looked close enough they would almost say that the girls were floating.

The dance became more and more hectic has it went on.

How strange, said the old priest coming up to Hisoka and Tsuzuki.

What is strange? asked Hisoka turning to look at the old man.

Normal Okibi would be the Ryujin while Yuki would be the Azemanjin; though now with their roles switched the dance seems almost more powerful. If I didn't know my own grandchildren better I would say that Okibi truly was the Azemanjin reincarnated.

Reincarnated, repeated Tsuzuki in awe .

Aunty Okibi is the reincarnation of Azemanjin, chirped Kagame.

Reincarnation, chirped Magame agreeing with her sister.

That's a pretty big word for you two, said Tsuzuki getting down on his knees in front of the girls.

Look they are about to end the dance, shouted one spectator excitedly.

Tsuzuki turned his attention back to the stage and watched th e final movements of the girls. Yuki's swords slashed down toward Okibi's own sword in the form of an x. The impact of the three swords knocked Okibi's sword out of her hand and across the stage. Yuki shouted the final words and brought the sword down at the same time Okibi fell back; making it look like she had been killed. The drummers ended the dance by bringing their sticks down at once; the sound ended the moment Okibi hit the floor.

There was a brief silence before the crowd applauded their approval of the dance. The clapping was so loud that one could barely make out the mocking laughter of a female.
_____________________________________________________________
Auth or's Notes: Thanks to Kyia my neesan for beta reading my chapter