Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Of Ryujin Blood ❯ Midnight Swim and Attack ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Of Ryujin Blood 5:
Midnight Swim and Attack

Author's Notes: I know this is a yaoi series it still puzzles me has to why I like it since normally that thing doesn't appeal to me. I guess my love of the supernatural and action kinda overpowered that. Any who I know this is a yaoi. I decided to write a romance between Hisoka and a chick. So if you don't like changes then I suggest you don't read this. That is just a far warning and if you flame me for writing it then I will ignore you since I have warned you before hand about the story. But despite that I do hope you guys read this and enjoy it.
I would like to thank the author Moon Mama for letting me use the idea of Kharandha'I for my fic.
_______________________________________________________
It was late and Yuki found that she was unable to sleep, she sighed and pushed her blanket off of her, getting off of her futon. She grabbed a towel and silently left her shisnshitsu; she would go to the lake and swim, and its clear waters normally cleared her head enough to allow sleep to come. She crept passed the closed paper rice doors and left the house moving quickly. It was unlikely she would encounter any problems this late at night. She stopped at the thresh hold of the lake and removed her yukata, she sighed as she stepped into the cold water.

She swam out a little ways and took a deep breath before submerging herself in the water. She swam back to the surface and began swimming laps in the lake, unaware of the being that watched her from the bushes; its eyes glowing like fire. Whatever was behind the bushes pulled back and moved away searching for another spot to get its prey.

Hisoka awoke to find that something wasn't quite right with the house he was residing in. He sat up and looked around the room, there didn't seem to be anything out of place. He frowned and slipped off of his futon and into some jeans and a t-shirt, he slipped out of his shisnshitsu and stalked the halls silently. His eyes stopped at the room of the young girl's and he silently slide open the rice paper door and looked inside. The young girls were still asleep and didn't seem bothered by any monsters they might encounter in their dreams. He shut that door and went on to the next one, which was the older sister's Okibi. He looked inside and froze when he saw that the bed didn't hold the older Ryujin Priestess, he stepped inside and looked around; her window was open and her yukata lay on the floor in a heap.

He frowned and dashed out of the room heading toward the room of the younger girl Yuki. He threw the door open and looked around frowning, he dashed toward her window and threw it open to see her run across the yard. Thinking quickly Hisoka leapt out of the window and began to follow her without making a sound so that she wouldn't be suspicious of being followed. He stopped and slowed when she did near a lake, he hide behind a large rock and remained watchful over the girl. He ducked and looked away blushing slightly when he saw the sleeping kimono fall from her body.

The sound of water splashing told him she was in the water so he peeked back and saw she was swimming in the water her Yukata folded on a rock near the towel she brought with her. He sat down in the dirt and waited for her to finish, he had to keep an eye on the young girl to make sure nothing happened to her. A rustle in the bushes caught his attention and he whirled around and looked over the rock to see what had caused the noise. Obviously the noise had caught Yuki's attention since she was now quickly getting out of the water and drying off.

The moment she slipped into the Yukata and had secured it around her waist the roar rang through the clearing. Yuki whirled around to see a giant shape lunging at her. The girl leapt backwards and landed gracefully several feet away.

`It's the werewolf!' she thought her eyes going wide.

The Shinigami leapt out from his hiding place kicking the werewolf in the side sending it skidding across the ground. He whirled around and grabbed one of the Miko's wrists before taking off through the forest.

"How long have you been there?!" demanded Yuki.

"Long enough to save you priestess," said Hisoka.

"How did you know I had left?"

"I didn't until something woke me up and I checked on your sister only to discover her room empty," said Hisoka. "So I went to check on you saw your bedroom empty, I saw you heading toward the forest so I decided to-"

"To follow me and see if I was up to something that would be illegal according to your rules as a guardian?"

"You have a quick wit about you priestess," said Hisoka dryly.

"It runs in the family."

"I bet," muttered Hisoka dryly.

The werewolf's roar told them that the creature was close.

"We can't endanger the lives of the others," protested Yuki.

"You have a brighter idea priestess?" asked Hisoka irritated.

"The hill," said Yuki,

"Why the hill?"

"That is where the battle between my ancestor and the werewolf goddess took place," said Yuki after a pause. "That is were my ancestor, the Ryujin died, his blood is there and I can use that to protect us."

"What do you mean?" asked Hisoka.

"I can tap into the power of the Ryujin," said Yuki. "Come on!"

"Have you ever done if before?"

"Only once."

"And when was that?"

"Um nine years ago."

"Shit," muttered Hisoka under his breath.
________________________________________________________________
A uthor's Notes: Once again thanks to Kyia for betaing my fic she said if ya'll started to complain about the grammer to send ya'll onto her so you can bug her. So her ya go bug ladykyia@tampabay.rr.com