Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Of Ryujin Blood ❯ Battles and Muraki ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Of Ryujin Blood 6:
Battle and Muraki
Author's Notes: I know this is a yaoi series it still puzzles me has to why I like it since normally that thing doesn't appeal to me. I guess my love of the supernatural and action kinda overpowered that. Any who I know this is a yaoi. I decided to write a romance between Hisoka and a chick. So if you don't like changes then I suggest you don't read this. That is just a far warning and if you flame me for writing it then I will ignore you since I have warned you before hand about the story. But despite that I do hope you guys read this and enjoy it.
I would like to thank the author Moon Mama for letting me use the idea of Kharandha'I for my fic.
_______________________________________________________
Tsuzuki awoke and knew immediately that something was wrong, he got out of bed and put his clothes on and began to search the house. His search led him to realize that Hisoka, Yuki, and Okibi were missing. He cursed under his breathe and dashed out of the house heading toward the temple, halfway there he saw Hisoka being dragged by Yuki to a hill so he decided to follow them.

"Um Hisoka, mind telling me what is going on?" Tsuzuki asked.

"Simple I can tap into the powers of the Ryujin on the hill," said Yuki before Hisoka could answer.

"She hasn't done that in years," put in Hisoka.

"It's not that hard," said Yuki pouting.

"The last time she did it was nine years ago."

"How can you say it won't be that hard?!" asked Tsuzuki bewildered.

"Simple the spell is easy," said Yuki trailing off.

"Why do I get the idea that you aren't telling us everything?" asked Hisoka.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," said Yuki running faster.

"Yeah right," muttered Hisoka. "You are hiding something."

"I am not."

Hisoka stopped and grabbed a hold of Yuki.

"Hey," said Yuki.

"We are not going anywhere until you tell us what you aren't telling us," said Hisoka.

"Huh?"

"What are you leaving out?" asked Tsuzuki.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," said Yuki.

"That is bullshit and you know it," said Hisoka. "Now tell us what you aren't telling us."

"Um duck," said Yuki.

"Wha," began Hisoka looking over his shoulder.

"Oh shit!" shouted Tsuzuki.

The three of them ducked has the werewolf leapt over them and landed on all fours preparing to launch himself at them. Yuki joined her hands in front of her at chest level and concentrated a ball of fire began to form and she launched it at the werewolf getting it in the shoulder.

"Now we run like hell," said Yuki.

"Wait your name means snow," said Hisoka taking off after her with Tsuzuki not far behind.

"Yeah um… what's your point," said Yuki clueless.


"Yet you have the power to control fire," said Hisoka.

"What are you trying to say?" asked Yuki.

"You don't see anything wrong with this picture?" asked Tsuzuki.

"No," said Yuki.

"Did your parents know what they were doing at the time?" asked Hisoka dryly.

"Yes," said Yuki.

"Then why didn't they call you something having to do with fire?"

"My sister was already called something along those lines," said Yuki running up the hill.

"Then what powers does your sister have?" asked Tsuzuki.

"My sister can create snow and ice at will," chirped Yuki coming to a stop on the top of the hill.

"You have got to be kidding me," said Hisoka sweat dropping.

"Nope," said Yuki smiling.

"Shouldn't you be tapping into the Ryujin power now?" asked Tsuzuki.

"Right," said Yuki.


Yuki sighed and closed her eyes allowing her body to relax, she began to concentrate on her breathing allowing her mind to open up and her blood to flow with power. The wind around her began to pick up, and circle of violet slowly formed around her and the light began to move up into the atmosphere.

"I am Yuki daughter of the Ryujin," she said softly. "Great ancestors of the past come forth from the land of rest and aid me in protecting our home."

The purple light changed to blood and several powers came from the ground and swirled around Yuki adding to the power of the young woman. Eventually the power dimmed and the girl stood there with dragon scales on her chest and around her upper thighs wrapping around her waist (think biker shorts leggings things), horns came from her forehead keeping the hair out of her eyes, and she had dragon wings on her back. She smiled slowly and looked around examining her surroundings. In the distance the howl of an animal, could be heard coming closer.

"Azemanjin," said the transformed woman softly before taking off into the air.

"Wow that was interesting," said Hisoka slowly.

"I wonder what happened to her Yukata," said Tsuzuki.

Hisoka rolled his eyes and took off after the woman in the direction of the Azemanjin and the priestess. Tsuzuki just stood there for several seconds still trying to figure out what happened to the Yukata.

"Tsuzuki get over here!" shouted Hisoka.

"Huh?" said Tsuzuki blinking. "Oh right."

Tsuzuki took off after Hisoka and the two came to a stop in a clearing where they saw the two beings fighting. Yuki was dipping and swooping looking for an opening on the Azemanjin. The werewolf was swiping at her whenever the female came within range. Eventually the woman came within range and got hit in the side knocking her to the ground. The wolf leapt onto the woman has she got to her feet. She used the momentum of the wolf leaping at her to throw the larger being over her.

The two males watched the fight has the wolf once more launched herself at the Ryujin female, the woman ducked and kicked the Azemanjin in the stomach sending her flying into the woodwork. The Ryujin took off into the direction that it went and eventually returned; she landed on the ground and collapsed, tired.

"I'm tired. I need to hibernate for awhile," she muttered before closing her eyes.

The girl began to glow and when it died down she was on the ground naked, Tsuzuki sighed and removed his trench coat laying it over the woman.

"Take her back to the house I am going to search the area for the older sister and the Azemanjin," said Tsuzuki heading off in the direction of the Azemanjin.

"Right," said Hisoka walking up to the sleeping female and picking her up.

The two males headed in opposite directions has the moon dropped below the horizon and the world was plunged into a darkness that only happens before the sun rises shading light onto the world. He was halfway there when another man's footsteps caught his attention.

"Tsuzuki?" he asked looking up.

However the man that stood before him wasn't Tsuzuki, it was a man dressed completely in white. His body was illuminated by the light of the rising sun.

"What do you want Muraki?" asked Hisoka pulling the girl closer to him.

"She is quite lovely isn't she?" asked Muraki walking closer to him. "She has grown up so much this year."

"What are you talking about?" asked Hisoka slowly.

"Her entire body is soft and lovely but perhaps from the looks of this you already know that," smirked Muraki.

"I'm not like you," growled Hisoka.

"Oh but I think you are, I think on some level you desire her the same way I desire Tsuzuki. Had I known you would have wanted her I would have left her little body pure for you to feast upon and devoir."

"What are you talking about?!"

"The woman is the only way to achieve a great power," smirked Muraki.

"Power?"

"The power of the Ryujin through her union with a male a great door will open up with a sword that was forged by Hephaetus, and has the ability to kill an immortal."

"That is the power you seek?"

"No, that is just the weapon, the power is even greater."

"What power?"

"I will leave that up to your little priestess to tell you," said Muraki walking past the young male. "Now if you will excuse me, I have hunting to do."

Hisoka watched him debating on what to do before shaking his head, the sun was rising and he had to get the woman to the house before anyone else realized they were gone.
_____________________________________________________________
Author's Notes: Thanks to Kyia Star for betaing and now a word from my betaer

Hello all, this is Kyia Star, current beta for Lady Nightshade. I continue to hear that reviewers are bitching about bad grammar; I will not claim arrogance and say that I know everything about grammar, but I DO know where to place a comma, a semicolon, and a period; and I do know how to spell. My other major in college is writing, and my teachers- all those that I have written papers for have not complained about my grammar thus far, and believe me, teachers in college are on the look out for bad grammar usage! I do my best, but if any of you think that you can help me more, then you are welcome to e-mail me at ladykyia@tampabay.rr.com I look forward to hearing from you!