Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Of Ryujin Blood ❯ The Truth of the Past ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Of Ryujin Blood 7:
The Truth of the Past

Author's Notes: I know this is a yaoi series it still puzzles me has to why I like it since normally that thing doesn't appeal to me. I guess my love of the supernatural and action kinda overpowered that. Any who I know this is a yaoi. I decided to write a romance between Hisoka and a chick. So if you don't like changes then I suggest you don't read this. That is just a far warning and if you flame me for writing it then I will ignore you since I have warned you before hand about the story. But despite that I do hope you guys read this and enjoy it.
I would like to thank the author Moon Mama for letting me use the idea of Kharandha'I for my fic.
_______________________________________________________
When Tsuzuki finally found the older Ryujin girl, Okibi was in a cave trying to stand up, her body slowly starting to heal slowly. He started at her calmly before realizing that she was the Azeman.

"So you betray your family by becoming the great enemy of your foremothers?" he asked flatly.

"No," said Okibi. "There is more to this situation then you know."

"Oh really and what would that be?" asked Tsuzuki darkly.

"Look, there are certain things about this that you will never know," said Okibi getting to her feet.

"Explain it then."

"There is nothing to explain," said Okibi pulling her yukata on and walking past him.

"Then you just lied to me," said Tsuzuki grabbing her.

"What goes on here is none of your concern," said Okibi trying to get out of his grip.

"Bullshit, you are murdering people Okibi," said Tsuzuki turning her to face him.

"They deserved to die," said Okibi coldly.

"No one deserves to die, not by you."

"They were threatening to destroy our home and our heritage! If they had been allowed then all hell would break loose. We guard the sacred sword that resides somewhere on this land, we can not risk it falling into the wrong hands!"

"What sacred sword?"

"The sword that has the power to kill anything immortal, it was forged by the god Hephaetus. The sword can kill anyone even the Almighty One."

"Why was it created?"

"No one really knows the true reason for it being created, though it is believed it was created for a Great War that is coming in the very near future."

"What war?"

"It is rumored that there is a great war the creatures of hell will declare war on everything. They will declare war on Heaven, Earth, Makai, Reikai, they even mean to declare war on the Shinigami."

"They are insane; they would not be able to win."

"They are immortal and they want the sword to prevent it from being reproduced later on and to use it for themselves to kill Angels. They say that Lucifer will greatly reward the Demon that brings him the sword."

"What does this have to do with you becoming the Azeman?"

"Muraki knows that I know where the sword is, maybe not it's exact location, but I know where to start looking for it. He also knows that there is, too, a great power that comes from within my family. It is stored within the oldest one normally, but for some reason it was passed down to Yuki-chan."

"What does this have to do with you?"

"If you would be patient I would get to that," scowled Okibi. "Muraki thinks that the only way to get that power is through sexually contact."

"How do you know Muraki?"

"He came to me a few years ago and threatened to rape my sister if I didn't do has he says."

"Hasn't he already been doing that?"

"What, raping my sister? He has and yet he hasn't."

"That makes no sense."

"He has been raping her in her mind in a way. Except for all practical purposes she looks like she has truly been raped. He had hoped that by doing this he could scare her into giving the power to him."

"So she is still a virgin?"

"What sort of question is that? Of course she still is!"

"What exactly does this power entitle that is hidden within your sister?"

"The power to control the sword, only a male can use it."

"Then why do you guard it?"

"Look, because there are no males born of our line that wield the power. A female of our line must pass the power on to a male she trusts, it doesn't have to be her future mate, it can be a friend or even close family member. There is no sexually contact necessary."

"Has a woman ever given the power to anyone aside from her husband?"

"My great-grandmother gave her power to her brother, because she realized that her husband had only married her for that power."

"How did she accomplish that?"

"They touched hands and she gave it to him that way."

"Okibi, you are telling him far too much," said a new voice.

"Muraki!" snapped Okibi launching herself at him.

Before she could even reach her a barrier raced up along the walls of the cave, preventing her from leaving.

"Ketsunoana!" she screamed in fury. "Ketsunoana! Ketsunoana! Ketsunoana! You are a damn ketsunoana!"

"A woman should be seen and not heard," said Muraki flatly waving his hand at them.

Okibi felt lighting surge through her body and screamed in pain before collapsing to the floor.

"What do you want Muraki?" hissed Tsuzuki dropping down to Okibi's side.

"Nothing from you at the moment, Tsuzuki-san," said Muraki, walking away. "I just wanted to make sure Okibi didn't get in my way, and since she decided to betray me I will have to rape the girl for sure."

"Baka!" shrieked Okibi.

Muraki froze and turned to glare at the young woman who glared right back at him, hissing. Muraki smirked and continued back down the path.

"I will deal with you in my own time," said Muraki over his shoulder.

After awhile, Tsuzuki stood up and walked toward the entrance of the cave. Placing his hand outside, only to be lashed with lighting, he drew back his hand and stared at the cuts as they healed.

"What do we do now?" asked Okibi softly.

"I guess we can do nothing but wait," said Tsuzuki taking a seat next to her. "Are you alright?"

"I just got my ass electrocuted, what do you think?"

"You are going to live, right?"

"I hope so, cause this would be a really shitty way to die."

Okibi winced and pushed herself up to a seating position and leaned against the wall next to Tsuzuki. They waited in silence and watched as the sun rose above the horizon, warming them slightly from the chill of the damp cave.
_____________________________________________________________
It was noon when Yuki finally woke up. She pushed herself into a seating position and a cloth fell into her lap.

`Where am I?' she asked herself softly. `Is this my room? How did I get here?'

"You're awake, good." said a soft voice.

"Hisoka-san?" asked Yuki turning to look at him. "What are you doing here?"

"I am waiting for Tsuzuki to get back with your sister while making sure you don't die on us."

"I see," said Yuki looking down. "Where are the girls?"

"Running around the front yard like headless chickens."

"I see," said Yuki getting off of her futon and heading toward her closet. "Do you mind leaving so I can change?"

Hisoka nodded and left the room waiting outside in the hallway for her. After a few minutes she appeared in tan cargo pants and a dark brown tank top, she carried a pair of hiking boots with her.

"Why are you wearing that?" asked Hisoka has she passed him.

"I am going into town today to get some stuff," said Yuki.

"Oh," said Hisoka softly.

Yuki walked down the stairs and outside where the two girls were chasing each other under Yuki's grandfather watchful eye.

"Glad to see you are feeling better granddaughter," said Yuki's grandfather.

"Uncle Soka!" cheered the girls jumping up and down in front of a bewildered Hisoka.

"What the hell?!" shouted Hisoka looking around at the two little girls.

"Thank you grandfather," said Yuki softly.

"I would like for you, Hisoka-san, and the little ones to go into town today," said the grandfather slowly. "We are almost out of oil and we need some food for the festival tonight."

"Alright grandfather," said Yuki looking at the old man oddly.

Yuki managed to pull the girls away from Hisoka and the four of them set off down the path, the little girls skipping ahead of the teenagers.

"Something seems to be bothering you," said Hisoka slowly.

"There is something wrong with grandfather, yet I can not see what it is," said Yuki softly.
_____________________________________________________________ Author's Notes: Thanks to Kyia Star, Crimson Tears, and Kracken for betaing my chapter.