Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh-Ji! (Prince of Games) ❯ An Invitation to Destiny, Pt. 1 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Hello!
Here's Chapter 2 of "Yu-Gi-Oh-Ji!"!
Enjoy!

-+*+-

"Yu-Gi-Oh!" belongs to Kazuki Takahashi, and all the distributors of his work.

"Revolutionary Girl Utena" ("Shôjo Kakumei Utena") belongs to Chiho Saitô, and all the distributors of her work.

"GetBackers" belongs to Yûya Aoki, and all the distributors of his work.

All other series used in this fic belong to their rightful owners, and all the distributors of their work(s).

I am not profiting from the usage of these series' characters and elements.

This is a work of fiction. Any similarity between this and actual people, places, or events is entirely coincidental. For legal purposes, this story may be considered a "parody."

WARNING: From this point forward, this story will contain major spoilers for "Yûgi Meets the Saber Dolls: the Lemon"!

-+*+-

YU-GI-OH-JI! (Prince of Games)
~Chapter 2: "An Invitation to Destiny, Part 1"~
A Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Lemon Mega-Crossover FanFiction Series by Yami Goku

-+*+-

Utena Tenjô awoke to the sound of her dungeon door opening and closing loudly. The light went on, revealing Hokage, whom Itamiô had assigned dungeon duty. Having slept with her arms and legs chained to the wall in a dark and damp dungeon, with her breasts and pussy exposed to the air, she was extremely sore and cold. Her nipples had remained fully erect all night, and were as sore as the rest of her body as a result of doing so.
"It's five o'clock, Utena! Time to begin your first day as our slave!" Hokage un-shackled Utena, and she collapsed into Hokage's arms. She was too sore to stand up.
"Stand up, Utena!" Hokage struggled to get Utena to stand up.
"I...can't...my legs...are too sore...!" Utena's legs were stiff, and they hurt like the Devil.
Hokage got impatient. "STAND _UP_!"
Hokage hit Utena in the gut with his knee. It really hurt. But, it also hurt him, in a way...
"OWWWWWWW...O...kay...!" Utena managed to stand up, whimpering.
"Better. Come along, Utena."
Utena obediently followed Hokage upstairs, limping.

-+*+-

Upstairs, in the kitchen of Momobara Castle...
The kitchen of the castle was large and filled with various cooking implements. It was large in order to fulfill King Kireihana's appetite, which was bigger than the kingdom itself. Hokage led Utena over to an area that contained your basic counter set-up.
"Now, make us breakfast. What we want's written down for you," commanded a hungry Hokage.
Utena looked at what they wanted for breakfast. There was no way she could make all of these hungry and horny Ninja and their sadistic master what they wanted all by herself, and have it turn out acceptable!
"B-but there's no way I can make..."
"NOW! GET TO WORK _NOW_!" Hokage drew his sword, and aimed it at Utena's face!
Utena doubled back in fear. "AAAHH! Okay...okay...!"
Hokage left, while Utena attempted to fulfill their orders.

-+*+-

Back in the dining room, Hokage sat down with Kuro and Kôshirô. Lord Itamiô sat down at the end of the table a few moments later.
"Good morning, Itamiô-sama!" greeted Kuro.
"The same to you, Kuro," Itamiô nodded.
Hokage pointed at the kitchen door. "Itamiô-sama, our new slave is in the kitchen making breakfast for all of us. It would probably be faster if I had some of the servants we captured to help her out, but I just want to see if Utena-chan can make us a decent meal on her own."
Itamiô was famished. "Ah, good!" He smiled. "If Utena-chan cannot make us a delicious breakfast on her own, I shall punish her. Regardless of whether or not she succeeds, it will have been worth the wait, and I shall start today satisfied."
"Regardless of whether of not she succeeds, I shall have our entire 'complement of cooks' to make us lunch and dinner," added Kuro, before deciding to change the subject. He pulled out his deck and looked at his new Dark Magician card. "Itamiô-sama, why did you let me have Utena's Dark Magician card? Surely, a great Duelist such as yourself would desire a rare and powerful monster like this for your deck!"
Itamiô smiled. "As the Yûhi Ninja of Darkness, don't you think that the Dark Magician suits you?"
Kuro nodded. "Yeah...although I don't understand why this particular Dark Magician has to be _pink_...!" He put the card back in his deck.
Itamiô changed the subject. "Now, for the matters of our tournament. I have already sent invitations to the city of Dômino, home of some of the world's greatest Duelists. And speaking of Dômino, I have an assignment for you three. Later today, you will go to Dômino. There you shall Duel and defeat as many male Duelists as you can, and get information on their decks."
"But what about the female Duelists?" inquired Kuro.
"The female Duelists..." Itamiô paused. "...I'm sure you already now what I desire, being the Yûhi Ninja. I've also sensed some incredibly strong mana coming from Dômino, so try and capture as many girls as you can."
"Sure thing, Itamiô-sama. Heh heh heh." Kuro got what Itamiô meant, and that made him _even more_ excited to get to Dômino City. Itamiô held up his deck, with the Five-Headed Dragon card on top.
"With this card, the only prize that we'll be giving out will be a free trip into the afterlife! The Five-Headed Dragon, combined with the power of the three Egyptian God cards, will create a deck more powerful than anything in the World!"
The three Yûhi Ninja pulled out their decks and looked at their own strongest cards.
"My Tri-Horned Dragon is _my_ strongest!" Kuro said.
"My Meteor Black Dragon reduces my opponent's monsters to cinders!" said Hokage.
"My Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon completely electrifies the Duel!" added Kôshirô.
"With these cards, the Yûhi Ninja shall be forever strong!" finished Kuro.
A little while later, Utena came out of the kitchen, carrying a large tray.
"FINALLY! Chow's here!" Kuro beamed as he readied his fork and knife.
Utena put the tray on the table, and everyone dug in. Utena watched them eat, hoping that she did a good enough job to satisfy her captors. For if she didn't, she might receive the mother of all punishments...a gang-bang involving Itamiô and all three Yûhi Ninja.
But a few moment after tasting the food, Itamiô and the Ninja gagged and spat out their mouthfuls back onto their plates.
"*gag* *gag* WHAT THE HELL IS _IN_ THIS CRAP?! UTENAAAAA!" Itamiô bellowed. Itamiô's displeased words struck fear in the heart of the pink-haired Duelist. She slowly approached Itamiô. "Y-y-yes...?"
"THIS IS THE WORST BREAKFAST I'VE EVER EATEN! YOU'RE A FUCKING LOUSY COOK!" Itamiô yelled as he slammed his fork down. Utena started to cry again.
"I'M SORRY, ITAMIÔ-SAMA! I MADE WHAT YOU HAD WRITTEN DOWN!" cried Utena.
"WELL, PERHAPS YOU DIDN'T FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS _CORRECTLY_!" said Kuro.
Utena was now on her hands and knees begging for mercy. "PLEASE, DON'T HURT ME! I'LL GET EVERYTHING RIGHT NEXT TIME!"
Itamiô took a deep breath. "Very well, you had _better_ get everything right next time, or else!"
"Thank you!" Utena breathed a small sigh of relief as she got up off the floor. Itamiô's strong hand grabbed her by her neck.
"...But you still have to be punished for this incident!"
Itamiô stood up and pulled out his erect twelve-inch cock. Utena stared at it and whimpered softly.
"Suck it!" commanded Itamiô.
"O-okay..." Utena said meekly as she obeyed. She knelt down and wrapped her lips around Itamiô's large manhood. She slowly began to suck. The whole thing was too large for her whole mouth, so she jacked off the remaining length with her hand.
"You're so warm and moist...you're such a good little slave...!" Itamiô enjoyed the soft and silky feel of Utena's hands.
Utena kept pleasuring Itamiô, while going slightly faster. It tasted horrible, like sucking on a long, thick snake. She could feel what felt like (and hoped was) Itamiô's pulse, his enormous member throbbing as she ran her lips and tongue over the dark, meaty organ.
"*pant* *pant* Ahhhh, Utena-chan..." Itamiô put his thick-skinned hand on Utena's head, caressing her soft, pink hair as she continued to suck. "My little pink-haired pet..." He removed his hand, and chuckled as he watched Utena's head move forwards and back along his demonhood, her feminine hand whacking off the lower half of his cock. His dark eyes stared down at Utena's ivory asscheeks jutting out from her rear, giving him great visual excitement.
The three Ninja stood up, and crowded around Utena, watching the 18-year-old beauty tearfully give Itamiô a blow job. Unhappy moans came from her mouth each time she drew Itamiô's cock into her mouth, and a sobbing gasp came from the same orifice when she drew it out.
"Are you enjoying Itamiô-sama's cock, Utena-chan?" asked a grinning Kuro.
"*sob* Mmmmmm!" Utena could barely respond, she did not want to stop sucking Itamiô's penis, nor did she care to slow down. She just wanted to make him cum, and be done with it. Then again, the very thought of what his semen tasted like made Utena's stomach threaten to turn.
"I thought not," Kuro chuckled.
Kôshirô was also grinning as he watched Utena sullying herself further by giving Itamiô oral sex. Last night, he had been the one who had taken Utena's oral virginity, treating her to her first taste of male reproductive fluid. Hokage was the first to lick Utena with his tongue until she came. He looked forward to tasting Utena's pussy, and making it orgasm, releasing its sweet honey.
Hokage was watching Utena with...mixed emotions...
Utena was silently crying as she sucked her lecherous master's cock, the second male organ she had ever tasted in her life, the first one being Kôshirô's last night. Her innocence had been lost. Eventually, she would more than likely lose her virginity, as well. If she could not be rescued, or manage to escape, that would be her fate.
Itamiô was still grinning as he watched his slave Utena orally pleasure him, her pretty head moving up and down his thick fuck shaft, making it very damp with her warm saliva. Her delicate tongue ran up and down the underside of his dick, remaining nearly motionless as it licked the rock-hard organ, a sure sign that she was inexperienced at giving oral sex to a man. He knew that with experience, Utena would improve. If everything went as planned, if his phony "tournament" was successful, Utena would have all the time in the World to perfect her technique!
"Ahhhhhhh..." After what seemed like an eternity of sucking, Itamiô finally released his hot load into Utena's mouth, causing her to recoil in surprise at the force!
"Ohhhhhhh...!" moaned a pleased Itamiô.
"AAAAAHH! AAACCKK! *choke*" Utena's mouth was filled with Itamiô's evil seed. Itamiô's orgasm was not yet complete, as more hot cum sprayed all over Utena's beautiful face.
"Now, _swallow_!" barked Itamiô.
Utena quickly swallowed every drop, causing her to nearly vomit at the wretched taste.
"That was only a _small taste_ of what will happen if you disobey me! Now go and clean up the mess you made in the kitchen!" Itamiô said as he pointed towards the kitchen door.
The cum-faced Utena got up and went to the kitchen, the taste of her so-called "breakfast" still sitting in her mouth.

-+*+-

It was a sunny summer morning in Dômino, Japan. Being Wednesday, the lovely 18-year-old Anzu Mazaki was to awaken at 7:00 A.M. to go to school. However, since it was only 6:50, Anzu continued to dream...
"Mmmmm...Yûgi...Bill...harder...!" moaned the brunette goddess, writhing around beneath the bedsheets in rapture. She was right in the middle of a hardcore dream in which she was being fucked by both her ideal lover, Yûgi Mutô; and her current boyfriend, William Jumping Eagle. She was standing up while being fucked in the pussy by Yûgi, and in the ass by Bill. Her massive breasts were shaking hard with diamond-hard nipples, wetness drizzling from her pussy, sweat drizzling from her pores. She had been dreaming about the two men fucking her all night, and she had climaxed Great-Will-knows-how-many times (which was nothing new). Yûgi and Bill had fucked her in various positions over the past 7½ hours, and had came an amount of times that would normally be impossible for males.
"*pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* HARDER, YÛGI! Ohhhh... *gasp* *pant* HARDER, BILL!" screamed Anzu, on the verge of what would probably be the biggest of all the nocturnal orgasms she had already experienced that night. Half-awake, she shed her coverings, making it obvious that she was not wearing any pajamas. Taking a cue from her 25-year-old friend Mai Kujaku, Anzu slept in nothing but her underwear during warm nights, and slept completely nude during hot nights. Her lecherous father Yûzô's career required him to take a lot of business trips, so she was able to do this quite frequently.
"OH, I'M GETTING CLOSE! *pant* *gasp* *pant* *gasp* DON'T STOP UNTIL I CUM!" Anzu clutched her ample, sweaty, F-cup breasts. Her mammaries had achieved this incredible size thanks to a magical spell cast upon her by the Black Sorceress Kikka Yamiuchi. Another Black Magic spell that had been cast upon her was one that kept their pussies and assholes tight regardless of how many times they were fucked, and allowed them to orgasm an infinite number of times a day. Another spell that had been cast on her and her friends was a spell that was designed to protect her against pregnancy and various sexual diseases, cast upon her by the White Sorceress Mitsuka Kikaidô. The same spells were also cast on Mai, as well all the other female friends of Anzu. Yûgi and all his male friends were also gifted with similar spells by Kikka and Mitsuka. Their penises became larger, they were able to cum many more times each day. Also, both genders were blessed with yet another spell that made them all unbelievably horny, always ready for sex.
"Ohhh... *pant* *pant* *gasp* OH, YÛGI! OH, BILL! OHHHHH! *gasp* I'M CUMMING AGAAAAIIINN! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Anzu howled, climaxing directly into her white silk panties once more. Her panties had become so full of cum during the night, female ejaculate had splattered out the sides of the crotch, onto her thighs and the bed. Another special effect that the spell carried was the ability of lactation. The mammary glands became very active when sexual arousal was high, although they were constantly producing milk. Occasionally, when sexual excitement was high, she would involuntarily lactate. Her nipples had secreted a small amount of coconut juice during the night, but it had mostly stayed bottled up, creating great pressure...
Anzu's beautiful sapphire-blue eyes opened up, blinking a few times. She sat up, and looked down at her panty-covered crotch, sighing cutely. "I wonder how many times I came last night?" She rose to her bare feet, and continued to look downward at her body. Her 5'5" body was covered from brown-haired head to cute little toe in sweat. Sweet mother's milk was oozing from the tips of her one-inch-tall, dark-rose-pink, thick nipples. Her milkbombs were so full of their precious fluid, they felt very heavy, and her nipples were painfully erect. She cupped her massive tétàs in her hands and smiled. Once a pair of modest 32-C breasts, Kikka's magic had inflated them into a pair of impressive 36-F melons. At first, she didn't like the idea of having breasts that were of an immense size, but she had the Saber Dolls and her busty blonde friend Hevn to thank for teaching her (as well as her other female friends) just how great a large bust could be.
Lowering her head to her right tit, Anzu licked up the small amount of mommy juice from her nipples, then did the same for her left. It was then that she realized how full her fruits were. "They're so full...and so are my panties..."
Bending her body over to remove her cummy underwear, Anzu's big, perfectly round breasts dangled downwards. Amazingly, they never seemed to be that heavy, her back was able to support them without any problems. She peeled her soiled silk panties off of her pussy and ass, and pulled them all the way down her sexy ballerina legs. As her cum-soaked panties sat upon her naked feet, Anzu stepped out of them. She gazed down upon her teen pussy, taking note of all the cum that had dampened and totally matted down her soft, thick forest of beautiful brown pubic hair. Her mother and Hevn had suggested that she shave off her pubes before, but she just couldn't bring herself to do so. Her bush was just so soft and cute.
Just a couple feet from where Anzu stood, the young businessman that she had been screwed by last night was sleeping nude on the floor. Her mother Umeko had invited three of her husband's co-workers, Rokurô Rokudô, Shichirô Nanakorobi, and Hachirô Yaoki, over last night after work for some "fun." Only two of them she ended up taking to bed with her, Hachirô had taken an immediate interest in Anzu. She initially turned down the young man's advances, saying that she had a lot of homework to do. After Hachirô unsheathed his incredible nine-and-a-half-incher, Anzu relented as she removed her work uniform (a maid-waitress uniform from the Maid Café that her mother ran), revealing her mammoth milkjugs. She gave Hachirô head right there, on the couch, in front of her mother and her two other guests. As she was doing this, Umeko turned on some music and performed a striptease for Rokurô and Shichirô. After sucking Hachirô's cock until he came, Anzu dragged him upstairs to her room, where she allowed him to fuck her pussy and ass. She had left her panties on, moving the crotch aside to allow Hachirô to fuck her, since the suit seemed to have a fetish for such a thing. As soon as Umeko had removed all of her clothes and had danced around in the buff for a few minutes, showing off her goodies, she gave Rokurô and Shichirô handjobs and talked filthy to them until they came all over her naked body. She then let them fuck her in the pussy and mouth, then in the pussy and ass. The three of them fell asleep in the middle of the living room floor.
Walking over to the window and opening up the drapes, Anzu flooded the entire room with the gorgeous golden sunlight of the early morning. Her smiling face and naked torso were shone upon, her enormous rack casting a shadow on her lower abdomen. She exited her bedroom via the door, stepping out into the hallway, still completely naked. It was considerably cooler in the hallway, due to the lack of built-up body heat. Also standing to her left was Umeko, her 32-year-old mother, an extremely gorgeous woman who had given birth to Anzu at the young age of 14. Like her daughter, Umeko was still clad in her birthday suit.
"Ohayô gozaimasu, Anzu-chan! (^_^)" greeted Umeko, smiling cutely.
"Good morning, Mommy!" Anzu returned the greeting in English. It was a language she had mastered completely, a language she would need when she moved to America eventually, and had needed when she and her parents vacationed in Australia two years ago.
"How was Yaoki-san last night?" asked Umeko, folding her arms across her ample chest, a chest that had also been expanded by the Black Sorceress' magic, from a sexy 36-C to a plump and juicy 40-F. Her nipples were a pair of thick, cherry-red nubs that were incredible perky and sensitive, they were currently erect and sticking out directly above her wrists.
"He was awesome," purred Anzu, "but nowhere near as awesome as Bill." She began to hug her awesome bosom, mimicking her mother, her hard nipples sticking out just above her wrists.
"Speaking of your boyfriend, when was the last time you slept with him?" wondered Umeko. Although she was quite the ditz, she had a very good memory when it came to sex.
Anzu smiled. "Don't you remember? Yesterday morning."
Umeko sighed, leaning against the wall, her arms going limp. "I wish Bill-chan would fuck me...more often."
Anzu stood in front of Umeko, also letting her arms fall to her sides. "Do you want to fuck Bill tonight? I forgot to do my English and math homework last night." She smiled cutely. "It's your fault, Mommy."
"_My_ fault?" Umeko smiled back. "It's _your_ fault for being a horny little slut!" She stood up straight again, pointing at Anzu.
Anzu stood up straight, pointing back at her mother. "Look who's talking, _super_-slut! You invited a bunch of Daddy's co-workers over last night!"
"'Super-slut'?! Who made Yûgi-chan's three busty girlfriends into her sex slaves?" defended Umeko. "Who openly flirts with every hot guy or girl she meets? Who always has orgies with her many boyfriends and girlfriends? Who took a job at Mai's strip club?" She stood in front of Anzu, putting her hands on the wall on both sides of her 18-year-old daughter's head, paralyzing her with her accusing blue-eyed gaze. "Who's had sex with nearly everybody at school?! Who's posed naked on the Internet?! Who's posed nude for her school's Art Class? Who accepted that role in that porno film?! You know, when I was cleaning in your room last month, I found a whole bunch of sex toys and hardcore porno mags that I didn't even buy for you! You're not just a super-slut, you're a super-pervert!"
Anzu's breathing and heart rate increased, as Umeko's own large breasts were dangerously close to her own awesome udders, her erect nipples only about a millimeter away from her mother's stiff suckholes. Her pussy had begun to secrete her sweet nectar, ditto Umeko's pussy.
Umeko moved her face closer to Anzu's, finally pushing her plump milkglobes against the brunette beauty's milk-filled dairybombs. The tips of Anzu's throbbing nipples pushed against the tips of Umeko's pulsating nips, causing them to slip away from each other and come into contact with each other's widened areolae. Anzu's glands stirred to life once again, producing more milk, filling her already-full girlspheres. "Admit it! You're a super-pervert!"
Anzu's cheeks were now a gorgeous shade of red, her blue eyes hanging half-open. Most of her muscles had gone limp, save for the muscles that powered her heart and lungs, which were working double-time. The wetness that was oozing from her cunt was now drizzling from the super-tight, brown-furred orifice. Her rose-pink, half-inch clitoris was throbbing along with her rosy, one-inch nipples. "*pant* *pant* Yes...I'm a super-pervert, Mommy! *pant* *pant* A horny, naughty, fucking super-pervert!"
Umeko moved her head even closer, until it was only about an inch away from Anzu's. Her breasts pressed harder against Anzu's breasts, the two pairs of F-cups mashing together, their nipples pressing harder into each other's areolae. Wetness continued to flow hard from Anzu's 18-year-old snatch, while Umeko's own cleanly-shaven, 32-year-old love box was just as wet and runny. "Mmmm...Are you thinking perverted thoughts _right now_, Anzu-chan?" She slowly ran her hand over Anzu's hot and leaky pussy, brushing over her large, ridiculously-sensitive clit.
"YES!" gasped Anzu, throwing her head back against the wall, as Umeko fiercely pinched her love bean between her fingers. "*pant* *pant* I'm having perverted thoughts, Mommy!" She was being driven crazy as her frisky pussy was rubbed even harder by Umeko, her ample bosom being squished against her own mother's equally-ample bosom.
Umeko rammed two of her fingers into Anzu's wet sex, making her gasp loudly. "What are you thinking about?"
"*gasp* Ohhhhh! YOU! I'm having perverted thoughts about _you_, Mommy!" confessed Anzu, her eyes shut tight as she struggled to endure Umeko's torment. "*pant* *pant* I'm thinking about making love to you! Ohhhh! I'm such a dirty girl!"
Umeko began to finger-fuck Anzu's runny pussy. "You _are_ a dirty girl, Anzu-chan. I _love_ that."
Anzu looked Umeko in the eyes again, her own eyes half-open, cheeks a pretty magenta color. Her face had begun to perspire again. Feeling Umeko's fingers fucking her tight little kitty, and her mother's breasts and nipples pressing hard against her own tits and nips, Anzu was being driven insane with desire! "*pant* Oh, Mommy... *pant* *pant* please... *pant* Ohhhh! Fuck me..."
"Oh, Anzu-chan...!" Umeko pushed her lips hard against Anzu's lips, closing her eyes. Anzu moaned softly as she made out with her mother, a very skilled kisser. Umeko continued to finger her daughter's cunt, hard and deep, her own hand becoming soaked with Anzu's wetness. The two brunettes moaned and purred softly as they kissed, especially as they opened their mouths, and their pink tongues began to slap at each other.
"Mommy...!" moaned Anzu, reaching out and caressing Umeko's gorgeous mane of long, dark-brown hair. Her mother's hair was so soft and silky, it felt just like her own hair. While Umeko's tresses hung all the way down to her ass, Anzu enjoyed having short hair, she thought it made her look cuter. Her hands slowly moved down the straight, shiny stream of hair until she found her perky buttcheeks. She moved Umeko's hair aside, and gave the two cute hemispheres of her ass a gentle squeeze, then a jiggle. Anzu found Umeko's ass to be just as cute, just as sexy, just as fun to touch, and just as sensitive as her own. Like most of Anzu's other girlfriends (Anzu herself included), Umeko really enjoyed being done up the ass, and having things put in it in general.
Anzu and Umeko's shining, wet tongues continued to wrestle with each other, saliva dripping out of their mouths and landing on their ample chests. The four queen-sized baby feeders pushed squished harder against each other, their 100%-erect milkguns pressing into each others' soft, darker areolae. The interiors of Anzu's honeydew were now churning madly, her milkbags bloated with their precious fluid, the pressure incredible. This pressure made Anzu even hornier, her cunny boil and gurgle with more hot, slimy wetness. Umeko's breasts and pussy were also churning and bubbling with milk and cum, respectively, the two sweet fluids primed to respectively erupt from her nipples and slit. Anzu's pussy was now being fingered harder than before by Umeko's digits, lustjuice flowing like a river from her teen honeypot. Sweet nectar soaked Umeko's entire left hand. Anzu's hands squeezed Umeko's ass hard, the two pink globes of flesh very soft in her hands. Both mother and daughter were sweating from the immense heat that their beautiful, naked bodies were giving off.
"*gasp* *pant* Oh, Mommy! *pant* Ohhhhhhh! You're such a good kisser!" gasped Anzu, moving her head to the right. Without Anzu's mouth dragon to fight, Umeko retracted her tongue, and began to moan. She was seriously enjoying having Anzu's deluxe tits pressing hard against her own ginormous fruits, her sexy offspring's erect nipples and areolae in direct contact with her own hard milkholes and milkcaps, and her own ass being groped by said offspring. Her tight pussy was flowing hard with wetness, her half-inch clit erect.
"*pant* *pant* *gasp* Anzu-chan! Ohhhh! *pant* My ass! Finger my ass!" breathlessly begged Umeko, continuing to fuck Anzu's tight pussy with her fingers. "Fuck my ass with your fingers...ohhhh ...or I'll stop fingering your cunt!"
Anzu opened her eyes halfway. "*pant* *pant* Yes...ohhhh...I don't want you to stop fingering my cunt!" She stopped fondling Umeko's right buttock, and ran her right hand over the dark brown-haired woman's totally-hairless pussy. Rubbing the juicy folds several times vertically, Anzu collected in her hand a decent puddle of pussy lube. Taking her handful of horny juice, Anzu removed her left hand from Umeko's left buttock, dipped her index and middle fingers in the partly-cloudy pool of wetness, and smeared her mom's tiny asshole with it. When Anzu felt that Umeko's pooper was sufficiently lubricated, she took the two fingers she had used, and moistened them with the remaining wetness that was in her palm. Wiping her right hand off on Umeko's thigh, Anzu shoved her two left-hand fingers up her mommy's bunghole, and immediately began to fuck it as hard and as fast as she could. In return, Umeko started to finger Anzu's pussy just as hard and just as fast, now using three fingers.
"OHHHHHHH! *gasp* ANZU-CHAN! YESSS! *pant* OHHH! Fuck my ass! *gasp* Fuck it as hard as you can!" howled Umeko, quickly throwing her sweaty head back, her eyes shut tight. She slammed her three fingers in and out of Anzu's gushing-wet pussy with the same speed and force as the fingers fucking her own ass. Anzu's and Umeko's huge milkmelons continued to press hard against each other, shimmering with sweat. Their large nipples, erect at their maximum height of one inch, were still in contact with each other. Anzu's tits were swollen with sweet mommy juice, trace amounts of the white fluid were leaking from her erect pink nipples. Umeko's milksacks were also full of baby feed that was ready to be released, her nips also rock-hard and leaking. Rokurô and Shichirô had drunk a decent amount of her titjuice last night, as did Hachirô from Anzu's udders.
"*pant* *pant* *pant* *gasp* MOMMY! *pant* *gasp* OHHHHHH! OH, MOMMY! *pant* MAKE ME CUM! *gasp* FINGER MY PUSSY UNTIL I CUM!" screamed the very horny and sweaty Anzu. Her pussy was splashing wetness all over Umeko's hand, as well as her own brown pubes and inner thighs. The wall between her long dancer legs, as well as the floor between her nummy little feet was also damp with her vaginal juices. Speaking of Anzu's feet, her naked tootsies were tingling hard, her cute piggy toes wiggling. Anzu found her feet to be one of the most sensitive parts of her body, which made them one of her most favorite and prized body parts, after her huge breasts and tasty pussy. One of her biggest sexual fantasies was to have both of her feet pleasured (touched, caressed, massaged, licked, and tickled) by Yûgi and his Yami until she climaxed. Of course, she had been pleasured this way before, but by different people...
"*pant* *pant* Ohhhhhh, fuck my asshole, Anzu-chan!" moaned Umeko, her glistening-wet pussy running harder as her ass was fingered. "*pant* *pant* Fuck my pussy, too! *gasp* Ohhhhh! Fuck my pussy with your fingers!"
Completely submissive from the pleasure, Anzu obeyed Umeko. She stuck a pair of fingers from her other hand into her mother's cunt, and began to move them in and out very fast, quickly synchronizing with her fingering of her butthole.
"Ohhhhhh...oh, that's it, Anzu-chan! YES! *pant* *pant* *gasp* Fuck _both_ holes!" Umeko gasped, staring into Anzu's eyes, both pairs of sapphire spheres cloudy with lust. "Fuck them hard until I cum!"
Anzu's breathing was now so hard and labored, she found it difficult to speak or think. "Mommy... *pant* *pant* *pant* Mommy, make me cum..." Her eyes hung half-open, cheeks pink, sweat running down her cute face. Her shiny mocha-brown hair was messed up, but that was something to be expected first thing in the morning. Her muskmelons continued to produce milk, her mammary glands on the verge of releasing their loads through her thick, tumescent nipples. Umeko's cantaloupe were also filled to the brim with mother's milk, very close to escaping from her erect, cherry-colored nips. Having Anzu's fingers screwing both her ass and pussy, Umeko's mind registered the pressure within her ample bosom as exciting. She wanted to lactate just as much as she wanted to cum. Having Anzu's fully-erect nipples pressing against her own fully-erect nipples and vice-versa was making the excitement even greater.
"*pant* Ohh... *pant* Ohhhh, Anzu-chan... *pant* Ohhh...my beautiful, sexy little girl... *gasp* *pant* Fuck my pussy and ass..." panted the dripping-with-sweat Umeko, still quite a distance from climax. "*pant* *pant* Ohhhh...fuck my pussy and ass until I cum..."
Now extremely close to an orgasm, Anzu now found nearly impossible to speak or think. Her cheeks were flushed magenta, sweat running down her face, eyes and mouth hanging half-open. Having sex with her own mother (who was a real demon in bed) was always mind-blowing for Anzu. The only person who drove her even wilder during sex was Bill. Also, she found Yûgi's talents to be quite amazing...
"*pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* *gasp* MMOOOOOOOOOOOOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! OH, I'M CUMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGG!" howled Anzu, reaching her climax, spewing a massive surge of girlcum from her teen pussy. Umeko continued to finger Anzu's cunt through her orgasm, her hand becoming very drenched with cum. She pressed her giant chestballs even harder against Anzu's grand girlspheres, both pairs of erect nipples pressing into each others' soft areolae. Anzu's milkmakers were able to hold back their torrents of moo juice, but just barely. Umeko's excessive fingering suddenly triggered a second, more powerful orgasm for Anzu!
"*pant* *gasp* I'M CUMMING AGAIN! *gasp* OHHH, MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" shrieked Anzu. Her gusher of girlcream continued to soak her mothers' hand, the wall and carpet, and her own thighs and bush. The mommy juice within her fruits continued to hold back their loads of warm, sweet fluid under great duress. Her toes were curled up, as Anzu stood on her heels, the soles of her feet tingling madly.
Umeko removed her fingers from Anzu's pussy, brought her hand up to her mouth, and licked up all of the creamy cum that covered it. The awesome, indescribable taste of Anzu's honey made Umeko shudder with delight. She pulled her body away from Anzu's, her daughter's fingers removing themselves from her pussy and asshole. She looked down at Anzu's naked, sweaty body. She was disappointed that she hadn't achieved orgasm as a result of her own pussy and asshole both being fingered. Sensing the presence of somebody nearby, Umeko turned around. Rokurô, Shichirô, and Hachirô were standing nearby, naked and with massive hard-ons.
"Oooh, did you men like that? (^_^)" purred Umeko, hands folded behind her back, rocking her hips back and forth. Anzu remained leaning against the wall, grinning and blushing.
"We did!" answered Rokurô. The three men nodded in agreement.
Looking down at the three erections pointing directly at her, Umeko turned her head back towards Anzu. "Care to join us, Anzu-chan?"
Anzu smiled and stood up straight. "No thanks, Mommy. Sounds fun, but I've got to get ready for school."
Umeko smiled back. "Suit yourself, Anzu-chan. More cock for me. (^_^)"
As Anzu went to go take a much-needed shower, Umeko smiled, as she was now finally able to have all three men all to herself! "Hachirô-chan, since you ran off with Anzu-chan last night, you have to fuck my pussy. Rokurô-chan, fuck my mouth. Shichirô-chan, you fuck my ass."
"Right!" Hachirô laid down on the floor, as Umeko positioned herself horizontally to his body, her dripping pussy directly over his hard cock. Rokurô walked in front of Umeko, his throbbing dick pointing at her cute face. Shichirô stood behind Umeko, prepared to enter her tight ass with his large cock.
"Mmmm, give it to me..." Umeko lowered herself onto Hachirô's manhood, her tight cunny swallowing the entire organ. Rokurô stuffed his prick into Umeko's open mouth, being greeted by her wet tongue. With Umeko's body lowered, Shichirô was able to push his penis into the sexy woman's tight butthole. As soon as all three of Umeko's orifices were containing a cock, the triumvirate of men began to fuck her, hard and fast...

-+*+-

Over at the Kame Game Shop, the 19-year-old Yûgi rose from his bed, naked. He had just spent a very wild night with Shizuka Jônouchi, the cute, 18-year-old little sister of his friend Katsuya Jônouchi. Looking around the room, Yûgi noticed that he was alone. "Shizuka-chan?" He looked down, finding that whereever Shizuka had gone, she had not taken her clothes with her, the components of her school uniform remained on the floor...
Walking over to the door, Yûgi slipped on his dark blue bathrobe, which had been hanging on a hook on the back of the retangular ingress/egress device. He walked out the door, and was immediately standing in front of the entrance to the bathroom. It was apparently in that very bathroom that, two-and-a-half months ago, his love interest Anzu had apparently engaged in a hot four-way with the Saber Dolls.
With a sigh, he recalled the myriad of memories he had of the Saber Dolls, the three "Marionettes" who appeared out of nowhere in the middle of a severe thunderstorm, instantly declaring him to be their "master." The three mechanical maidens were constantly fighting over which one of them got to take his virginity. He finally ended the conflict by selecting a fourth woman to be his first--a young, beautiful, virgin Chinese woman by the name of Vivian Wong. Of course, this led to even more problems with the opposite sex...
Walking down the stairs into the store, Yûgi found the area to be empty, as well. "Shizuka-chan? Are you here? Are you all right?"
"I'm in here, Yûgi-senpai," came Shizuka's sweet teenage voice, from the nearby kitchen/dining area. "Breakfast is ready."
Yûgi walked into the back area, which contained not only merchandise storage, but a kitchen and a living area. His violet eyes were immediately drawn to the dining table, where the gorgeous redhead Shizuka laid, wearing not a single article of clothing.
"Shi-shizuka-chan...?" Yûgi approached the table, an erection forming with great ease as he stared at Shizuka's naked, slender body.
"Good morning...Yûgi-senpai," purred Shizuka, turning her head and staring back at the naked Yûgi with her emerald eyes, smiling cutely.
Yûgi walked up to the edge of the table. Shizuka was lying in a very erotic position on the table, a position that made Yûgi's hard-on pulsate when seen up close. Her breasts, once a pair of adorable B-cups, had been inflated by Kikka's Black Magic to a delicious EEE-cup. Her tiny peach-pink nipples and 1½" dark-pink areolae had also increased in size significantly, her nipples doubling in thickness, and the surround areolae increasing by another inch. Her long, brownish-red hair hung off the table, touching the floor. Between her thighs, shorter hair of the same color and texture obscured her pussy, a clitoris that matched her nipples stuck out from the little red forest. The eighteen-year-old girl was lying in a spread-eagled position. Her cute little size-5 feet stuck out at an angle with their five nummy toes, the ticklish sole of her left foot was visible. Her underarms were totally exposed to the air, as smooth and as sweet-smelling as the skin on any other part of her body.
"Shizuka-chan..." Yûgi smiled lightly. "What are you doing?"
Shizuka giggled. "Yûgi-senpai...I want you to eat me for breakfast. Drink my cum and breast milk. It's yummy (^_^)."
Shizuka's lovely smile made Yûgi's heart jump, and dickhole excrete precum. He could no longer resist. Miss Jônouchi had a way with men, a way to manipulate them into doing her bidding (Yûgi was no exception), as well as doing the same for certain women...
Yûgi removed his robe, and crawled up onto the table between Shizuka's spread legs. "Itadakimasu." He pushed his mouth into her muff, finding her juicy opening and large clit. He began his morning feast, consuming a non-viscous, cloudy fluid with an amazingly sweet taste that defied description. His tongue flicked and poked at Shizuka's half-inch clit, resulting in an increased flow of wetness.
"*pant* Ohhhh... *pant* Mmm, Yûgi-senpai... *pant* Ohhhh... *gasp* Drink my wetness and cum... *pant* *pant* ...then drink my milk for dessert..." panted Shizuka, looking down at Yûgi eating her out through the valley between her ample chestglobes. She grabbed her round tits with her hands, her erect nipples sticking out from between her fingers. Her breasts were so bloated and filled with milk, her mammary glands in their usual morning overdrive. It felt as if mommy juice could start shooting from her nipples at any second.
"*slurp* *slurp* *lick* Mmmm..." As Yûgi licked Shizuka's pussy, his thick, 10½" erection throbbed.
Shizuka was enjoying every lick that Yûgi took of her pussy, the sensation being felt all throughout her naked body. Her nipples were throbbing, her feet tingling. Like her best friend Anzu, Shizuka's feet were very sensitive and erogenous. She loved having them touched and pleasured, and she was able to climax from mere foot play, after Anzu stopped by her apartment one day...
"Yûgi-senpai... *gasp* Ohhh... *pant*" Shizuka gasped as she grabbed onto her pillowy, mountainous breasts. "Ohhhh, Yûgi-senpai... *pant* *pant* Lick my pussy..." She gave both of her milk-filled fruits a soft squeeze. Her rigid nipples responded to this pressure by sending a sharp, delightful tingle throughout her horny body. The pressure within her milkholders was immense, a pressure that only gave Shizuka more excitement. It was amazing that she wasn't already lactating.
Yûgi had begun to lick faster, with more vigor, because Shizuka's cunt was now excreting sweet lubejuice even faster. Shizuka's precum was so yummy and addictive...almost as delicious as Anzu's horny juice...
"OHHHHHHH, YÛGI-SENPAI! *gasp* OHHH! KEEP LICKING MY PUSSY! *pant* *pant* MAKE ME CUM!" cried Shizuka, her orgasm getting closer and closer by the second. "*pant* *pant* OHHHH! I WANT TO CUM, YÛGI-SENPAI! *gasp* *pant* DRINK MY CUM FOR BREAKFAST!"
Being driven to lick faster by Shizuka's loud, lustful praise, Yûgi's neatness decreased. He began to slobber as he licked Shizuka's slit and clit, his saliva intermixing with the wetness pouring from the tight love hole of Katsuya's little sister. The tip of his erect cock was pressing against the table, oozing his own precum onto it. His eyes were staring up at Shizuka's body, her large tits obscuring her pretty face. He watched Shizuka's hands playing with her goodies, squeezing them, and jiggling them around. His craving for Shizuka's milk increased, his mouth watering even more, producing more saliva that went directly from his mouth to the stream of wetness. Vaginal fluid that Yûgi failed to consume fell to the table, already having created an impressive puddle.
"{Shizuka-chan's breasts are so big! I want to suck on her nipples, and drink her milk!}" thought Yûgi, licking and slurping away at Shizuka's pussy with great excitement and energy. Shizuka's wetness seemed to get sweeter and sweeter as she got closer and closer to a climax...
"OH, YÛGI-SENPAI! *gasp* *pant* *pant* *pant* EAT MEEEEEEE! *gasp* OHHHHHHH!" screamed Shizuka, an orgasm building up power within the depths of her vagina. A fine layer of sweat made her forehead shine, a fine blush made her cheeks a beautiful pink color, her eyelids hanging half-open. She continued to knead her EEE's in her hands, her pink nips as hard as they were going to get, mommy juice on the verge of escaping from their tips. "*pant* OHHHHHHH! *pant* OHHHHHHH, EAT ME UNTIL I CUM! *pant* *gasp* OH, MY GOD! I'M GOING TO CUM! OHHHHHHHH! *gasp* I'M GOING TO CUM! *pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* OHH, YÛGI-SENPAAAAAAAIIIII!"
"Mmmmmm?!" Yûgi only had a short time to pull away from Shizuka's pussy before it erupted in his face. A huge wave of cum washed over him, a massive gusher that soaked him for about seven seconds before ending. Only a small amount of the sugary fluid got into his mouth, which he tasted and swallowed. He sighed and smiled. Shizuka's cum was just like Anzu's--so delicious, no words in any of Earth's languages could describe it. "Mmmmmm...! (^_^)" He licked up the cum oozing from Shizuka's slit, stimulating her clit even more, resulting in a second orgasm.
"*gasp* I'M CUMMING AGAAAAAAAIIIINNN!" cried Shizuka, another rush of girl honey spraying from her sweethole. Yûgi pulled away just in time, causing all of Shizuka's girlcum to splatter all over the table, adding to the large puddle that had resulted from her initial orgasm. Throughout both orgasms, Shizuka's hands remained tightly clutched onto her milk-engorged bosom, which were on the verge of releasing their loads.
"Oh, my!" exclaimed a smiling Yûgi. "I just washed this table! Now I'll have to wash it again!" He lowered his head to the table, and began to lick up all of Shizuka's cum.
Shizuka sat up, also smiling, her hands still clutching her melons. "Hurry up and finish my cum! My big titties are _so_ full of milk! (^_^)" She loosened her grip on her breasts, cupped the two perky spheres, and jiggled them. She continued to do so, giggling and smiling, as Yûgi licked up every square inch of her cum off the table. "Be sure to get it all, Yûgi-senpai! It's good for you! Hee hee (^_^)"
Yûgi began to lick up Shizuka's super-tasty ejaculate even faster, trying to ignore the sight of the cute teen playing with her extremely tempting gifts, not that it wasn't too difficult. He had become quite the "cum freak" ever since this cycle of lust and sex began, consuming at least a gallon of female fluids each day, becoming part of his diet. Although he very much enjoyed the consumption of said female fluids, deep down, he wished that someday this madness would end. He wish that someday, he and all his friends would settle down with one partner, partners that they loved emotionally in addition to physically. When that day came, if that day came, he hoped that his life partner would become Anzu. Hers would become the only ambrosia he would consume.
Once the table was devoid of cum, Yûgi looked back up at Shizuka, who put her hands down at her sides.
"Ready for the next course, Yûgi-senpai?" purred Shizuka, lying back down on the table.
"Yeah..." Yûgi positioned his body directly over Shizuka's, his eyes directly over her nipples. Breast milk was also a liquid he had been ingesting interesting amounts of over the past two-and-a-half months. Just as it was with their cum, Anzu's and Shizuka's milk was the sweetest of all.
It took Yûgi a few seconds to decide which teat to drink from first, until he decided on the left. Opening up his mouth just enough to take in Shizuka's nipple, Yûgi slowly moved his head down, the tall nub entering the humidity of his mouth. Shizuka cooed as she felt a bolt of pleasure shoot directly from her nipple to her brain. As Yûgi began to suck on her milkhole, Shizuka shut her eyes, began to moan softly, and curled up her tiny toes.
"*pant* *pant* OHHHHHH! *gasp* OH, YÛGI-SENPAI! OOOOOOHH!" gasped Shizuka, as Yûgi lightly bit her nipple, causing it to finally lactate. Warm milk sprayed into Yûgi's mouth, the sugary whiteness flowing over his tongue. He began to suck hard, swallowing once he had a whole mouthful of coconut juice.
"*pant* Ohhhhh! *pant* Ohhhhhh, Yûgi-senpai! *pant* Ohhh, suck my nippies, and drink all my milk!" panted Shizuka, as Yûgi continued to drink from her breast, filling up his entire mouth before swallowing. Shizuka's milk was so sweet.
Yûgi removed his mouth from Shizuka's nipple, and licked off the remaining bead of milk from the tip. He moved his head over to her right nipple, and proceeded to suck on it as hard as he could. After several forceful sucks, Yûgi pinched the rubbery pinkness with his teeth, causing it to excrete titjuice. He sucked hard, taking in a whole mouthful of mommy juice, which he swallowed.
"Mmmm... *gasp* *pant* Suck harder..." moaned Shizuka, feeling herself becoming wet in the crotch once again as Yûgi guzzled down her nipple juice.
After drink another mouthful of Shizuka's milk, Yûgi removed his mouth from her nipple, and licked it clean. "Yummy, Shizuka-chan. Gochisô-sama deshita." He crawled off the table.
"Thank you, Yûgi-senpai! (^_^)" Shizuka got off the table as well, making her assets jiggle as her naked feet hit the floor. "Now I'm going to go have breakfast! You wanna watch? Tee-hee! (~_^)"
"...!" Yûgi's cheeks went red as he nodded dumbly.

-+*+-

Over at the Dômino Luxury Apartments, the blonde bombshell Mai was asleep in her bed alongside Katsuya. Sleeping directly to her left was 19-year-old Hiroto Honda, and sleeping to Katsuya's right was the Egyptian beauty Ishizu Ishtar. Hiroto was originally planning to sleep with Anzu that night, but since her mother had invited those three men over, he felt rejected and left. Ishizu, feeling rather lonely that night (it had been nine months since Rishid took his own life after the death of his master Marik Ishtar, and only a few weeks since her female lover Vivian got married and went to live in Akabara Kingdom in Baraen), decided to join in. The evening started out simply with Mai sucking off Katsuya, and Ishizu sucking off Hiroto. When both boys came into their mouths, that was when things got interesting...
As the bedside alarm clock rolled over to 7:00, the radio clicked on. "Good morning, Dômino. It is now exactly seven A.M., on June 7th, 2006."
Katsuya and Mai, being closest to the bedside table, were awoken first. "In the news, a man who identified himself as 'Lord Itamiô' assaulted Momobara Castle in Momobara Kingdom last night, murdering King Satoshi Kireihana and seizing control of the throne, and thus the entire Kingdom of Momobara. Prior to seizing power, Itamiô and three accomplices who called themselves the 'Yûhi Ninja' were somehow successful in murdering Momobara's entire compliment of police and law enforcement officials. The Great King of Baraen, Taikaemon Hachimenreirô XIV, had this to say..."
As the recorded voice of Baraen's Master King began to express his opinions on and plans of action for the crisis, Katsuya and Mai removed themselves from the bed. Still somewhat groggy, the blonde couple wasn't paying much attention to the radio.
"Hey, Honda, wake up!" barked Katsuya, rubbing his eyes. "We have to go to school."
"Hrzbrgh..." Hiroto mumbled, stirred, and opened up his eyes. His senses coming back online, he noticed that Ishizu's hand was very close to his erect 10-inch cock. He scooted himself out of bed, being careful not to wake Ishizu, who was sleeping like a rock.
"She looks so peaceful when she's sleeping," commented Mai, watching Ishizu's enormous FF-cup breasts rise and fall with every soft breath she took. Juices began to flow from Mai's blond-haired pussy, and the pink nipples capping her F-cup tits hardened as she stared at Ishizu's naked body, a very Heavenly form whose mocha skin reflected the Sunlight shining through the window above the bed. She got even hornier when she noticed the watery liquid oozing from Ishizu's pussy. Mai continued to stare at Ishizu, the radio D.J. still reading the morning's news.
"In other news, the terrorist group Kanzaki Worldwide has struck yet again, destroying the entire city of Sydney, Australia one hour ago. This attack follows in the wake of their devastating attack on Canberra two weeks ago, which plunged the entire nation into chaos. K.W. leader Urumi Kanzaki released a message to the United Nations, saying, quote, 'My attack on the city of Sydney was a mere distraction. Kanzaki Worldwide has plans for a much larger assault elsewhere'."
The D.J. continued to talk about the attacks as Mai walked over to Ishizu's side of the bed, and tucked her into the bedsheets. "I’ll let her sleep a little while longer." She looked up Katsuya and Hiroto, who were still nude. "Let's get you boys some breakfast."
Katsuya smiled wickedly. "Can you make it for us naked?"
Mai smiled back even more wickedly. "Sure thing. I do almost everything naked when I'm here at home." She strutted sexually over to her small kitchen area, flaunting her exposed goods as if she had a larger audience. The morning erections of the two schoolboys pulsed with excitement, watching Mai's ass move from side to side. They quickly walked over to the circular breakfast nook and sat down, preparing themselves for their pre-breakfast entertainment...

-+*+-

Over at another apartment on the other end of town, 21-year-old Bill Jumping Eagle was sleeping soundly in his bed, naked. Also sleeping soundly in his bed, and also naked, was the raven-haired cutie Natsumi Mizuki. The couple had had quite the exciting romp the night before. Natsumi didn't really possess any strong feelings towards the black-haired American man, but she knew that he had strong sexual feelings towards her.
Natsumi snapped out of sleep, her blue eyes opening up. Her body was still being embraced by Bill's right arm, directly underneath her magically-enhanced "EEE" breasts, the head of his still-erect and magically-enhanced cock pressing against her right hip.
Slowly removing herself from Bill's embrace, Natsumi got out of bed, the front of her nude body facing the drapery-obscured window. Letting out a soft, cute moan, she stretched her slender 18-year-old body. She walked over to the window, and pulled open the drapes halfway. The Sun's light cast itself upon the ivory flesh of Natsumi's nude body. With a happy sigh, she walked away from the window, towards the bathroom to take a pee. Just as she was about to enter the bathroom, there was a knock on the door that connected Bill's room to the adjacent room, a door that had not been there prior to the sexual chaos.
"Natsumi-chan?" spoke a female voice accompanying the knock.
Recognizing the voice, Natsumi walked over and opened the door, not finding it necessary to hide her shame.
"Good morning, Natsumi-chan," greeted Hevn, the busty blonde who was just as unclothed as Natsumi.
"Good morning, Hevn-san! Hee hee hee! (^_^)" Natsumi bowed.
"Good morning, Natsumi-chan! (^_^)" A man with spiked dark hair, dressed in a nothing but a pair of black pants, appeared in the door frame.
"EEEEK! BAN-SAN!" shrieked Natsumi, cheeks going red as she quickly obscured her chest and crotch with her arms.
Hevn pushed Ban away, walked into the room, shutting the door behind her. "Sorry. So, how was Bill-chan last night?"
"How were Ginji-san and Ban-san last night?" Natsumi answered Hevn's question with a question of her own.
Hevn smiled. "Amazing, as usual. I take it Bill-chan was the same."
"Hee hee! He always is!" Natsumi giggled.
With an exhausted sigh, Hevn walked over to and collapsed onto the couch in front of the television. As her nude body fell over onto the couch, her enormous 42-G breasts jiggled. At one time, they were a still-impressive 38-EEE, a size that Hevn was quite comfortable with, not that she wasn't comfortable with her current bra size. The 22-year-old woman considered her tits to be her most prized possession.
"Sex with Gin-chan is a real..._electrifying_ experience." Hevn put her hands behind her head, and bent her knees, allowing Natsumi to sit down on the couch. "Ban-chan isn't that bad, either, although Gin-chan is bigger, if you know what I mean."
"Mm-hm!" nodded Natsumi, staring at Hevn's naked body. From her perspective, the view was amazing, and _extremely_ erotic. Hevn's feminine, ivory feet were within millimeters of Natsumi's left thigh, very nearly touching it with her toes. Her shaven pussy was being squished between her thighs. Her gargantuan watermelons rested on top of her chest, pointing straight into the air with a pair of pointy, thick, pink nipples with areolae 2" in diameter. With her hands resting under her head, Hevn's perfectly-hairless armpits framed her huge fruits. She was smiling back at Natsumi, tempting the schoolbeauty with her green-eyed stare.
"{Oh, Hevn-san...!}" thought Natsumi, her heart pounding, her forehead excreting perspiration. "{You really love turning me on, don't you?}" Her cute little cheeks were now a pretty pink, her nipples were now hard, her pussy was now wet. Her reaction wasn't surprising, she had always become sexually excited while in Hevn's presence. When she and Hevn came to Dômino several months ago, and Hevn took a job at Mai's strip club, she caught an eyeful of her with no clothes on. She tried to audition for a role as a stripper, but she was just to shy to take her clothes off in front of an audience. However, she was finally able to remove all of her clothes in front of Hevn that night in her own bedroom. It was also that same night that she lost her innocence to Hevn, achieving her very first orgasm that was provoked by something other than her fingers. Hevn also had the honor of being Natsumi's first kiss. Natsumi was fortunate to have achieved jobs as waitresses in both Mai's club and the Dômino Maid Café (which was run by Umeko), and even more fortunate to have finally lost her virginity a short time later to her boyfriend Hiroto. She had an awesome job, an ample bust, a loving boyfriend, and a sexy girlfriend. Life was good.
"Why, Natsumi-chan, you're blushing!" Hevn purred. "And your nipples are hard, too! Damn, you're so easy to arouse!"
Natsumi gazed down at her chest. Indeed, her dark nipples were very hard with sexual arousal. She cupped her firm passion fruits in her hands, her nipples sticking out from between her index and middle fingers.
Hevn extended her left foot, and poked at Natsumi's damp pussy-lips with her big toe.
"*gasp* Hevn-san...!" gasped Natsumi, eyes going wide, breathing becoming heavier.
Hevn ran her toe up and down Natsumi's slit, exciting her clit and collecting a small amount of her wetness. After only a few seconds of this, Natsumi was now very turned on. She kneaded her "EEE" tats gently, pinching her sensitive nipples. "Ohh, Hevn-san!" She turned her body around ninety degrees, so that she was now facing Hevn, who was forced to remove her foot from Natsumi's pussy. She hugged her legs and smiled cutely at Hevn, her knees pressing against her milkholders and milksquirters, her piggy toes touching the tips of the more-endowed woman's toes. She hugged her folded legs as she giggled and smiled. "Hevn-san, you're a pervert! (^_^)"
Hevn sat up, her thighs pressing against her breasts, smiling back at Natsumi. "Who are you calling a pervert, Natsumi? You're just as perverted as Anzu-chan!" She wiggled her toes against Natsumi's toes.
"Well...I..." Natsumi began to titter, as she was quick to surrender. "...I guess we're _both_ big perverts! (^_^)" She wiggled her toes back.
"I guess so, but..." Hevn slowly changed her position, lying back down on the couch, arms and legs spread in a very enticing pose. Her right arm and right leg were slung over the top of the couch, her right arm and left arm hanging off of it. "...I think _you're_ the bigger pervert!" It was now very obvious to Natsumi that Hevn was sexually excited, wetness was oozing from her tight pussy. "Show me how much of a pervert you are! Try and resist making love to me right now!" She began to play with her nipples.
Natsumi's face went entirely pink, as she hugged her legs even harder against her chest. Her pussy was secreting love water even harder, soaking the couch. She couldn't help but stare at the appropriately-nicknamed Hevn's beauty, becoming more and more horny by the second. "B-by doing that, you're being even more perverted than me!"
"*sigh* Touché," Hevn sighed. She sat up. "Do you think Bill will mind if I use his shower? Ours isn't working right."
Natsumi looked over at Bill, who was still fast asleep. "I...suppose it would be all right." She stood up. "May I use the toilet, first?"
Hevn sat up, making her breasts jiggle slightly. "Go ahead."
"Thank you." She walked over into Bill's bathroom, and shut the door behind her.
"Hmmmmmmmm...! (^_^)" sighed Hevn, falling over onto the couch, onto the area that had just been warmed by Natsumi's hot body...

-+*+-

Back at the Kame Game Shop, Yûgi had just gotten dressed after receiving incredible stimulation watching Shizuka have breakfast. Shizuka messily gulped down an entire jug of orange juice, the tangy liquid splashing down her naked teen body, then messily wolfed down several donuts. Afterwards, she made a big show out of cleaning up the floor. Now the cute redhead was upstairs taking a shower.
As Yûgi ate breakfast while reading the newspaper, reading of Kanzaki Worldwide's latest terrorist attack, and of the conquest of Momobara Kingdom by a man named "Lord Itamiô"...
The phone rang. He walked out to the counter and answered it.
"Good morning, Kame Game Shop."
At the other end of the line was a voice Yûgi had not heard for an entire month. "Good morning, Yûgi-kun!"
Yûgi could hardly believe his ears. "Miho-chan?!"
"Yep! Papa-san's job in Shirabara didn't work out too well, so we moved back here last night!" explained Miho. "I'll be going back to Dômino High School with you guys starting today!"
"That's great!" Yûgi beamed. "When did you get back? Did you sleep well?"
"We got back around six. I slept very good, even though..." There was a several-second pause before Miho whispered the rest of her sentence. "...my vibrator needed new batteries. Hee hee hee!"
Yûgi chuckled dryly. Over the past several months, his nosebleeds seemed to have stopped completely. "It'll be good to see you again, Miho-chan, and I know that Honda-kun and Bill-san will _definitely_ be happy to know that you're back." He paused. "I'm sure that your Fan Club will also be pleased to know that you've returned."
Miho giggled girlishly. "Maybe I'll let both Honda-kun and Bill-chan have sex with me tonight!"
"Well..." Yûgi paused, "Honda-kun's planning on sleeping with Natsumi-chan tonight, and Bill-san might be sleeping with Anzu."
"Oh, right..." Miho sounded disappointed. "How about you, Yûgi-kun? How about Ryô-kun? Jônouchi-kun?"
Yûgi smiled. "Why do you want to have sex so badly, Miho-chan?"
"Miho just missed you guys soooo much! Bye-bye."
"Bye-bye, Miho-chan." Yûgi hung up, and went outside to check the mail. Inside the mailbox was a plain white envelope. Opening it up as he stepped back indoors, he read the letter that was inside.
"'Zenryaku Mutô Yûgi-sama: You have been invited to a Duel Monsters tournament in Momobara Kingdom this Saturday. The tournament is for a very grand prize. You may bring with you as many guests as you desire'. Signed, 'Lord Itamiô'." Also enclosed was a boat ticket.
[A.N.: "Zenryaku" = A salutation in a letter indicating that the writer is forgoing formalities.]
Yûgi wasn't surprised. After all, who _would_ be famous after defeating the creator of Duel Monsters _and_ a mind-controlling madman bent on collecting all the Egyptian God cards? Of course, that was many months ago, and Yûgi had other things on his mind...
His eyes widened as he realized where the tournament was being held, and who was hosting it...
"Momobara Kingdom...Lord Itamiô...!"
An evil chill shot down Yûgi's spine.

-+*+-

Over at the Nosaka residence, the 18-year-old Miho was already dressed in her school uniform, her cute yellow ribbon holding her ponytail together. The ribbon was like her trademark, she had worn it since she was a child, earning her the nickname "Ribbon-chan." It was certainly her most endearing feature. Without it, she felt naked.
Kneeling down at the low dinner table, Miho smiled at her step-mother, 21-year-old Sumomo Nosaka. Sumomo was a curvy, cute woman, with a 50-30-40 figure. Long, rose-pink hair streamed down to her knees, also framing her giant, light-green eyes and round little face. She was quite tall, standing at an imposing 6'4". Her melonlike GGG-cup breasts (also enhanced by magic) bulged out from her chest. Today, she was dressed in a pretty white-and aquamarine waitress outfit, with an enormous aquamarine ribbon in her hair. Also contributing to her cuteness was a pair of big, round eyeglasses over her big eyes. Sumomo had a penchant for cosplay and for dressing up cutely, an interest that Miho shared with her, as well as Shizuka. Miho got together with her mother and Shizuka every Sunday evening to play "dress-up." Sometimes, things were clean and simple; and sometimes, it got a little naughty...
Serving her daughter her breakfast, Sumomo sat down next to Miho with her own breakfast. "It's good to see you in your Dômino school uniform again, Miho-chan!"
Miho smiled back at her mother. "I like my Dômino uniform, too, although I think my Shirabara High uniform is cuter." She shrugged cutely, and looked down at the uniform for Dômino High again. It was the current standard issue uniform for females during warm-weather months--a white short-sleeved blouse with a cute blue bow and a blue miniskirt. The blouse strained against the F-cup breasts that were attached to her chest. White cotton socks clothed her feet.
"Itadakimasu!" The mother and her daughter began to eat.
At that moment, Miho's father Eiji sat down at the table across from his daughter, and began to eat. "Itadakimasu." As he devoured his meal, he stared up at Miho, and her cute uniform. He would've come to breakfast sooner, had he not been cleaning up after himself after watching Miho getting dressed...

-+*+-

In the middle of town, Itamiô had used his magic to transport the Yûhi Ninja onto a rooftop in the center of town. The three split up in different directions, having agreed to do so prior to transport, in order to increase their chances of collecting a decent harem for their master. The air of Dômino seemed to be boiling with sweet mana. Mana for Lord Itamiô...

-+*+-

2 B CONTINUED... ...!

-+*+-

Review, please! Go ahead 2 Pt. 3!

-+*+-

Yami Goku: yami_goku720@yahoo.com