Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh-Ji! (Prince of Games) ❯ An Invitation to Destiny, Pt. 2 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Yello!
Welcome to Chapter Three of Yu-Gi-Oh-Ji!
Enjoy!

-+*+-

"Yu-Gi-Oh!" belongs to Kazuki Takahashi, and all the distributors of his work.

"Revolutionary Girl Utena" ("Shôjo Kakumei Utena") belongs to Chiho Saitô, and all the distributors of her work.

"GetBackers" belongs to Yûya Aoki, and all the distributors of his work.

All other series used in this fic belong to their rightful owners, and all the distributors of their work(s).

I am not profiting from the usage of these series' characters and elements.

This is a work of fiction. Any similarity between this and actual people, places, or events is entirely coincidental. For legal purposes, this story may be considered a "parody."

-+*+-

YU-GI-OH-JI! (Prince of Games)
~Chapter 3: "An Invitation to Destiny, Part 2"~
A Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Lemon Mega-Crossover FanFiction Series by Yami Goku

-+*+-

Back at the Mazaki residence, Anzu was in the shower, getting her naked body nice and clean. Over the past two-and-a-half months, she found herself taking showers and baths twice as much, due to the incredible amount of bodily fluids she was being exposed to. She made love not only to her usual group of male and female friends, she often engaged in intercourse with various and random students and teachers from Dômino High. On a typical day, she found herself having sex an amazing number of times. Often, she would become so messy with cum, she would forced to cleanse herself in the shower in the girl's locker room at school, throwing her uniform into the washing machine normally reserved for the sanitation of gym clothes. Her school uniform would also get torn or destroyed on occasion, forcing her to either borrow another uniform from someone else, wear her gym clothes, or endure the rest of the school day with her favorite body parts exposed. Fortunately, her jobs at Mai's strip club and her mother's Maid Café more than paid for new uniforms. Her other female friends also went through the same daily procedure, their jobs at Mai's and Umeko's businesses paying for new uniforms whenever they became necessary. Miho had also gone through the same routine when she still lived with them, working at Mai's business and Umeko's business to pay for new school uniforms whenever she needed them. Anzu, Shizuka, Miho, Natsumi, and Ishizu also worked for Seto Kaiba on weekends, the fifth of the aforementioned girls also working there on weekday mornings and afternoons. The five girls, along with a few other beauties from Dômino High, worked as maids in his mansion. Seto had a huge fetish for maids and waitresses, as well as a huge fetish for dominating cute girls. In addition to all of this, Anzu and most of her best female friends were also cheerleaders for Dômino High's sports teams (the school had both a football and a baseball team), becoming so after learning how sexually popular such women were. The cheerleaders didn't normally cheer for the baseball team, but they had been asked by the baseball team's manager to cheer for them, in addition the cheering for the football team. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, they worked at the Maid Café after school. On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, they worked at the strip club after school. Anzu and her lady friends had cheerleading practice every Friday after school, which meant that they began their acts later on the weekend's herald day. If there was a big game, their acts at the club would be postponed until the next evening, meaning that they would have to stop working for Seto earlier. Anzu also still had ballet practice every Sunday morning, otherwise it was a day reserved for random fun, mostly wild and random sex with her friends and various other people. It was a very busy life for Anzu and her friends, but it was very much worth it. They would do anything in order to get more sex. Doing such perverted jobs also made them even hornier, which got them even more sex. They were now practically dependent on sex, almost surviving on it, dining on cum and breast milk. They hoped that they would be able to stop someday, their lives returning to the way they were prior to the arrival of the Saber Dolls and Kakutô. They did not see such a thing happening anytime soon, nor could they see such a thing happening. For the time being, they were making the best of their situation, enjoying themselves as much as they could. Hopefully, when the day came, they would be able to settle down with just one person, the person that meant the most to them...
Her body sufficiently clean, Anzu shut off the shower, and yanked open the white shower curtain. Sitting on the toilet directly next to the tub was Umeko, still naked and smelling of cum.
"Why'd you have to take a shower?" asked Umeko, frowning. "Now you don't smell like love anymore!"
Anzu stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel from off of the towel rack. "Because I like to smell good when I go to school." She began to dry her body off with the towel.
Umeko stared at Anzu's crotch. "And why don't you ever shave your pussy, like I do? Look at all that ugly hair!"
Anzu continued drying her body off. "I happen to like my pubic hair, Mommy." She finished drying herself off, put the towel back on the rack, and ran her hand through her thick garden of brown fur. "I think I'm the only woman who uses shampoo and conditioner on her bush, and grooms it regularly. Oh, that reminds me..."
She walked over to the sink, opened up one of the drawers beneath it, and pulled out a comb. She ran the comb through the beautiful, shiny brunette curls that decorated her pussy, straightening them out. When she was finished, she smiled at the sight of her damp, half-inch pink clit sticking out from between her hairy folds. Her pubes shone beautifully. She ran the same comb through the hair on her head, straightening it out.
"I think that's disgusting," commented Umeko, standing up. "Men like shaven pussies, like your father does."
"Men like hairy pussies, too!" defended Anzu, rinsing off the comb, and putting it away. "Bill says he loves my furry pussy!" She picked up the stick of women's deodorant that she shared with her mother, and pulled the cap off. Holding the deodorant with her right hand, she lifted her left arm high up into the air, exposing her entire bald armpit. Umeko exited the bathroom at that moment, leaving the door open as she departed.
Yet another spell that Kakutô's Sorceresses had cast upon Anzu and all her female friends destroyed all the hair follicles on their legs and armpits, leaving them hairless for the rest of their lives, so there was no need for her to shave anymore. She applied the deodorant again to both of her smooth armpits. When both of her underarms were smelling sweet, she put away her deodorant. Standing in front of the mirror, Anzu held her hands behind her head, and smiled. She admired her hairless underarms, hairy and delicious pussy, large and melony F-cup breasts, and dark pink and very sensitive nipples with round and large areolae. She shook her body from side to side, making her assets jiggle around. Her fruits were still very full of milk, her nipples had remained fully hard all morning. She could've asked Umeko to milk her, but she enjoyed feeling "full."
Putting her arms back down at her side, Anzu exited the bathroom, not bothering to cover herself up in any way. After all, she and her mother were still entertaining male guests...

-+*+-

Back at the Kame Game Shop...
Shizuka had just entered the upstairs bathroom, intent on washing up after purposely pouring orange juice all over her naked body, followed by an avalanche of donut crumbs. Her perky, ample EEE-cup milktanks and steel-hard pink nipples were sticky with sweet, not-from-concentrate orange juice. Her sexy, skinny belly was also sticky with the orange liquid. Her thick, beautiful brownish-red pubic bush was sticky and matted down with her breakfast beverage, more crumbs were sticking to the pretty hairs.
After turning on the shower and laying down the bathmat in front of the tub, Shizuka looked down at her messy body. "Mmmm...Shizuka-chan's a messy, messy girl...!" She stepped into the shower, and stood beneath the gushing hot water, sighing as she savored the soothing effects of a warm shower.
"Ohhhhh...I love taking hot showers in the morning...!" moaned Shizuka, fully enjoying the warm, clear water soaking her 18-year-old body. The shower water soaked her big breasts and large nipples, her slender abdomen, her furry cunt, her skinny legs and cute feet...

-+*+-

Back in Room 720 of the Dômino Luxury Apts., the naked Mai was still making breakfast for the naked Katsuya, the naked Hiroto, and the naked Ishizu. Mai had just collected the necessary ingredients to make a delicious breakfast for four people, and had begun the process of mixing them together...
Katsuya and Hiroto were sitting in the round dining nook, along with Ishizu, who had just woken up. Ishizu was sitting to Katsuya's left, across from Hiroto. All three of them were watching Mai prepare them breakfast, all three of them sexually excited. Mai was standing with her back to the table, giving the horny men and horny woman a great view of the blond-haired Duelist's gorgeous ass, the two ivory cheeks shining as the Sunlight from the open window struck them.
"{God, I _love_ your ass, Mai!}" thought Katsuya, his ten-inch erect cock pointing towards the underside of the table. "{Your ass is just as hot as Anzu's!}" Comparing Mai's hot ass to Anzu's equally-hot ass made Katsuya even more fuck-hungry. He gazed over at Ishizu, who was still ogling Mai's tight, 25-year-old butt. "{Ishizu's ass...}" He glanced down at Ishizu's heinie, pressing against the red naugahide seat. He recalled last night when he and Hiroto sandwiched Ishizu. He had fucked Ishizu's asshole while on top, while Hiroto fucked her pussy on the bottom. Mai was on top of Hiroto's face being eaten out, while Ishizu pleasured her breasts and nipples with her mouth and tongue. Katsuya's eyes moved up Ishizu's sexy Egyptian body, past her sexy mocha belly, stopping at her gargantuan FF-cup tits (they had been D-cups before Kikka got to them). "{Ishizu's boobs...}" The pair of juicy caramel milkmakers were topped off with big dark-brown nipples that were fully hard, with 2¼" areolae that were an ever-so-slightly lighter shade of brown. Katsuya's mouth watered as he recalled drinking Ishizu's breast milk. He drank from her right teat, Hiroto from her left, while Mai drank from her pussy.
His morning wood throbbing and precumming, Katsuya's brown eyes moved back down Ishizu's 23-year-old body, back down to her lower area. "{Ishizu's pussy...}" Focusing on the area between Ishizu's thighs, Katsuya's salivary glands continued to produce saliva as he stared at the raven-haired woman's pussy. Ishizu's cunt was very beautiful, virginally-tight, hidden beneath a very thick and very neat forest of pitch-black pubic hair that was just as gorgeous and shiny as the hair atop her head. Katsuya and Mai (who loved unshaven pussies) thought that Ishizu's dark muff went very nicely with her dark skin. Ishizu's dark-pink, half-inch clit protruded from her slit, half of which was obscured by her pubes. Wetness was oozing from her gateway, onto the seat between her delicious thighs. Ishizu was also staring at Mai's 25-year-old butt, completely mesmerized, which was causing her pussy to excrete lubejuice.
"{Mai...I want you so badly...I want to be with you forever...}" thought the blushing priestess, fully aroused from watching Mai prepare breakfast in the nude. Her pussy oozed more horny juice as her clit tingled madly, her nipples also tingling madly with excitement, the draft, and the struggle to hold back her warm mommy juice. Her pretty dark-blue eyes were ogling Mai's feminine ass, her mouth filled with saliva from the sight of the pair of rosy cheeks. Her eyes moved downwards, down Mai's juicy thighs and sexy legs, all the way down to her cute feet. From the angle that Mai was standing, Ishizu could see the left side of the blonde's huge F-cup rack. Mai's one-inch-tall, deliciously-thick, rose-pink nipple was visible. Mai always seemed to be even more beautiful in the morning to Ishizu. She loved how the Sun's rays illuminated her perfect ivory skin, and how they made her golden blond hair shine. Ishizu could also attribute similar facts to her other female lover, Vivian Wong. Before meeting Vivian, Ishizu would've never guessed that she'd ever fall for another woman. In fact, she had found homosexuality mildly repulsive. However, after Anzu and all her hot female friends had shown her just how incredible lesbian sex was, Ishizu suddenly found herself very attracted to Vivian. Vivian, who had already done much experimenting with women, found herself physically attracted to Ishizu. It was a very interesting pairing--an Egyptian woman and a Chinese woman. The knowledge that they were from two entirely different cultures made them love each other even more. They learned a lot of each other's culture, sampled each other's foods, wore each other's clothing. Neither of them could ever forget the first time they made love to each other. It was an absolutely incredible experience. Ishizu had already lost her virginity to Yami Marik, and Vivian had just lost hers to Yûgi, so anything went that night. When the time came for Vivian's arranged marriage to Ming Tao, it was very hard for Ishizu to accept the fact that it was over. After Vivian and Tao moved to Baraen to live, Ishizu felt incredibly lonely, even though she shared an apartment (and a bed) with Mai. For a while, she cried herself to sleep every night, even after hardcore sex with Mai (and whomever happened to be sleeping with her that night). Ishizu eventually got over Vivian, and continued her sex-filled life as usual. She still thought about Vivian a lot, and fantasized about her quite frequently. She had gotten mail from Vivian, letting her know that she was thought about frequently, and still had filthy thoughts of her. Vivian had also gone into graphic detail when describing her dirty thoughts, giving Ishizu the perfect masturbation material. In return, Ishizu also described her most hardcore fantasies in her return letters, which Vivian also apparently used to aid in her own self-service. Vivian's marriage to Tao wasn't a very happy one, it had been arranged by their two families. She and Tao were perfectly happy staying friends, which they had been since they were kids. They had apparently tried to enjoy life as husband and wife, but failed. Vivian was still in love with Ishizu and Yûgi, and Tao was still in love with Anzu and Miho. Tao was fairly decent in bed, which prevented Vivian from going mad with horniness. To combat his own horniness, Tao had Vivian (who also had magically-enhanced breasts), and the occasional visit from Miho. Vivian also frequently slept with other men than Tao, for example, Eiji Nosaka. A frequent occurence were fivesomes involving Vivian, Tao, Miho, Sumomo, and Eiji. Even though Vivian and Tao lived all the way over in Akabara Kingdom, the commute from Shirabara Kingdom for the Nosaka family, thanks to the Baraen Shinkansen. These fivesomes were also detailed in Vivian's letters to Ishizu, instilling a longing for sex with Miho and Sumomo in Miss Ishtar. Someday, Ishizu hoped to travel to Baraen in order to validate the authenticity of Vivian's incredibly-hot stories...
[A.N.: "Shinkansen" = "Bullet train."]
Hiroto was also watching Mai make breakfast nude, his 10½" cock diamond-hard and throbbing. His eyes occasionally shifted over to Ishizu, ogling her juicy, mocha flesh balloons and their rigid nipples. Never before, in his wildest dreams, had Hiroto ever knew that he would be able to eat breakfast with a pair of hot and naked women. Even though his ideal women were Natsumi, Shizuka, and Miho (whom he had dined with in the nude before), Hiroto really enjoyed the company of all the women he knew. Anzu had been the first girl to please him sexually, appealing to his foot fetish by surrendering her bare feet and naked legs to him for a brief period of time, finishing off with a footjob. During this experience, Hiroto was very excited to discover that Anzu also had a big fetish for female feet. This led to Anzu's first time kissing a man, and Hiroto was thrilled to be her first. When Anzu became Bill's girlfriend a short time later and lost her virginity to the young American, Hiroto was very surprised when Anzu allowed him to finally fuck her. It was something he had wanted ever since he was exposed to the 5'5" honey's bare, cute, size-6 feet. Anzu had let him enjoy her feet and legs several times before she and Bill became an item, and she usually removed her shoes and/or socks/stockings to expose her pretty feet, and her pants/shorts/skirt to fully expose her hot legs. (Hiroto had also become the first male to see Anzu in her panties.) The last time Anzu let Hiroto enjoy her feet and legs before she became Bill's lover, she "threw in a little something extra" by taking off her shirt, and let him see her bra. Hiroto's girlfriend Natsumi walked in on them, and became jealous. There was her boyfriend with a nearly-undressed Anzu! While Hiroto was fully clothed, Anzu was wearing nothing but her bra, panties, stockings, and bracelets. As Hiroto tried to explain, Anzu stood up and walked up to Natsumi. As the 18-year-old black-haired schoolhottie attempted to chew out both Hiroto and Anzu, the 18-year-old brown-haired schoolhottie smiled as she ripped away the skirt of the spike-headed man's girlfriend. Natsumi screamed, blushed, then attempted to continue. She failed to continue. Anzu then ripped open her shirt, revealing that she was wearing very sexy lingerie, along with her dark nylon stockings! Natsumi sighed, surrendered, and slipped off her ruined shirt. Giving in to her lust, she removed her sexy bra, baring her breasts to Hiroto for the first time. Anzu removed her own bra (also her first time getting topless in front of Hiroto), and made love to Natsumi, both girls keeping their panties and stockings on the entire time. When they were finished, Hiroto having fought off the awesome temptation to jack off to the spectacle, Natsumi rewarded Hiroto by removing the rest of her clothes (her panties, stockings, and garter belt). Anzu sat on the bed next to them as they started to make love, masturbating with her hand in her panties, which were already filled with cum. When it came time for Natsumi to be penetrated, Anzu got dressed and left, deciding it was best to leave them alone for their first time. Hiroto wished that Anzu would stay, hoping for a threesome, but Natsumi wanted it to be just the two of them when her cherry popped. A threesome occured between the three of them the very next day. Since then, Hiroto had made love to many different women, including Shizuka and Miho. He had known Miho longer than he had known Shizuka, so his feelings for Ribbon-chan were stronger than those for Katsuya's hot sis. It was no wonder that he felt very empty when Miho and her family moved to Baraen shortly before Duelist Kingdom. Much to his delight, she returned shortly after the end of Battle City. Miho's father Eiji was a businessman whose job entailed a lot of traveling. The first time he and his family moved to Baraen was after he had been transferred to the Baraen branch office of the Genri Corporation in Momobara Kingdom, and they moved back to the Dômino office after the Baraen branch started to experience financial problems. One month ago, Eiji decided that it was time to try a change. The C.E.O. of Genri Corp., a thirty-eight-year-old Baraen woman named Kaori Tôkaen, allowed Eiji to temporarily leave Genri to see if there was a better job for him elsewhere. After moving into a cramped Tôkyô apartment and thoroughly searching every ward of Japan's capital, Eiji decided to try Baraen after finding no company that either was hiring and/or could benefit from his skills. It was in Shirabara Kingdom that Eiji was successful in finding a new job, at the Main Headquarters for Barayama International, a powerful company that seemed to specialize in robotics. He quit his job at Genri Corp. after realizing that he had found his dream job. Hiroto and his friends had learned all of this from a letter Miho had sent Yûgi a month-and-a-half ago, a letter that Eiji had helped her write (she had difficulty comprehending the complexities of the corporate world). It had seemed that everything was going smoothly at her father's new job, and that she wouldn't be returning anytime soon, much to her own and to Hiroto's dismay. This also complicated matters regarding a certain Black Magic spell that affected many of Yûgi's friends...
Hiroto stopped thinking about the past, and returned to the present, where he was sitting naked in Mai's dining nook across from a naked Ishizu. His eyes once again focused on her massive chest, his hard-on at full mast and precumming as he savored the sight of Miss Ishtar's light-brown milkmounds, and their fully-erect dark-brown milksprayers. Ishizu was pretty much the only dark-skinned woman Hiroto knew, he never could've guessed that she would be so incredibly hot when she wasn't wearing any clothes. Natsumi had been the first girl he ever saw naked, and the first girl he had ever gotten completely naked for. While he preferred girls with small, average-sized, or slightly-above-average-sized chests, he still found large breasts to be very beautiful and very enticing. As long as the bearer of the mammoth chestglobes was young and cute. Ishizu was young, and she was very cute. Therefore, Hiroto loved her big breasts. Innocence, or at least an innocent appearance, also turned Hiroto on greatly. What could've been more innocent than a young Egyptian priestess? Even now, after having numerous cocks screw her every hole over the past couple of months, she still was able to maintain her innocent look. Hiroto found her even more innocent-looking whenever she was nude. With no clothes in the way, her furry pussy was visible, unshaven pussies being a sign of major innocence. Like Mai and Katsuya, Hiroto preferred hairy-crotched women. Mai believed that pubic hair was just as beautiful a thing to a woman as the hair on their head, which was something that Hiroto agreed with. Without pubes, all female genitalia would look the same. Hiroto was glad that Ishizu was not among those who shaved their pussies bald, like Hevn and Umeko, who were the only employees of Mai's club who did so.
However, big breasts and an unshaven cunny wasn't all Hiroto liked about Ishizu. Staying true to his fetish, Hiroto loved Ishizu's feet. He recalled how thrilling it was when he first saw Ishizu barefoot, her naked dogs as dark and as beautiful as the rest of her body...
Hiroto came around again when he felt something familiar brushing up and down his hard dick. He looked down, and saw the sexy mocha foot of Ishizu Ishtar teasing his thick morning wood with her cute toes. He looked up, and saw Ishizu with a sexy grin looking back at him with her gorgeous dark-blue eyes. Ishizu did not say anything, she continued to stare at him lustfully while teasing his cock with her foot. Hiroto looked down again just in time to see his mammoth penis being teased by Ishizu's other foot. He shuddered with joy as he watched both of Ishizu's size-8 feet caress both sides of his cock with their tasty toes and gentle soles. He looked up at Ishizu again, smiling back at her. Ishizu smiled wider as she began to tickle the underside of Hiroto's cock with her big toes, greatly stimulating the dark, sensitive flesh. Hiroto looked down at his cock again, and watched as Ishizu caressed the left side of his member with her left sole, while continuing to tickle the most sensitive part of his love stick with the toes of her right foot.
"Ishizu-chan...!" Hiroto whispered, unable to stop staring at Ishizu's beautiful, cocoa-colored feet pleasuring his morning erection...
"Hiroto...!" Ishizu whispered back, enjoying how Hiroto's cock felt against the soft soles of her Egyptian feet...
Katsuya had noticed what Ishizu was doing to Hiroto, and wasn't as interested in watching Mai cook naked anymore. His brown eyes were now fixated on Ishizu again, on her silky dark thighs as she manipulated her legs, and on her wet and juicy pussy. He looked over at Hiroto's cock, which was being sandwiched between the soles of Ishizu's tootsies. He went back to Ishizu's lower areas, then up to her chest, where her colossal tétàs were jiggling slightly. Katsuya began to salivate and precum as he stared at Ishizu's udders, which looked even more delicious in the morning. "Mmmmm..." Holding onto the top of the seat with his left hand, he lowered his head to Ishizu's chest, and gave her right milkbomb a gentle squeeze with his right hand.
"*gasp!* Katsuya...!" Ishizu gasped sharply as Katsuya squeezed her juicy breast, Mr. Jônouchi's middle and index fingers pressing into her super-dark areola, barely missing her hard nipple. Her feet squeezed Hiroto's cock hard between her soles as Katsuya massaged her moo juice globe, flicking his fingers across her hard nipple, and tracing the circumference of her areola.
"Ishizu-chan...!" Katsuya hissed playfully, lowering his head and running his tongue diagonally over Ishizu's nipple, which was still sticking up between his fingers. Ishizu let out a soft, sexy moan that drove Katsuya to give her milknozzle another lick. Her toes wiggled as a result of Katsuya's second lick, as was a louder moan. Hiroto's cock was squeezed even harder by Ishizu's tasty tootsies, driving the pompadoured 18-year-old wild. "I love your breasts, Ishizu-chan...!" Katsuya grabbed both of Ishizu's silky shoulders with his hands. "Let me have them both...!"
Ishizu removed both of her feet from Hiroto's man pole, much to his disappointment. "All right..." She turned her body towards Katsuya, folding her right leg against her crotch, turning her left leg ninety degrees. She could feel her thick pussy hair and puffy clit tickling her ankle, as well as wetness oozing onto it, along with her sole pressing against her left thigh. Katsuya lecherously attacked both of Ishizu's milkfruits, his hands and tongue all over them. His hands squeezed and massaged Ishizu's supple, smooth breastflesh. His tongue licked and swirled around Ishizu's thick, rubbery, rock-hard breastcandies. Ishizu's massive milk machines felt marvelous in Katsuya's hands, her 1¼"-tall milkcannons were very delicious against Katsuya's tongue.
"*pant* *pant* Ka...tsu...ya...! *pant* *pant* Ohhhhh...!" Ishizu's head fell back, her blue eyes already glazed over with lust as they stared at the ceiling, her cascade of ebony hair reaching further down her silky back. "*gasp* *pant* Ohhhh...Squeeze my breasts harder! Ohhhhh! *pant* Stop teasing me with your tongue, and suck my nipples! *gasp* *pant*" Ishizu could feel her mammary glands surging with activity, filling her already-full milkbags with even more baby feed. Katsuya did not listen to Ishizu's request, and continued to alternate between both of her nipples with his tongue, giving each of them several strong licks before moving back to the other one. He loved to tease girls, especially cute ones with large breasts. His hands continued to squeeze and massage her perky mammaries even harder and faster as he gave both of her painfully-erect nips equal attention with his tongue, the sensitive nubs becoming very wet and shiny from his saliva. Her cunt was pouring wetness all over her beautiful foot, her clit being constantly stimulated by her heel.
"KATSUYA! OHHHHH! *pant* *pant* You aren't going to listen to me...Ohhhhh... *pant*...are you?!" panted Ishizu, her body nearly limp as a result of the stimulation of her breasts and nipples.
Hiroto rose from his seat, and walked over to Ishizu's side of the table. "Hey, save some for me, Jônouchi!"
Katsuya removed himself from Ishizu's chest, and looked up at Hiroto. Ishizu turned around and looked up at Hiroto, smiling.
"I always do," said Katsuya, removing his hands from Ishizu's chest.
"Help youself, Hiroto," cooed Ishizu, turning her body 90°. "Hmmm..." She stood up, and laid down on the floor in front of the table a few feet away. "I think this will work better."
Hiroto removed himself from the nook, and knelt down next to Ishizu's left. "_Much_ better."
"Yeah, now _both_ of us can enjoy your titties!" Katsuya knelt down to Ishizu's right, across from Hiroto. Katsuya lowered his head, and swirled his tongue around Ishizu's right nipple. Hiroto lowered his own head, doing the same to Ishizu's left milkcap.
"Ohhhh! *gasp* *pant* *pant* Stop teasing me!" cried Ishizu. "*pant* Ohhhhhh! Don't lick my nipples! *pant* Ohhh! Suck them!" She clutched her pussy tightly with her right hand, a small squirt of wetjuice spritzing from her snatch as a result onto the hard floor. Katsuya and Hiroto began to play with Ishizu's breasts as they licked her nipples, squeezing her juicy, milk-filled titflesh with their strong male hands. Ishizu began to masturbate as her nipples were licked and tits were squeezed, rubbing her delicious Egyptian cunny very hard, her delicious juices flowing all over the floor between her delicious brown thighs. Katsuya and Hiroto continued to tease Ishizu's nipples with their tongues, swirling them around her areolae, and slapping at her milkholes with them. Ishizu's hand grinded hard against her tight pussy and large clitty, becoming completely soaked with nectar, and spreading her sweetjuice through her girl garden.
Mai had paused making breakfast, and was watching her three lovers from last night making love on the floor in front of the dining nook. "Katsuya! Hiroto! Don't spoil your appetite with Ishizu-chan's milk! I'm making you all a nice breakfast!" She walked closer to the threesome, standing a couple feet away from Ishizu's left leg. She put her hands on her sexy, naked hips. "Are you boys even _listening_ to me?!"
Katsuya and Hiroto continued to ignore Mai on purpose, licking away at Ishizu's teats. Mai continued watching Ishizu's double-F chest being squeezed and licked, the dark-skinned beauty moaning as she masturbated, rubbing her soaking-wet snatch extremely hard.
"*pant* *pant* Ohhhh! *pant* Katsuya! Hiroto! *gasp* OHHH! _Please_ suck my nipples! OHHHHH! *gasp* Stop licking them, and suck them!" pleaded Ishizu, feeling the insides of her milkshakes boiling and bubbling with warm mother's milk as her spit-soaked milkshooters were teased, and her yummy breasts were squeezed. While her nipples were stimulated by the two horny teenage boys, Ishizu's clitoris was stimulated by her own hand. As Mai watched, Ishizu's hand slowed down as she inserted her index finger into her hungry, wet fuckhole. Ishizu began to fuck herself with one finger, then two, using her thumb to play with her clit. With her finger already covered in wetness, and her pussy still excreting large amounts of hotjuice, Ishizu had incredible lubrication as she finger-fucked herself very hard.
Mai shrugged, deciding to join in. "I guess we'll be having Ishizu-chan for breakfast today." She grabbed Ishizu's calves, and pulled her legs apart. Ishizu looked up at Mai, as did Katsuya and Hiroto.
"Mai... *pant* Ohhhhh... *pant* Please eat me for breakfast... *pant* *pant* I'm so delicious...!" panted Ishizu, her eyes half-open, her face flushed. She removed her hand from her cunt, offering it to Mai.
"Good thing I didn't get too far into making breakfast," Mai chuckled, her mouth watering as she stared at Ishizu's watering crotch mouth. "This looks _much_ more delicious than what I was about to make. I think I'll start off with some Ishizu Cum..." She looked up at Ishizu's breasts. "...and then I'll have some Ishizu Milk."
Katsuya smiled at Mai. "Would you care for some Katsuya Cum, as well? I know how much you love Katsuya Cum."
"Mm-hm..." purred Mai, lowering her head closer to Ishizu's pussy. "I'll have some Hiroto Cum, too."
"What are _you_ gonna have for breakfast, Ishizu?" asked Katsuya.
Ishizu gazed down at Mai with her gorgeous dark-blue eyes. "I want Mai Cum...and Mai Milk. Mai, I want to have _you_ for breakfast."
Hiroto grinned at Mai. "Mai, we want to have you _and_ Ishizu for breakfast."
Mai smiled, rolling her eyes. Breakfast was going to take a while. Not to prepare, but to consume...

-+*+-

Over at Bill's apartment, Bill and Natsumi were already eating breakfast, sitting across from each other at a small table in his small kitchen. Bill was already dressed for work, and Natsumi was already in her pretty school uniform for Dômino High School. She had started attending D.H.S. immediately after she and her family moved to Dômino from Tôkyô in mid-January. Not too long later, three of her friends from Tôkyô also moved to Dômino: Ban Midô, Ginji Amano, and Hevn. The first two were a pair of 19-year-old men that called themselves "GetBackers." They were a small, two-person business with a motto that perfectly matched their job description: "We get back what shouldn't be gone." For a certain fee, Ban and Ginji would find and retrieve any object (or person) that had either been stolen or had gone missing. After their biggest mission, conquering the perils of Infinity Fortress and successfully retrieving a crucial component of an atomic bomb, the two GetBackers decided it was time to move their base of operations to a smaller city. When they arrived in Dômino, along with their business negociator Hevn, it wasn't long before they found out that their new turf was where Natsumi's family had moved to. Natsumi's father, powerful Tôkyô business executive Shûji Mizuki, had just transferred himself to the Dômino offices of the Genri Corporation. Natsumi's mother, housewife Fuyumi Mizuki, suggested that her husband Shûji quit his job and move the entire family out of Tôkyô after a rather...unpleasant incident involving Natsumi. Shûji didn't quit his job, things were going too well for him at Genri. Instead, he simply transferred himself to the nearest Genri office, which just so happened to be in Dômino. Fuyumi found herself right at home in Dômino, managing to get jobs at both the Dômino Maid Café and Mai's club, jobs which her daughter obtained eventually. When working at the latter, Fuyumi and Natsumi both started out as simple waitresses, both of them lacking the courage to strip for a large audience of men. However, once Kikka's Black Magic took over their beautiful bodies, their inhibitions noticably decreased. One evening, while Anzu was performing on stage, the mother and her daughter suddenly abandoned their waitress duties and leapt up on stage. They immediately began to dance around while stripping off their cute uniforms, tossing them to the audience. Anzu (who had already stripped down to her panties, stockings, and shoes) continued to dance, becoming mildly distracted as Natsumi bared her body for the audience. It was also Anzu's first time seeing Fuyumi getting naked, her sexual desire peaking when she saw how hot Natsumi's mom was without any clothing. In order to prolong her act so as to see the two Mizuki women get completely nude, Anzu was forced to remove her shoes and stockings in addition to her panties as she continued to dance around erotically. Afterwards, Anzu engaged in a menage-à-trois backstage with Natsumi and Fuyumi, with Mai (who had been scheduled to go on next) joining in eventually (she had Hevn go on next instead). Having thrown her shoes and stockings to the audience, Anzu had to walk home in her bare feet that night. Also, since they had worn their uniforms to work, Natsumi and Fuyumi had no choice but to travel home naked. Upon returning home, the hot mother and her hot daughter made love to each other.
From that point on, Natsumi became just like Anzu and all her busty female friends: a sexual deviant. She would have sex with every man and woman she knew, excluding her father. Ginji and Ban were among the first men she had intercourse with other than Hiroto, even though she did not possess any feelings towards either of them (although Ginji had openly admitted to fantasizing about her a couple times during the romp). Other than Hiroto or the GetBackers, one of her more memorable early screws was definitely Bill. Bill had apparently possessed sexual feelings for her, feelings that he couldn't express, feelings which she didn't return. Bill couldn't express his feelings, because he already had Shizuka for a girlfriend, and Natsumi couldn't express what she didn't have. Bill knew that Natsumi already had Hiroto for a boyfriend, but he didn't let that stop him. One evening, he invited Natsumi over to his apartment. Once she had arrived, he offered her a beverage, and started a casual conversation with her. The conversation started out with the topic of their respective boy/girlfriends, Shizuka for Bill, and Hiroto for Natsumi. Bill wasn't that surprised to learn that Hiroto had had crushes on both Shizuka and Miho. However, it didn't take long for the conversation to turn into Bill's confession of love for Natsumi, partially influenced by the alcoholic beverage he had been consuming. When Natsumi initially rejected his advances, reminding him that she already had a boyfriend, the mildly-intoxicated Bill confessed to her that he would gladly dump Shizuka for her. He attempted to convince her to dump Hiroto, with no success. Not knowing Bill too well, Natsumi began to worry that he might try and rape her. Natsumi was then reminded of the similar experience that prompted her and her family to move to Dômino. Back in Tôkyô, Natsumi worked as a waitress at the Honky Tonk Café in Shinjuku-ku, Ginji and Ban's favorite hangout. Her employer and manager of the establishment, a 36-year-old Chinese man named Paul Wan, had seemed like such a kind man. After he attempted to sexually molest her during a Christmas party, neither Natsumi nor her parents felt safe living in Shinjuku anymore. Shûji cared deeply for the safety and purity of his lovely daughter, Fuyumi simply cared for her safety. Even though Paul became one of the few rapists in Tôkyô who didn't get away with what he tried to do, the Mizuki family didn't feel that safe living there anymore. Paul was eventually deported back to China, and the Honky Tonk shut down. Another reason why the GetBackers moved to Dômino was because they no longer had a place to hang out between missions, other than Ban's car, which they already used for sleeping in. Hevn followed her two male friends to Dômino, knowing that her childhood friend Mai lived there.
Anyway, as Natsumi remained in shock over what an intoxicated and horny Bill had just said about his girlfriend Shizuka, someone knocked on the door. As soon as Bill heard Shizuka's sweet, sexy voice calling his name from behind the door, he came to his senses. He apologized to Natsumi, and begged her not to tell Shizuka or anyone else what he had just said. Natsumi promised nothing. She opened up the door, letting Shizuka inside. Bill continued to plead with Natsumi up until the point where she finally told Shizuka about what he had said about her. An upset and crying Shizuka then broke up with him. As Shizuka escorted Natsumi home, they were accosted by Kikka and her Black Sorceress friends. They had apparently seen what had just transpired in Bill's apartment via a magical viewing portal. They had also somehow learned of what happened between Natsumi and Paul back in Tôkyô. Shizuka and Natsumi were then teleported with Kikka and company's back to Kakutô's "base of operations," where Natsumi's memories of the experience were erased. As the two 18-year-old cuties suddenly found themselves stripped completely naked, and being made love to by Kakutô and all of his buxom female henchwomen. It was during this one-man-and-many-women orgy that Shizuka and Natsumi were blessed with the magical spells that gave them large breasts with the ability of lactation (completely with the surging hormones necessary to allow it), protection against pregnancy and sexually-transmitted diseases (although they could still have children if both partners wanted a child to result from a screw), and increasing their desire for sex greatly. When the orgy was over (it had ended when Kakutô tried to insert his cock into the pussy of one of the two virgin girls, and got kicked in the testicles), Shizuka and Natsumi were teleported back to their residences. All of their clothes were also sent back, except for their bras (which no longer fit their expanded bosoms), and not on their bodies.
Bill apologized to Natsumi the next day. However, at the last minute before trying to get back together with Shizuka, Bill saw an incredible opportunity. The opportunity to try and become Anzu's boyfriend! After apologizing, he told Shizuka that the two of them should stay friends. Shizuka agreed, because deep down, she secretly wanted to become either Seto Kaiba's or Ryô Bakura's girlfriend. Bill eventually became Anzu's boyfriend, and Shizuka became Seto's maid and love toy before becoming Ryô's girlfriend. Natsumi continued being Hiroto's girlfriend.
Natsumi pushed her chair out from the table, and stood up. "I'm finished." She picked up her dishes, and carried them the short distance over to the sink. As Natsumi did this, Bill's brown eyes stared at her tight, 30" ass. His morning cock started to become hard as he mentally removed Natsumi's miniskirt and panties. Helping his morning wood achieve full mast status, Natsumi was also wearing black nylon stockings over her delicious legs. He loved girls who wore stockings or pantyhose, especially his girlfriend Anzu, who had one of the nicest pairs of legs he'd ever seen. He especially loved it when Anzu wore stockings with her cute school uniform. The other girls that still attended high school also wore stockings on occasion, sometimes pantyhose. They knew how much Bill and Hiroto loved girls wearing them. Anzu and Natsumi were the girls who usually wore stockings; when Shizuka and Miho learned of Bill's and Hiroto's fetish, they also started wearing stockings from time to time.
As soon as Natsumi had her dishes in the sink, she glanced over her shoulder at Bill, who was obviously ogling her behind. She smiled and giggled cutely. "Are you staring at my heinie, Bill-chan?! Hee hee hee! (^_^)" She wiggled her pert butt from side to side, arousing Bill even more.
Totally mesmerized, Bill had no option but to tell the truth. "Yes...!"
Natsumi held onto the edge of the counter as she bent over, continuing to tease Bill with her skirt-covered ass. Her skirt was lifted up slightly by the curvature of her buttocks, allowing Bill to see the black straps of the garter belt that was holding up her stockings. She was still wiggling her rear end, driving Bill berserk with desire. His hard-on was raging inside his pants and underwear.
"Ohhh...You want to _fuck_ my ass, don't you, Bill-chan?" moaned Natsumi, grabbing and massaging her left buttcheek through her skirt. She moved her left hand down to the hem of her miniskirt, and slowly lifted the blue garment up, revealing her naked asscheeks. "You tore off my panties last night, so now I have to go to school without them!" Leaving her skirt hiked up around her 22" waist, Natsumi resumed massaging her left asscheek. "When all the boys at school find out that I'm not wearing any bra or panties, they're going to fuck me!" She switched hands, holding herself up against the counter with her left hand, using her right hand to massage her right ass hemisphere. "They'll rip off my cute school uniform, and fuck me in all of my holes until they cum!" She spread her stocking-clothed legs, allowing Bill to see her beautiful, thick bush of raven-black pubic hair. "Oh, just talking about being fucked is making my pussy wet!" She traced her asscrack downwards, moving over her cute little butthole, making herself shudder. "OHHHHH! Oh, God! My ass wants to be fucked, too!" She clutched her sopping-wet hot hole tightly, warm wetjuice drizzling to the floor between her fingers. "*pant* Ohhhhh! I want to be fucked in my pussy _and_ ass! *pant* Please give it to me now, Bill-chan! *pant* *pant* Give it to me in my pussy and ass!"
Bill rose from his seat, his huge erection straining painfully against his pants. Quickly opening up his pants and underwear, Bill freed his incredible nine-inch hard-on. He walked over to Natsumi, and looked down at her perky ass. Fucking either Natsumi's pussy or ass would be a great pleasure to Bill in the morning!
"*pant* *pant* Hurry up, Bill-chan!" pleaded a pink-cheeked Natsumi. "Hurry up and fuck me! *pant* *pant* Ohhhh! I don't care which hole you start with! *pant* Just fuck me!"
With Natsumi's cute butt sticking up in the air, Bill knew right away that he wanted to screw it first. Positioning himself by reaching out and grabbing onto the edge of the counter, Bill slowly pushed his precumming cockhead into Natsumi's tight asshole.
"*gasp* Ohhh... *gasp* Ohhhhh...! Shove your cock into my ass...!" moaned Natsumi as her anus was slowly filled with Bill's meatrod. As soon as he had his entire dick inside of Natsumi's rectum, Bill savored the feeling for several seconds before proceeding to fuck the tight little orifice. He moved his prick in and out slowly at first, but very quickly increased his speed, pounding Natsumi's craphole as hard as he could fuck it.
"Oh, Bill-chan! *pant* Ohhh! *pant* Ohhh! Fuck my tight little Japanese heinie! *gasp* Ohhhh! Fuck it with your huge American cock!" moaned Natsumi, her cumhole becoming hotter and wetter as she felt Bill's love pole slamming deep into her asshole. She could feel Bill's upper crotch slamming against her lower cheeks, slapping hard against them as he plowed her pooper. The intense fucking action caused Natsumi's braless, queen-sized mammaries to jiggle back and forth underneath the straining fabric of her thin uniform top. Her nipples were also straining against the taut fabric, well-defined beneath the white material. The pressure the cotton/polyester garment was placing on her erect nips was both exciting and tormenting, an amazing combination. It being morning, her mammary glands were surging with activity, utilizing her racing hormones to produce large amounts of milk. Her milktanks were already quite full, and were slowly becoming fuller. Pretty soon, Natsumi would be unable to hold back her mommy juice, and would start to lactate. It seemed that the girls with the larger breasts (sizes "G" and up) had the greatest difficulty holding back their baby juice when their arousal was near or at its zenith. Hevn was among this small group, as were a couple of other girls. F-cuppers Anzu and Miho, and the triple-E-cupper Shizuka seemed to exhibit the greatest skill when it came to holding back their milkloads during times of intense sexual pleasure. It was probably due to this that their mother's milk was considered the sweetest of all the girls, not that the milk of all the super-endowed girls didn't taste like Heaven. It was probably the Black Magic, but the cum of these three goddesses was just as sweet as their milk, if not sweeter. Put them together, strip them naked, and it was a three-course dessert.
"*pant* *pant* Ohhh...! *pant* Natsumi-chan...! Ohhh...! *gasp* Your asshole feels so good in the morning...!" panted Bill, staring down at Natsumi's ass as he pounded it. With her skirt hiked up, he could see the straps of her garter belt, as well as the actual belt itself. When she first came to his apartment last night to have sex with him, Natsumi was wearing an expensive black satin bra (along with a matching pair of panties, it had been a present from Hevn, as congratulations for finally losing her virginity), along with a pair of plain white cotton panties that were quite thin and easily-rippable. It was a pair she had purchased from a package, a package that contained several pairs of shoddily-manufactured panties. Bill thought this to be a very unusual combination, it was as if Natsumi was expecting him to destroy her panties out of lust. It was a very likely possibility, she knew that he loved tearing girls' clothes. What confused Bill now was why she wasn't wearing her bra now, the sexy garment was still sitting on the coffee table between the couch and television.
"{Natsumi-chan's tits...!}" The image of Natsumi's naked "EEE" rack suddenly appeared in Bill's mind, making him salivate, and making the black-haired schoolgirl's ass feel even more pleasurable to fuck with his morning wood. It was now obvious to him now why Natsumi wasn't wearing her bra--boys loved girls with no bras. They loved it whenever they discovered that an extremely cute and/or sexy schoolgirl had not included a bra and/or panties with her uniform that day. The idea of a girl's breasts bouncing and her pussy oozing freely drove them mad with lust, especially when those boys were Yûgi's male friends, whose hormones were raging as a result of Ms. Yamiuchi's Black Magic. Yûgi and his male friends had fucked most of the attractive women in Dômino High, students _and_ teachers. Anzu and her female friends had also made love to those same women.
"*pant* *pant* OHHH! *pant* OHHH! Bill-chan!" Natsumi moaned, her pretty blue eyes and little mouth hanging half-open, her cute cheeks flushed. "Ohhhh... *gasp* I love your cock just as much as Hiroto-kun's! *gasp* *pant*"
Bill grinned widely as a result of Natsumi's compliment. "And I love your ass just as much as Anzu's! *pant* *pant*" He continued to slam his manhood hard and deep into Natsumi's tight little poophole, his groin striking her pink asscheeks repeatedly. Natsumi's entire body lurched forward each time it was thrust into by Bill's cock, causing her huge, braless milkfruits to jiggle. With each of these mighty thrusts into her rectum, Natsumi's super-sensitive and super-erect nipples tingled sharply with both pleasure and the building-up of milk within her milkjugs. Her large milkcaps were still straining hard against her cute uniform top, bringing the schoolgoddess even more delight/suffering. She wanted to have her breasts touched and squeezed, to have her nipples pleasured and pinched, and she also wanted to lactate. Her girl nectar was flowing hard from her fish hole, raining onto the linoleum floor between her tootsies, or flowing over her mound and down her thighs, soaking both her thick black muff and sexy black stockings.
Unable to stop thinking about Natsumi's rack, Bill lowered his right hand down to her jiggly bosom, while still using his left hand to hold himself up. He gave Natsumi's right mommy juice machine a good squeeze through her tight shirt, quickly finding her nipple and giving it a good pinch.
"*gasp* BILL-CHAAAAN!" squealed Natsumi throwing her head back from the sudden spike of pleasure. A sharp tingle of delight shot all throughout her milk-bloated milkglobes, starting from her super-stiff, super-sensitive, stretched-out-shirt-covered suckholes. "OHHHH! *pant* *pant* My breasts! *pant* *gasp* I want you to drink my milk! *pant* *pant* OHHHH! Drink my milk after you're done fucking my ass! *gasp* *pant* *pant*"
Bill continued squeezing Natsumi's melon, and pinching her titstem. "*pant* *pant* Mmmm... *pant* If I'm going to drink your milk..." He moved his hand up to the top button of Natsumi's uniform. "Ohhh... *pant* ...I'm going to have to open up your sexy uniform...!" He undid the button with his fingers, then started on the next button down. Undoing her buttons while fucking her ass at the same time was a tricky procedure. As soon as he got several of her buttons undone, the folds of Natsumi's plump cleavage burst forth from her shirt.
"*gasp* Ohhh...Bill-chan..." Natsumi grabbed onto the left side of her shirt, while Bill clutched the right side, slowing down his fucking slightly. They slowly pulled the two halves of her shirt apart, until her ivory milkballoons popped out. As the delicious spheres were slowly freed from their uniform prison, their bearer let out a small gasp as her rock-hard nipples were brushed against both her and Bill's fingers, being bent over in the direction opposite her shirt was being pulled. As soon as they were freed from her shirt, Natsumi's big, chocolate-brown nipples popped back up to their full height. Natsumi let out a small coo as her sensitive, erect nipples were exposed to the air. With Natsumi's shirt being held open by her massive breasts, which were now bouncing and jiggling around freely, Bill grabbed onto the right sphere. As he gave it a good squeeze, Natsumi grabbed onto her left tit, and gave it an equally-good squeeze. "Bill-chan! Ohhhh! *gasp* Ohhh! *pant* Ohhhh, my breasts are so full of milk!" She pinched her painfully-erect milksprayer hard between her fingers. "*gasp* Ohh, my nipples are so hard, they hurt! Ohhhhh! *pant* *pant* My milk wants to come out of my nipples _so badly_!"
Bill pinched Natsumi's right nip between his fingers as hard as he could. "*pant* *pant* You've just made me thirsty for your breast milk, Natsumi-chan..." He wiggled the tall poles of Natsumi's milkspheres around slightly, still pinching them hard. "*pant* *pant* *pant* Ohhhhh ...and you've also made me hungry for your boobs...!" Releasing her nipple from his fingers, Bill gave Natsumi's titcap a few strong flicks with his pointer finger, then ran his digit around her perfectly-round areola. Natsumi's areolae were a slightly-brighter shade of brown than her nipple. "Ohhhh! *pant* I'm going to cum in your ass... *gasp* *pant* ...and then suck your breasts dry!"
"*pant* *pant* *pant* Yes! Ohhhhh! *pant* *gasp* Cum into my ass! OHHHHH! *pant* Fill my ass with your cum!" cried Natsumi, cherishing having Bill's ten-inch manmeat plunging hard and deep into her cute schoolgirl butt, and having the 21-year-old man's hand playing with one of her delicious grapefruits and its very hard mommy juice blaster. Her sweet, 18-year-old pussy was still pouring horny water onto the floor, and down her stocking-clad legs. Her pink, ½" clit was fully excited, soaked with her crystal-clear wetness and craving to be pleasured. Natsumi wished that she had a hand available to touch her snatch, but she was using one of her hands to hold up her body, and her other hand to pleasure her breast. Bill also wished that he could touch more of Natsumi's young body, but he was using one of his hands to hold up his own body, and his other hand to pleasure her other breast. Natsumi desperately wanted to have her cunt touched, or better yet, fucked. She briefly considered asking Bill to fuck her pussy when he was done with her ass, but she wanted her tétàs to be milked even more. It seemed that she would have to wait until later to be screwed in the cocksqueezer...
"*pant* OHHHH! NATSUMI-CHAN!" shouted Bill, feeling an orgasm getting ready to go off within his crotch. "*pant* OHH! *pant* I'M GETTING READY TO CUM!" He continued to bang Natsumi's bunghole with his thick member, feeling the raven-tressed lovely's sphincter attempting to close around his rapidly-moving flesh rod, which had been giving him great excitement ever since he started fucking her shithole. Now that Bill was approaching his climax, Natsumi's asshole seemed to feel even tighter around his cock, more pleasurable. Natsumi's milkbomb and its nipple felt even more exciting to be squeezing as his climax neared.
"*pant* *pant* *pant* THEN _CUM_!" squealed Natsumi, both of her tits and nipples churning with baby feed as they were squeezed, played with, and enjoyed. Her pussy was still drooling onto the floor and down her legs, her clit tingling and begging to be touched. "OHHHH! *pant* CUM INTO MY BUTT! *gasp* OHHHHH! HURRY UP AND CUM INTO MY BUTT!" Her eyes were half-open and cloudy, her mouth half-open and occasionally drooling into the sink. Her right hand was starting to feel weak, experiencing minor difficulty in supporting her body, which was also feeling somewhat weakened by the pleasure.
Bill, however, was not weakened at all. If anything, he felt stronger as he got ready to go off inside Natsumi's ass. "*pant* *pant* OHHHHHH! *pant* *pant* *gasp* I'M CUMMING, NATSUMI-CHAN! HYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" yelled Bill, spraying his seed straight into Natsumi's anus. He gave Natsumi's left breast a strong squeeze as he came, also giving her nipple a strong pinch.
"*gasp* OH, BILL-CHAAAANN!" cried Natsumi as she felt Bill's warm cum filling her rectum. She also gave her right fruit a great squeeze, and her nipple a great pinch. Her raining pussy nearly orgasmed from the delight she was feeling.
Bill pulled out of Natsumi's bunghole upon completing his orgasm, releasing her bosom from his grasp. Natsumi fell to her knees, sweating hard all over, catching her breath. Her hand remained clutching her sweaty milkbag, her finger still pinching her cute nip. Her wetness was still running onto the floor, into a large puddle that her stockinged legs were barely avoiding. Bill's cum was dripping from her asshole, onto the floor and mingling with her hotjuice.
As he caught his own breath, Bill's cock remained erect from the anticipation of sucking on Natsumi's teats and consuming her mommy juice, as well as the sight of the schoolgirl/waitress/maid/cheerleader/stripper squeezing her own plump baby feeder. Also keeping his dick at full mast was the sight of Natsumi's cute, size-6 feet. The ticklish soles and tasty toes of her tootsies encased in dark nylon made it impossible for Bill to go flaccid.
Natsumi slowly stood back up, and turned towards Bill, with both of her hands cupping her ample chest. She looked down at Bill's cock, noticing the small bead of cum that remained on the very tip of his huge manhood. "Ooh...hold on a minute, Bill-chan..." Removing her hands from her breasts, Natsumi knelt down before Bill, and grabbed his meatstick with her right hand. She licked up the droplet of cum from his cockhead, swallowed it, and looked up at Bill's face. "I always try to consume as much cum as I can." She released his penis, stood back up, and resumed cupping her EEE's in her feminine hands. As her soft hands pressed against her fully-stiff and sensitive nipples, the warm milk that they were holding back became incredibly difficult to hold back. Her udders were so full! They just _had_ to be milked!
"*pant* *pant* Okay, Bill-chan...ohhhh... *pant* ...please drink my milk, now!" She sat down in the chair where Bill had been sitting, holding her hands in her skirt-covered lap.
Bill stepped up to Natsumi, and took a moment to admire the sight before him: a cute teenage girl in a school uniform, her bountiful breasts spilling out of it, her big nipples hard and begging to be sucked. His morning wood remained fully stiff, still protruding from his pants. He wanted to do more to Natsumi than just plow her ass and drink from her milkjugs. He wanted to do _everything_ to her. Alas, there wasn't enough time for everything, he had to leave for work very soon. Natsumi also had to leave for school a short time later, where she would have sex with many boys and girls, her friends included. There wasn't as much sex at Bill's workplace, but he still experienced the occasional romp. From time to time, Mai or Hevn (who worked at night) would show up and surprise him during a break period or lunch. His girlfriend Anzu had even shown up on a few occasions, playing hooky, but willing to deal with the consequences. He _had_ fucked a couple of female coworkers before. One of them had been a young woman who had apparently been in love with him, and Bill didn't want to break her heart by telling her he already had a girlfriend. The other one had been one of Bill's bitchy and annoying coworkers that a small group of male employees wanted to gangbang and torment, after word somehow leaked out that the bitchy coworker was into bondage and torture...
Bill moved a step closer to Natsumi. "Natsumi-chan, will you be having lots of sex today at school?"
"What does _that_ have to do with you milking me?" asked a very impatient Natsumi.
"Nothing...I'm just curious," was Bill's answer.
"Well...I'll be having sex with Hiroto-kun, of course..." began Natsumi. "He started fucking Shizuka-chan and I much more often when Miho-chan moved away..." She smiled lightly. "Mmm, Shizuka-chan...I think I'll have sex with her, too...! *sigh* I miss Miho-chan..."
Bill sighed softly. "I miss Miho-chan, too. It was pretty depressing to had to have said good-bye to her a second time." He and Miho had been friends for a long time, since he first came to Japan several years ago, when he first arrived in Japan after he had lost nearly everything in a terrorist attack on the Minneapolis/Saint Paul region. While the attack was the doing of Kanzaki Worldwide, the nation that was still reeling from the effects of what the media referred to as "9/11," initially assumed the attack was the work of al-Qaeda. Kanzaki denied having any sort of involvement with this tragedy, however, she claimed that she was thankful for Osama bin Laden and his destructive act of hatred against the United States. She stated that the total destruction of the World Trade Center had brought about, in the words of her general Ayako Hanafuda, "the pussification of America." Bill had come to Japan in order to get a fresh start, to start all over again after the attack. Dômino seemed to be one of the best places for him to live. He had first met Miho on a trip to Kurobara Kingdom, the same trip during which he met Anzu and her family, and the same trip that was ruined by Kanzaki Worldwide's terrorist attack on Baraen. She and Bill were quick to become close friends, developing romantic and sexual feelings for each other deep down. Miho could easily sympathize with the black-haired man over the loss of all of his loved ones back home, she herself had just lost her original mother Mio in the attacks, as well as her older step-sister Riho. She and Bill continued to be good friends, their feelings of love and desire towards each other becoming dormant as they fell in love with other people. Miho became Ryô's boyfriend, while Bill became a couple with Shizuka. Miho lost her virginity to Ryô, while Shizuka was quick to separate from Bill when he became Anzu's boyfriend, and lose her cherry to Seto. Unlike Shizuka, Miho didn't regret losing her "V" to the one that took it as much.
Now Natsumi couldn't stop thinking about Miho. Not just about her as a friend, but about her as a girlfriend. Not only did Natsumi find Miho to be a very kind and cheerful young woman, she found her to be a very beautiful and perky young woman, with an incredible body. Ever since she first made love to Hevn, Natsumi all of a sudden started finding other females to be quite attractive, making her pussy dampen. After attending a "slumber party" with Anzu, Shizuka, and Miho, Natsumi was able to accept the fact that she was now bisexual. It wasn't long before all of the girls considered themselves bisexual, making love to both men _and_ women.
"Ohh, Miho-chan...!" moaned Natsumi, her mind filling with images of Miho, either totally naked or wearing very cute or sexy outfits. The images of Miho naked consisted of her in various sexual positions, being fucked in either one or two orifices, or being totally gangbanged. The images of her in various outfits consisted of her in her school uniform, a sailor-style school uniform, her waitress uniform from the Dômino Maid Café, her maid uniform that she wore whenever she worked at the Kaiba mansion, her school Gym uniform, her school swimsuit, a bikini, her cheerleader uniform, a nurses' uniform, a catgirl outfit, a bunny girl outfit, a Gothic Lolita, glasses...
Then came images of Miho wearing those outfits while being fucked in many different ways...
"*pant* *pant* OHHHH, MIHO-CHAN!" All of the ecchi thoughts Natsumi was having of Ribbon-chan had made her unbearably horny. Her snatch was pouring wetness all over her miniskirt, and her nipples were painfully hard as the pressure to hold back her milk doubled. She now desired Miho more than ever, as well as Bill drinking her mommy juice more than ever. While she could have Bill drinking from her milksacks, having Miho would be impossible.
"Thinking about Miho-chan, Natsumi-chan?" asked Bill, looking down at Natsumi's dampening skirt.
"*pant* *pant* I am...!" a blushing Natsumi admitted, also looking down at her skirt.
Bill sighed. "I think about Miho-chan a lot, too..." He smiled as he thought about Miho. His initial thoughts of her featured her fully clothed, but with his erect manhood and burning hormones, the purple-haired honey's clothes completely vanished (except for her ribbon, of course). Her breasts were the same size they were when he last saw her, a juicy F-cup, having been expanded by the same magic that had expanded the busts of all the other girls. Her nipples were stiff and ready to be sucked; and her pussy was damp and ready to be either eaten or fucked. Her beautiful and perky ass became visible as Miho's body was turned one-hundred-eighty degrees by Bill's imagination. Miho was looking over her shoulder at him, smiling in a naughty fashion, blushing lightly.
"I love you, Bill-chan...please fuck me...!" spoke Miho, in her very cute voice.
"{Miho-chan...!}" Bill's brown eyes rolled back as the naked, horny Miho in his mind continued to entice him. His hard-on began to ooze with precum as Miho's body turned back to its original position, her breasts and pussy once again facing him.
"Bill-chan..." Miho's hand began to slowly rub her pussy. "Ohhhhh! *gasp* Oh, Bill-chan! *pant* Ohhhhh! Please fuck Miho! *pant* *pant* Give me your cock!" She closed her eyes, a pink blush glowing below them.
"{Miho-chan, I want to fuck you so badly!}" spoke Bill's mind.
Miho changed her bodily position once again, assuming the doggy-style position, teasing Bill with her sexy butt and drooling pussy. Bill could also see the ivory soles of Miho's bare feet, as well as the tips of her toes, which was something that drove him wild. All the girls knew how much Bill loved girls' feet. He couldn't have been more excited to find out how much Anzu loved her own feet, as well as other girls' feet. He remembered how thrilled he was when Anzu first bared her feet for him, allowing him to enjoy and pleasure them. He wasn't the first to be able to do such a thing to Anzu's lovely feet. Apparently, Anzu had surrendered her unclothed tootsies to Hiroto earlier on, not too long after learning that he had a foot fetish. As he found himself having sex with the other girls, Bill discovered that they possessed bare feet that were just as beautiful as Anzu's. Of course, he still loved Anzu's feet the most, hers being the most sensitive... (^_^)
"Hurry, Bill-chan...ohhhhh...Put your cock in my pussy...!" desperately moaned Miho, looking back at Bill over her shoulder, her desperate expression alone being enough to lower his resistance to near zero...
"Bill-chan? BILL-CHAN!" Natsumi's voice shattered Bill's fantasy of Miho, bringing him back to reality. "Bill-chan, are you okay?"
"I'm fine! I'm all right, Natsumi-chan," assured Bill, upon returning to the real world.
"I've just had an idea, Bill-chan," said Natsumi, still struggling to hold back her milk. "Why don't we go with Hiroto-kun to Shirabara this Saturday? When he goes to have sex with Miho-chan at seven-twenty, we'll join in!"
Every Saturday evening at precisely 7:20 P.M., Yûgi and all of his affected friends became overpowered by incredible sexual desire, desire that could only be sated by fucking a certain girl in all of her orifices. It was a curse that Kikka had cast. The girl Yûgi had to fuck silly in order to temporarily alleviate the curse was Anzu, which was pretty much the only thing he liked about the Black Magic spell. This spell also forced Katsuya to bang Shizuka, which was something the two siblings had often fantasized about before. Bill was forced to screw Mai, a woman he had merely considered a friend beforehand. Seto was forced to fuck Ishizu, a woman for whom he had no feelings of desire, the dark-skinned hottie having no feelings for him, either. Saturdays were probably more chaotic than the other six days of the week for Yûgi and his friends.
Hiroto also happened to be a victim of Kikka's curse. Every Saturday evening at 7:20, Hiroto and Miho would suddenly be overcome with extremely strong horniness, which would not let up until the couple fucked until they were completely exhausted. When Miho's family moved away, it created a great problem for Hiroto, which he was quick to solve. Every Saturday (he was able to get out of school early, thanks to Anzu "sweet-talking" the principal), Hiroto flew out to Shirabara to have sex with Miho every evening. Natsumi occasionally accompanied him, occasionally joining in on the action. Seto was more than happy to finance his weekly trips to Baraen, being able to sympathize with his plight.
"What about Mai?" asked Bill. "Remember, I'm supposed to fuck her at the same time?"
Natsumi smiled. "Oh, right. I suppose we could take her along...and have a five-way...! (^_^)"
Bill smiled back. "I like that. Let's go for it."
Natsumi's expression suddenly turned extremely desperate. "*pant* *pant* *pant* Bill-chan, why aren't you milking me?! *gasp* *pant* Hurry up and milk me, before I spray milk all over!"
"Heh heh heh...!" chuckled Bill, grinning evilly. "You know, on second thought...I'm not thirsty...!"
"WH-WHAT?!" Natsumi's blue eyes widened. "*pant* B-but I'm going to explode! *gasp* Ohhhh! _Please_ drink my milk!"
Continuing to grin, Bill grabbed his still-erect cock, rubbing its head with his thumb. "..._However_...your breasts are looking _very_ nice to me now...!" He stepped closer towards Natsumi, still grasping his cock.
"*pant* *pant* I-if my breasts are looking nice to you..." Natsumi stared at Bill's juicy member. "*pant* *pant* Ohhhhh...then why don't you _suck on them_?! *gasp* Ohhh... *pant* Suck on them, and drink my milk!"
Bill shook his head. "I just told you: I'm not thirsty."
Natsumi's eyes continued to stare at Bill's manhood as her tits churned and boiled with milk, her chocolate-colored mommy juice shooters painfully hard and tingling. Her furry baby hole was still soaking her miniskirt, her coral-pink clitty super-aroused and tingling just as hard as her nipples. Her warm teen mouth was filling with saliva as she stared at Bill's dick, his left hand squeezing the thick love rod, rubbing the very head with his thumb. It was now obvious to her--she was being teased. She then remembered Anzu telling her of being subjected to a similar torture when she was with Bill, during one of their many love-making sessions. After making out with him for a little while, Bill handcuffed her to the bedposts, and ate her out after removing her pants and panties. After she climaxed, Anzu found that she really needed to lactate. (This wasn't too long after her breasts were enhanced and given the ability to do so.) Bill decided to torment her, to forbid her to lactate, until she couldn't take it anymore. He removed her socks and tickled her all over (something that the brunette teen really loved), and fucked her pussy and breasts, resulting in two more orgasms. He also invited Hevn over from next door, along with a few other girls who were planning on having an all-girl orgy with her (Ginji and Ban were out on a mission). He had the girls get topless, then drink milk from each other's tits (Bill drank from Hevn's lady melons, along with another girl), as well as feed Anzu their titty juice. As the girls removed the rest of their clothes and proceeded to have their orgy, Anzu struggled super-hard to hold back her milk as she suddenly found herself in the middle of it. Bill had said that if she lactated without his permission, he would leave her handcuffed to the bed until morning. Anzu was successful in keeping her mommy juice bottled up, and Bill rewarded her by tearing open her shirt and tearing away her bra, and drinking her milk. From then on, "milk torture" became quite popular among the girls.
Now fully understanding that what Bill was doing to her was for his own enjoyment, Natsumi did her best to play along. "Ohhhhh! *gasp* Oh, _pleeeease_ milk me! *pant* Ohhh! *pant* I'll do anything! *pant* *pant* I'll be your slave for the rest of the day!"
Bill continued pointing his hard-on at Natsumi, continuing to grin. "I _don't want_ to drink your milk, Natsumi-chan..." His thumb moistened his purple cockhead with precum from his dickhole. "At least, not _now_..."
"Well, what do you want to do?!" Natsumi asked impatiently. "OHHHH! *gasp* OHHHHH! *pant* I _really_ need to be milked, and I _really_ need to get to school! *gasp* *pant* *pant*"
"You've got a point, Natsumi-chan," agreed Bill, removing his hand from his cock. "I have to go to work. So, if you'll cooperate with me, we can both be on our ways much quicker. Now, lie down on the floor." He gestured towards the floor next to the table.
"Okay..." Natsumi stood up, then laid down on the floor. "What are you going to do with me?"
Bill positioned himself over Natsumi's 22-inch hips. "I'm going to fuck your breasts. Your big, sensitive, milk-filled breasts."
Natsumi's pretty eyes widened again. "*gasp* Oh-no! Not that! *pant* I won't make it! *pant* My titties are so full, I'll lose control! *pant* Ohhhh...!"
"If you _do_ lose control..." Bill paused as he thought up a punishment. He considered not letting her come along when he and Mai went to Shirabara that weekend, but quickly dismissed that punishment as being _too_ cruel. He also considered making her his slave for the rest of the day, but she had already offered to do so as a reward for milking her. He also wanted her punishment to be mildly sexual in nature, something that she would both hate _and_ enjoy...
"...then your punishment shall be _severe_!" was the completion of Bill's sentence. There was just so much he could do to Natsumi as punishment! He lowered his body, Natsumi's hips between his legs, his long cock already in contact with the space between her tits. "Now, let's do this."
"Okay...!" Natsumi squeaked. Slowly pushing her sweet 32-EEE's together, her breathing increased slightly as her hands applied force to her huge melons. "*gasp* Ohhhh!" As her grapefruits pressed against both each other and Bill's penis, the ebony-tressed schoolhoney's thick nipples became nearly twice as tingly, straining nearly twice as hard to hold back their milky loads. As Bill began to slowly push his love staff in and out of the space between her mega mammaries, he stared down at Ms. Mizuki squeezing her ultra udders together, making them bulge out. Natsumi's nummy nipples pointed upwards from the fleshy curvature of her giant globes, the slight-curving-upwards of her areolae gave her nipples an impressive height. Natsumi's nipples were quite tall, standing at a height of roughly three-quarters of an inch when fully erect. Hevn's nips stood out at a height of 1½" when stimulated, while Anzu's managed a solid one inch. While Anzu's milkholes weren't the largest, they certainly seemed to be the most sensitive...
"*pant* *pant* *pant* How're you holding up, Natsumi-chan?" Bill panted, plowing Natsumi's 18-year-old dairy spheres harder.
"Ohhhhh! *gasp* Bill-chan! *gasp* Ohhhhh! *gasp* Not very well!" Natsumi answered, staring up at Bill, who returned her stare.
"*pant* *pant* Well, try and hang in there!" replied Bill, fucking Natsumi's cleavage harder and faster.
Natsumi continued to stare up at Bill with a mixed look of desperation and arousal. Her eyes were half-open, her cheeks bright pink. "*pant* Ohhhhh...I'll try! *pant* *pant* Ohhhh...My tits are so full of milk... *gasp* *pant* ...I don't think I'll make it!" Her eyes widened. "Ohhhh...! *gasp* But I'll try!"
Bill smiled. "That's the spirit... *pant* *gasp* Hold back your milk successfully... *pant* *pant* ...and I may reward you later on!" His eyes moved back down to his cock, which he was still using to fuck Natsumi's breasts, his own hips moving back and forth as fast as he could move them. Natsumi's soft and gentle hands were still pushing her fruits together. This created a warm, tight, and soft atmosphere for his huge prick to fuck. The head of his 21-year-old manhood emerged from the top of Natsumi's cleavage each time he thrust forward, nearly striking the cute blue bow of the schoolgirl's uniform. Merely rocking his hips back and forth didn't seem like the most fun away to reach orgasm while titty-fucking. He wanted the receipient of the titty-fucking to help out, as well...
"Natsumi-chan... *pant* *pant* ...could you...ohhhh... *pant* ...move your breasts a little...?" asked Bill, slowing down. "You know... *gasp* ...move them up and down...?"
"Okay..." Natsumi nodded weakly as she complied, slowly moving her breasts up and down Bill's manmeat. "*gasp* AAAHH! *gasp* Ohhhh... *pant* Ohhhh! Oh, God! *gasp* Ohhhh! *pant* I can feel my milk moving inside my titties! *gasp* Aaaahh! *gasp* Ohhhh! Oh, I don't think I'm going to last too much longer!" With her hands pressing harder against her bosom, she could actually feel the warm baby meal within her baby feed bags boiling and churning, ever-so-slowly creating more of the sweet fluid. Pressure was building up within her magically-enhanced mammary glands, creating an incredibly-full sensation in both of her tits, her mouth-watering and lip-smacking nipples mega-erect and straining from the mix of excitement and pleasure.
"That's better..." Bill sighed as he slowed down his hip movements greatly, thrusting forward much more slowly. With Natsumi now doing most of the work, Bill decided to take it easy, and enjoy the feeling of the black-haired girl's muskmelons squeezing and massaging his large cock. He didn't want to stop moving entirely, otherwise he wouldn't be truly tit-fucking Natsumi, and hence it wouldn't be as satisfying. Besides, his dick moving forward and backwards while Natsumi's breasts moved up and down at the same speed seemed to create a slow-building pleasure within his crotch. He stared down at Natsumi's tétàs as he screwed them, it gave him even more excitement. He loved the sight of the schoolcutie's gargantuan chestbombs being pushed together by her young hands, her thick nipples pointing straight upwards from her perfectly-round areolae, painfully hard as they held back her ballooning load of mommy juice. As his cock was pleasured by Natsumi's milkmakers, his dickhead dribbled precum. It dribbled the slick fluid onto the ivory flesh between Natsumi's gifts, spreading it up and down, as well as depositing a little on her upper chest. Glancing up at Natsumi's face, Bill continued to be aroused by her expression, a mixed expression of lust and strain that resulted from her struggling to hold back her massive loads of milk. Natsumi was so cute when she was being sexually tormented. Bill had always preferred cute girls over sexy girls, although he wouldn't hesitiate to shag a sexy woman if he was sufficiently turned on by her feminine charms. Cute girls seemed to exude an innocent charm that lasted well after they were deflowered, which made them an absolute delight in bed. Bill had fucked mostly cute females during his lifetime, although there were a few sexy females that he had humped. He had had sex with his female friend Mai Kujaku sometime after she had confessed her feelings of love towards him. While he didn't return Mai's feelings of love, Bill still felt it was necessary to show her that he still cared about her a lot. Mai had told him that she had been saving her anal virginity for the right man, a decision she had made after her normal virginity had been taken by someone that had broken up with her. Bill made himself the first to fuck Mai's butt, the two of them making it a very memorable experience.
As brief thoughts of the sexy Mai went through his head, interrupting his focus on the cute Natsumi, brief thoughts of another sexy woman went through his head...

-+*+-

2 B CONTINUED... ...!

-+*+-

Go on to the next chapter! C&C!

-+*+-

Yami Goku: yami_goku720@yahoo.com