Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh-Ji! (Prince of Games) ❯ An Invitation to Destiny, Pt. 3 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Hi!
Welcome to Chapter Four of Yu-Gi-Oh-Ji!
Enjoy!

-+*+-

"Yu-Gi-Oh!" belongs to Kazuki Takahashi, and all the distributors of his work.

"Revolutionary Girl Utena" ("Shôjo Kakumei Utena") belongs to Chiho Saitô, and all the distributors of her work.

"GetBackers" belongs to Yûya Aoki, and all the distributors of his work.

All other series used in this fic belong to their rightful owners, and all the distributors of their work(s).

I am not profiting from the usage of these series' characters and elements.

This is a work of fiction. Any similarity between this and actual people, places, or events is entirely coincidental. For legal purposes, this story may be considered a "parody."

-+*+-

YU-GI-OH-JI! (Prince of Games)
~Chapter 3: "An Invitation to Destiny, Part 3"~
A Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Lemon Mega-Crossover FanFiction Series by Yami Goku

-+*+-

Hevn was in the shower, sanitizing her naked body after a sticky night of love with her two male friends. As she rubbed her soaped-up hands all over her massive, soaking-wet breasts, Hevn closed her eyes and moaned softly. Washing her queen-sized watermelons felt _so good_, especially in the morning, when they were nearly overflowing with sweet mommy's milk. Her big nipples were fully erect and amazingly sensitive to the touch, and had been so since she had woken up. Each time her hands ran over a nipple, she would feel an incredible jolt of delight surge throughout her water-covered form, making her wet pussy even wetter. Each surge of pleasure brought on erotic mental imagery within her brain, mental imagery of a certain black-haired waitress girl...
"Mmmm...oh, God... *pant* Ohhhhhh... *pant* Oh, Natsumi-chan...!" Hevn lost control of her thoughts as she caressed her "G" tits, and their erect nipples. She was unable to stop mentally picturing a naked Natsumi, smiling and blushing cutely, cradling her ample "EEE" chest in her arms...
"Hevn-san...I want you...I need you..." moaned Natsumi, her cute voice soft and breathless.
Hevn released one of her breasts, and moved one of her hands down to her pussy, the wetness flowing from the tight orifice intermixing with the water flowing over the smooth flesh of her inner thighs. She gently caressed the hairless folds of her vulva, pleasuring her large pink clit. The hand at her breast strongly pinched her large, pink, soap-covered nipple. With both of her mammary glands completely filled with milk, the resulting sensation was incredible. The smallest trickle of mommy wine leaked from her nip, quickly blending in with a puff of white foam that clung to the underside of her erect nipple.
"*pant* *pant* Natsumi-chan..." Removing her hands from her rack and crotch, Hevn grabbed an elongated bottle of shampoo/conditioner from the shower rack. Positioning the bottom of the plastic bottle at her gateway, she began to slowly push it into her vagina. The buxom blonde let out a series of soft moans as she slowly inserted the shampoo bottle into her pussy. When 90% of the object was crammed inside of her cunny, Hevn smiled and sighed sexily as she treasured the feeling of having an object inside of her kitty. Her favorite object was a man's penis, although a dildo or any other phallic object would do in a pinch.
"Aaah...yes...!" moaned Hevn, pulling the bottle outwards with both hands, then pushing it back in, then out again. It was very amazing to Hevn how...expandable Black Magic had made the walls of her pussy. It was so much fun seeing what objects she could successfully cram into her pussy, and if they could deliver unto her a decent orgasm.
Pushing and pulling the bottle in and out of her tight snatch faster, crudely simulating a very thick cock, Hevn closed her eyes and moaned louder. Her fantasies immediately switched from Natsumi to those of the only person she desired who possessed a male organ...
"Ohhhhh, Yûgi-chan...please...!" She began to imagine a nude Yûgi standing before her, staring back at her with his innocent amethyst eyes, blushing as he sported an amazing ten-and-a-half-inch erection.
"Hevn-san...please let me fuck you..." spoke Yûgi in his gentle, somewhat-feminine voice.
"*pant* *pant* *gasp* Mmm...Yûgi-chan... *pant* Ohhhh...Fuck me, please...!" moaned Hevn, slamming the bottle in and out of her pussy faster, imagining that Yûgi had already plunged his cock into it. Each forceful plunge of the bottle into her pussy made her gargantuan tits quake all around underneath the cascade of the shower, her extremely thick and erect nipples tingling madly and nearly excreting more milk. "Ohhhhh... *gasp* *pant* *pant* Ohhh... *pant* So big... *pant* *pant* So thick..."
"*pant* Ohhh... *pant* Ohhh, Hevn-san...!" moaned Yûgi, staring up at Hevn with half-open eyes, half-open mouth, and pink cheeks. "You're so tight...!"
Hevn fell back against the wall to her left, her eyes slowly closing, her gold-tressed head falling against her right shoulder. She increased her speed even more, fucking her 22-year-old cunt with the shampoo bottle, wetness pouring out all over the plastic object. While her torso was no longer underneath the shower, her feminine legs were still being rained upon, water falling down the entire length of her ivory legs to her wet feet. Her juicy grapefruits continued to bounce and jiggle around with each thrust of the bottle, her erect milkcaps tingling madly, as if they were attempting to become even harder than they already were. Mommy juice was threatening to burst forth from the tiny holes in the tips of her nips.
"*pant* Ohhh... *pant* Ohhhh...Yûgi-chan... *pant* Ohh... *pant* Ohh...Fuck me with your huge cock..." Hevn continued to moan, slamming the plastic bottle into her hungry, slobbering pussy with a lot of her strength. The bottle was soaked in both her wetness and the shower water. Her eyes were now shut completely, her mouth half open, and she was starting to drool. While Yûgi continued to fuck her hard in her mind, Natsumi was still in her thoughts, watching with interest a short distance away...
"Ohhhh... *pant* *pant* You _love_ watching me being fucked by Yûgi-chan, huh, Natsumi-chan?" Hevn purred, imagining Natsumi staring at her naked body. Natsumi seemed to be very engrossed in the spectacle, especially her shaking breasts and the sight of her pussy being fucked by Yûgi's cock. She really enjoyed being watched by others while having sex, especially others for whom she was horny. Thus, Hevn found the idea of Yûgi watching while she made love to Natsumi arousing, as well. A fantasy she really would've liked to come true was for her to engage in a three-way with Yûgi and Natsumi...
"*gasp* *pant* *gasp* This is making you really horny, isn't it, Natsumi-chan?" gasped Hevn, continuing to fuck herself silly with the long shampoo bottle, making her entire 42-23-35 body shake in perfect rhythm with the pumping action. "Ohhh... *pant* You _love_ watching me have sex... *gasp* *pant* It makes you all wet..."
"Ohhh! *pant* *pant* Ohhhh! *gasp* Yûgi-chan! *gasp* *pant* Yûgi-chan! I'm getting close, Yûgi-chan!" gasped Hevn, leaning her soaking-wet body against the shower wall, ramming the bottle of shampoo in and out of her pussy with the power of both of her hands. Her G-cup mammaries were shaking and bouncing around insanely with every thrust, her large pink nipples fully erect and almost leaking milk. Her tight cunny was squeezing the bottle hard with its strong interior walls, pussy lube pouring out all over the tapioca-colored object, actually dripping off onto the shower mat. Her rosy, ½" clit grinded against the moistened plastic, bringing her amazing pleasure in the form of a crude representation of Yûgi's thick manhood...
"*pant* OHHH! *pant* OHHH! *pant* OHHH! *gasp* OH, FUCK! *gasp* YÛGI-CHAAAN!" Hevn screamed, moments away from an orgasm. She was now fucking herself with the shampoo bottle at maximum speed and intensity, as if it were a cock getting ready to unleash its load into her hot vagina...
"*gasp* OHHHHH! *pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* *gasp* YÛGI-CHAN! HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" Hevn let loose a shrill cry of delight as she climaxed, her head falling onto her right shoulder as the orgasm took over her entire body. A huge rush of cum escaped from her pussy, actually causing the shampoo bottle to fall free of the tightness of her snatch into the tub.
"OHHHHHHHH, FUCK! *gasp* OHHHH, GOD, YES!" Hevn grabbed her massive tits and squeezed and massaged them as her pussy continued to spray hot girlcum into the bathtub. The water-covered blonde continued to lean against the wall, catching her breath.
"*pant* *pant* *pant* *gasp* *pant* Ohhhhhh, Yûgi-chan..." She opened up her eyes halfway. "I wish I could be with you forever..."
Returning to reality, Hevn began to rinse all of the soap and cum off of her sexy body, as well as all of the shampoo out of her long, blond hair. "*sigh* Someday, all off this chaos will end. When it does, Yûgi-chan, I hope that you'll choose me as your soulmate." She quickly finished washing all of the soap and cum off of her body, turned off the shower, and exited the shower. She stood on top of the soft shower mat in her bare feet, which were still soaking wet. The shower mat absorbed most of the water from the soles of her feet. She grabbed a towel from the nearby rack, and began to dry herself off with it. "I know that you've always desired Anzu-chan, and I can see why. She's got it all...youth, beauty, a great personality, a _dynamite_ body...Well, I've got all those things, too..." She finished drying herself off, hung the damp towel back on the rack, not bothering to cover herself up with it. She stepped up to the bathroom mirror, and wiped away just enough of the condensation to see her nude form. "Mmmmm...I don't see how you could _possibly_ resist me, when I've got nearly everything that Anzu-chan has." She leaned forward, smiling at her reflection in the mirror, holding herself up against the edge of the sink. Her mammoth mother's milk machines hung erotically from her chest, their tall and tasty teats totally rigid. "Mmmmmm...!" She shook her body back and forth several times, mimicking the reactions of being fucked from behind, making both of her G-cup grapefruits jiggle back and forth. This motion shook up the milk within her mammary glands, making the two bloated baby juice bags tingle throughout, especially the fully-erect baby feed caps atop the the two amazing spheres of flesh. "A very experienced body that has brought great pleasure to many men, and their cocks..." She stood up straight, and put her hands behind her head, revealing her armpits. The folds of her underarms were perfectly smooth, not a single trace of stubble could be seen. In addition to being perfectly hairless, Hevn's pits smelled very sweet, even without deodorant. She thrust her chest forward with a sexy moan. "I know how much you enjoy big breasts, Yûgi-chan..." She shook her chest from side to side, making her huge tits jiggle. She let out another erotic moan as she felt the mommy juice inside her ultrafruits slosh around inside her swollen,hyperactive milkmaking glands. "Big, plump, juicy, round breasts...with big, perky nipples..." She slowly ran her hands over her G-cups, slowly brushing over her very erect pink nipples. Her big and perky nipples bent downwards as they were flattened by her hands, popping back up as soon as her hands were clear of them. As soon as her hands were clear of her round areolae, Hevn's hands were now holding up her colossal rack from below. "Mmmmmmm...!" She jiggled them up and down several times, then reached up with her index fingers and thumbs, and pinched her nipples. "Ohhhhhh...!" She slowly moved her head back, her eyes closing as her entire 22-year-old body was filled with the pleasure emanating from her nipples. The waves of pleasure traveled all the way down to her pink and puffy clit, stimulating it even more, causing it to tingle much harder than it had previously been. Wetness dribbled from her tight snatch harder and faster. Her hands left her tits, continuing down her body, over her sexy belly. One of her index fingers briefly entered her navel as her hands continued downwards. When her hands reached her crotch, Hevn cooed as she ran one of her hands over her completely-hairless pussy-lips, feeling how smooth it was. This was the product of yet another Black Magic spell cast upon her, a spell that had destroyed all of her pubic follicles, in addition to the follicles on her legs. This made her crotch as smooth as a child's, and prevented pubes from ever growing again. Hevn claimed she was tired of constantly shaving her mons, as had Umeko, who also received the same spell from Kakutô's beautiful Black Sorceresses. Kikka respected the decisions of all the other women that wished to keep their bushes.
"Ohhhhh...!" moaned Hevn, as she caressed her soft, slick sex. Wetjuice quickly covered her fingers and palm as she slowly rubbed her sexy, super-smooth snatch. "*pant* *pant* Ohhhhhhh...!" Her horny juice dribbled onto the floor between her bare tootsies harder, creating a puddle that was slowly increasing in size, close to creeping underneath her sexy feet. She brought her other hand down to her pussy, switching it with the hand that was already there. She brought her wetness-drenched hand up to her mouth, and licked it clean. "Mmm, Yûgi-chan... *lick* *lick* Ohhhh...My pussy juice and cum taste so sweet... *lick* *lick* *lick* *pant* Ohhhhh... *lick* *gasp* *lick* *pant* You're the only person I want drinking my juice and cum...! *pant* *lick* *lick* *pant* Ohhhhh...!" She removed her other hand from her cunt, and licked it clean, as well. "*lick* *lick* *lick* You're also the only one I want fucking my pussy... *lick* *lick* *lick* *lick* ...and my ass... *lick* *lick* ...and my mouth and tits...!" As soon as both of her hands were clean, Hevn picked up Bill's comb, and began to comb her beautiful golden tresses with it. "I _want_ to restrict myself to you and you only, but...I just can't. Not when there's so many other people I want to have sex with." She finished combing her hair, and set the comb back down next to the sink. She exited the bathroom, and walked out towards the kitchen, where she expected Bill to be eating breakfast with Natsumi. When she made it to the tiny kitchen, she wasn't too surprised to find Bill on top of Natsumi, his massive manstick being pleasured by her large lady spheres. The reason she wasn't surprised to see such a thing was because spontaneous acts of sexual intercourse were not uncommon for her and all her friends.
"{Mmmm, Natsumi-chan...}" thought Hevn, "{...how could I forget about you? I wish I could spend my life with you, too!}" Her cheeks turned pink as she stared at Natsumi lying beneath Bill. The obsidian-tressed cutie seemed to have a look of pleasure on her face, mixed in with a small amount of torment as she pleasured the Native American man's sexpole with her über-udders. Natsumi was letting out a small, pretty moan each time she moved her plump breasts up Bill's big, juicy cock. Her nipples were fully erect, tempting Hevn with their deliciousness. The blond bombshell's warm mouth began to fill with warm saliva as she suddenly desired to have one of Natsumi's suckholes in her mouth.
"*pant* *pant* He-Hevn-san! *gasp*" cried Natsumi, looking up at Hevn. "*gasp* Ohhhh! *gasp* Bill-chan is tit-fucking me, and he won't let me lactate! *gasp* *pant* Ohhhhh...!"
Bill looked over his shoulder at Hevn. He wasn't surprised to see that she was still naked after taking her shower. Within the web of sex, staying unclothed for extended periods was a common habit among both genders. Hoping that Hevn would ignore Natsumi's plea, Bill asked a question that was only semi-related. "*pant* *pant* Planning on hanging around here naked again, Hevn-chan? *pant* Ohhh...!"
Hevn nodded. "Yeah. I'll stay naked until it's time to go to work, as usual. If I get cold, I might put a little something on."
Bill smiled as he turned his head back down towards Natsumi. "As usual."
"Ohh, Hevn-san...!" moaned Natsumi, as her cry for help towards her best female friend went unheeded.
"Oh, Natsumi-chan..." Bill moaned back, "*pant* *pant* ...don't deny that you're enjoying this! *pant* *pant*"
Even though she actually _was_ enjoying it to a significant degree, Natsumi still chose to deny it. "*pant* Ohhh! *gasp* I'm _not_ enjoying this! *gasp* *pant* *pant* You're so mean, Bill-chan!"
Bill raised an eye as he grinned. "Stop denying it, Natsumi-chan! *gasp* *pant* Admit that you're enjoying this... *gasp* *pant* ...or else! *gasp*"
"Or else _what_?" cooed Hevn, who had just sat down in the chair behind Bill. "What will you do to Natsumi-chan if she doesn't admit that she's enjoying herself?"
"I... *pant* ...I don't know, Hevn-san..." replied Bill.
Hevn leaned forward. "Well, you'd better think of something quick, before you cum." Her eyes suddenly widened. "Wait, I've got an idea!" She stood back up, and walked over to Natsumi's and Bill's right. "Hey, Bill-chan...How would you like to drink some of _my_ milk?" She held up her ginormous baby juice makers, moaning softly as the touch of her hands sent delightful waves throughout the mammoth girlfruits, making her blood-engorged girlfruit stems tingle extremely hard.
Bill and Natsumi looked up at Hevn. "*pant* I... *pant* ...I don't know...!" panted Bill, unsure whether or not he should satisfy his cravings for breast juice.
Natsumi whimpered softly, as the sight of Hevn cradling her grand girlglobes made the milk within her own maiden muskmelons boil and churn slightly harder.
"Are you sure, Bill-chan?" purred Hevn, jiggling her juice jugs. "Are you sure you don't want to drink my milk? Warm, sweet milk, fresh from my big...bulbous...milk-filled...G-cup boobs?" She caressed her ivory breasts all over, including her rose-pink nipples and darker-rose-pink areolae. "Mmmmmm...Drink my delicious, warm, white mother's milk from my huge, bloated, magically-enhanced, 42-inch tits...drink it from my big, thick, rock-hard, pink nipples...!" She pinched her juicy nipples very hard between her slender fingers, making the mommy fluid within her mammary glands churn and stir. "*gasp* OHHHHHHHHH! *gasp* Ohh, my God! *gasp* My huge titties are so fucking full! Ohhhh! *gasp* *pant* Ohhhhh! The more I touch them... *pant* ...the more I want to lactate!" She continued to play with her nips, tugging them, and twisting them both clockwise and counterclockwise. "OHHHHHH! *gasp* Fuck! *pant* OHHHH! The more I play with my hard nipples... *pant* *pant* ...the more my tasty mommy juice wants to come shooting out from them, spraying all over the place! *pant* *pant* *pant* OHHHHH! *gasp* Oh, God! *pant* *gasp* *pant* *gasp* I don't know if I can keep from spraying milk all over the place for much longer! *gasp*"
Natsumi's eyes were beginning to water from the sheer torment she was going through, Hevn's teasing making it much worse. "*pant* *pant* HEVN-SAN! *gasp* Please don't do that! *pant* Ohhhhh! *pant* This is hard enough as it is!"
Hevn removed her hands from her grand chest. "All right, Natsumi-chan." She turned her head towards the refrigerator. "You know, Bill-chan, I haven't had breakfast yet."
Bill turned his head toward Hevn again. "Help yourself."
Hevn sashayed over to the fridge, and opened it up. To Natsumi's shock, Hevn pulled out a bottle of 2% milk. "Mmmmmmm...miiillk...!" She held it up to her eyes with her right hand. "Mmm, this looks like _very good_ milk! Fresh, white, and _sweet_! Ooh, I can't _wait_ to drink this _very delicious, sweet milk_! There's nothing like a nice and cold bottle of _milk_ after a nice and hot shower!"
"Aaaaaahhh! *gasp* HEVN-SAAAANN! *gasp* *pant* *pant* STOOOOP!" cried Natsumi, shutting her watery eyes tightly.
Hevn removed the cap from the bottle, and tossed it underhand into the garbage bin. She looked down into the bottle, at the cold calf feed within. "I can't wait to _drink this milk_! It looks _so good_! I just might drink _all_ of this _completely full_ bottle of _delicious milk_!"
"NOOOOOOO!" howled Natsumi. "*gasp* *pant* Ohhh! *gasp* Pleeeease stop teasing me! *gasp* *pant* Oh, God! I don't think I'm going to make it! *gasp* Ohhhh! *pant* Ohhhh! *pant* Bill-chan, hurry up and cum!"
Bill then began to thrust his hips back and forth again. "*Ohhhh... *pant* *pant* You're lucky, Natsumi-chan! *pant* *pant* I'm about to cum! *pant* *pant* *pant* OHHHHH! JUST HOLD ON A LITTLE BIT LONGER...!"
"*pant* *pant* *pant* Ohhhh, _finally_!" Natsumi continued to move her big tits up and down Bill's huge meatstick, the feeling of mommy juice straining against the walls of her mommy juice glands, and sloshing around inside them still with her. She could also feel the milk inside of her milk ducts, getting ready to come bursting out of her mommy bombs via her nips at any moment. She could feel the warmth of the white fluid against her hands as she moved her milkmelons up and down Bill's precumming man sausage. Her nipples were painfully erect, feeling incredibly warm and tingly, being teased and kissed by the cool apartment air. This cool caress was also contributing to Natsumi's difficulty in keeping her baby feed bottled up within her milkjugs...
Hevn looked down at Natsumi and grinned. She turned her head back towards the milk bottle. "Mmmmmmmm...!" She wrapped her lips completely around the opening of the plastic bottle, and began to suck down the milk, putting her left hand on her nude waist. She sucked on the milk bottle as she would on any girl's hard nipple...
"Aaaaahhaaahhhh!" Natsumi clamped her eyes shut. "HURRY UP, BILL-CHAN!" She began to focus her mind on other thoughts, such as herself making out with Hiroto. It seemed as if her milk would come shooting out at any second!
Bill increased the speed and frequency of his thrusts significantly for the last several seconds before he finally climaxed. "NATSUMI-CHAN! *gasp* *pant* *pant* NATSUMI-CHAN, I'M CUMMIIIIIINNNGG!" He let out a loud sigh as his prick spewed his spooge directly into Natsumi's cute face. His ivory seed soaked not only her face and hair, but the blue bow of her uniform.
Bill stood back up as soon as his orgasm was over. He tucked his slowly-softening cock back into his pants and underwear as Natsumi removed her hands from her melons. "*pant* *pant* There... *pant* *pant* ...I'm finished. *pant* *pant* It looks like you made it without lactating..."
Natsumi slowly sat back up after opening her eyes back up. She looked down at her body. "*pant* *pant* I guess I did...!" She noticed the cum that had ruined her bowtie, and the wetness that had ruined her skirt. "Oh-no! My uniform is all ruined!"
Hevn finished her milk, threw away the bottle, and knelt down next to Natsumi. "Well, I can take care of the cum on your face...!"
Natsumi turned her head towards Hevn, and remained silent as the blonde put her hands on her shoulders, and began to lick up all of the cum from her face. "*lick* *lick* *lick* *lick* *lick* Mmmm, Bill-chan's cum is so tasty, especially when it's licked off of you...! *lick* *lick* *lick*"
"Hee hee hee hee! Hee hee hee hee! Hevn-san!" giggled Natsumi.
As soon as all of Bill's semen was licked up from the schoolbeauty's face and bowtie, Hevn and Natsumi shared an open-mouth kiss, giving the ebony-haired babe a small taste of male ejaculate. During this kiss, even more wetness poured into Natsumi's skirt from her hot and hairy cunt, and her big and brown nipples throbbed harder as they struggled to hold back the warm and white milk inside of her magnificent and melony breasts. However, Natsumi didn't care. She enjoyed kissing Hevn too much to worry about the condition of her skirt, or the status of her mama juice.
The kiss ended, and Hevn stood back up, Natsumi following suit. "I guess there's nothing I can do about my wet skirt," Natsumi sighed.
"Well, it wouldn't be the first time you showed up at school with sexual fluids on your clothing," noted Bill, picking up his dishes from the table, and transporting them over to the sink.
"Yeah," sighed Natsumi, shifting her visual attention towards her exposed fruits. "I guess the least I can do is button my shirt back up... *sigh* This tight shirt's going to make it a lot harder to keep from lactating..."
Bill raised an eye as he had a wicked idea. "Oh, Natsumi-chan..."
Natsumi looked up at the grinning Bill. "Huh?"
Bill's wicked grin widened just enough to show his teeth. "I want you to put your bra back on."
"What?!" Natsumi's eyes widened.
"You heard me. Go get your bra, and put it back on," reiterated Bill, gesturing towards the living area.
"*sigh* All riiiight...!" whined Natsumi, walking back out to the living area. Why did she have to go and bring up how her tight uniform blouse would irritate her milk-filled chestglobes?
"Bill-chan, you're so wicked," complimented Hevn, before following Natsumi into the living area.
Bill followed behind Hevn. "No, I'm not. I just like to torment and humiliate girls during sex."
"Well, I think you are wicked," cooed Hevn. "and it's _hot_." She spoke the last word in a breathy, sexy voice.
Upon making it to the coffee table, Natsumi undid the remaining buttons of her uniform top, and loosened the bowtie before removing the white garment. Having her butt and boobs fucked by Bill had made Natsumi quite sweaty, perspiration had formed in various places of her anatomy. Her tits were sweaty after Bill were done screwing them, but since they were exposed to the conditioned air, they had already dried. The air conditioning's chilly touch still continued to have an effect on her muskmelons, the soft and delicate flesh of the two jumbo juicemakers being stimulated by the cold air, the rigid and sensitive flesh of her two cute nipples also being assaulted by the same processed oxygen. The chilled air teasing her titflesh and nipflesh was making her warm baby meal even more desperate to free itself from Natsumi's cans.
Natsumi threw her blouse onto the couch, and sighed as she bent over to pick up her bra from the table. As she bent over, her enormous milk containers dangled downwards erotically. Natsumi looked upwards, and noticed the eyes of both Hevn and Bill locked onto her chest. As her fruits hung downwards, the milky goodness inside of them created even more amazing pressure on her areolae and nipples, thanks to the the weight of the excessive titjuice. Natsumi's breathing increased along with the pressure on her titcaps. She grabbed her bra, and quickly stood up straight again. The topless teen goddess looked up at Bill, frowning. "Ohhh, I don't want to put my bra on, Bill-chan! I'll lactate for sure!" Her cute frown turned into an adorable pout.
Bill folded his arms. "If you don't put your bra on...uh...I'll...I'll...uhhh..."
Hevn put her hands on her womanly hips. "If you don't put your bra on...or if you lactate...I won't make love to you for an entire week!"
"...I'll also call your boyfriend Hiroto, and tell him not to make love to you, either!" added Bill.
Natsumi froze for a few seconds, then meekly complied. "...Okay, I'll put it on." She looked at Bill. "But Hiroto-kun can fuck me any time he wants! I'm his property!" She positioned the big, black, silky cups over her big and bulbous breasts. "Okay..." Looking down towards her right shoulder, Natsumi slowly slipped her right arm through the right shoulder strap. "Ooooh...!" She emitted a shudder as her right titty and milkhole made contact with the interior of the right bra cup. She slipped her left arm into the left strap, and shuddered again as her left megafruit entered her left breastholder cup. "Ohhhh!" Now with both of her breasts and nipples in direct contact with her soft bra, Natsumi felt very nervous. She reached behind her back, and moved her hands beneath her long, lovely black hair. As she pulled together the two connecting components of her black bra clasp, Natsumi let out a combination gasp/shudder as her moo juice-filled tétàs were lifted up slightly. "*gasp* OHHHHHHH...!" This gasp/shudder combination was in Natsumi's cutest voice, bringing new life to Bill's slowly-dying erection, and increasing the flowage of Hevn's hotwater. Two more stimuli were...
1. Natsumi's sweet rack and slender hips and belly jutting forward as a result of her thrusting her chest out as she attempted to fasten her bra, her cantaloupe bulging out the top, the thick nipples that strained to hold back a torrent of fresh mother's milk creating breastnozzle-shaped bumps in the expensive silk.
2. The smooth contours of her teen armpits.
With a faint clicking sound, Natsumi finally got her bra on. She picked her uniform top up, and slipped both of her arms into the short sleeves, then began to re-button it from the bottom. Doing so was somewhat of a challenge, what with the size of her ample chest. Once she was done buttoning her shirt, the white garment straining very hard against her bra and abdomen, the milk inside of the breasts that her bra was supporting and concealing churning and bubbling as it fought even harder to stay put. Natsumi then redid the uniform's blue bowtie, and her re-dressing was complete.
Meanwhile, Bill was in the entryway, having put his shoes on. He picked up his lunchbox, which he had just retrieved from the refrigerator, and looked over at Natsumi. "Let's get going, Natsumi-chan."
"Coming!" Natsumi quickly walked back into the kitchen, grabbed her schoolbag, and joined Bill in the entryway. She slipped her brown shoes on. "All right, I'm ready." She looked over at Hevn, who was standing only a few feet away. "Good-bye, Hevn-san!"
"Good-bye, Natsumi-chan, Bill-chan," Hevn responded.
"Bye, Hevn-san," was Bill's farewell.
Bill opened the door, walked out with Natsumi, and shut the door behind him. As soon as she found herself alone, Hevn sighed, and walked over to the couch. Sitting down onto the three-cushion-long piece of furniture, she grabbed the television's remote control from the table, and turned on the T.V. with it. Several seconds later, the Dômino Morning News came on the screen.
Several minutes later, Hevn knew all about what was going on in Baraen and Australia.

-+*+-

It was impossible for any sort of news media to report on at the time, but the force responsible for what was going on in Baraen had spread to Dômino. Lord Itamiô's henchmen, the Yûhi Ninja, were roaming the city. Their mission: Obtain as many beautiful women for their master Itamiô's harem. The bodies of young female humans contained high amounts of mana, which Itamiô craved in mass quantities. The Yûhi Ninja had been blessed with the ability to sense and detect mana, as well as absorb it, which was what made them Yûhi Ninja. Without it, they would just be Ninja.
Using this ability, the three Yûhi Ninja seemed to be off to an amazingly good start. Kuro had already defeated thirteen men, and captured twelve women; Hokage, ten men and nine women; Kôshirô twelve men and eleven women. Itamiô wasn't worried about running out of space in the castle's dungeon to store his collection. The dungeon of Momobara Castle had originally been built by his father Shiô to hold his own massive collection, which numbered in the triple digits. The entire dungeon was ten underground stories, each story roughly three times the area of the castle above. Spiral staircases allowed transit between levels, although Shiô and Itamiô were fully capable of magically teleporting themselves and their captives to anywhere within the castle. Utena had been imprisoned on the first level, as well as the young female castle maids that had been captured the previous night, and the thirty-two Dômino women that had been captured so far. Of those thirty-two women, all of them had awesome bodies, and awesome levels of mana. However, Itamiô could still sense females with even greater mana within the city, and he was confident that the Yûhi Ninja would eventually run into and capture them...
As he sat at the desk once occupied by King Kireihana, Itamiô leaned back in the giant, red leather chair. He was watching the three Yûhi Ninja on three separate round, magical viewing portals, watching their amazing progress...

-+*+-

A pair of young women were walking down the sidewalk in a rather quiet area of town, both of them young teenage girls on their way to Dômino High School, dressed in the proper uniform for that school. The first one was 17 years old, and had long blond hair and blue eyes, with a plump triple-E-cup chest. The second girl was 16 years old, and had short ginger-red hair and green eyes, also with a triple-E-cup chest. The red-haired girl was shorter than the blonde by about five inches, with a few freckles decorating her cute cheeks. It was a beautiful day, and the blonde thought that it would be a good idea to walk to school, instead of taking the bus. The bus was what they usually took in order to get to school, it being a very fast mode of transportation, not to mention also being very safe...
"Emi-chaaaan!" moaned the redhead. "Why do we have to walk, when we could've taken the bus? We might've gotten to school by now!"
Emi sighed. "I already told you, Omi-chan. It's too nice a day to be riding in a bus." She stopped walking, and gazed up towards the sky. "Besides, buses and all automobiles are slowly destroying our planet. Not only do they create pollution, damaging the ozone and melting the polar ice caps, but they run on a non-renewable fuel source. When that fuel source runs out, the World will enter into chaos."
"But the World's _already_ in chaos!" whined Omi. "Look at how many cities Kanzaki Worldwide has destroyed! Look at how many people have died!" She looked downward. "Look at what they did to my breasts!" She held her hands beneath her babyfeeders. "These used to be cute little B-cups! _Now_ look at them! Triple-E-cups!" She put her hands against the underbelly of her tits, pushing them upwards. "Boys won't stop staring at them, especially when my nipples get hard! My family's too cheap to buy me any bigger bras, and I'm too embarrassed to buy any new ones by myself!" She released her hooters, letting them jiggle within her straining school uniform. A few seconds later, small bumps appeared in her white shirt fabric. "Oh-no! My nipples!" She quickly covered her excited teats with her hands.
"*sigh* I can sympathize with you, Omi-chan," sighed Emi in response, looking down at her own inflated babe balloons. "I can't go into the lingerie section and ask for a larger size bra, they'll think that I've gotten implants, and that I'm a slut for having done so. If I told them that they were increased in size by magic, they'd never believe me." She resumed walking, as did Omi. "However, I don't blame Urumi Kanzaki _or_ her followers. I blame Anzu Mazaki _and_ her followers. It's all _her_ fault."
"_Her_ fault?" Omi looked up at Emi, still hiding her stiff nips with her hands.
Emi looked back down at Omi. "It's all Mazaki's fault for giving in to those Black Sorceresses that worked for Kanzaki. It's all Mazaki's fault for starting the sexual chaos that has consumed our school, and all of our friends. It's all her fault that we have these ridiculously-sized breasts."
Omi lowered her hands, getting tired of trying to hide her teats. Besides, even when soft, they still created noticable bumps in her blouse. "I thought the Black Sorceresses were working for some other guy. Yamada-something?"
"Kakutô Yamada, I believe it was," said Emi. "I think they turned out to be working for Kanzaki, trying to defeat Mutô Yûgi-senpai in Duel Monsters for some reason." She looked ahead again as she walked. "*sigh* With all of these magic spells that have been cast on us, our lives will never be the same again. From now on, we'll be nothing but sex-starved whores, immune to sexual diseases and unable to become pregnant." She sighed once more, and shook her head forlornly. "I was really looking forward to marrying a handsome man and having his child. I guess it's only a matter of time before the two of us lose our virginities...although I _have_ grown fond of girl-on-girl sex..." Emi blushed. "You were the first girl I ever had sex with, Omi-chan. We were _so_ horny when school got out for the day, we couldn't hold back at all. We gave our innocence to each other that evening, bestowing upon each other our first kisses." She suddenly felt both of her nipples go from soft to hard beneath her blouse, which the blond teen noticed when the nubs pressed against the tight fabric. "Oh, my. My nipples have erected." She looked down at her polyester-covered "EEE" tits and stiff nipples.
Omi stopped walking, and began to clutch her mammaries. "Ohhhh! Emi-chan! *gasp* When you said your nipples erected, it made me want to lactate!" She could feel her mommy juice brewing within her giant girljugs, her suckholes becoming sore from the pressure.
Emi turned towards Omi, looking down into her desperate green eyes, suddenly feeling her own mother juice straining within her big breasts. Her stiff chestnozzles were also sore. "Ohhh! *gasp* When you said that you wanted to lactate, it made _me_ want to lactate, as well!" She hugged her chest, and began to blush again.
"*gasp* Stop saying 'lactate'!" cried Omi, also blushing and hugging her milk-filled tits.
"Stop hugging them! You'll make it worse!" a panicked Emi warned, quickly removing her hands from her chest.
"Aaahh!" Omi quickly lowered her arms. "What are we going to do, Emi-chan?!"
"Well...ahhh...ahhhm...!" Emi struggled to think of a solution to their predicament.
"I think I may have a solution to your predicament," came a male voice from out of nowhere.
Emi and Omi both became startled. "Wh-wh-wh-who said that...?!" stuttered Emi.
"Wh-where are you?!" Omi's head rapidly searched left and right, her search yielding no results. "W-we can't see you!"
The attention of the two girls were suddenly drawn straight ahead, where a man suddenly materialized in a flash of bright light and electricity. "_Now_ you can see me." The man was tall, with short and spikey blond hair and gold eyes, dressed in black clothing.
"Aaaaahh!" squealed Emi. "Who are you?! How did you do that?!"
"A-are you a Sorcerer of some kind?" asked Omi, standing as close to her friend Emi as she could.
"A Sorcerer? I am not a Sorcerer, however I am a servant of one. I am Kôshirô Inazumano, a servant of the Black Sorcerer Lord Itamiô," answered Kôshirô.
"'Lord Itamiô'?" Omi then recalled what she had read in the newspaper before leaving for school. "I-isn't that the guy who took over Momobara Kingdom last night? Y-you're working for him?"
Kôshirô nodded with an evil smirk. "You are correct. Itamiô-sama has requested that I, the Yûhi Ninja of Lightning, obtain for him as many beautiful women that I can defeat in battle."
"'Defeat in battle'?" Omi now desired clarification.
"Are you talking about the Duel Monsters card game...Inazumano-san?" Emi inquired.
"You are correct once again," Kôshirô nodded. "The three Yûhi Ninja are all skilled players of Duel Monsters. However, Lord Itamiô-sama is the most skilled. If you've heard of Itamiô-sama conquering of Momobara Castle, then you've more than likely heard of his defeat and capture of Utena Tenjô, the so-called 'champion' of Momobara Kingdom?"
"Yes, we have," answered Emi. "Why did you capture her, and why does Lord Itamiô want you to collect women for him?"
"The bodies of human females of a certain age range produce an energy known as 'mana'," said Kôshirô, "the energy that makes all magic possible. Utena-chan's sumptious, 19-year-old body possessed very high, natural levels of mana. With mana of her level, it was mildly surprising that she wasn't a Sorcerer of any sort."
Emi was still not placated. "How does that justify you capturing her?"
"I was just about to get to that," continued Kôshirô. "In order to absorb mana from a female, one must 'tap' one of her major orifices. Ideally, the best orifices to 'tap' are her vagina, anus, and mouth. I assume you understand what I'm referring to."
Emi and Omi understood all too well.
"OH, MY GOD!" exclaimed Omi. "YOU _RAPE_ THEM?!"
Kôshirô nodded. "That's right. Itamiô-sama rapes women to absorb their mana. The more women he fucks, the more mana he absorbs, and the stronger he becomes. As a result of all the women he's raped, he's undoubtedly the strongest Sorcerer on Earth. By screwing the same girls with strong mana over and over, he becomes stronger even faster."
"That's sick!" cringed Emi.
Kôshirô folded his arms. "Now that I've answered all of your questions, I have some questions of my own to ask you. First of all, how do you know about Sorcerers?"
Emi sighed. "We met some Sorcerers a few months ago. They cast all these spells on us and the entire student body of Dômino High School."
Kôshirô's eyes widened, as did Itamiô's.
"You've had magic spells cast upon you?!" Kôshirô was surprised.

-+*+-

"I don't believe it!" Itamiô sat upright in his chair. "I _knew_ that there was a lot of mana coming from Dômino City, but I had no idea that it was caused by magic! I assumed that all of the women living there were all born with strong mana! I'd better look into this..." He pointed his Millenium Sword at Kôshirô's portal...

-+*+-

As Itamiô's creepy image appeared in a portal to Kôshirô's right, Emi and Omi screamed. "AAAAAAAAHH!"
Kôshirô turned towards the portal. "Itamiô-sama!"
Itamiô leered at the two young girls. "So, you two beautiful, young girls have had magic spells cast upon you?"
"Y-y-y-yes...!" Emi meekly replied.
"What..._sort_ of magical spells were cast on you?" inquired Itamiô, leering at the girls' chests.
Emi blushed yet again. "Well...the-they used magic to make our breasts bigger...!" She looked down at her ample chest.
Omi followed suit. "...a-and they made them...make milk...!"
Kôshirô's and Itamiô's expressions became more lecherous.
"Are you saying that they used Black Magic to make your breasts larger, and made them able to lactate?" Itamiô's member started to become rigid, and his mouth began to water.
Emi and Omi nodded fearfully.
Kôshirô examined the girls' chests closer. "It appears that neither of them are wearing bras!"
Itamiô cackled as he also noticed that the mammoth udders of the two beautiful bishôjo didn't seem to be supported by any sort of brassiere, the shape of hard nipples were visible through their shirt fabric. "You're right, Kôshirô!"
"Aaah!" Emi and Omi quickly hid the bumps in their blouses produced by their erect baby feed sprayers.
"Mmmm..." Kôshirô approached Emi, and forced her hands away from her bosom. "With mana increased by exposure to magic, their cum _and_ breast milk will probably be even sweeter!" He looked over towards Itamiô's portal image. "Permission to sample breast milk?"
Itamiô smiled. "Granted. Sample as much as you desire, Kôshirô."
Immobilized by fear, Emi barely resisted as Kôshirô's hands moved from her wrists, up to the vertical column of buttons that held her uniform shut. After ripping open Emi's uniform, and being struck in the abdomen with its flying buttons, Kôshirô was treated to the sight of the blonde cutie's "EEE" milkballoons and erect pink nipples. Emi let out a small scream as her tits and nips were exposed.
"Emi-chan!" cried Omi, blushing as she found herself staring at Emi's naked, braless udders.
Still holding onto the two sides of Emi's now-buttonless blouse, Kôshirô smiled. "I may as well remove this entirely. She won't be needing it ever again."
"No, don't!" protested Emi, as the Yûhi Ninja began to tear away her top. "I need this uniform!"
"Stop ripping Emi-chan's uniform!" Omi shouted.
"It's too late!" Kôshirô tore away Emi's blouse piece by piece, until there was nothing covering her upper body. With half of her school uniform in pieces on the ground around her, Emi felt totally humiliated. "EEEEEEEEEEEK!" She let out a scream, but did not attempt to cover herself up. Hiding her chest would mean having her arms and/or hands coming into close contact with her breasts and/or nipples.
"Mmm, they're so big...!" complimented Kôshirô, slowly running his hands over Emi's rack, narrowly avoiding her nipples. Emi shuddered and whimpered, as the mommy juice within her milk glands stirred. She let out a small squeal as Kôshirô touched both of her nipples, her hot milk beginning to enter her milk ducts. Despite being incredibly embarrassed, Emi was mildly relieved that she was going to be milked.
Omi was frozen in the same spot she had been standing since she and Emi were accosted by Kôshirô. She wanted to run away, but she just couldn't abandon her best and only friend, and she was also paralyzed with fear from Itamiô's perverted gaze. She also couldn't stop staring at Emi's beautiful tits, fleshy orbs that she loved to play with and be smothered by, with nipples that she loved to play with and suck milk from. Staring at the pair of orbs that were bloated with infant feed not only made Omi want to release her own milk even more, it also made her terribly wet, making her want to release her cum even more. Her big nipples strained against her tight blouse, and her big clit strained against her tight panties. Enhanced clits were also a spell that plagued Omi and Emi, as well as everyone else affected by the magic, including Anzu and her friends.
Kôshirô squeezed Emi's juicy nipples between his index fingers and thumbs, making the pretty blonde gasp and moan loudly, and throw her head back. "*gasp* OHHHHHHHHH...!" Small sprays of milk came from the tips of her teats.
"Ahh, you _are_ producing milk!" Kôshirô smiled, giving both of Emi's mommy juice holes another pinch, this one stronger. More mama juice sprayed out as Emi squealed louder. Kôshirô licked up some of the milk that had gotten on his hands. "*lick* *lick* Mmmmmm...!" He looked back over at Itamiô. "Incredible! This girl's breast milk is among the sweetest fluids I've ever tasted!"
Itamiô suddenly became very thirsty. It had been a long time since he had drank girls' tit milk, a liquid that contained almost as much mana as female cum. Staring at the very embarrassed Emi's gigantic, naked milkshakes made the half-demon desire both her milk _and_ pussy. However, it didn't seem like Kôshirô was quite done with Emi. The blond shinobi put his hands on Emi's nude shoulders, making her shudder as his strong hands pressed against her smooth flesh. Forcing her to lie down on the warm pavement, Kôshirô stared down at Emi's half-naked and vulnerable teen body, his member throbbing within his black pants. Emi did not struggle or cry out, she was too paralyzed with fear beneath Kôshirô's two perverted eyes. Said two perverted eyes were locked onto Emi's two fully-erect nipples, nipples that held back a torrent of tit juice.
"Please...hurry up and drink my milk..." begged Emi, turning her head to the right and shutting her watery eyes in embarrassment, "I'm so embarrassed, and my milk really wants to come out...!"
Kôshirô smiled evilly. He _loved_ seeing girls embarrassed and suffering.
Omi was still staring down at Emi, focusing most of her attention on her breasts. Emi had managed to avoid contact with all males since the sexual chaos began, depending on the gentle touch of other women to get herself off. Omi was the girl she spent the most time making love to, she was the one person whom she trusted the most, having been friends with her for a very long time. The two young virgins remained hopeful that the two of them could still lead a normal life, that they would lose their cherries to men who loved them, not men who just wanted to fuck. They were saddened by the fact that they apparently could no longer have children, but were still happy that they still had each other, and a small group of other female friends that also weren't too happy with Anzu and her team of sexy friends. Unfortunately, having friends was not helping Emi at that moment, as she laid topless beneath a lecherous man with intentions to abduct her. Omi was not being of any help, she just stood where she was, afraid.
"Mmmmm..." Kôshirô moaned softly as he grabbed Emi's left breast in his left hand, and squeezed it. Emi squeaked as a trickle of milk came from her nipple, which was being flattened by Kôshirô's palm. Kôshirô felt the warm liquid against his palm as he relaxed his hand. He removed his left hand, licked off the milk, and put it back onto the pavement. He then took his right hand, and gave Emi's right mammary a good squeeze, resulting in milk spritzing out of its hard nipple. Emi squeaked once more. Kôshirô removed his right hand, and after licking it clean and putting it back down onto the ground, decided to finally milk Emi. He lowered his head to Emi's right baby feed tank, opened his mouth, and closed it around her yummy titcandy. As his lips pressed against the outer rim of her dark-pink areola, Kôshirô sucked very hard on her pink nipple, almost immediately being treated to Emi's tasty white milk.
"Ohhhh...! *gasp* *pant* *pant* Ohhhhh...my milk...!" moaned Emi, as Kôshirô drank her mama fluid, feeling the pressure within her right titty slowly diminish. There was still warm boob juice trickling out of the tiny cluster of holes that made up the tip of her left nipple. As Kôshirô drank, he stared up at Emi's pretty face. Her mouth was half-open, small moans coming out of it. Her embarrassment made her milk taste much sweeter.
Watching Emi being milked was making Omi very desperate, desperate to both lactate and cum. Even though Emi was being milked against her will, Omi still enjoyed the sight of the lovely blonde's rack. She and Emi had seen each other nude before, they had showered together in school many times. After seeing Emi naked for the first time, Omi became incredibly turned on, her first time being aroused by another girl. Afterwards, Omi masturbated in the Ladies' Room at school. Her source of excitement was the memory of Emi's naked, soaking-wet, 16-year-old body. After orgasming to the mental imagery of her best friend in her birthday suit, Omi was unable to look at Emi the same way again. Omi ended up showering together with Emi many times after Physical Education, and as a result, ended up pleasuring herself in the lavatory afterwards each time. Omi's recycled imagery of Emi eventually turned into sexual fantasies, fantasies of her making love to Emi in the shower. It was her attraction to Emi that got Omi interested in other girls, namely the other girls whom she and Emi shared the shower with. Four of these girls just so happened to be Anzu, Shizuka, Miho, and Natsumi. When these four lovely ladies engaged in a foursome with each other in the shower right in front of the redhead, not too long after Kikka and Mitsuka had gotten to them, Omi and Emi followed suit. As several more girls entered the shower room, they ended up joining the two parties in making love. Nearly everyone in Dômino High had lost their virginity as a result of the Black Magic. Omi and Emi were among the lucky few who were able to hold on to their hymens, shunning all forms of contact with the men at school. Their feeling towards each other were as strong as those of an actual lesbian couple, yet they were still able to hold on to their attractions towards the opposite sex. They were still planning on getting married someday, but not to anyone from Dômino High, even though there were a couple of male students that they were quite attracted to. They wanted to save their cherries until they were married. However, at that time, it didn't seem very likely that they were going to be virgins by the end of the day...
As Kôshirô continued to drink milk from Emi's big and bloated breast, via her peach-colored papilla, the golden-haired girl felt her other rock-hard nip throbbing hard. A small amount of milk oozed from the tall nipple, traveling down the shaft and landing on her areola. Mommy juice emptied into Kôshirô's mouth as he squeezed and massaged Emi's milkmaker with his left hand, coaxing it into spraying non-stop.
"Mmmm, delicious," commented Kôshirô, removing his mouth and hand from Emi's tit after drinking a substantial amount from it. "Now, for your other breast." He inserted the milkhole of Emi's left milkfruit into his mouth, and gave the chestmelon a good squeeze with his left hand. Milk immediately came rushing into Kôshirô's mouth, the sudden sensation making Emi gasp loudly.
"{Ohhh, he's milking _both_ of Emi-chan's tits! There's not going to be any milk left for me!}" thought Omi, who had been looking forward to enjoying some of Emi's fruit juice later on. "{That should be _my_ milk!}"
Itamiô moved his eyes from Emi to Omi. His erection pulsated and precame, his hot saliva continuing to be manufactured within his salivary glands. He couldn't resist any longer! The red-haired honey was just so yummy! He looked back over at Kôshirô. "Kôshirô, are you nearly finished with that girl?"
Kôshirô stopped sucking, and looked up at Itamiô. "Just a little longer, Itamiô-sama." He resumed drinking Emi's milk.
"Very well. I shall transport her to the dungeon when you're finished. I don't think we need to Duel these two girls." Itamiô looked back over at Omi. "In the meantime, I think I'll sample _this_ girl's milk! Little girl, what's your name?"
Omi turned toward Itamiô, trembling. "I...I'm Omi Kobayashi...!"
"Omi-chan...!" wickedly hissed Itamiô. "You shall be the first girl from Dômino that I shall fuck!"
Omi had finally worked up the courage to scream and run. "*gasp* NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
"Ha ha ha haaa!" cackled Itamiô, holding up the Millenium Sword. "There's no use running!"
As Omi continued to scream and run off, she dematerialized, and rematerialized in front of Itamiô's desk. She stumbled and fell down as a result of the sudden phenomenon. She stood back up, and stared up at Itamiô. "*gasp* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! *gasp* OH, MY GOD! OH, MY GOD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!" She spun around, noticed the door at the other end of the room, and made a beeline for it. Itamiô allowed it, laughing as Omi realized that the door was locked. "HEEEEEEEELLLLLP! *gasp* WWWAAAAAAAAAAHHH! HELP MEEEEEE! LET ME OUT! LET ME OOOOUUUUT!" She frantically pounded on the door with her fists. As she panicked, she nearly lost all control of the fluid that was straining against the walls of her EEE-cup milk bombs, causing a tiny amount of baby nutrient to trickle from the tips of her polyester-covered baby feeding nozzles. She stopped pounding on the door when she realized this. "*gasp* Oh-no! My milk! My milk is coming out of my nipples!"
"Heh heh heh...!" With a small cackle, Itamiô walked over towards Omi. "That's one of the two reasons I teleported you here, instead of the dungeon: I'm going to drink some of your breast milk."
Omi backed up against the door. "I-i-is that...a-all you're going to do to me...?"
Itamiô laughed. "Ha ha ha ha ha! Of course not! I can't absorb your mana by just consuming your breast milk! I must fuck your tight pussy with my cock!"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Omi screamed again as she futilely attempted to flee Itamiô again, running towards the opposite end of the King's Office. "DON'T RAPE ME! DON'T RAPE ME! PLEEEEEEEAAASSE!"
Itamiô laughed again as he teleported himself directly in Omi's path. Omi bumped directly into his leg, and fell to the floor. Upon impact, another spray of milk came out of Omi's nipples, soaking her uniform top even more. Omi ceased to scream, and began to whimper as Itamiô knelt before her prone body. Omi backed away from Itamiô, scooting her butt backwards and using her hands to pull herself away, but it was just a futile attempt at escape.
"Nooooooooo...!" Omi whimpered as Itamiô grabbed her by her calves, preventing her from fleeing.
"Heh heh heh hehhh...!" chuckled Itamiô. "You're going to be the first girl from Dômino to be fucked by me! Are you a virgin?"
"... ...y-yes..." was Omi's meek, quiet answer.
"Then I shall have the pleasure of being your first!" proclaimed Itamiô, still holding onto Omi's legs.
"NOOOOOOOO!" Omi began to flail around in desperation, causing even more milk to leak from her nipples and further soak her uniform. "NO NO NOOOOO!"
"Yes yes yeeeess!" Itamiô focused on Omi's breasts, which were jiggling within her tight uniform top as she struggled in vain. The damp stains made her very hard nipples stand out even more. Itamiô didn't know how much longer he could hold back his desire for Omi's milk. It seemed to overpower his desire to fuck Omi's pussy. There was one desire that almost equalled his craving for milk, and that was his desire to see Omi nude, to destroy her clothes and expose her young and innocent body. He wanted to drink Omi's milk, followed by getting rid of her clothes, then fucking her. Desperately wanting to get started on the list, Itamiô shifted into action. First, he would have to dispose of Omi's shirt if he wanted to get at her milk-filled lady spheres. He carefully removed his hands from Omi's legs, which remained still and motionless. He crawled upwards over Omi's body, kneeling with her legs between his own legs. As he grabbed Omi's blouse with one of his big hands, the wearer of said garment whimpered. Clutching Omi's blouse tightly, Itamiô sharply pulled away the front of her uniform top, which tore away with a loud ripping sound.
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Omi shrieked as both of her massive baby feeders were exposed, jiggling around as they were freed from their confinement. Her super-erect, reddish-pink nipples spat out more milk as a result of the jiggling, and also as a result of the sudden freedom.
"I might as well tear off all your clothes, since you won't be needing them ever again," said Itamiô. He then tore away the collar and bow of Omi's ruined top, followed by the short sleeves and back.
"NOOOOOOO! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!" cried Omi, to no avail, as Itamiô ripped away her blue miniskirt. This action exposed Omi's pink cotton panties, which were also torn away. With no underpants in the way, Omi's shaven pussy was visible. Itamiô paused to admire Omi's beautiful and bald pussy for a few moments, then moved his face back up to her chest.
"Shaving your pussy, and still a virgin...very kinky, Omi-chan," complimented Itamiô, staring at Omi's leaking nipples. "Now, to taste your milk..."
As Itamiô opened his mouth, Omi's nipple was struck with a blast of his hot breath, causing another small spray of infant juice to emerge from the top and splatter onto her breast. He quickly engulfed her thick suckhole, swirling his tongue around it before proceeding to suck as hard as he could on it. Milk immediately began to spray into his very warm mouth, washing over his tongue and unleashing its flavor upon it. Omi moaned with both pleasure and humiliation as her mother juice was sucked from her juice jugs, her nipple warm with Itamiô's spit. "Ohhhhhhh...I wanted Emi-chan to milk me... *pant* Ohhhh... *pant* You're a perverted monster...!"
Itamiô swallowed his mouthful of sweet Omi-milk, and looked up at the sweet virgin's face. "'Emi-chan'? Was that your friend, the blonde girl?"
"Yes," answered Omi, nodding weakly. "E-Emi Hashimoto. P-please don't capture her!"
"Heh heh...We've _already_ captured her," Itamiô chuckled. "Her body and her mana both belong to _me_!" He then remembered leaving Emi alone with Kôshirô. "That reminds me..." Holding up his left hand, the viewing portal that had been directly in front of his desk closed and re-opened in front of him. Kôshirô had just finished drinking Emi's melon milk, and had just stood back up. "Ah, Itamiô-sama! I'm done with my sampling of this girl's milk...for now." He took notice of Omi, and her nudity. "I see you've already taken to the red-haired girl."
"*gasp* OMI-CHAN!" Emi's head turned toward the portal. She was too embarrassed to stand or sit up. "Oh-no, your clothes!"
"Emi-chan!" Omi moved her head upward as far as she could get it, until the portal was just within her field of vision. "Please run! It's too late for me! I'm going to be raped by a man! I'm sorry I wasn't able to stay a virgin! Run away, and remain a virgin until you're married!"
"I...I can't! I-I'm too embarrassed! Everyone will see my big breasts jiggle if I run!" Emi cried.
"Then cover them with your arms!" was the solution that Omi had to offer. "If that man milked them, your nipples shouldn't--"
"THAT IS ENOUGH!" bellowed Itamiô, shutting Omi up. "Kôshirô, shall I transport Emi-chan to the dungeon now, or would you like to have some more fun with her?"
Kôshirô looked back down at Emi, then back up at Itamiô. "I _would_ like to have some more fun with Emi-chan, later on. For now, I would like to get back to hunting for more females."
"Very well." Itamiô smiled. "I think I'll transport Emi-chan here to my office, so she can watch her best friend being deflowered!" He extended his left hand towards the portal once more. Emi dematerialized, and rematerialized directly in front of the portal, still lying down. Upon regaining control over her senses, Emi realized she was in the same place as Omi and Itamiô. She gasped, quickly rose to all fours, and crawled the short distance over to her friends' side. "Omi-chan! I'm here!"
Omi was unable to move, not while Itamiô was still positioned over her body. "Emi-chan! Oh, God! Now they have both of us!"
Emi turned around just in time to see the large magical viewing portal vanish, and a large wooden door become visible at least twenty meters away. "No, they don't!"
As Emi bolted for the door, Itamiô laughed. "Ha ha ha ha! You're wasting your energy, Emi-chan! The door is locked!"
Despite what Itamiô had just told her, Emi ran all the way to the door, and desperately attempted to open it. It was no use--the door was indeed locked.
"NOOOOOOOOOO!" wailed Emi, pounding futilely on the door with her fists, each pound on the pair of polished wooden quadrangles making the plump grapefruits decorating her upper abdomen bounce. With most of the milk having been sucked out of her tremendous tits, Emi felt almost no discomfort as she did so. She quickly realized that beating on a locked door would not get her through it, so she desperately ran all the way to the opposite end of the King's Office.
"Emi-chan! Can you find a way out?!" asked Omi.
"The doors are the only way out of this room," was Itamiô's answer to Omi's question, "so your friend is just wasting time that I could be using to drink your milk and fuck your cunt!"
Noticing the telephone atop the desk, Emi beamed as she picked up the receiver. "I can call the police on you! They'll rescue us, and arrest you and your cronies!"
Itamiô remained in his position as he laughed again. "Ha ha ha ha ha! That won't work! I've already eliminated Momobara's entire police force! The entire male police force I killed, and the entire female police force I added to my collection. There is nobody that can help you here!"
Setting the receiver back down, Emi broke down. "NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *gasp* *sob* *sob*" She fell to her knees, then onto her right side.
Itamiô stood up, turned around, and looked down at the crying Emi. "HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAA! Escape from me is futile! You are both my servants until the day you die! HA HA HA HAAAA!"
Omi began to wail along with Emi, the sound of the two girls crying in despair music to Itamiô's ears. The high-pitched melody assured Itamiô that his power over women was absolute. Women were his to do with as he pleased, now matter how hard they cried or struggled. That just turned him on more. He _wanted_ them to cry and struggle, to resist him in all ways before he finally overpowered them, raping and defiling them until their spirits were broken. Fucking them consentually just wasn't the same. It wouldn't make him feel powerful, even though he had enough mana with him to destroy the entire World. He wanted to both be and feel strong. Dominating ahd raping women made him feel strong, and absorbing their mana made him strong, period. He didn't need to absorb mana to survive, he could survive without it, although he would be very weak without it. He did not want to be weak. He wanted to be strong, the strongest. Stronger than his father, Lord Shiô. He _deserved_ to be stronger than his father. He _had_ to be stronger than his father. He had to _become_ stronger than him, therefore, he had to absorb greater amounts of mana than Shiô had ever absorbed. He would need to capture many more women than Shiô had ever captured. Shiô had kept all of the hottest and most mana-rich women for himself, forbidding his son to fuck them. Itamiô was often left with the less-appealing females, flat-chested and/or too young. (Prepubescent girls also gave off high mana, but they weren't as fun to fuck as mature females.) He rarely got to rape a girl that he thought was mega-attractive, with an amazing chest and figure, brimming with mana. He got to fuck very few Sorceresses, the women with the strongest mana, since Shiô hogged most of the stronger ones. Sorceresses, both Black and White, Itamiô found to be incredibly hot. Many Sorceresses were from Baraen, where a great percentage of the female population had large breasts and high mana. Some Sorceresses were fond of storing excess amounts of mana in their breasts, which were already major mana-generating body parts, for easy access in combat. The breasts were very close to the arms, which were essential in casting many important spells. The incredible excess of mana permanently increased the size of their bosoms, and had an energizing effect on their hormonal glands, causing them to produce milk and become quite horny. It was mostly Black Sorceresses who did this, most White Sorceresses were able to employ more conservative methods to increase their mana. Like Itamiô, both types of Sorceress and Sorcerer were able to increase their mana by having sexual intercourse. All human men and women had mana, and shared it with one another whenever they screwed. (Boyfriend-and-girlfriend Sorcerer teams were an uncommon occurence, as well as husband-and-wife teams.) Whenever Itamiô or a Yûhi Ninja raped a woman, however, the male's own mana stayed with him. A raped woman didn't receive any mana from their male assailants, especially if she was a virgin before her rape. Once her hymen was punctured, mana production within her body doubled as the energy flowed from her harder, the vagina being a major mana-producing body part. Once a man lost his virginity, his mana production also doubled, but neither Itamiô nor the Yûhi Ninja had any interest in raping someone of the same sex. They found women to be physically and emotionally weaker than men, which made them much easier, and a lot more fun to rape. Whenever a woman was deflowered forcefully, something physical within them was actually destroyed, the resulting incredible pain usually causing a loud scream that greatly aroused Itamiô. Shiô got to experience such a thing more often than Itamiô. Although the many warriors and Sorcerers and Sorceresses who dared to challenge Shiô had to get past Itamiô first, and did not survive, Shiô had the privilege of screwing all the beautiful women (the lives of which Itamiô spared) that were among his to-be challengers. Shiô did get to battle frequently, whenever he and Itamiô went into a village. It was there that they made like pirates, killing the men, and raping the women. Any fighters in the village (martial artists, knights, samurai, or Ninja) usually tried to take Shiô and Itamiô on in combat, only to fail. Several Sorcerers and/or Sorceresses would usually accost the demonic duo on each of their outings, which were also defeated. Male fighters and Sorcerers were defeated and killed, female fighters and Sorceresses were defeated and raped. The only females safe from Shiô and Itamiô were elderly women and ugly women. While hideous or fat women still produced mana, they weren't worth the effort. The bodies of the elderly didn't produce as much natural mana, even Sorcerers and Sorceresses that had spent most of their lives growing stronger. That, and old women were ugly, all their interesting body parts wrinkled and no longer desirable. Pregnant women were still vulnerable to capture, Shiô and/or Itamiô simply used their magic to "abort" the child, vaporizing the developing fetus and returning the ex-mother's belly to its original size. (Shiô would occasionally shock and torment the mother by teleporting the unborn fetus out of her womb, and letting it die on the dungeon floor, or killing it instantly with his hands or feet.) Upon returning to the castle, Itamiô and Shiô usually had a good assortment of pretty girls awaiting them in the dungeon, girls that they had transported from the village they had just assaulted. As usual, Shiô got to rape most of what they had obtained. Shiô got to rape most of the fighters and Sorceresses, especially if they were virgins, even if Itamiô was the one who had defeated them. He had complained to his father about his unfair and selfish ways, and Shiô's response was what made him leave the castle shortly after his thirty-sixth birthday. Shiô confessed that he never was really expecting offspring to result from fucking many women, that he didn't really need a son, since demons such as himself lived nearly forever. Itamiô's birth had been a mistake, a result of Shiô failing to employ the magical protection necessary to prevent conception before screwing an unfortunate member of his collection. Shocked, Itamiô left the castle after a violent rage that ended up killing a good deal of the dungeon's female population. When news reached him that his father had been defeated and locked in an infinite void, he felt that his asshole father had gotten what he deserved. Itamiô then began his quest to become even stronger than his father was, without worrying about him trying to surpress his desires to surpass him in strength. With his father no longer in the same realm as him, Itamiô was finally the strongest being on the entire planet, and about to become a whole lot stronger! Obtaining the Millenium Sword was a big step forward on his path to becoming Master of the World, a position that consisted of absolute power and all the beautiful women he could fuck. As was his understanding, obtaining all eight Millenium Items gave one absolute power over the Earth and all its inhabitants. There was no better way Itamiô could think of to obtain the other seven Items than a Duel Monsters tournament. The people who possessed the Millenium Items were all skilled players of Duel Monsters, Kôshirô had told him. The strongest of these players of Duel Monsters that also possessed Millenium Items was a young man named Yûgi Mutô, who lived in Dômino, the city that the Yûhi Ninja were currently invading. Itamiô had warned the Yûhi Ninja of Yûgi before they left for Dômino. They had been instructed to avoid a confrontation with Yûgi at all costs, lest they fall victim to the mysterious powers of his Millenium Items. Itamiô wanted to be the one to confront Yûgi, seeing himself as the only qualified being to do so, his most worthy opponent. At the end of his tournament, Yûgi would more than likely be the only Duelist left standing, holding all of the Millenium Items. Yûgi would then have to face off against him in one last Duel, in which the victor would be the the hanyô. Itamiô would then have all eight Millenium Items, in addition to a very large harem of mana-filled girls for him to rape. His collection would grow larger every day after that, absolute power over the World meant absolute power over all of its women. He could have any girl he wanted, and would have any girl he wanted. He probably wouldn't have to leave his castle to obtain hot girls, he could make them come to him if he wanted. He and the Yûhi Ninja enjoyed the thrill of the hunt, which was why they challenged the girls to a Duel, and defeated them before capturing them. He would still enjoy doing so when he ruled the World, lest adding girls to his collection lose its thrill. Fucking and raping girls, however, would no doubt remain exciting no matter what he did. He would keep adding to his collection, and would keep on raping them. As a result of all the mana he would be absorbing, neither Sorcerer nor Sorceress would survive. He would be the strongest in the World, perhaps even the strongest in the Galaxy, or even the Universe. He could even end up extending his rule to the cosmos above, enslaving women from distant planets, women possibly with mana incredible, mana surpassing any other female on Earth. All the women and all the mana in the Universe could be his! Nay, _was_ his!
As Emi and Omi continued to cry pathetically, Itamiô continued to laugh evilly. Both parties knew that the Earth was screwed, yet Itamiô was the only one who saw that as a good thing.

-+*+-

2 B CONTINUED... ...!

-+*+-

What will Itamiô do with Emi and Omi? What are Kuro and Hokage up to? Will we see Anzu and Umeko "enjoying" breakfast with their three male guests? Will Mai, Ishizu, Katsuya, and Hiroto enjoy a nice and delicious breakfast themselves? Will Miho-chan appear in a lemon scene? Why am I asking _you_ questions? I don't know! Future chapters will answer these questions! Be sure to C&C! Bye 4 nao!

-+*+-

Yami Goku: yami_goku720@yahoo.com