Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Monster Mayhem! ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Monster Mayhem!

By: DJ Rodriguez

(Author's Notes: I'm so glad you folks liked the beginning so much! Now, things are going to get hotter around here! Plus, if you check out my other fanfics at MediaMiner.org, you'll see things are going to get hot there too!

Yugi: To go to the site DJ said, just go to his profile here and the link should be there.

Darien: Now, for the monsters that will come out to help out Yugi and Co., they will be revealed soon as well.

Now, on with the fanfic!)

Chapter 2

The Kaiba helicopter rose from the ground, leaving the rubble ruins and going straight for Okinawa. As they left, they all turned in their seats to see the Egyptian God monsters down below them, behind them. They were massive, powerful, and also fierce looking. They were swimming in the Pacific Ocean, heading straight towards Domino City!

"We got a find a way to stop them!", Tristen exclaimed.

"How exactly do we do that, mortal?!", Marik retorted using Téa's voice. The Egyptian boy knew better then anyone that the three Egyptian God monsters were neigh invincible together.

"Well, we gotta find a way, Marik! Our city and the planet depend on it!", Joey shot back.

Marik left, not wanting to hear anymore of the squabbling. Téa regained control of her mind and body, and she looked at Yugi. He was gazing out the window, staring into space.

"Yugi? What's wrong?", she asked the small teen.

The young hero shook his head slightly, looked at her, and answered, "Its nothing, Téa. I was just thinking… about that voice that called out to me.".

The teenage girl was puzzled, and Yugi continued on, "I have a feeling that things now are now more complicated then ever, and I don't think anyone can do anything about it. Not even Yami.".

Téa was really shocked at this revelation. She inquired, "Why do you think that?".

He turned back to Yami and the pharaoh answered, "Its because I have little to no power over the Egyptian God monsters now. Back in Egypt, I had all of my memories. Thus, I knew how to seal them up the first time. But now…".

That is when she understood. Yami had no memories, thus he could not tap into his full power. But, the ex-ruler of Egypt finished, "In any case, even if I did have all of my memories, the monsters are now beyond my power to stop. Its up to Yugi now to save the world.".

Serenity, who was hearing everything, inquired, "Why do you say that?".

Yami looked at her and answered, "It goes far beyond merely solving the puzzle and releasing me. I feel… a power in him, and its slowly and gradually building up. I think it may even surpass my own.".

~In Okinawa~

The High Priestess Keiko and her grandfather were busy preparing their home for the arriving guests. With so much at stake, they wanted everyone to be aware and also help in any way they could.

"Grandfather, have you check our family's markings in the cave?", the beautiful priestess asked.

The old man nodded and answered, "Yes, I have. I believe that another prophecy is awaiting now to be fulfilled.".

The young granddaughter finished preparing the traditional table, then walked outside and behind her family's house. She went into a cave, where the fate of the world was now marked out.

Upon entering the cave, carrying a candle for some light, she found some red mural markings on a large wall of gray rock. The markings were peculiar; two red circles drawn out, a wall of fire near it, and finally a small person emitting large lines of light.

'So, it is finally going to happen.', she thought. Her grandfather then came in, startling her some out of her reverie.

"This marking was made 780 years ago, when Japan was still in the feudal era. Now, what our people wrote down long ago is going to come true.", he stated gravely.

Keiko nodded, then was lost in thought. After some thinking, she turned around and started to leave the cave.

Her grandfather inquired, "My child, where are you going?".

She turned and answered, "I'm going to our library. I'm going to look up some of Japan's royal family and samurai warriors. I have a strong feeling that our savior is more then we think.".

~In the Pacific Ocean~

The Egyptian God monsters were taking their time, confident that they could not be beaten by anything or anyone. They strode through the ocean, making their way to one of the human's home.

"The town known to all as Domino City. It will be our first place to attack.", Slifer told the others.

"Yes, for it is most precious to our former 'masters'. It will be delightful tearing the city apart.", Obelisk commented.

Ra was about to say something, when it felt another powerful presence nearby. It was equal to its own power… almost. But, it was strange and erratic presence. It couldn't make on what it was at all.

'I'm afraid I'm now grown paranoid. That mortal Malik influenced me more then I thought.', it thought while continuing onward.

Marik's body still hovered above them, lifeless and limp as a doll or puppet with the strings detached.

~In Tokyo, Japan~

Two brothers drove in a red 1957 Ford car, a bit beat up and old but still good. They were Keisuke and Masahiko Shimizu, two people that played pivotal roles when MechaGodzilla and the Spacemen appeared some time ago. Now, they received a call from Keiko's grandfather and were now on their way back to Okinawa.

"Boy, I tell ya. It seems Japan is the hotbed for all weird things around here.", Keisuke told his older brother.

Masahiko nodded and replied, "I know, but it can't be helped. It seems that every time something bad ends, another evil comes out much stronger then the last.".

They drove around a bend, and found themselves side-by-side with a friend. It was a 1967 Toyota truck, and inside were two beautiful Japanese women. The one driving was Saeko, and in the shotgun seat was Megaumi. Both played a role with the two brothers in the MechaGodzilla event.

She rolled down her window and exclaimed, "Hey, you guys! Where are you off to?".

Masahiko rolled down his window and called back, "Hey, Saeko! We're off to see that old man and his granddaughter again! He called us up back to the shrine!".

Keisuke, from his seat, yelled out, "How about you? Where are you off to?".

The woman smiled slightly and replied, "To the shrine as well! He called me up too, so it seems that we're both on the same trip!".

Just then, a black Interpol car drove up from behind them. It was following them, and inside were four occupants. The one in front seats were Interpol agents, the same ones that aided the people in front of them when MechaGodzilla appeared.

In the back were Professor Waugara and Professor Miyajima, also two others that helped them all. Professor Miyajima was an expert in space and metals, and it was he who discovered Space Titanium, an alloy much stronger then Earth titanium. Waugara was an expert in the field of mythology and history of ancient cultures and people.

"It seems they got the same call too.", one of the Interpol agents commented. The professors received the call from the old shrine keeper as well, but the Interpol agents intercepted it and went along with the two professors.

"Think there's another threat coming about?", Miyajima inquired.

The agents remained silent for a few moments before replying, "Maybe. We just got a call from headquarters saying that three large monsters appeared from somewhere in the Pacific, 150 miles west of Domino City.".

Waugara asked, "Did they identify the monsters?".

One of the agents answered, "No, not yet. In fact, these three are completely new and unknown to us.".

Miyajima said, "Let us hope that we get answers in Okinawa when we arrive.".

~Somewhere near Mt. Fuji~

Just below the surface of the earth, a creature started to stir from its slumber. It was a massive, mutated Ankylosaurs going by the name of Anguilus. It was a close friend and ally to Godzilla, having no powers but relying on its spikes and strength to fight.

Its jaws, which was nearly taken apart by a disguised MechaGodzilla, had fully healed itself now. But, that was not the reason this massive creature was waking up. It felt the presence of a great threat coming in, and it was not about to give up its territory without a fight.

It also sensed its friend moving towards inland, possibly to intercept this new enemy. Without hesitation, it rose up from its sleep beneath the earth and went towards the ocean. Ignoring the sounds of people running away from its feet, it splashed into the icy waters and swam on to battle!

~In Okinawa~

Keiko was in the library, researching and looking up parts of both her family's and Japan's history. She took the savior's name, Yugi Moto, and started to trace back his history lines. She had been in there for an hour and a half, but she didn't mind.

When she came to a certain part of text and lineage, her heart was now beating like a drum and her eyes wide with shock. 'T-This can't be?!', she thought.

She called her grandfather over, and when he came, he too read over the passage and was amazed on what he found.

"Grandfather, are you sure this is correct?", she asked him slowly and seriously.

The old priest nodded slowly and answered, "I'm sure, child. I'm just as surprised as you are, quite frankly.".

"Do you think he knows his heritage?", she asked him.

He shook his head and answered, "No, I do not think so. But, it is best we hold this information to ourselves until we are very sure he is ready.".

She nodded solemnly, closed the books, and put them away. Now, things were in motion that could not be changed… even if one did try.

(Author's Notes: So, here we are! Godzilla and Anguilus are soon going to fight the Egyptian God monsters in a 1st round, and also something about Yugi's family history will come into play!

Yugi: What do you think will be revealed? And also, who do you think will win in the 1st round of this madness?

Darien: Well, we all hope you enjoy this! If you want to find out more about the characters, just watch the original Godzilla vs. MechaGodzilla movie!

R&R, no flames, enjoy, and leave long reviews!)