Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Monster Mayhem! ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Monster Mayhem!

By: DJ Rodriguez

(Author's Notes: Thank you everyone that is reading and reviewing this fanfic here! I never realized on how much you all like my stories.

Yugi: Yeah! In this chapter, Godzilla and Anguilus are going to take on the Egyptian God monsters in Round 1!

Darien: Also, Yugi's history was soon be revealed! His heritage and legacy are both of Egyptian… and Japanese legends! So, stay in touch and also bring in anyone you know who would like to see this fanfic!

Now, on with the fanfic!)

Chapter 3

As the helicopter still made its way towards Okinawa, night was quickly descending on them. The flight from Kaiba Towers and to where the destination Yugi told them about was a long way. The others took the opportunity to sleep, while few others could not do so. One of the few was Yugi himself, just too confused and excited to sleep.

'I don't know why… but it feels like my greatest challenge is yet to come.', he thought.

He soon felt a gentle hand on his shoulder, and when he turned around, he saw that it was Ishizu. She too was also wide-awake, and she saw smiling slightly at the young hero.

"I see that you have something on your mind, young one.", she stated.

Yugi nodded, and when she asked if he would like to tell her, he obliged. He said, "I'm just a bit nervous, that's all.". He continued on to say that his greatest challenge was coming, and he felt a bit unprepared for it.

"Do not worry, little one. The Pharaoh will guide you to see this obstacle through.", she said. She was very confident in Yami, and it showed.

However, her hopes were soon crushed when Yugi stated, "But, even Yami says that this is beyond even his own powers. He can't do much, even if he tried.".

Ishizu was now worried greatly. 'If the Pharaoh can't stop the Egyptian God monsters, who can?!', she thought. Yugi saw the distress clearly on her face, and he said something that calmed her, and surprised her, as well.

He put a hand on her shoulders and stated softly, "Listen, Ishizu. I know I may not have done much like Yami did in the past, but I promise that I will do my best. I'll face this problem head on, and see on what I can do.".

The Egyptian was clearly surprised by Yugi's determination. She then realized that she had not known him better like his friends did. He had faced problems like this, although a bit different, even before Yami. Yet, he still retained all that made him who he was now.

'Even though when I had the Necklace, and saw into the future, I could never see or feel the emotions that shaped the Chosen One like he is now.', she thought. She saw the future, but never heard or feel anything from the people she had seen.

Seeing he was looking out the window again, she made a promise to herself to learn more about Yugi later on. It intrigued her so to learn about Yugi's past, not Yami's, for the first time.

The pilot, seeing the view from behind him, just shook his head slightly and smiled at the scene before him. Seeing that he still got about three more hours to get to Okinawa, he turned his attention back to flying

~In the Pacific Ocean~

The Egyptian God monsters were closing in on Domino City, just taking their time and actually enjoying the feel of swimming in water. They were about 150 miles off the coast of Domino City Harbor.

Obelisk was walking slowly when it felt a presence nearby. Before anything else could happen, a gigantic monster rose up from underneath the water! It was Anguilus! It latched onto Obelisk's large left arm, biting down hard and making the big blue monster scream in pain!

Slifer and Ra took to the skies, surprised to see a monster as large as them attack! Obelisk thrashed his arms wildly, trying to get the creature off. Anguilus held tightly, also using his large front claws to slash and scratch the God monster.

Obelisk then started to use his free arm to pound on Anguilus's neck and back, but when he hit the spikes on his shell, the blue brute yelped out in pain some more!

"Come on, Ra. Let us remove this pest from Obelisk.", Slifer roared at her comrade.

Ra roared out in agreement, and both were now powering up their Lighting Blast attack. Charging up their incredible power, they took aim at Anguilus's back. They were about to fire, when a blue beam of fire shot out from the water in front of them and hit!

Slifer and Ra screeched out in pain as the hot beam blasted them directly in the chest, sending them sprawling and spiraling out of control in the air. The two monsters regained control, and started to search on whatever hit them. Suddenly, a large section of the water in front of Obelisk and Anguilus started to churn and boil! The normal dark black water suddenly turned bright blue!

Out of the erupting waterspout came forth… GODZILLA!!! The legendary monster born from radiation long ago came forth in all its glory!! Eyes set on the two winged beasts, it was determined to protect his friend and ally Anguilus. His gigantic tail splashed up and down the water, creating small waves. He was ready to fight!

~Back on Tokyo Road~

It was in the countryside that the eight Dream Team (the Japanese stars from the movie) were still on the road to Okinawa and the Azumi Shrine & Castle.

One of the Interpol agents received a call, answered it, and was slightly surprised on what he heard. When he hung up, his partner asked him, "Who was that?".

The agent answered, "It was from headquarters. It seems a fight is going on in the Pacific Ocean, 150 miles off the coast of a place called Domino City.".

Professor Miyajima, who was still awake, inquired, "Is it those three unknown monsters?".

The agent answered, "Yes, it is. It seems they ran into Godzilla and Anguilus.".

~At the fight~

Godzilla took on the two flying Egyptian God monsters, while his friend took on Obelisk. The green mutated dinosaur let out his famous roar, and charged into battle! Slifer went up first, wanting to see what her new enemy got.

Slifer attempted to wrap herself around Godzilla, wanting to squeeze it to death. However, the Japanese monster had other plans. As soon as Slifer got close, he let loose with another Radiation Death Breath attack. It caught the red dragon completely by surprise and was blasted back!

"What power! Its equal to Ra's true power!", she roared out in surprise. She regained her bearings, and lashed out with another Lighting Blast attack! Godzilla took a direct hit, but the beast was still standing! It looked like the attack had little or no affect at all!

Slifer shrieked out in total surprise, as did Ra. Godzilla then grabbed the dragon by the tail and swung it hard to its left and threw her!

Slifer was thrown into the water, and boy was she livid! Splashing and roaring angrily, he jumped out and started to fly besides her comrade.

"IT'S TIME TO END THIS GAME!!!", she shrieked to the others. Ra just nodded and started to power up his attack along with Slifer.

Godzilla just looked on in curiosity, wondering on what they were going to do. With little warning, the two God monsters let loose a very powerful merged beam of energy that shot forth like a cannon!

Godzilla took the blast, and was sent a few yards away. It splashed into the water loudly, sinking some into the sea. The two God monsters roared softly, thinking that was it. How little do they underestimate Japanese power…

The King of the Monsters rose up again, angry and livid! The blue dorsal spikes on his back glowed with blue energy, meaning he was ready to let loose another blast of power! Ra and Slifer were amused by Godzilla's endurance and determination, but they knew it was time to end this round.

The two let loose another blast of energy together, and when it collided with Godzilla's attack, the result was an awesome burst of power that lit up the night and everywhere else within a 50-mile radius! The eruption blasted everything back, including the Egyptian God monsters, Godzilla, and Anguilus! The two Japanese monsters were thrown together, and they looked pretty worse for wear.

Anguilus was very much beaten badly. Obelisk had tremendous strength, and was pounding away on his neck. Since the spiked-shelled monster was in the water, he had little of his speed and maneuverability. Thus, he was easy to defeat. Godzilla was bloodied as well, it being much closer to the blast then the two winged beasts. So, they formed a hasty retreat. As they went under, blood gushed forth from where they were sinking.

Meanwhile, the three Egyptian God monsters were panting a bit from their victory. In all of their existence, they had never seen monsters like Godzilla and Anguilus. In fact, Ra was wondering if there were any more monsters like them around. After all, they had been locked up in the Shadow Realm and Egypt because of their awesome power. Now, they had rivals.

"How is it possible that such strong beasts exist?! I thought we were the only ones!", Slifer exclaimed through Marik's body.

Obelisk rubbed his sore arm where Anguilus bit at and added, "Yes, I know how you feel. We were the most powerful of them all, and now it seems that more have emerged.".

Ra just shook his head and said, "We just need to be more prepared, that's all. Remember this, my comrades. Nothing in the world can defeat us! Not even that pharaoh, Yami!".

With their confidence slightly rising from that boast, the three continued on their way to Domino City.

~Over Osaka airspace~

The helicopter was flying smoothly, until a blast of wind really rocked the sucker! It woke everyone up, as the pilot tried to regain control of the craft.

"What's going on?!", Serenity asked in fright.

"It must be the Egyptian God monsters!", Duke exclaimed. However, Seto, Marik, and Yami knew it was a little bit more then that. In Yami's Soul Room, he knew something was wrong.

'It would seem that… they met another force nearly equal to them, and fought.', he thought. He then asked himself, 'Who won?'.

~At the Azumi Shrine/Castle~

Keiko was sleeping in her room, very much tired from today's activities. Her grandfather actually urged her to get some rest, because she was very tried from doing research on the royal families of Japan and the connection with a certain tri-colored teenager.

'H-How is it possible that Yugi is related to two of Japan's greatest national treasures?!', she thought in her sleep. Suddenly, she felt the ground shake a little. It was brief, but it made her wake up in a snap. She got up, put on a robe, and went outside to the shrine.

She saw her grandfather coming out of the shrine, very much afraid. When she asked him on what was wrong, he answered her by saying that he felt the power of three evil beasts battling Godzilla and another monster.

"I fear the two guardians of Japan have fled, but only to heal their wounds.", he finished.

Keiko was slightly relieved to hear that Godzilla and the other monster were okay, but was now worried that Godzilla would not be enough to defeat this new evil.

"I pray that our savior comes through, because I have a feeling we are going to need all the help we can get.", she whispered to herself.

(Author's Notes: Well, how was this? I hope you liked the battle, and don't worry. Round 2 will start soon!

Yugi: Can any of you guess on whom I'm related to in Japan? You'll be surprised when you find out!

Darien: Also, to all of you out there, who do you think will be match for any of the Egyptian God monsters? Mothra? Rodan? Take your pic!

R&R, no flames, enjoy, and leave long reviews.)