Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Yugi: Street Fighter?! ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yugi- Street Fighter?!

By: DJ Rodriguez

(Author's Notes: Sorry for the long delay, ladies and gentleman. But, I'm back and ready for action!

Yugi: I'll be in action too, Ryu going to teach me out to form, control, and fire ki blasts! Like his Hadoken fireball attack!

Darien: Wish him luck, everyone! Also, thanks to all that reviewed! We love your comments, and are proud to call you friends! To thank our friends, this chapter will have a bonus in it just for you all!

Now, on with the fanfic!)

Chapter 6

It was about 8:00 p.m. when Chun-Li finished her instructions to Yugi. He was tuckered out, very much sweaty and tired from all of the lessons his sifu taught him.

"That's enough for today, Yugi. Get to the showers, get dressed, and we'll have dinner.", Chun-Li instructed the young man.

Yugi bowed in respect, then went to the showers, Sakura following him. Ryu was impressed on how Yugi absorbed knowledge quickly and fluidly. Chun-Li walked over to her man, who put an arm around her.

"This Yugi is very much a surprising young man.", she told him.

He nodded and added, "Yes, you are right. I sense that he will go far, father then he has ever gone.". They soon made their way back to the house/dojo, the full moon lighting the way through the black night.

Sakura went into the shower first, Yugi volunteering to wait until she was finished. While lathering her hair with shampoo, she was thinking on Yugi's training with Chun-Li.

"Its uncanny on how he can absorb things so quickly. He soon might be able to fully master the Shokotan and Chun-Li's Wu Shu style in no time!", she told herself.

After about ten minutes in the shower, she turned it off and wrapped a pink terry cloth towel around her waist and head. She walked out, and saw that Yugi was waiting beside the doorway. He blushed as he saw Sakura in only a couple of towels, but quickly hid it so she didn't see. Too late. She did see, and she let out a small giggle.

"All yours, Yugi!", she told him cheerfully.

He thanked her, then went in. Sakura thought, 'Now that is a cute boy! I bet he could get any girl if he wanted to!'. She was right about one thing; Yugi was going to get a lot of girls' attention later on!

Yugi spent about ten minutes in the shower, rising thoroughly so he didn't smell bad.

He thought, 'It was tough for a first day. But, I will not complain! I told them that I would do my best, and that is what I shall do!'.

After cleansing himself, he turned off the shower and wrapped a cerulean terry cloth towel around his waist and head. Seeing that he was clean, he left the restroom and headed towards his new room. Sakura and Chun-Li found a spare room and made it so Yugi can use it. He entered his new home, and he saw that it was large and spacious.

A simple wooden dresser was set up on the right side of the room, and a medium-sized bed was in the middle. A lone window was set up in the back, letting moonlight pass through and giving the room a serene atmosphere. He locked the door and went to the dresser to pick out some clothes.

He opened the top drawer, and found some clean white socks and underwear. He put them on, then checked out the second drawer. Chun-Li had essential chosen some simple attire, but he didn't mind. He put on a red sleeveless t-shirt, and then checked the last one. He found some aqua colored jean shorts, and he put them on. Checking himself out in a mirror that was propped on the dresser, he saw that it was okay.

"Time for me to go downstairs and eat.", he said as he unlocked the door and left the room.

When he got down, he smelled something delicious. Going into the kitchen, he actually saw Ryu… cook!! He was over the stove, preparing tonight's meal.

"You can cook?!", Yugi exclaimed in shock.

Sakura giggled and Chun-Li chuckled. Ryu did too and replied, "Yes. One of my many secret talents.".

He was cooking some steamed rice, some vegetables mixed in with it. Yugi sat down near Sakura, who secretly and discreetly scooted her chair closer to him. Ryu flipped the rice some in the black pan, and then inhaled deeply.

"Ah! It is done.", he told them. He served them ample amounts, telling them that they would need their full strength tomorrow. As they sat down and ate, Ryu asked Yugi, "So, how do you like training in the martial arts so far?".

Yugi gulped down some of his rice and answered, "Well, it is tough. But then, if you want something badly, you got to train hard to get it!".

Ryu nodded, showing pride on how wise and smart Yugi was. After dinner, it was 9:00 p.m. "Alright, we got some free time until we go to bed at ten. Until then, do whatever you want.", Ryu told his two pupils.

He went outside to meditate, Chun-Li following him. Sakura got up from the table and asked, "What do you want to do, Yugi?".

Yugi was in thought, then an idea came to his head. "Want to see my Duel Monster cards?", he asked. She nodded energetically, and thus the two teenagers raced upstairs to Yugi's room.

~Back in Domino City~

Familiar faces went to their homes and to bed, looking like zombies. All of them had let reality set in deep, and they were all feeling terrible about Yugi's 'death'. Joey and Serenity went home, Joey's face full of guilt and anger.

'I should have noticed that Yugi was missing a lot sooner! Why did I have to ditch my best friend like that?!', he thought to himself.

Serenity was sympathetic to her big bro's behavior, but knew that despite all of her brother's ranting… it was not going to bring Yugi back.

Tristen had gone home, feeling much like Joey. He felt like he let down his best friend, and he was paying the price. He slammed his fist against the wall, cursing himself that he had abandoned his best friend.

Mai was also distraught about this. Once she went home, she went into her room and started to stare at the many pictures of Yugi and his friends.

'You were the one who taught me friendship and trust. And this is how I repay you?!', she thought angrily. She really wanted to bring Yugi back and apologize to him. But, she knew it was no use.

Tea was walking with Yami, her blue eyes red with tears. "T-Thank you, Yami.", she told the ancient Pharaoh.

He smiled slightly and replied, "No trouble at all, Tea.".

Once they were near her apartment, Tea bowed slightly to Yami and thanked him once again. While she was slowly ascending the steps, Yami spoke out, "Tea. It's going to be alright. I promise.".

She looked back at him, smiled slightly, and then went back to climbing. When she reached her door, she opened it, turned back to Yami, waved goodbye, and closed the door. Yami walked back to the Game Shop alone, his heart heavy. He missed Yugi, and knew a long time ago that Yugi had a crush on Tea.

"Don't worry, Yugi. I will take care of her for you. Let this be, my promise to you.", he said to the starry sky above.

~Back in Osaka~

Yugi and Sakura were in his room, sorting out the Duel Monster cards. Apparently, Yugi still had his deck in his pocket and they were still in good condition.

Sakura picked up a card and read, "Soul of Purity and Light. Hmmm. This seems like this is your type of card.".

Yugi blushed slightly and replied, "I guess so. But, I think I'm more of the Dark Magician.". He then showed her said card, and Sakura studied it for a moment. After a few moments, she shook her head slightly and gave the card back to Yugi.

"I don't think you are dark. I see only the light coming from you.", she told him.

Then she quickly covered her mouth, like she wasn't supposed to say it to him… not yet, at least. Yugi's blush became more pronounced, then he quickly tried to change subjects.

"Hmmm. Oh, I think this one is for you! It's the Aqua Spirit card.", he told her while giving her the monster card.

She looked at it, and was slightly surprised to see that the monster looked like a beautiful woman. "Thanks, Yugi. I think it does suit me well.", she told him as she gave him the card.

Yugi refused, saying, "Think of it as a gift to a friend.". She thanked him with a hug, then saw that it was 10:00 p.m.

"Whoa! The time really flew! I gotta go. Goodnight, Yugi.", she told her friend. She gave him a quick peck on the cheek before scurrying out of the room. Yugi held up his left cheek to where she kissed him, and a faint smile was on his face.

The little hero got dressed in his pajamas, said his prayers, and soon snuggled into bed. However, he soon experienced a very weird dream. He was tossing and turning the whole night through.

{Dream Sequence}

{Yugi was standing in an empty void of darkness, feeling like if he was in an abyss that stretched for eternity. He felt alone, cold, and a bit scared.

All of a sudden, shadowy images appeared before him. They varied in size and shape, some human looking. Others not so human-looking. Some in physique resembled men, others women. Most were of normal size, around 5'6 or 5'7. Few towered over that mark.

They numbered to over fifty, and each seemed to be looking directly at him.

He felt uncomfortable under their gaze, when he saw all of the dissolve into nothingness. However, a new being appeared before him. Light suddenly radiated from this being, a massive one who could easily put Shaq to shame! However, this one radiated evil energy like nothing before.

'W-What does this mean? Is this… an opponent?!', he wondered.

The massive entity soon faded out of existence, replaced by five smaller beings. However, their identities were revealed. Two of them were Karen and Sakura, but the other three he did not recognize at all. And that was because they were still covered in shadow.

"Karen? Sakura? What are you doing in my dream?! What does this mean?!", he called out to them.

Karen and Sakura smiled mysterious and said at the same time, "You will face a great evil soon, little one. But even after that, a much more dire situation awaits you.".

It wouldn't have been so bad, except their normal voices were not there and was replaced by a soothing, ethereal kind of voice.

"A great evil? Another dire situation? What are you two talking about?!", he exclaimed.

They only smiled warmly at him, then they along with the light faded back. Yugi was again enveloped in a void of darkness.}

{End of Dream Sequence}

Next morning at 8:00 a.m., Yugi ate breakfast with the others and went outside to train with Ryu. He did not tell anyone about his dream, for he knew that no one would be able to interpret it.

That, and he would embarrass Sakura and Karen. Having a dream about them, and having only met them a short time ago?

He was not the one to do that to them. So, he kept it to himself and hope that in due time, the dream would make more sense to him.

"Now, Yugi. I will teach you on how to create and use ki blasts.", the stern sensei told him.

He knew that Sakura could create fireballs, so she sat this one out. Yugi sat Indian-style, very much focused on the lesson at hand. Ryu put his palms together, but not in his fireball-motion. He showed it to Yugi.

He instructed, "Concentrate really hard. Until you feel a pull between your hands.".

Yugi did as he was told, eyes closed and his mind concentrating. "Reach deep into your soul. There, you will find your ki.", Ryu said.

He also told Yugi to relax a bit, seeing that he was stressing out from the deep concentration. "When you feel that pull, just let it out.", Ryu finished.

Yugi felt the pull, and slowly let it go. When he opened his eyes, he saw that he had formed a blue energy ball! It was small, but it was crystal clear!

"I-I did it!", he yelled excitedly.

Suddenly, he felt drained and he lost his concentration. The ball disappeared, and Yugi was standing on the ground with one hand supporting him. "That's funny. I suddenly felt… tired.", he told Ryu.

The sensei smiled and explained, "That was your first time creating an energy sphere, so it tends to drain a lot of energy the first time.".

Yugi regained his posture, although slightly wobbling, and urged Ryu to continue the lesson. 'This kid has got spirit. Excellent!', the Shokotan master thought as he continued.

~In the woods near the dojo~

Two females watched the session from a distance, via binoculars. One of them, an orange-haired beauty of 17 asked, "Why does Bison think this kid is special?!".

The dark-chocolate haired one hushed her associate and replied, "Because, General Bison sees the potential and power within this boy. That is why we are assigned to watch and study him.".

The orange-haired woman shrugged her shoulders, and continued to monitor Yugi and Ryu. "I will say this. That kid is kinda cute thought.", the orange-haired beauty said with a slight chuckle.

Her partner did the same and replied, "I agree." Their names… Juni and Juli, M. Bison's top-secret assassin dolls! It looks things will heat up from here!

(Author's Notes: So, Yugi has now learned to create ki balls. The question is now; will he succeed in mastering the Shokotan and Wu Shu styles of fighting? That, I will let you decide.

Yugi: So, I'm soon going to become a full-fledged Street Fighter!

Darien: (Chuckles) Not yet, but very soon. Also, if some of you read this some time ago before it got deleted, you will notice a very significant addition to the chapter!

R&R, no flames, and enjoy!)