Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Yugi: Street Fighter?! ❯ Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yugi- Street Fighter?!

By: DJ Rodriguez

(Author's Notes: Thanks to all that reviewed! On this, and also my latest fanfic, Halloween Party! Remember, time is of the essence if you want to join the celebration!

Yugi: DJ is leaving nothing to chance, in either story! He's going all out!

Darien: I should say so too. But right now, we got us a tournament to start up!

Now, on with the fanfic!)

Chapter 10

Yugi stood before the entire crowd and Street Fighters, a small smile on his face. He was about 5'9, his hair still in the same tri-colored size and shape. He was wearing a dark blue karate gi, similar to Ryu. He wore no shoes, and he had a white headband around his head.

He was lean and muscular, his muscles smooth and sleek. He had certainly filled up, but not too much. He was radiating such power and strength, it was unbelievable!

'His ki is equal to… Akuma and Bison!!', Ryu thought as he felt his pupil's spiritual strength.

Rose too sensed the immense power and life brimming within the young man.

'This exceeds more then I predicted.', she thought.

His eyes, however, remained the same. It held the warmth, kindness, caring selflessness that he always had. Yet, his innocence was partially gone. It was now a mix of innocence, and unworldly wisdom and knowledge. Truly, a very rare and unique combination.

He had gone from cute/adorable to handsome/striking. He looked towards the Street Fighters, and his warm smile widened somewhat. His violet eyes were then fixed upon Sakura, Karin, Juni, Juli, Ryu, Ken, and Chun-Li. He went over to them, his smile never waning.

"Sorry I'm late.", he told them.

Ken smirked and replied, "Don't sweat it, kid. Nice entrance, though. Even better then I would have planned it.".

Ryu nodded and added, "Indeed. Still, it is good to see you again, Yugi.".

Yugi bowed slightly, showing his Sensei respect. He said, "Same here, Sensei. It is good to see you, all of you!".

The four women (Sakura, Karin, Juni, and Juli) each gave Yugi a warm, powerful hug.

"Its good to see you again, Yugi.", Sakura said.

Karin stepped in and demanded, "Where were you?! We didn't receive a call or letter from you for three years!".

Juni added, "Yeah! We didn't know if you were okay or not!".

Juli finished, "You gave us quite a scare then, and just now too! We were afraid you wouldn't show up!".

Yugi had to smile at this even more. 'They were worried about me.', he said to himself.

To him, it was good to see that they were worried about him. That meant they cared for him, which was good enough for him.

He chuckled softly and said, "I'm sorry. It's just that… I was very busy traveling the world, helping people, and training a lot.".

Sakura let out an exasperating, yet teasing sigh. She went up to him and said, "We understand. But, just try to contact us sometime.".

Yugi chuckled again and promised he would. Then, before anymore talk about the past could be made, the male announcer called for silence. Yugi and the others nodded their heads, and the new young warrior took his place among the fighters. He was between Sakura and Karin, his face transformed into that of a serious Street Fighter.

"Now then, let the tournament commence!!", the announcer declared. The crowd was now anxious to see the Street Fighter tournament now getting under way!

~In the V.I.P Box~

Seto was shaking with both shock and surprise, his blue eyes now like small dots. "H-H-How, could this be?!", he exclaimed.

He was shaking so badly, that it even unnerved Ishizu and Mokuba. However, they didn't blame him for being so shocked.

"That's Yugi?! But, it can't be!! I thought Yugi died in the Shadow Realm five years ago!", Mokuba exclaimed.

Ishizu nodded stiffly, her ice-blue eyes like Kaiba's as she stared at the young man she thought was long dead. "I thought so too, Mokuba. But, it is Yugi! He's alive, and also looking very well.", she replied.

Her eyes roamed all over his features, not in lust but in study. 'His body has indeed improved greatly, far greater then even Seto.', she thought.

Using what little power she had left, thanks to some residue from her Millennium Necklace magic and the Shadow Realm, she closed her eyes and concentrated. She tried to gauge the young man's true strength and power. In her minds eye, she saw the entire Street Fighter crew with pure darkness as a background.

Each one of them was radiating off auras, showing her different colors and also their hue. If it was light, that meant that the person was relaxed and fairly strong. Deeper, bolder colors revealed that the person was in deep concentration and very strong. The colors also signaled emotions, as well. Then, her sight carried her to Yugi.

'Yugi's aura… it's so… powerful!', she said to herself.

Yugi was giving off an immense blue-white aura, which spanned in a fifteen-foot radius. It was deep and vibrant, telling her that Yugi was preparing himself for the event.

'Let's see if I can get closer.', she thought. She started to glide towards the boy, but did not get very far. His aura and power started to actually prevent her from coming closer!

'AAAAHHHH!!', she screamed out loud, both in her mind and in the outside world. Yugi's mental defenses were strong before, but now it was nearly damn near impossible to penetrate! It was like ramming headfirst into a 10,000-volt electric cage!

She zoomed back to reality, and fell from out of her chair. She was gasping heavily, was on one knee, and a hand clutched to her frantic beating heart.

"That was… incredible!", she muttered. Never had she seen such awesome power and defense. She picked her head up, and saw that Mokuba and Seto were kneeling down in front of her.

"You alright, honey?", Seto asked in concern. Ishizu nodded as she slowly started to rise. She replied, "I'm fine. It's just that… Yugi's power and strength. Its far more potent then ever now.".

The three now wanted to go down and see Yugi, face-to-face. They had questions for him, a lot of them.

"I better call Yami and the others. They won't believe on who is here!", Mokuba exclaimed as he dashed off to use the phone in the hallway.

Seto just nodded his head, and turned back to see the fighters through his window. "Yugi… you have changed so much. What happened?", Seto asked himself.

~Back at Yami's apartment~

The gang could not take their eyes off the screen. Tea, Mai, and Serenity just plopped down on the bed, too much in shock to realize it. Yami and the boys were frozen to the spot they were on. For a while, they didn't notice that the kids had toddled in.

"Uncle Yugi!", Yugina squealed in delight as she saw the young man on the screen.

Those two words were enough to bring Tea out of her trance. She looked down at her child, then unconsciously went over and gently picked her up.

"Mommy?", Yugina asked she looked at her mother. Tea did not respond, just clutching her child tight. Mai and Serenity did the same with their kids. Yami was staring at Yugi, amazed on how powerful and strong he had become.

"But… how could he still be alive?! I though the Shadow Realm had claimed him!", he muttered to himself.

Just then, the phone rang. Duke went to go pick it up, and was surprised to hear Mokuba's voice on the other line. "Duke Devillin?! What are you doing in Yami's apartment?!", the co-CEO demanded.

Duke retorted, "He and Tea invited me over here for her daughter's party, shrimp. Everyone is here; Mai, Joey, Serenity, Duke, and also the kids.".

"Oh. In any case, you won't believe on what I just saw!", he exclaimed.

Duke replied, "Could it be Yugi on Street Fighters, by any chance?".

Mokuba's face faulted over and he yelled out, "How do you know about that?!".

Duke answered, "Simple, we're watching the event on TV here.".

Yami then grabbed the phone from Duke and demanded, "Mokuba, what is going on?!".

The young co-CEO answered that he didn't have a clue, and was just as surprised as he was. "Come to the stadium, as fast as you can!", he told the ex-Pharaoh. Yami said okay, and the two hung up.

Yami stood up and clapped his hands together. "Everyone! We need to go to the stadium immediately! Let's go!", he ordered sternly.

No one held argument there. Mai, Serenity, and Tea carried their children out, while the fathers and Duke turned off everything and put some of the presents away in Yugina's room.

"Mommy?", Yugina asked her mother while they were running down the stairs.

"Yes, honey?", she asked her slightly out of breath.

The cute kid asked, "Uncle Yugi gonna like me?".

Tea didn't take that into account. 'How will he react when he sees Yugina, and finds out me and Yami are married?', she thought.

She didn't have enough time to think, once everyone was in their respective cars. Yami fired up the engine, and soon rolled out of the neighborhood faster then lighting! Joey was following him in his red convertible, Tristen in his black Tarus, and Duke in his Porsche.

'Yugi… so long has it been now since we last met. What has happened for all this time?', Yami thought as the others roared down the road towards the stadium that held their long-lost friend.

~In the stadium~

The fighters were being matched up, according to the list. The first match was between Ryu vs. Blanka, the second match Sean vs. Necro, and the third Zangief vs. Mel Masters.

"Now, let the first match begin!", the announcer declared before he left the arena. Ryu tightened his headband, and straightened out his red gloves.

"Well, time to fight.", he told his wife and friends.

Yugi and Ken wished him luck, shaking his hand in the process. Chun-Li gave him a good luck kiss, which made his smirk and faintly blush.

"Thanks, everyone. See ya later.", he told them.

He walked out from underneath the seats in the stadium, ready to face his opponent. The other Street Fighters looked out from the entrance way and/or some windows to see the match. However, Yugi and his four "girlfriends" went somewhere to talk for a while.

When they entered a small room that was quite a ways from the rest, Sakura ran and leaped into Yugi's arms. Now, they could really show Yugi on how much they missed him and felt. The two laughed as Yugi spun her around some. Sakura blushed when she felt his strong, yet warm arms wrapped around her waist. After some turns, he stopped and put her down.

"Heh, nice to see you too.", he said with a small smile.

Sakura beamed right back, and then hugged him tight. "Its good to see that you are okay and alive.", she told him softly.

Indeed, the ladies soon crowded around him and hugged him tight. "I know. You had us all worried when you didn't contact us.", Karin commented.

Although she was really rich and acted accordingly, she had been very worried about Yugi's health and safety. Juni and Juli second that statement. Yugi grinned sheepishly and promised that he would never do that again. It was good enough for the four beautiful female fighters.

In the parking lot, four cars practically skidded to a stop and parked near the curb. Two nearby officers went towards them as the drivers and the passengers hauled their butts out of the vehicles rather quickly.

"Hold on, there! You can't park here!", one of the officers exclaimed.

Just then, a cold, icy voice stated, "Its okay. There are here on my request.".

The two officers turned around to find themselves facing Seto, Mokuba, and Ishizu Kaiba.

"Master Kaiba!", the two exclaimed as they stood at attention. Seto ignored them, and his attention was on the visitors.

"Kaiba! Where is Yugi?!", Yami demanded.

Seto replied, "I don't know exactly. All I know is that he is underneath the Stadium in the Fighters Area.".

Joey exclaimed, "Come on, then! We got to go find him!".

Without hesitation, all of them streaked towards the entrance to the complex. Mokuba led the group, navigating through the twisting and long corridors. This question was on all of their minds; what would Yugi be like, and how would they react to seeing all of them again.

"Ishizu, have you contacted Shadi and your brother about this?", Yami inquired.

She shook her head and answered, "No. My brother is back home in Egypt, training the next generation to become Madji warriors. Shadi is still locked away in the Valley of the Kings.".

Yami sighed out loud, quickening his pace. Tea, Yami, all of them wanted to see their old and respected friend again.

Yugi and the ladies were talking up a storm, Yugi asking about on what they had been up to for the past five years. Vice-versa too.

"Man, you four really had some adventures while I was gone.", he told them while chuckling.

Juni smiled and replied, "Hey, its nothing compared on what you been through, cutie.".

Yugi blushed when she called him that. Just then, the loudspeaker in the room came on. It was the announcer guy and he declared, "The winner of the match is Ryu Hoshi! Fighters for the next match, please come to the arena immediately!".

Yugi sighed as he stood up from his chair. "Well, how about we go see the match? I like to see how Ryu is, and also on how Sean and Necro fight.", he told them.

They had no problem with it, and the four ladies got up too. "Me too. I want to see on how the competition is.", Juli told them all.

Karin flanked on Yugi's right side, Sakura on his left. Each took an arm, making Yugi blush immensely. "Shall we go?", he asked them all playfully.

They all giggled and replied, "Yes, let's!".

They opened the door, and Yugi was now standing before some people he least expected to see. He tensed up very much, and the ladies sensed his nervousness and anxiety. Juni and Juli backed him from behind, while Karin and Sakura closed tightly to him.

"Its… them.", he whispered. Before him stood… his old friends. He was now standing before a panting and shocked Yami, Tea, Mai, Tristen, Seto, Mokuba, Ishizu, Serenity, and Duke. It was a very critical moment… for all of them.

~Upstairs in the balcony seats~

Three beings were watching scene via closed circuit TV set, two of them well known as M. Bison and Akuma. The third was a mystery, as he blended in well in the shadows.

"Ah, the pieces are coming together now. Soon, Yugi will need to make a choice.", Bison said sinisterly with an evil sneer on his lips.

Akuma added, "He will either succumb to the darkness, or be the light. This is where the path to evil and good is laid before him.".

The third person approached them slightly, his body partially exposed to the light inside the room. Half of his body was orange, the other half blue. His face was still covered in darkness, though.

"If we are to succeed, should he choose the light, we must then go ahead with out final plan.", the man steadily told them.

Bison stood up and stated warningly, "We are aware of that, friend. Just remember one thing; we eliminate Yugi so we can rule this world.".

Akuma nodded at this, silently saying that he understood. The being the stepped into the light, revealing himself fully.

"I am aware of that, Bison. Just remember this as well… Yugi will become very powerful, and I intend to face him before the three of us decide to fuse as one.", he said.

The third being revealed himself to be… Gill!! The three most powerful, evil villains were going to unite, to take down one person… Yugi Moto!! What else will happen next?

(Author's Notes: So, the critical moment has arrived! Will Yugi forgive the others for leaving him nearly for dead, or not? How will he react to seeing the others married and having a family? All this and more in next chapter!

Yugi: This is getting… very intense! I wonder what will happen with me and the girls? You know; Sakura, Karin, Juni, and Juli.

Darien: (Chuckles) All in good time my friend, all in good time. For all of you out there, what do you think will happen? Plus, if Yugi was standing before you right now and smiling warmly, what you do?

R&R, no flames, and enjoy!)