Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Yugi: Street Fighter?! ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yugi- Street Fighter?!

By: DJ Rodriguez

(Author's Notes: Hey, folks! I know you hate me for the cliffhangers, but I just love them! Its like a good book or movie, they make you crave for more!

Yugi: I would think so, but others may not agree.

Darien: True. But now, its time to show everyone on what you are made of! Also, DJ wants to request that anyone to take a look at the fanfic Alternate Universe Twist, at both Fanfcition.net and here. Its really quite good.

Now, on with the fanfic!)

Chapter 11

Yami, Tea, Seto, Mokuba, Joey, Tristen, Serenity, and Mai could not believe on who stood before them. 'Last time I saw him, he was a small boy. What I see now is a real man!', Mai thought as she examined her most respected friend.

She could not get over on how much Yugi changed, physically anyway. Serenity and Tea were thinking the same thing. Yami and the boys were also astounded by Yugi's physical change.

'Man! He has buffed up big time! Its like he's a new person!', Joey thought.

Yami said to himself, 'All this time I thought he was lost forever…'. He felt tears starting to come forth, but he blinked them away.

"Y-Yugi?", Tea asked in a shaky voice. She was trembling because she was part-scared it wasn't real, and part relieved that she was now face-to-face with the man she once loved with all her heart.

Yugi replied calmly and coolly, "Yes. It is me.".

Now, that got their attention good. 'What?! Yugi never greeted us like that!', Tristen said to himself.

Even Seto, the formerly King of Cold, was surprised. Then, that is when they saw his eyes. The violet orbs showed immense anger, betrayal, and sadness. Even though he wore a stoic and passive face, they still saw the emotions in his eyes.

'They're different now. Yugi has indeed changed.', Mokuba thought.

Yugi then said, "I see that you are in need of an explanation. Come, I'll tell you everything on our way to the Fighters Area.". He used a calm and cool tone of voice, also showing that he left no room for argument. With that, he and the girls turned and walked towards the area.

Yugi felt a calming rage inside of him when he saw his old friends. Memories of the past came up; first, the good times when he and the others were together and happy. Then, the fateful day on when he was left to die.

'I see that things have indeed changed around here.', he thought. When he saw the little kids, including little Yugina, he realized that they were the kids of his friends!

'That little girl… she looked exactly like me.', he said to himself as he remembered the small girl in Tea's arms.

Sakura tugged slightly on Yugi's arm, and when he turned to face her he saw the immense concern in her chocolate brown eyes. "Yugi, are you okay?", she asked tentatively.

His eyes then changed from cold to warm, and a small smile was now on his lips. "I am fine. I was just… surprised to see them, that is all.", he told her.

Juni asked, "You know them?".

Yugi's smile vanished and his stoic look once again emerged. "Yes. They are… my old friends. The ones that left me behind long ago.". That got a slight gasp from the four ladies. Sakura and Karin were very much surprised to see now that Yugi was now facing his past.

"I see. Think you can handle this on your own?", Juli asked him.

He gave her a small smile and answered, "Yes. But, I much rather have the support of you four.".

They all smiled and gave their friend a very powerful group hug. Then, they heard footsteps behind them. Yugi sighed, knowing it was going to be a trying time for his soul.

"Yugi! Wait up!", Joey called out.

The others were now trying to catch up to the young warrior, still slightly out of breath from their earlier run. When they did catch up to them, they walked behind them.

"Yugi, who are those girls there?", Yami inquired.

Yugi answered in his cool voice again, "These are my friends. Meet Sakura Kasugano, Karin Kanzuki, Juni, and Juli.".

The four said ladies turned to face them, the same cool look on their faces as they slightly bowed. However, they seemed to show more anger and hatred. This slightly scared the group very much.

"Yugi, what has happened to you?", Seto asked.

Yugi's voice and body slightly trembled at the memory, but was quick not to let it show. "Remember the night after Marik was defeated?", he asked them all.

Their eyes closed as they remembered the night very well. "Y-Yes.", Tea managed to choke out.

Yugi continued, "I was left alone, when all of you took Yami away to be healed. Even Ishizu and Shadi ignored me, as they took Marik away as well. I was left all alone on that blimp, left to die.".

All of them now had very guilty faces on, but Yami was that of shock rather then guilt. "I thought you were trapped in the Shadow Realm after the duel!", he exclaimed.

Yugi nearly lost his cool with that remark, but he composed himself. "No, I was not. I was in the real world, lying down on the ground, cold and slipping away fast.", he told his dark half.

He continued, "I would have perished, had not my teacher and friend Ryu Hoshi found and saved me.".

Joey and Tristen's eyes widened immensely. "You mean THE Ryu Hoshi?! The most powerful and legendary Street Fighter of all time?!", they both exclaimed.

Yugi nodded his head, and the two groups continued to walk down the long halls and corridors.

As they continued to walk, Yugi told them on when Ryu took him to his home in Osaka, the master offering to teach him, his training, and also his school life in Tayio High and how he graduated with honors. He also told them about his trips around the world, where he fought and learned from nearly all of the other Street Fighters.

"I also had some brief encounters with Akuma, though.", he said. This got all of their attention good, including the ladies.

"You actually went head-to-head with the Raging Demon himself?!", Juni exclaimed.

Yugi nodded and explained, "We fought encountered one another four times; the first time five years ago, the second in Hong Kong a year after that, the third in San Antonio, Texas in the United States two years two years later, and then the last time in Hawaii six months ago.".

He later told on how he fought him in Hong Kong and was defeated, a stalemate in San Antonio, and a narrow victory in Hawaii. Yami and Seto were now shocked that Yugi had faced such a powerful adversary, who made Bakura, Marik and Malik seem like nothing.

The two groups were about halfway to the area, when Yugi asked them, "That is my life for the past five years. Now, tell me on what has happened since I… left. How much has changed?".

Tea was the first to speak up, still a bit shocked and surprised on how adventurous Yugi's life has been. She said, "Well, Yami and I are married.".

Yugi raised an eyebrow, not really surprised that she and his dark-half would get together. She then walked up to the group and showed them Yugina.

"This is our daughter, Yugina. Today is her 2nd birthday.", she told them.

Juli inquired, "Yugina?".

Tea slightly blushed and explained, "I was very adamant to name my first child after Yugi, since I cared for him so much.".

Yugi was surprised, and honored. Suddenly, the small child opened her violet eyes from her slumber and stared into the eyes of her formerly deceased uncle. She smiled widely and squealed, "Uncle Yugi!!".

She raised her hands out, wanting for Yugi to take her into his arms. Yugi's passive, stoic face quickly changed that to one of love and warmth. 'I'm still mad and upset at the others, but their children have done nothing wrong. There is no reason to show any kind of anger towards them.', he told himself.

He picked up the small bundle of energy, and the little girl squealed and shrieked in happiness. "What a cute little girl you are!", he told the child as he swung her around playfully.

Tea sighed, somewhat glad to see the old side of Yugi once again. Sakura and the others were also pleased to see this genuine act of affection. 'He seems to be good with children. Hehehe… that is very good.', each of them thought.

Yugi laughed as he swung his niece around, then gently slowed down and stopped. The little princess was laughing up a storm, and Yugi merely chuckled now. He handed the little girl back to Tea, who gave Yugi a grateful look. He nodded politely and turned to face the others. "So, what about you guys?", he asked.

Joey and Mai introduced them to their son David, who was a bit shy around the powerful-looking warrior. Serenity and Tristen showed him Pamela, Duke with Crystal, Mokuba with Rebecca, and Seto saying that he and Ishizu were married and expecting a child soon. Yugi congratulated them all with their new and more profound lives.

"So, Yugi? Any one of these ladies here your girlfriend?", Joey asked teasingly.

Yugi slightly blushed, but still maintained his cool composure. He answered, "No, they're just good friends of mine.".

Sakura and the ladies thought, 'Which will soon change to that of girlfriend, sweetie.'. Before any more talk could be made, they found themselves now at the Fighters Area.

"Well, me and the ladies here better get going.", he told them. Karin explained to them that only fighters could be in the area, not anyone else.

"Before I go, I suppose I should thank you all.", Yugi said.

Yami inquired, "Thank us? For what?".

Yugi replied coolly, "For leaving me all those years ago. If you hadn't, I would have never met Ryu and the others. I would not have reached my full potential, or be who I am right now.".

That hit them all particularly hard. Yugi and the girls then walked off, leaving the group behind. Yugi promised that they would talk again later. They were all just stunned by Yugi's statement.

"We're very sorry Yugi.", Tea whispered through tears that started to come forth.

Yami added, "We'll make it up to you somehow, hikari. I promise you.". Seto then told everyone that he was willing to share his V.I.P box with them.

"Come on. I believe that the second match is about to start soon.", he told them. With that, they all slowly left the place.

~In the Fighters Area~

Ryu was on a wooden bench, using a white towel cloth to wipe his forehead and arms from the tremendous sweat he built up from battling Blanka. Claw marks were on his karate gi, his arms, and some on his chest. Burnt marks, signs that he had been electrocuted by the beast-fighter, were also evident on his gi.

But, other then that, he seemed satisfied. Chun-Li was by his side, very much amused to see Ryu actually look content.

"I take it you liked having a good fight?", she asked teasingly.

He grinned at his wife and replied, "Yeah, it was actually a good match. Blanka has improved very much.".

Blanka had left the area on a stretcher to the hospital ward. He was about to say something else when he saw his two pupils and their friends coming his way.

"How was the match, Ryu?", Yugi asked. Ryu got up from the bench and stretched some.

He replied, "It was interesting. Blanka actually put up a very good fight.".

Chun-Li inquired, "And where have you five been?". Yugi sighed slightly and told his sensei and sifu on what had transpired. Indeed, the couple were slightly surprised to hear that their student had run into the people who had abandoned him.

"You handled the situation well, Yugi. I'm proud of you.", Ryu told his student.

Chun-Li added, "A lot of people would have made a scene if they had been in your situation. But, you were in control and didn't lose it. Way to go, Yugi.".

She gave her student a small kiss on the cheek, which made Yugi blush. Mokoto, another warrior Yugi met on his journey, brushed past the young man. However, when the met eyes for a brief moment, the female karate fighter smiled slightly and winked quickly at him before leaving. Heh, it seems that Yugi has caught another female's eye.

Sean then emerged from his match, bruised and battered but okay. He went to his master, Ken who was standing near a wooden bench. The two exchanged some words, and Ken had a smile on his face. He looked towards Ryu and the others and gave him a thumbs-up sign.

"I guess that means Sean won his match against Necro.", Juni stated with a small chuckle.

Ken then patted his student on the shoulder, then went out to the stadium with his son Mel. "Mel's match is up. This should be interesting to see.", Yugi said as he went over to a nearby entrance/exit archway.

He stood under the archway and started to observe both Mel and his opponent Zangief. Yugi was slightly surprised to see that Zangief looked much more stronger then before. Not only that, his arrogant attitude was gone. It was replaced with a more focus and determined one.

'Wow. Zangief must have been going through some intense training to become that strong.', the warrior mused. The two combatants were in the middle of the stadium, and the match soon commenced!

~Two hours later~

The matches were electrifying, and the crowd was whooping and cheering it up. The some of the matches were long and hardcore, while some were quick yet brutal. Mel had lost to Zangief, but he did pretty well for a first-timer.

Rose and R. Mika had won their respective matches against Dan and Dee Jay, Hugo over Alex, Juni over Lei Fang, Juli over Makoto, Karin over Cammy, Sakura over Ibuki, Ken over Birdie, and Chun-Li over Adon.

The last match for the night was Yugi against Urien, the brother of Gill. Urien was tall and over-powering, making any bully Yugi had faced in the past look like a complete weakling. The fighter had now just made his way to the middle of Domino Dome, his presence nearly omnipresent.

He was about 6'11", his skin the darkest of brown, his eyes only white pupils, storm-gray hair cut evenly, wearing only a white speedo, and had bulging muscles all over his body. His upper-half was packed with muscles, while his lower half was lean and muscular as well. He seemed to pack tons of strength and power, plus speed and agility.

Ryu warned his student, "This man is very dangerous and lethal. Be on guard, and memorize his moves quickly in order to spot any kind of weakness in them.".

Yugi nodded seriously, took a deep breath and prepared himself mentally to go face his opponent. Sakura, Karin, Juni, and Juli gave Yugi a kiss on the cheek for good luck. He thanked them with a warm smile, then his face transformed into that of pure focus, concentration, and calmness. He then walked out into the open, ready to face a man that could snap any man's neck in two.

In the V.I.P box, Seto, his wife, and guests were watching all of the matches from above. Some of them repulsed the fights, while the rest cheered and whooped it up like the crowd. Now, they had just heard that the last match was between Yugi and Urien.

"Oh, I hope Yugi knows what he's getting into.", Tea said with worry in her voice. She had seen Yugi's opponent, and feared that Yugi did not have a chance against the powerhouse.

However, when they saw Yugi coming out from beneath the stands, they were amazed on how Yugi looked. He was completely calm and totally focused.

Seto stated in awe, "I have never seen someone so calm and composed like that before.".

Yami agreed with him, and started to study his former hikari more closely. 'It seems he has cleared all things from his mind. Nothing could faze him now. Its amazing on how he can be so calm and focused.', he thought.

Yugina looked out the window, still in her mother's arms. She then asked, "Mommy, why Uncle Yugi fight?".

Tea shook her head as she answered, "Its what he does, sweetheart. He has become… a Street Fighter.".

Yugina was puzzled, on how a man so gentle and kind like her Uncle Yugi could like to fight. The announcer went to the middle of the grounds, right between Yugi and Urien.

"This is the last match of the night! Here we have Urien vs. Yugi!", he declared.

Surprisingly, most of the crowd cheered for Urien. They all thought that Urien was going to beat Yugi into the ground. Ushio, one of Yugi's bullies some time ago, was in the crowd with his gang. They all snickered at the sight of their former punching bag.

"Heh, that little squirt ain't going to last long.", he said with an evil sneer.

Yugi did not pay attention to any of the jeering crowd, his mind totally focused on the fight. He bowed in respect to his opponent, then got into a fighting stance similar to Ryu.

Urien chuckled and said, "You have strength and potential, young one. I like that. I hope that you will make this a very interesting match.".

Yugi smirked and replied, "Don't worry, I will. My only request to you is that you don't hold nothing back.". Urien was very surprised by Yugi's boldness and determination.

He then laughed and declared, "Wish granted, small warrior! Now, let us fight!!". The taller warrior got into a fighting stance and prepared himself for whatever may come.

Outside in the Fighters Area, Yugi's friends and teachers were lined up along the entranceways and windows. They wanted to see if Yugi could defeat a powerful man like Urien.

"Yugi can do it! I know he can!", Karin declared. The other ladies had confidence in Yugi, as well some of the men.

Ryu thought, 'Yugi, you had five years to train. Let us see on how much you have learned.'.

In the upper-section, Bison, Akuma, and Gill closely watched the match. "Brother, can you defeat a young boy? Heh, it'll be funny to see you lose.", Gill whispered maliciously.

An eternity seemed to pass the two fighters, until the announcer declared, "FIGHT!!!". Without warning, Yugi and Urien rushed towards each other, ready to push their skills and strength to the utmost limit!!

(Author's Notes: Before I go, I would like to remind some people out there that I will continue with Yugi: Spirit Blacksmith andHalloween Party. But, I have to concentrate on one fanfic at a time. Thus, the second fanfic is top priority for now.

Yugi: Okay. Oh, what kind of special moves do I have?

Darien: Well, you mainly have all of the attacks of most of the Street Fighters. However, you have your own Super Attacks!

DJ: And here they are:

1.) Heaven's Rage- Yugi's fists are powered up and engulfed in white energy light. He then rushes towards the opponent, punching away rapidly! He then finishes it off with a powerful single double-punch.

2.) Earth Healing- This is a technique taught by Elena herself. Yugi calls forth the powers of the earth, and it heals his wounds and restores his energy.

3.) Hikari no Tenshi- Yugi's whole body is engulfed in white light, and two angel wings sprout out from his back. He hovers into the air, and brilliant blue-white energy pours from him! Immense damage to anything or anyone that it touches. His most powerful attack!

Yugi: (Very shocked) Wow!!

DJ: Indeed. Now, for some questions. Do any of you think Yugi will win? What do you think on his meeting with his old friends? What will happen next?

Darien: Also, who do you think Yugi should hook up with and how?

R&R, no flames, and enjoy!)