Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Yugi: Street Fighter?! ❯ Chapter 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yugi- Street Fighter?!

By: DJ Rodriguez

(Author's Notes: Now, the fight begins! Let us see on how much Yugi has learned!

Yugi: Everyone out there is counting on me, minus the crowd here at Domino Stadium, to win this one! I'll do my best!

Darien: Of course you will! You have had the potential and power all along! Now, use it!

DJ: Also, Yugi will also forgive his friends for what they did. However, they must now earn his trust. His forgiveness they will receive, it is the trust they have to work on. Also, I'm leaning towards making the pairing Juni/Yugi or a Karin/Yugi.

Yugi: Why is that, DJ?

Darien: Well, Juni and Karin have never had much spotlight in the other SF fanfics or any other. DJ just wants to make this an original and unique pairing, that's all.

DJ: But, that does not mean its official! I'm still leaning towards the notion of that pairing, just so all of you know.

Now, on with the fanfic!)

Chapter 12

Urien went for his Chariot Rush, hoping to take Yugi off-guard and knock him off balance. However, Yugi barely dodges it and delivers a wicked fast jab at Urien's jaw! The blow forces the tall bronze-colored fighter to stagger back some and try to collect his thoughts.

'That boy is very quick, not to mention strong!', he thought as he carefully eyed his opponent. He wiped some blood from his mouth where the fist connected at, still feeling the tingling sensation.

Yugi quickly turned around and charged back in. Urien crossed his arms together, ready to block Yugi's attack and counter it. However, it did not come. Before his very eyes, Yugi suddenly vanished as he was running towards him!

"What the-?!", was the reaction of nearly everyone in the audience.

Up in the V.I.P section, Yami and the crew just gasped in shock on Yugi's disappearing trick. "Where did he go?!", Tea exclaimed as she looked frantically for her dear friend.

Mai was doing the same thing, until she saw a very small streak mark appear behind Urien. Her violet orbs widened in recognition as she knew what was going on. "Its his speed!", she exclaimed.

They all looked at her and were wondering on what she meant by it. She explained, "Its Yugi's speed! He's moving so fast, we can't see it! That is why he disappeared!".

Seto and Yami were now truly amazed at Yugi's ability to travel at such high speed! In a split second, Yugi reappeared and did a fast slide kick below that tripped a surprised Urien good! He quickly flipped back up in his fighting posture, looking down at the stunned fighter before him.

"That was the Mach Slide, courtesy of Juli and Juni!", he told him. He had used a move from the two former Shadowlaw assassins!

Urien scowled as he rose to his feet. "Nice little trick, boy! But, it won't do you any good now!", he declared before he jumped high in the air.

Yugi prepared himself to block the attack, but this one he got off more then he could chew. Urien performed his Violence Knee Drop, connecting hard to Yugi's head! The young fighter was knocked silly and staggered from the hit, but he soon shook it off and composed himself.

"Not bad, Urien. I see now this is going to be a very tough match.", Yugi told the snickering fighter.

Urien smirked and replied, "Glad to see you like challenges… because now it's going to get much tougher from here!!".

He clasped his hands together, and focused his ki energy. He then growled out, "Metallic Sphere!".

A large gray-red orb of energy materialized in front of his clasped hands, and was fired off like a gun! Fortunately, Yugi saw countered it with a Hadoken, a blue ki fireball that was the trademark of all Shokotan students.

Seeing that Urien was very tall and imposing, Yugi suddenly came up with a very clever plan of attack. He charged straight towards Urien, who was mildly surprised from Yugi's stragedy.

"Heh, this is too easy.", he muttered to himself as he prepared to bring down a vicious ax-kick. Foresight, however, was on Yugi's side. He actually knew that Urien was going to pull off that move, and was going to use it to his advantage! He was a few feet away from Urien when the godlike warrior brought down his left leg to deliver a crushing blow.

But, it never came. Yugi stopped in mid-dash, did a flip, and slammed his right leg down on Urien's chest! He had performed Elena's Scratch Wheel! Urien's ax-kick missed Yugi by mere centimeters! The young warrior quickly landed perfectly on his feet and rushed towards Urien.

He let loose with two hard jabs in the face, one thrust kick, and finished it with a Flash Kick! A four-hit combo, the last move a technique from both Col. Guile and Charlie.

Urien was down, but he slowly got up. His sliver eyes then flashed violently, then he let out a yell before charging fast! Yugi was a bit shocked to see a large, muscular man like Urien move with such speed. The warrior caught the first-time Street Fighter in a massive headbutt, popped him up with an uppercut with his elbow, and brought him down with a vicious ax-kick!

Yugi plummeted to the ground, but Urien was not finished yet. He kneeled down quickly and started to kick the young man repeatedly. Yugi took the hits well, but he was still strong enough to stand back up. He had a busted lip, a black eye, nearly broken ribs, and also many bruises that covered half of his upper-body.

"Now, this ends!", Urien declared as he started to perform his Super Attack, the Temporal Thunder.

Yugi realized that if he didn't do something quickly, he would be hit by the powerful sphere of energy and be knocked out from the tournament. 'What to do?!', he thought as he steadied himself for the blow.

Then, something came to him. 'Its risky, but its my only chance', he told himself.

Urien fired the large gray projectile, smirking as he did so. He was confident that the match would soon be his, but was he in for a surprise! Before the ball could collide with Yugi, by mere millimeters, the Street Fighter disappeared once more!

"Not again!", Urien groaned as he prepared to block and counter the Mach Slide.

But, it never came. Yugi materialized once again, but was on the far side of the arena. Everyone was now wondering on why Yugi would choose to be far away from his opponent.

"I wonder why he did that.", Chun-Li questioned.

However, Juni and Karin saw that he was preparing himself to launch his very first Super Attack. 'But, who's attack will it be?', they all thought.

After seeing him do other fighter's attack techniques, they were positive that he could mimic another's Super Attack.

Yugi breathed heavily, seeing that he just cheated death and defeat. He looked over at Urien, who had a look of shock on his face.

'No one has ever managed to escape from that attack!', he thought.

Yugi then started to concentrate, to focus his own ki energy. His fists started to glow white, and his body glowing with blue-white light! The entire stadium gasped as they felt the tremendous amount of power now radiating from the young man. In the V.I.P seats, Yami and the others were gaping like fish out of water.

'His power… incredible!', Seto and Ishizu thought.

Serenity whispered, "This power I'm feeling… its stronger then from that giant golden eagle!".

Yami knew that she was mentioning The Winged Dragon of Ra, and he couldn't blame her. Yugi's power far exceeded that of any of the Egyptian God cards! Back on the field, Yugi let out a roar of uninhibited fury and power!

"HEAVEN'S RAGE!!!", he yelled out before he charged towards Urien at unmatchable speed!

Urien was too shocked and afraid to move, not even blocking the attack. Yugi's charged right past him, but not before letting him have a powerful right cross. Back and forth he went, passing Urien many times but always punching hard and fast!

Urien never felt so much strength and power before, not even when he faced Ryu! After ten hits, Yugi then uppercut him high in the sky, rocketing him up about fifteen feet.

The young fighter disappeared once again, reappearing above Urien in the air! He then launched a powerful double punch to Urien's chest, forcing the taller fighter to plummet back down to the ground like a meteor! A loud crash was heard, and some dust and rocks spewed out from the ground where Urien landed.

When Yugi landed back down like a graceful acrobat, the dust soon settled and a large Urien-sized crater was on the ground. The said fighter did not move, signifying that he was out-cold. Yugi had won!!

The crowd in the stadium was too shocked speechless to even try and cheer. The only cheering came from the Fighters Area, the entire line of Street Fighters cheering their heads off. Sakura, Juni, Juli, and Karin were whooping it up big time! Ryu and Chun-Li just stared in awe at their student.

'That was… unbelievable!', Chun-Li thought. Ryu, on the other hand, was very proud of his pupil. He had truly come a long way, more so then even he expected.

"Heh, it's going to be an honor to face you in the arena.", he whispered.

Yugi stood a few feet from the crater that Urien had made, his face calm and composed. He bowed in respect to the fallen fighter, then rested his arms at his side.

He said, "A respectable battle. I hope to fight you again, someday.". That was his first catch phrase!

The paramedics soon arrived on the scene, carefully lifting the knocked-out fighter out and onto a stretcher. When they left the field, Yugi prepared to do so as well. He only took his first three steps towards the exit, when the entire stadium clamored to their feet and cheered out loud! Yugi was quite startled at this, but saw that they were cheering for him.

In the past, nearly everyone cheered for his dark-half. Now, he had earned this kind of applause and it was pleasing to his ears. Suddenly, he heard some familiar voices to his right and turned to see Sakura, Karin, Juni, and Juli running towards him. Large smiles were plastered on their faces as they nearly plowed Yugi down, hugging him tightly and congratulating him on the outstanding match.

"The winner of the round… YUGI MOTO!!!", the announcer declared.

With the last match over, everyone slowly filed out of the stadium. Yugi went back to the where the other fighters where, and was once again crowded by nearly all of them.

"Yugi, you were wonderful!", Chun-Li exclaimed happily as she hugged her student.

R. Mika and Cammy went to the tri-colored man and slapped him on the back. "Way to go, love! That was spectacular!", the British beauty commented.

R. Mika added, "That was just too cool! That was certainly a match to remember!".

Ryu went to his student, smiled warmly, and then shook his hand firmly. He said, "You have done very well, Yugi. It would be an extreme honor to fight you soon.".

Yugi smiled as well as he replied, "I know. I feel the same way too.".

When he released his hand, Karin and Juni glomped onto the young man. "You actually did it, Yugi! You beat Urien, and that is a feat in itself!", Karin commented.

Juni added, "With the power and skills you have so far, I say you'll go to the top in no time!".

Sakura and Juli scowled slightly at this, and pulled their rivals/friends off of Yugi. Before any argument could start up, Yugi heard someone call his name… someone familiar. He turned around and was now ten feet from Yami and the rest. He didn't stiffen this time around, nor any anger showed.

'I saw in their eyes earlier that they were sorry. No lies or deception, only the truth.', he said to himself. The rest of the Street Fighters, minus Ryu, Chun-Li, Sakura, Juni, Juli, and Karin, slowly started to leave the area and stadium.

Yami looked at Yugi, a genuine apologetic face on. "Congratulations on winning, Yugi.", he said softly.

Yugi nodded his head, a stoic face on. Tea went up to him and stated, "Listen, Yugi. Seto has prepared some first-class suites in a hotel nearby. Would you… like to stay with us for the night?".

Joey put in, "We want to talk with you, catch up on old times.".

Yugi's stoic face slowly broke into that of a warm smile. He chuckled and replied, "I was never one to hold a grudge for long. Sure, I'll come.".

That got an immense relieved sigh from the group. Yugi then added, "However, I would like for my friends and teachers to stay with us too.".

Before any reply could be made, Ryu lifted up his hand signifying a no. He said, "Thanks, Yugi. But, Chun-Li and I have already made some arrangements at another hotel. We just… like to spend a few hours alone, okay?". He then looked at his wife, both adorning knowing smiles.

Yugi's smile turned into a smirk as he chuckled and replied, "Sure. I understand, Ryu. You and Chun-Li deserve it.".

Ryu shook hands with his student once more, while Chun-Li hugged him. They said their goodbyes, and left the group. Little Yugina, who had been by her mother's side, squealed in delight and ran over to her uncle.

"Uncle Yugi!", she said happily as she bounded over.

Yugi turned and smiled very warmly to the little princess. He scooped her up and held her close, chuckling and smiling. She hugged him tight and shirked, "You beat that scary man, Uncle Yugi!".

He laughed at calling Urien "scary man", and replied, "Yes, I did. Thanks for the compliment, sweetie.".

She kissed him on the cheek, bringing a slight bright blush to the young man's face. He then settled her down and she ran over back to her parents.

"Well, let's go.", Seto said. The entire gang, past and present, started to walk out from the area and stadium.

When they got outside, Yugi was surprised to see that many people and fans were waiting for him! Kids, teenagers, and young adults wanted to either shakes hands, hug, or get an autograph from the Street Fighters. The five took it good naturedly, and did do some of that. The teenage boys and men drooled over the sight of Juni, Juli, Karin, and Sakura.

A boy named Erick got an autograph and a playful kiss from Sakura, him nearly passing out right there. The ladies took it all in strides, but were nearly green with envy when they saw teenage girls and women trying to hit on their friend. Yugi had finished signing an autograph for a young lady called Laura, and the woman just squealed in delight and thanked Yugi with a powerful hug. He blushed at this, but four jealous females soon pried the woman off.

"Come on, Yugi! Let's go!", Sakura said as they walked away from the crowd. Yugi was slightly confused at their behavior, but knew better not to push it. The crew entered a long, black limo, courtesy of Seto and Ishizu Kaiba. The five Street Fighters entered, now facing the group opposite of them.

Seto turned to the driver and ordered, "Driver, go to the Palace Paradise hotel on Elm Street.". The driver complied, and the limo soon zoomed out of the parking lot and left the stadium. While they were on their way, Yami and the others started to talk with Yugi. They started to ask on where he had been, what had happened, and many other questions.

Yugi decided first to tell them everything at the beginning. It was going to be a long drive for all of them, as everyone listened intently on Yugi's little five-year story.

~Back in the empty Stadium~

Bison, Akuma, and Gill were on the Stadium arena. They were at the crater that Yugi put Gill's brother in. Akuma glowed red/black for a moment, then the aura faded away.

"His aura energy is very much strong, much more then we have anticipated.", he said gravely.

Bison and Gill just snorted, sensing that battling Yugi was not going to be easy at all. "I noticed that the energy he used for his Super Attack was that of pure, white light.", Bison commented.

The three evil villains nodded, until a small smirk appeared on Akuma's face. "That would mean, that he has dark energy hidden inside his own psyche.", he said.

Gill also sported an evil grin and added, "And if it is equal to that of his light energy…".

The three then started to chuckle, slowly growing into a maniac one. Bison stopped his laughing and commented, "If we bring the dark energies of Yugi to the surface, there is a chance he might join us. To help us take over the world, and rule it as we see fit!".

The two agreed with him, realizing that it would be wiser to try and bring Yugi to their side instead of fighting him. The three started to make plans for bringing the hikari into the immense darkness within his soul. They soon teleported out of the area, unaware that someone was watching them. Her name was Rose, and she was perched on top of the flagpole outside of the arena.

Her yellow scarf flapped in the breeze as she whispered, "So, the time has now come for the ultimate test, Yugi. Will you succumb to the darkness, or remain in the light?".

Using her Soul Power, she teleported as well. Things were now going to intensify big time!

(Author's Notes: How was this? I hope you like it, because Yugi is going to need all the support he can get!

Yugi: By the way, who was Laura and Erick?

Darien: Lady D's muse was Laura, and Erick was Erick-Genryusai. DJ decided to put them in the story, the two being a faithful reviewer and all. So, Lady D and Erick-Genryusai, I hope you enjoyed it!

DJ: Now, for all of you out there, here are some questions! Here there are: Where you all on Yugi's side when he fought? And, will you still support him on his journey into becoming a Champion?

R&R, no flames, and enjoy!)