Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Faith of Wicca ❯ Don's Threat ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: ok, I couldn't think of a decent name for this chapter...

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN YU-GI-OH!!!!!!! I OWN ASUNTA RAINER AND MIKEY LEIDNER AND EVERY OTHER CHARACTER I MADE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seto: What's gonna happen to me next???

UltimaWitch: ..umm…nothing…you just…HEY!!!

Mokuba: Don't ever fall for that…

UltimaWitch: …you are evil…no kisses for you!!!!!!!

Seto: ...like I even want any...

Mokuba: …hey, when are you gonna include me again???

UltimaWitch: Sorry sweetie, not for a while I'm afraid…(smirk)

Mokuba: …aww…

Seto: Get on with the fic already!!!!!

UltimaWitch: FINE!!! DON'T MAKE ME CAST ULTIMA ON YOU!!!

Seto: You wouldn't cause you like me...

UltimaWitch: ...you're worse than Pegasus...

Seto: DON'T COMPARE ME TO THAT FREAK!!!! JUST TELL THE STORY!!! THAT ASUNTA SEEMS TO HAVE A BETTER PERSONALITY THAN YOU DO...AT LEAST SHE HAS COSMO QUEEN, AND NOT A QUEEN OF AUTUMN LEAVES THAT IS ONLY STRONG CAUSE YOU ONLY LOAD HER WITH MAGIC CARDS...

UltimaWitch: DO NOT MOCK MY DUELING SKILLS!!! REMEMBER, I AM ALSO THE MIGHTY OMEGADUELIST (sn)!!! (IM me if you like)

Don's Threat

"Asunta? Seto?" it was the scared Mikey.

"Mikey...you're ok..." Asunta said, relieved. She was hugging him lightly, "I'm not gonna break my promise to Lillis..."

"What promise?" Mikey asked.

"I promised your sister that no matter what happens, I'll always protect you, like a real big sister would...".

Seto just stood there, watching the two of them. It reminded him of when he himself, promised his own brother that he would be there for him. Then he looked around for anything that would help them escape. Seto saw an opening, like a vent that led outside. He walked over to it and observed it. "I think we can open that thing..." he said.

Asunta and Mikey looked up. It was small, Seto definitely couldn't fit, and it seemed as though it was too small for Asunta too. Then Seto jumped and grabbed onto the vent opening. He held on and pulled it open.

"I can't get through that thing...'' Seto said. And then he looked at Mikey. "You can perfectly.".

"No, I'm scared..." he replied to Seto's suggestion.

"I'll go, I think I can fit through..." Asunta said. Then she jumped to the vent and grabbed it as hard as she could and pulled herself up. "Can you support me?" she asked since her grip wasn't enough. Then Seto gave her a boost. Asunta crawled through and ran to the door. She was being cautious not to make a sound or to let Don see her, but that was the problem, Don was nowhere to be found...

...back at the cellar...

"Umm...Seto? Can I ask you something...?" Mikey questioned.

"What?" he said back with that usual emotionless tone.

"Do you like Asunta?"

Seto stared at the curious boy. "...".

"Come on! Give me an answer! Mokuba says you like her!!!" Mikey whined.

"I'm gonna kill him..." he thought. "She's ok...I don't talk to her much...so it's not like I can say for sure," he replied.

"Just asking, sheesh! And she told me not to tell anyone, but, she picks on me so...Asunta hates you, y'know...she says that you bug her somehow and you're too mean..." Mikey said. He wasn't being sarcastic.

Then the two just stopped talking. The door opened and they both looked up. It was Asunta and she signaled them both to climb the stairs quietly. Seto lifted Mikey, assuming that he wasn't a good sneaker type kid, and he followed Asunta. They all hid behind the wall of the hallway when they heard footsteps from far away. Asunta took a peek at who it was.

"It's Don..." she whispered.

Seto cautiously closed the door they had just exited from. Then they watched Don. All he did was wait. There was a caller's ID thing near the phone and when he checked it and noticed that Asunta hadn't called the police, he waited for that person to show up. After Don sat on the couch in the room, Seto pulled Asunta's arm, leading her further down the hall.

"Here's your phone, call the police," he whispered to her. And he went back the other way to check on Don.

Asunta took back her cell phone and dialed the number. "Hello? I'm calling from the Harlings' residence, I want to report a murder," she said as quietly as she could. "I'm not sure where this is because it's a bit far from the city...yes...Don Harling's manor...thank you...please come as soon as possible..." and she hung up.

When the doorbell rang, Don rose out of his seat to answer it. Seto pulled himself back. Don walked to the door and opened it. It was Maggie.

"Mr. Harling, I received a call from Asunta, is there anything going on?" she asked, suspicious of what might've happened.

"No, of course not, it was...err...just some game she was playing," he said trying to make an excuse.

"Where are they anyway? And where is your wife?" she continued to question.

"My wife? She's, uhh, she's resting now...and the children are...uhh...well, Asunta's-" he stuttered a bit too much now.

"Mr. Harling, may I take a look around the house, please?" she said sternly and now she was glaring.

"...yes, of...course," he replied weakly. "This way..." he said. Don let Maggie enter first so she would have her back turned away from him.

When Maggie walked to the middle of the room, Don drew out his gun which he picked up after he dropped it.

"MAGGIE!!! LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU!!!" Mikey yelled at the top of his lungs. He revealed their hiding spot and Asunta pulled him back down when Don was about to shoot.

Maggie heard the warning well and ducked as the bullet raced toward her. She ran outside and to her car, then she drove away before Don could get a good aim. Then Don, now furious at his three captives ran to them and found himself a new target. Just then, the police arrived. Maggie only drove off and parked right outside the Harlings' property. She waited, then the police arrived and she told them about what had happened. Now the house was surrounded and Don had nowhere to go. But he wanted Asunta and Mikey dead before he was caught. He stormed at them with all out rage. Seto grabbed Mikey's hand and ran outside. The police nearly shot him, but Maggie notified them that he wasn't their target. Seto pulled Mikey away from the door and stood behind the line of policemen.

"Wait! Asunta's still in there!!! You've got to get her away from Don!!!" he shouted, now crying for Asunta.

"Ahh! Let me go!!!" she yelled. He was gripping on her arm really tightly and dragged her across the room. They were in the room where the fight took place before she and Seto were thrown into the cellar. Asunta noticed a glimmering item under the table. "It's his knife..." she thought to herself, and she picked it up and slipped it into her pocket.

Don grabbed her and threw her to the wall, his hand pinned her on by holding her throat. He still had his gun. "Listen you bitch, you're gonna tell me what the coordinates are, or I'm gonna blow a pretty little hole in your damn head!!!" he screamed at the struggling girl.

"Yeah, go ahead, KILL ME!!! I DARE YOU!!! Without me, you're never gonna get what you want cause I'm the only person in the whole world who knows the coordinates!!!" she yelled back at him with triumph. She was now glaring at him with malice and victory.

Outraged, he caught her into a headlock and walked them outside, with the gun still pointing at the side of her head. He was taller than she was so her feet were almost dragged on the floor. They were visible now, and the policemen all took aim.

"STAY BACK!!! ALL OF YOU! LET US GO OR SHE DIES!!!" Don screamed at the men.

"Shoot him!!! Just shoot him!" Asunta encouraged the policemen.

They all had an audience now, people who happened to pass by all watched from a safe distance. Don was walking slowly toward his car until Asunta reached cautiously into her pocket. They were still about 10 feet away from the police but she did it anyway. (this part seems good in slow motion!!!) She took her knife and stabbed Don in his side, then she rushed to Seto and Mikey. Don was in pain, but he took aim, and pulled his trigger. Asunta then leaped forward and Seto caught her and she barely dodged it. The policemen then all fired. Don dropped to the ground and lied there in a puddle of his own blood.

Seto let go of her and Mikey ran into Asunta's arms, crying. "ASUNTA! ASUNTA! ASUNTA! YOU COULD'VE BEEN SHOT!!! DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed.

"You little twip...did you really think an ass like Don could kill a wiccan like me?" she asked him, she was smirking now.

"You're mean! You're just like Seto!!!" he yelled at her while wiping his tears.

Then she gave him a stare and looked at Seto, then he looked at her. "Y'know..." she said to him. She stood up. "...this is...embarrassing..." she blushed, almost. "...err...I, umm...thank you..." she whispered it to him and for like the first time in a while, she smiled. Then when it seemed like she was about to kiss him on the cheek, she realized that Mikey was still watching, eager to see what they would do and say, so instead, she hugged him. He felt a bit embarrassed when he saw Mikey's stupid yet evil look on his face, but he put his arms around her until she let go.

Maggie called her over to talk with her. Asunta smiled at Seto again and walked away. Then a very familiar voice came from behind him.

"I SAW THAT SETO!!! I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU LIKED HER, YOU'RE A BAD HUGGER!!!".

Then he looked over his shoulder.

A/N: kinda obvious who it is... It seemed a bit cruddy at the end...I'm really tweaked now...my dick-eating cousin thinks it's funny to blackmail me cause he knows that I'd be embarrassed if anyone knew I had a crush on Seto Kaiba (HE IS AWESESSIMO!!!!) and my damn uncle thinks it's funny that I have a crush on an anime character, and my whole family sux and they can go to HELL!!! I DESPISE MY PARENTS AND I RESENT MY GOOD-FOR-NOTHING FAMILY AND I HATE THEM ALL!!!!! please review...if it's a flame, then I'd most likely be sitting here cussing for like 10 minutes, and if I'm really pissed, then make it 20...