Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Faith of Wicca ❯ In the Arms of an Angel ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Yay! I can type correctly again!!! I spent like half an hour proofreading each chapter...omg...and I have eased my anger...I never thought I would actually ever get my lazy ass out of bed and actually type up something...

Disclaimer: Who would've thought typing a few simple words is sooooo irritating... I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! I own my own characters and my plot...and I don't think this counts but...the title came from Angel by Sarah McLachlan so I guess I probably don't own it either...or the part of her song I used again...

Mokuba: You're you again!!!

Seto & Yami: ...great...(sweat drop)

UltimaWitch: Hey! Shuttup!

Yami Yugi: We didn't say anything...

UltimaWitch: I'm ESP, duh!!! ANYWAY...

Seto: Why don't you just start the story...it's my arrival...I wanna know what happens when I meet my girl again...

Yami: (everyone gives him a nice girl, I'm always stuck with Tea...)

UltimaWitch: Don't let your fans hear that Seto...and sorry Yugi, I'm not in love with you so I won't write a whole new fanfic about you...on with the story!

Mokuba: You keep saying that...

In the Arms of an Angel

Asunta had just finished a duel with an eliminator and it was nightfall. She now had 8 star chips. "You BASTARD!!! Don't think that I'm a push over! Pegasus isn't gonna get me no matter what!!! YOU LOSER!!! YOUR LACK OF SKILL EARNS YOU THE PRIVILEGE OF GETTING YOUR SAD ASS KICKED OF THE ISLAND!!!" she yelled. Part of her nasty attitude was due to her Cosmo Queen, and part of it was because she hated Pegasus.

"SHUTTUP YOU WHORE! YOU WON CAUSE OF LUCK!!! I WOULD'VE WIPED YOU OUT!" he shouted back.

"...luck? What are you, stupid? Hand over your star chips, NOW!!!" she screamed at him. He did so and she kicked him as a sign of `thank you, you are a pure ass'. Then she returned back to normal. Every time she used her Cosmo Queen, she would feel possessed by some spirit, she would act meaner and more hostile.

She kept walking until she saw Yugi and his friends again. This time, there was another boy with them. "Hi, Yugi, it's you again," she said.

"Wow, twice in a day," he said back.

"Hello, Asunta, it's nice to see you again after so long," the other boy said. He had white hair and a ring around his neck. He spoke with a bit of a British accent.

"...hi, Bakura is it?" she said, knowing that she knew him from somewhere.

"Yes."

"Hey, why don't we sit down and just talk for a while?" Tristan suggested.

"Fine with me I guess..." Asunta said. Then she sat down with everyone else.

"Umm, if you don't mind me asking, who were your real parents, and your foster family?" Joey asked, really eager to know.

"No, I don't mind..."

"Oh, and, umm...you're American? I mean, judging from your last name...yeah, but you look a bit Asian sorta," Tea said, trying not to sound offensive.

"My dad was American, my mother was Japanese..."

"Oh."

"And about my past, my parents, I don't remember much about them cause I was so little. My mother, I loved her. She did everything with me. She was also a wicca and that's where I got my Wiccan side from. She taught me everything she knew. My dad, I hated him...he was Christian and he opposed my mother's ways. They kind of resented each other over a conflict of religion. My mother was killed while she tried to hide and protect me. Then my father, who assumed I was completely on my mother's side, abandoned me. Maggie found me and became my caseworker. Then I started living with the Leidners," she explained. Everyone else was just listening to her every word. "Mr. and Mrs. Leidner, didn't really accept me, so that's why I became depressed. They had two children, Mikey and his older sister, Lillis. Lillis was all right, she was a witch too. Then there was the accident. Lillis was the only one who survived, but she left the both of us. So then we were sent to the Harlings and then...y'know, and then now..." she ended. She felt like as though she talked too much. Everyone listened respectfully though.

"It must have been tough going through all that," Joey said. "The worst for me was getting separated from my sister, Serenity." Then he took out his picture of his younger sister.

"She looks nice..." Asunta complimented. "...umm, how's your progress Joey?"

"...err...4 star chips so far..." he said.

"I lost some of mine, so I don't have so much..." Yugi said.

A/N: I TOTALLY FORGET WHO HAS HOW MANY STAR CHIPS!!! And I also forgot, did they meet Bakura before or after Seto came back...?

"Oh...uhh...it's getting kinda late...do you want to rest? I'll leave if you want me to," she suggested.

"Well, I'm not tired...and I just wanna sit here...do nothing..." Tristan said.

"Ok, but I wanna find more duelists so I can get my last two star chips...see you at the castle..." she said, and left again.

A/N: YAY!!! This is when Seto comes back...y'know, the helicopter, the duel against Joey, the puppy dog crack...

Just when they saw Asunta leave, a helicopter approached. The person inside was none other than Seto Kaiba. (DUH!!!)

"Hey, it's Kaiba!" Yugi said, relieved that he was still alive.

"Yugi."

"Here's your deck Kaiba, I saved it for you..." and he handed him the deck.

"Thanks..." he said, still very cold.

Then (I forget their lines and stuff so let's just skip that) Joey and Seto eventually got into argument and they ended up dueling each other. (I forget this part too...not like it matters, it's exactly the same as what happened in the series...) After he won the duel, he left in search of his younger brother.

* * *

Back to Asunta now...

Asunta walked in search of another duelist. She was strolling really, just enjoying what time she had left before she would face Pegasus. Then out of nowhere, a hand came over her mouth and started pulling her away. "Ahh-" she managed to yell out before her voice was muffled. "Let GO!!!" she screamed and kicked the person in the leg. He let go and rubbed his injured leg. "What the hell do you want??! Are you one of Pegasus' flunkies??? If so then try and catch me!" she teased him and she ran.

"You little!!!" he was mad and ran after her.

"What a slow-ass poke..." she thought as she ran. She was now around other duelists, hoping they'd support her. The man came out of the forest and saw her. Apparently, he called for backup since two more men showed up. "Forget this..." she said then she got into her fighting stance. "You wanna fight? Bring it!!".

The other three men charged at her. The first one tried to land a punch but missed. She crouched down and kicked him upward so she hit his chin. The guy fell down in pain. Then the second one grabbed her from behind while the last man charged. The other duelists did nothing but watch. She couldn't evade his grab so she let him and while the other guy charged at her, she leapt up and kicked him. Then she finished the remaining one by elbowing him to get free, and then she punched him in the schnozz. Just when Asunta thought she was ok, more of them came.

"AWW...C'MON!!!" she groaned. "When is his guy gonna give up...damn, can't cast spells here..." she thought, then she ran off, then noticed that the crowd surrounded her. She then tried out her gymnastics skills and somersaulted over the line of curious duelists. The angry security men shoved away the duelists and ran after her. She ran into the other forest nearby, and tried to hide but that annoying Kemo guy caught her. "Let, go!!!" she yelled and struggled to get free. Kemo, called his boss (or whatever) and informed him that he had Asunta with him. "HELP!!! SOMEBODY!!! Help me!" she cried.

"QUIET!!!" he screamed at her.

She knew not to start a battle with this guy cause he was so much bigger than the other men. She should've though because he was as bad a fighter as the rest of them. "HELP, PLEASE!!! SOMEBODY!!!" she kept calling out.

"I SAID TO BE-" he stopped and dropped to the ground. He was unconscious.

"What...the..." she thought until a hand grabbed hers and pulled her away.

"Hey! Ahh, let go! Don't-Seto?" she asked when she finally looked at him.

"...you called for help, so I came...I gotta go now," he said.

"He doesn't..." she thought. "Wait...that's it? That's all you're gonna say?" she asked, now a bit aggravated.

"...what? Who are you? Like I said, you called for help and I came."

"So you don't remember me then? Only two months...and you forgot everything..." she said to Seto when he began walking away.

Then he paused. "..."

"Fine. Be like that..." she said, then she turned around and started walking away like he did, but she felt a grip on her wrist. She still didn't turn around.

"...Asunta, wait...I just forgot at the time, I'm looking for Mokuba, so-"

She was still silent. Then Seto pulled her into an embrace. She still didn't turn around. She only looked down to the ground. Seto laid his head onto hers and held her tighter.

Asunta was still mad because she turned around and shoved him. "Now, you remember me?!! So I'm no one familiar for a month and then now you suddenly know I still exist!!" she yelled at him.

"Asunta..." he said, and then he held her shoulders. "I'm sorry..." And then he hugged her again, stroking her hair.

"In the arms of an angel, fly away from here, from this dark cold hotel room, and the endlessness that you fear," she started singing. Then she just rested herself on Seto. She didn't want to let go...

A/N: ...aww...how sweet...(wish it were me in his arms instead...) I didn't know I could write like this...heehee...^_^

please review it!!! HELL YEAH!!!! THREE CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY!!!