Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Faith of Wicca ❯ Broken & Redeemed ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: ...erm...ahh...uhh...GAWD!!! WHAT WAS I GONNA SAY!?? Oh, right...this chapter will have a sequence that's like a summary of the duel between Yugi and Seto...boring...especially if you've already watched it...like I mentioned before...card research is hard work...so if a card's points are wrong, ignore it...this chapter sux bad...like a rewritten episode...don't flame me for it...

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh, I only own my plot and my characters...

Seto: OOOH!!! I get to duel him again!!! And I'll win, of course...

Yami Yugi: Don't flatter yourself! I would've kicked your ass if it weren't for normal Yugi...

Mokuba: ...you're weak...

Yugi: ...shuttup! At least I'm the original main character of the actual Yugioh!!!

Mokuba: ...you're still weak...

Seto: Hey, where's UltimaWitch...?

Mokuba: Umm...she said...she said, that...she's...umm...

Seto: SPILL IT!!!

Mokuba: IONO! SHE'S JUST SOMEWHERE!!!

(UltimaWitch is mad at Mokuba for being bad at lying...then she runs off with Seto's deck...)

Seto: COME BACK HERE!!! (runs after UltimaWitch)

Mokuba: ...who's acting paranoid now...? Anyway, on with the VERY boring chapter that's mainly about my brother and Yugi...

A/N: \\thoughts\\

[actions]

\my own thoughts\

Broken& Redeemed

Everyone heads to the selected area for the duel. Bandit Keith then notices the duel and watches unnoticed from a window, as everyone except Yugi and Seto watches from across the playing field.

Both: Duel!

A/N: Ok...I REALLY don't wanna type about the duel...even if it's only the summary...MY BRAIN TELLS ME TO KEEP TYPING, BUT MY LAZY ASS TELLS ME OTHERWISE!!! This is the duel...don't read if you already know what happens...

The duel started out with Seto, drawing out the first move. At first, he sacrificed a monster (Ryu-kishin Powered 1600 | 1400) to draw out the full power of his Vengeful Sword Stalker (2000 | 1600). Yugi destroyed Ryu-kishin Powered with his Curse of Dragon (2000 | 1500), but when it was about to be destroyed by the Vengeful Sword Stalker, Yugi swapped it with his Dark Magician with a magic card and destroyed the Sword Stalker. Then Seto sends out La Jinn the Mystical Genie (1800 | 1000). Yugi attacks but Seto reveals his trap card and sends the attack to Curse of Dragon and destroys it. Then Yugi pulls a stunt of his own with a magic card and destroys the Magical Lamp card. Seto then sends out Sagi the Dark Clown (800 | 1500). Yugi switches his Dark Magician with his Gaia the Fierce Knight (2300 | 2100) to attack Sagi. Then Seto reveals that he placed a trap card, Crush Card Virus and Yugi can't use any monster with an attack power higher than 1500. Then Yugi sends out Silver Fang (1200 | 800) but it gets destroyed by Seto's monster. Then Yugi sends out Griffore (1200 | 1500) combined with a magic card to destroy Seto's card. Seto heals his LP with the Mystical Elf (800 | 2000) and sends out Blue-eyes White Dragon to destroy Yugi's monster. Yugi sticks a monster in defense mode and ends his turn. Then Seto unleashes the Blue-eyes Ultimate Dragon (4500 | 3800) and destroys it. Yugi then sends out Kuriboh (300 | 200) and combines it with a magic card and it multiplies. Seto orders his dragon to attack but Yugi's LP remain unharmed and the Kuriboh continue to multiply. Then Yugi plays his Mammoth Graveyard (1200 | 800) and uses a magic card to fuse it into the dragon. Seto's dragon loses 1200 attack points each turn. Then eventually, the dragon's attack is low enough for Yugi to draw out a monster and destroy. He sends out the Celtic Guardian and destroys a head. The dragon won't be completely killed unless all three heads are destroyed. Seto then revives one head and it has the attack points of a normal Blue-eyes (3000).

"This duel will either end with either me or you as the victor..." Seto says while backing to the edge of the castle wall. "Either forfeit this duel, or destroy the dragon, but by destroying the dragon, I might lose my balance and fall off...are you gonna risk it?"

"No...Seto, don't throw your life away for this!!!" Asunta said in her mind.

Yugi hesitates for awhile and finally decides, "Kaiba, I've never backed out of anything before! AND I WON'T START NOW!!!" Yugi shouts and orders the Celtic Guardian to attack.

"NO YUGI!!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!! CALL IT BACK! YOU CAN'T RISK HIS LIFE ON THIS!!! IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!!" Tea shouts while running to Yugi.

"STTOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!" Yugi screams as he falls to his knees, crying.

"Just as I thought...Blue-eyes, attack Celtic Guardian!" Seto orders and says with praise over his victory.

The Celtic Guardian is destroyed and Yugi loses. "Yugi...I'm sorry..." Tea says, also crying...

Everyone except Seto runs over to Yugi. "I couldn't stop it! It was like as if I had another presence inside me...willing to do away with Kaiba just to win that duel!!!"

"What are you saying man?" Joey asked, worried about Yugi.

"I'll never duel again...NEVER!!!" he yelled.

"If Yugi did what should've been done, HE would be entering the castle, not me!" he yelled back at them.

"SHUTTUP!!! AT LEAST YUGI HADN'T LOST HIS HEART!!! HE SHOWED YOU COMPASSION KAIBA!!! NOT LIKE YOU!!! YOU'VE LOST YOUR HEART!!!" the crying Tea screamed at Seto.

"HMPH!! I'VE GOT ALL I NEED RIGHT HERE...I WON BECAUSE I WASN'T WEAK LIKE YUGI WAS!!!" he argued back and slowly walked away.

"Seto...was it worth it...shattering Yugi's spirit and hope...?" Asunta asked silently and only glared at him.

Seto paused without looking at her. He didn't reply... Then he left.

Asunta watched with angered and sorrowing eyes as he walked away... "Yugi...? Let's go..." she said, very lightly. Asunta gave out her hand for Yugi to hold. "You didn't lose everything yet..."

"C'mon Yugi...stand up...we'll think of another way to save your grandpa..." Tristan pleaded.

They were outside of the castle now, and everyone watched as Yugi completely spaced out.

"Yugi...? You gonna be ok?" Joey asked. "Say something..."

"..."

"Here, you can have my star chips...you need'em more than I do..."

"..."

"AAAAARRRGGGHHH!!! COME ON MAN!!! SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!!!" Joey grabbed Yugi's shirt and yelled at his face.

"Joey, please stop...don't be angry with Yugi..." Bakura said.

"If this is how you treat your friends...then I can't wait to see how you treat your enemies, HAHAHA!!!" a familiar voice came from behind.

"Mai..." Joey said.

"So Joseph, what's up here?"

"Yugi just lost to Kaiba..."

"...so the little guy finally lost one...well, good thing I'm here...when I got beat, I thought it was the end too...but Yugi stepped in and showed me I was wrong...so I'm returning the favor..." Mai explained. Then she opens her hand to reveal ten star chips.

"There Yugi...ten star chips..." Tea tried to cheer him up.

"..."

"...come on!!! ARE YOU GONNA TAKE THEM OR STAY OUT HERE AND WAIT TILL YOU'RE OLD AND DEAD!!!???" Mai yelled, impatient and furious at Yugi.

"...so Yugi is your savior..." Asunta said.

"Hey...it's you..." Mai replied finally noticing the quiet girl she lost to earlier.

"Yugi's spirit is broken, he'll be like that until someone can talk him out of it..."

"Oh really...? WELL, CHICKEN BOY...I'LL TELL YOU WHAT, DUEL ME FOR THEM!!! COME ON! WHAT'S GONNA BE?!?!" she continued to taunt him.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!! I'll duel you for them, Mai. Right here, right now..."

A/N: DANG MAN!!! I'M GONNA HAVE TO WRITE THIS TOO?!?!?! HELL NO! SCREW THIS!!!

Mai and Tea duel and Tea wins, claiming that she did it because she knew her friends had faith in her. Mai actually let her win by removing her Harpy's Feather Duster that would have won the duel for her. Then Yugi finally regains his vitality and speaks.

"Mai, what about th-"

"Some cards aren't worth playing..." she interrupted. Then smiled at him. She gave Tea the star chips and left.

"Umm...Yugi...? I won these for you..." Tea said, a bit nervous.

"Thank you Tea..." and took the star chips from her hands.

"COME ON!!! LAST ONE THERE'S A ROTTEN EGG!!!" Mai shouted from a distance.

Then they all raced to the entrance of the castle. When they got there, Asunta noticed the same guard standing at the door. "...uh-oh..." she thought and hid behind Joey.

"Hey? What gives?" he asked.

"SHH!!! Just hide me from him!!!" she whispered back.

"You got your star chips?" he asked.

Yugi, Mai, Joey, and Asunta showed him their chips. Luckily, the guard was absentminded and didn't remember Asunta's face.

They all entered except Tea, Tristan, and Bakura.

"Hold it! You twerps got star chips???" he asked.

"No...but we're the cheerleaders...!" Tea said.

"This isn't a silly game, it's a competition!!! Now scram!!!" he yelled.

Then Mai walked up to him and tried asking him, using her feminine charm to entice him. She winked as a signal for the three to run inside. While he paid his attention to Mai, they did so and she ran in after the door started closing. The guard was locked outside, bashing at the door furiously. Then they all proceeded in.

When they arrived at the main room, they saw a man standing from the walkway looking down at the platform below. He was none other than Bandit Keith.

"It's that ASSWIPE CRAPHEAD!!!" Asunta and Joey yelled at once.

Then he drew his attention to the group that had entered. "Well if it isn't Yugi's posse, the stupid-assed mop head, and Little Miss Almighty Cosmo Bitch..."

That tweaked Joey and Asunta. Then Joey, enraged because they were trapped in the tunnels because of him, ran to him and started punching at him. Bandit Keith blocked each one. Asunta was fumed by his remark too and knocked him from behind. Remembering how much her kick hurt before, he decided not to mess with her as much and rubbed his back in pain. He grumbled and walked away.

Then, when Pegasus walked out onto the platform below, the group aimed their attention at him instead. Standing on the other side of the platform was Seto Kaiba...

A/N: AAAAAHHH!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!! DAMN THAT WAS TIRING!!! I AM NEVER GONNA WRITE OUT A WHOLE DUEL AGAIN UNLESS IT'S ONE OF MY OWN!!! Yeah, I know this chapter was REALLY boring...but I couldn't think of anything else...< = X

A new surprise will come in the next chapter though...hehehe...>= D

Disclaimer (continued): I don't own this portion of For You by Staind.

I sit locked inside my head

Remembering everything you've said

This silence gets us nowhere!

Gets us nowhere way too fast!

The silence is what kills me

I need someone here to help me

But you don't know how to listen

And let me make my decisions