Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Faith of Wicca ❯ Her Return ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Ok, ok...the last chapter was pretty sappy...this one will be an improvement, though still pretty boring, and I'm not sure if my little guest character will make an appearance in this one like I said before...perhaps the next...

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh...I own my plot and my characters...

UltimaWitch: So what do you think the last chapter was like?

Mokuba: BORING...

Seto: ...meh...yeah...he's right...

UltimaWitch: HEY!!! IT'S ON!!!

Mokuba: What...?

UltimaWitch: Yugi just said "It's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-duel!!!" in the opening! (I counted the d's)

Seto: ...ok...?

Mokuba: What's so great about the opening?

UltimaWitch: Well, this IS the episode where there's a short flashback about your loss, Seto...he lost to your third Blue-eyes...

Seto: ...AHHHH!!! SHUTTUP!!! NOOOOOOO!!!

UltimaWitch: ...then he used Exodia...

Seto: SHUTTUP SHUTTUP SHUTTUP!!!

UltimaWitch: ...then THEY ALL BLEW UP IN YOUR FACE...!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Seto: ...the HORROR!!! THE HORROR!!! GET AWAY!!! AHHHHHHHH!!! (runs away screaming about how he was killed by Exodia...)

UltimaWitch: ...psycho...I rewy didn't wanna make him wook cwazy though...heehee...now on with the story...(sorry Seto fans...I ran outta ideas for opening conversations...[hugs a Seto plushie and waves a GO SETO KAIBA!!! flag])

A/N: ...no comment...except, the title will only make sense when you read it to the end...and I'm too lazy to proofread, ignore any mistakes...

Her Return

"Well Kaiba-boy...you wanted a duel? Here I am..." Pegasus said with that annoying accent (I REALLY hate him...).

"Before we start," Seto said. He took out a Duel Disk and threw it to Pegasus. "We'll use my Duel Disks."

"How do I use it...? Do I spin it? Or do I roll it...?" he said, rolling it on the floor. His guards ran over to catch it.

A/N: I forget the lines...try to keep it to yourselves if I'm wrong...after all, it's my fanfic still...

"Cut the theatrics! Just use it to duel!" Seto yelled back at him.

"All right...but if I agree to use this thing, someone's going to use it for me..." Pegasus said and signaled one of his men to bring Mokuba out.

"Mokuba!!!"

"So that's why Kaiba did what he did to win that duel! Mokuba had his soul taken away too!" Yugi thought.

"He can use your little contraption for me..." Pegasus said.

"No...I can never duel my own brother," Seto thought. He hesitated and finally said, "No...I won't do it. We'll duel your way then..."

Then an arena appeared. Pegasus and Seto began the duel.

A/N: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

(inhales) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT REWRITE THIS EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Better play good...you have an audience you know..." Pegasus taunted.

Seto looked up and saw Yugi and everyone. "Be careful Kaiba!!! His eye has some kind of-" Yugi's warning was cut off.

"STAY OUT OF THIS YUGI!!! This is my duel and I'll do this without your help!!!"

"Yugi, what about the eye?" Asunta asked.

"Well, somehow, it let's him see what cards are in your hand...and he can predict your move too."

"...borrowed magic...he's not a wizard, I can't sense any magical presence from him," Asunta thought.

Sometime during the duel...

A girl walked in from the entrance. She was another duelist that had won ten star chips. She was about their age, she had shoulder length black hair and brown eyes. She wore blue denim pants and a white shirt inside a black sweater that was open. She too, wore a pentacle around her neck. She walked over to the group and watched the duel.

"Huh? Who are you?" Yugi asked her when he noticed her.

"A duelist..." she replied. Her voice was very stern.

Asunta also looked over. She was very familiar. She stared at her, trying to remember where she last saw her. The girl stared back too.

"Well Wiccan, I see that you have made it this far as well..." she said to her.

Asunta gave her a puzzled look. "..."

"What's your name?" Tea asked.

"...you'll know when I want you to know..."

They didn't know what she meant but then focused on the duel again.

Seto was losing...

"No...it can't be...I can't lose this..." Seto thought.

"Face it Kaiba-boy...you can't win...you never will..." Pegasus said.

Seto played his last card, Sagi the Dark Clown. It was destroyed and he lost. "I am so sorry Mokuba...please forgive me..." he said softly.

Then Pegasus' eye lights up.

"Wait!!! No! Pegasus, STOP!!!" Asunta yells while leaning over on the rail.

"Stop! Don't get yourself caught in between this..." the girl grabbed Asunta's arm.

It's done. Seto's soul was removed. "Now the Kaiba brother's are finally reunited...HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Pegasus says malevolently.

"...no...Seto..." she thought. Then she stands on the railing and jumps down onto the platform. She walked toward Pegasus and a flame lighted in her hand. "Before I kill you...I would like to know..."

Then his guards ran over to protect him. "Obrigesco!" she waved her hand and called out a spell, the men stopped in their tracks. "So...where were we...?"

Everyone still watched from the walkway above. Then Yugi switched to Yami Yugi. "Asunta! Think about what you're doing!" he yelled.

She ignored him and continued her questioning. "What pathetic reason did you have for involving them...? It's only my knowledge that you want..."

"Yes, your knowledge and the Millennium Items," he said, not intimidated by Asunta's sorcery. "And Kaiba-boy did interfere with my plans before, the price...his soul."

"They're just mortals...defenseless against magic...and you'd commit such a sin...?" she asked, enraged.

"I do what I want..."

She glared, "You are a pretender...you think you are almighty because you have your Millennium Eye...but it's borrowed magic. Try and defend yourself against THIS!!! Incendere!!!" she yells. A larger flame appeared in her hand. She pulled her arm back and shot the flame at him.

"NO!" Yami shouted. Then he used the power of his Millennium Puzzle to shield the spell. "Asunta! Stop this!!!"

Then she looks up at them. Tea, Mai, Tristan, Joey, and Bakura are shocked at what they're seeing. Bandit Keith is grinning stupidly at Pegasus being tortured, and the other girl is simply watching.

"You're letting your anger win...be at rest..." the girl said. "...Quietum..." she chanted a calming spell on Asunta to ease her rage.

Then she stood there, soothed and fell unconscious.

"What did you do?" Bakura asked.

"It's just a sleeping spell."

Pegasus walked over to Asunta, who was still lying on the floor. Since she was unconscious, the freezing spell wore off and his guards were free to move. "Men, send the others and get them," he ordered and was pointing to the duelists standing above.

"WHAT?!!" Joey yelled.

"Hey!!! What did we do you bastard???" Tristan called.

"HEY YOU ASS!!! WHAT'S THE FRICKIN IDEA?!!" Bandit Kaith shouted. He wasn't grinning anymore...

Then a whole group of guards arrived. Joey, Tristan, and Keith fought back.

"Yugi, call off your little friends, they're just leading you to your rooms...that's all," Pegasus said.

The guards grabbed each of them and led them away.

"HANDS OFF YOU MINDLESS LOSERS!!! YOU'LL RUIN MY CLOTHES!!!" Mai screamed.

"Touch me and you'll regret it," the girl warned. Her hand started glowing as though she were ready to cast a spell.

Then they were all taken away.

A/N: I know that in the real series, the finalists got into a big dueling tournament to see who would face Pegasus. IF YOU ARE TOO MEAN, THEN I AM CURRENTLY REMINDING YOU THAT THIS IS MY FIC!!! Those of you who aren't meanies, ignore this whole comment...

* * *

In Asunta's room...

She woke up, oblivious of where she was. She was laying on a bed, in some sort of guest room. Then she looked around. The door opened and it was (scary music...j/k) Pegasus.

"Well now...Miss Rainer, let us talk..." he said. He grabbed a chair and sat down.

"What do you want, and where is everyone...?"

"They're around...now for the coordinates..."

"I won't tell you."

"Really...? You seem very determined to keep it a big solemn secret now do you...?"

She glared. "Don't you dare involve anyone else in this."

"My, what makes you think I would?"

"..."

"I see, well I'll leave you alone for now so you can decide whether your decision was a good one or not." Then he left the room, locking it from outside.

"...that bastard..." she thought out loud.

After a few minutes, she started crying, "...Seto..."

* * *

Meanwhile...

"Stupid Pegasus and his stupid guards and his stupid dungeons and his stupid gayness..." Joey grumbled while pressing his face against the dungeon bars.

"Don't worry, we'll find a way out of this Joey," Yugi said.

"Hey Mai! How's it doin there!!!" Joey yelled across to the other cell.

"I AM GONNA KILL THAT ASS!!!" she screamed.

"Hey! Quiet down in there!!!" a guard yelled.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!! THERE'S NO WAY I'M GONNA LET A FRIGGIN SCRAWNY IDIOT LIKE YOU ORDER ME AROUND!!! YOU IDIOTS BETTER LET US OUT OF HERE SOON OR I'LL SHOW YOU HOW BAD AN ASS WHOOPING FROM A CHICK CAN BE!!!" Mai screamed at the guard. She kept yelling out insults at him until he left.

"Gee...for once her insults are useful..." Tristan said.

Mai, Tea, and the other girl were locked in the same cell. Across from them were Yugi, Joey, Tristan, and Bakura. Bandit Keith was sent to another one after starting fights with Joey. His current location was unknown at the time.

"I wonder how Asunta is doing...?" Bakura asked.

"Yeah...she sure flipped it when Pegasus did that `eye thing'," Joey said.

"...I can cast a spell to get us out of here..." the girl in the other cell said.

"Really!??? What are you waiting for??? Do it now!!!" Mai ordered.

"Wait. I'm trying to get a trace of the wiccan..."

"You didn't tell us your name," Yugi implied.

"Lillis."

A/N: Sound familiar...? Well, making this chapter was really hard too for some reason...I am short on imagination right now, so the chapters will probably be coming a lot of hours later than usual...anyway...umm, PLEASE!!! I'M BEGGING YOU TO REVIEW!!! I'M DYING TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!

Disclaimer (continued): I don't own this portion of In the End by Linkin Park.

It starts with
One thing I don't know why
It doesn't even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind I designed this rhyme
To explain in due time
All I know
Time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away
It's so unreal
Didn't look out below
Watch the time go right out the window
Trying to hold on but didn't even know
Wasted it all just to
Watch you go
I kept everything inside and even though I tried it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when I tried so hard


(t
ransition)


I put my trust in you
Pushed as far as I can go
For all this
There's only one thing you should know

I tried so hard
And got so far
In the end
It doesn't even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter