Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Faith of Wicca ❯ Absolute Destroyer ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I love this title for some reason...heehee!!! And also, you won't understand what the title really means unless you're me so YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO READ TILL THE BATTLE CITY CHAPTERS!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh, I own the plot and my characters...

Mokuba: NOOOOOO!!! WE'RE BOTH DEAD!!!

Seto: Well technically no...

Mokuba: WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE???

UltimaWitch: Oh, don't worry. Pegasus will pay, he will suffer in my fic eventually...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Actually, maybe not...

Seto: If I kiss you then will you kill him..?

UltimaWitch: NO! DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE!!! (wavy tears flow as I grow Brock style eyes)

Mokuba: Just have someone shoot his ass!!!

Seto: ...who taught you that word?

UltimaWitch: ...erm...ahh...I...on with the story!!! (Seto glares at UltimaWitch...)

A/N: ...nothing special...

AbsoluteDestroyer

"Lillis," she replied.

"Hey, aren't you the Leidners' daughter?" Yugi asked.

"That's right, Asunta told us about you!" Bakura said.

Lillis held onto the chain that was locked together to hold the cell's door. "...Calfacere..." she said, and the chain melted and broke apart.

"Oooh, how'd you do that?" Joey asked.

"It's witchcraft, duh..." Mai replied with the narrowed annoyed eyes look. "Hurry it up!!! Just blow up the door or something will you!?!?"

"...I can't cause any loud noises unless you want us to get caught...!" she said back.

Then she chanted the same spell for the other cell. They all crept quietly to the exit and peeked outside. "There's still that guard guy!" Tristan said.

"Then we'll think of a plan," Mai replied. "I'll get him to come in and..." she continued to whisper.

Then everyone except Mai hid. "HEY GUARD!!! GET IN HERE!" she screamed.

"Nice..." Tea said sarcastically.

"What is it this time...? HEY! WHAT ARE YOU-" then Tristan and Joey knocked him out from behind.

"...heehee...we finally get to do some ass kicking...!!!" Joey giggled mischievously.

Then they all ran out. "Which way now?" Bakura asked.

"That's where you come in...your Millennium Ring's gonna help us..." Lillis explained.

"Huh?" Bakura gave a puzzled look and his ring suddenly lit up like when it did in the labyrinth.

"We'll simply follow your ring's directional patterns until we get out of these tunnels."

Then they all follow Bakura out and back into the castle. None of the guards noticed anything. Then they split up into two groups, one to find Pegasus, and the other to look for Asunta. Yugi, and Joey followed Bakura to Pegasus since the ring would react to the Millennium Eye. And the rest would follow Lillis to find Asunta. They all agreed to meet at whatever place Pegasus was at after they were done, so they left.

* * *

Meanwhile...

Asunta was still in her room. She stopped weeping for Seto and tried thinking of a way to escape unnoticed so she could find the others. After thinking for so long, she gave up on everything. "It's useless...but he can't know the location of Omega..." she thought. Her eyes got teary and she sat up and called out, "May I please get something to eat?" There were two guards outside and they granted her request. Her dish came, but she wasn't hungry. She waited for the guards to leave and, knowing how proper Pegasus tries to be, she assumed that it would include some kind of knife. She found it and opened a nearby drawer, she stuck it in so the sharp blade would stick out. Asunta was now standing in front of the knife. "The only way to kill a witch...is to burn her at the stake...but that's not possible at the moment...so instead I'll stake myself...close enough..." she thought out loud. "I'm sorry...to everyone, Lillis, Mikey, and you too Seto..." she cried, closed her eyes, and let herself fall...

Just then, the door burst open. "ASUNTA!!!" Lillis yelled and dashed to her and tackled her before she fell on the knife.

"DAMMIT! What is your PROBLEM??! A PERSON HAS A RIGHT TO KILL HERSELF Y'KNOW!!!" Asunta yelled back.

"Gawd...you're still as hardheaded as ever girl."

"...Lillis...oh my god..."

Then Lillis stood up and held out her hand for Asunta. "Get up, what were you thinking there...?"

"I don't know..."

"...y'know, if it'll keep you from trying to become suicidal, he did save you...you have to at least try and save him..." she whispered.

Asunta nodded and stood up.

"Uhh...your witch friend...I presume?" Mai asked, surprised.

Tristan and Tea didn't even know what to say.

Asunta only frowned at Lillis. "Why did you abandon us...?" Then she stood up by herself.

"...I had to...you knew that...and there's still something I have to tell you, but later, we need to find the others now."

She gave a look of disagreement but still followed them to Bakura's group. It was difficult since there were so many guards around and their group now consisted of 5 people. Eventually, they met up with the others but there was still no sign of Pegasus.

"My ring stopped activating after we split up...that was rather strange," Bakura explained.

"...then I don't know how else..." Lillis said.

They all decided to just simply find the exit until they could think of another way to confront him. They were wandering around, evading guards, and they found a door at the end of a hallway. There was no where else to go to and the guards have already noticed their captives' escape. Yugi then switched to Yami Yugi and opened the door. Everyone walked inside, and there was no one.

"Pegasus!" Yami yelled, "show youself!"

A figure stepped out from the shadows. "HAHA!!! I can't believe you fell for it!" it was a young girl. She was short (normal Yugi height) and had long dark, DARK, DARK green hair (think Sabrina from PKMN series) tied in deadlocks. Her voice was annoying and it was easily seen that she was a mischievous girl. She seemed younger than they all were and her clothing was quite odd.

A/N: It's hard to describe and if I tried, you'd be all `HUH???' so I'll let you guys, the readers, decide for yourself what she wears...aren't I being soooo nice...? And if you want an idea of what she sounds and acts like, think Himiko from Kessen 2.

"You guys are real LOSERS!!!" she said. She floated over to Yugi and everyone. "Pegasus isn't here!!!"

Lillis stared at her. "So Siri, you're still alive..."

"Lillis!!! Long time no see...!" she said, not in a joyous way though.

"He has his own magician now to protect himself...how pathetic..." Asunta said.

"I'm not just any magician!!! I'm a sorceress!!!" she bragged. "Better than a weak little wiccan!!!"

"Cute..." Joey taunted and pulled on her cheek and grinned.

She was fumed and bit his hand, hard.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!! You little brat!!!" he screamed. His hand was all red and swollen.

"Who are YOU calling cute??? Just cause you're a bit older and taller doesn't mean I can't kick your ass!!!" she yelled back.

"...sweet girl, nice language too..." Tea thought out loud.

"What do you want...? And why are you working for him now?" Lillis asked Siri.

"Well, nothing really. I'm just working as a mercenary...and to get Omega..."

"...Omega...?"

"Don't waste your time on this kid...let's just find Pegasus and do what we came here for..." Tristan said.

"Wait! GAWD!!! I'm not starting anything...yet..." Siri said. "I know what you're looking for!!! And here..." she said and took out the cards containing the souls of Yugi's grandfather, Mokuba, and Seto. "Just take'em!!!"

"...you're just...gonna give them to us?" Tea asked.

"Listen, I'm usually not this nice...so take it or leave it..."

Asunta takes them and hands Yugi the one containing his grandfather's soul. "I can restore these to Mokuba and Seto, you guys find an exit." Asunta left and the others were about to leave as well.

"HOLD IT!!! I let you off easy...but, there's still one thing you gotta do before any of you can leave!" she said.

"WHAT???" Joey shouted.

"Yugi's gonna have to duel me..." she said, pointing at him.

* * *

Asuntasearches for Seto and Mokuba...

She ran down to the tunnels, assuming that they were kept down there. She didn't even hesitate to sneak around. Asunta blasted away every guard who dared cross her. She was truly angered, because of a surge of mixed emotions and once again, her mysterious Cosmo Queen. No one was aware of the card's effects on Asunta. She ran through the tunnels until she noticed Bandit Keith in one of them.

"HEY WAIT!!!" he called.

"Huh? What do you want???"

"Get me outta here!!!"

"NO! DO IT YOURSELF!" she yelled back. She was obviously too distracted to actually consider his request.

She kept on going and finally found the cell. (I am not gonna describe what they look like...it's too scary...no pupils...shudders...). They seemed to be lying on the ground...lifeless. Asunta grew teary at the sight, "Damn that bastard..." she thought. She opened the lock using a spell and walked in. She took out their soul cards and held them out while simultaneously chanting a spell, "Sarcire...". The soul cards disappeared and they returned to normal.

Asunta fell to the ground and hugged Seto, not noticing that Mokuba was watching. "You're back..." she said.

He looked at her and then observed their surroundings. He was unaware of what had happened, Mokuba too. Then he looked at the weeping girl in his arms.

"...Seto, are you all right...?" she asked, making sure he didn't have amnesia or anything. Mokuba still watched. She was staring in Seto's cerulean colored eyes, smiling gently. "...you shouldn't have done that!!!" she yelled.

"...done what...?" he asked, he really didn't know what she was talking about.

"...nothing..." she said, and let go. She heard Mokuba's stifling laughter and instantly turned around.

"Sorry...I just didn't know that you liked my brother back...so much..."

Asunta smiled again and led Seto and Mokuba to wherever Lillis was. She sensed that their location changed and tried her best not to get lost.

A/N: AAAAHHH!!! GAWD! I SEEMED TO HAVE LOST MY TOUCH IN WRITING...MY STYLE JUST DOESN'T SEEM RIGHT!!! MY OTHER CHAPTERS WERE SOOOO MUCH MORE INTERESTING!!! Oh well...I have nothing more to say except sorry that this one came so late...OH!!! Yes! I used my own sn in this!!! Omega...heehee!!! Well, actually OmegaDuelist came from FF/ygo so...iono...

Disclaimer (continued): I don't own this portion of Drop in the Ocean by Michelle Branch.

Love took me by the hand
Love took me by surprise
Love led me to you
Love opened up my eyes

And I was drifting away
Like a drop in the ocean
And now I realiz
e that
Nothing has been as beautiful
As when I saw heaven's skies
In your eyes
In your eyes

And every time I drift away
I lose myself in you
And now I see I can be me
In everything I do