Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Faith of Wicca ❯ The Black Luster Soldier ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: ...erm...I am sorry this came really late...and you can bet the next ones will too...pretty lame title...

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh, I only own my plot and characters...I feel stupid typing the same annoying thing for every chapter...

Mokuba: YAY!!! We're back to normal!

Seto:...uh-huh...

UltimaWitch: THANKS TO ME!!! AWWWWWW........

Mokuba: What...?

UltimaWitch: ...I DON'T WANNA WRITE ANOTHER DUELING SCENE!!!!!

Yami Yugi: ...Well, at least you know I'll win...duh...

UltimaWitch: You're giving away the plot!!!

Yami: ...everyone knows I always win my duels...

Seto: Except the one against me!!!

Yami: I SAID IT WAS YUGI'S FAULT!!!

Yugi: I was only following the script!!!

Yami: ...whatever...

Seto: ...he's arguing with normal Yugi...

Mokuba: ...queer...I mean the weird type queer...

(still arguing...)

UltimaWitch: ...err...let's...just start this chapter...

A/N: \\thoughts\\

attack | defense

\my thoughts...if there are any\

[actions]

There will probably be some mistakes in this chapter cause I didn't bother to proofread it!!

The Black Luster Soldier

Siri was still hovering at the back of the room, staring at Yugi and smirking. "So you gonna duel me or not..?"

"Fine! I accept your challenge!" he agreed.

Siri waved her hands and card field appeared in front of Yugi, and one in front of herself.

"Yugi, I'll go look for Asunta, just in case she gets lost," Lillis said.

"HEY!!! Where do you think you're going???" Siri demanded an answer. "I never said you could leave!!!"

"...oh, GAWD you little brat...I'm not gonna go and find some escape route!!!"

Siri mumbled out some curses and allowed Lillis to leave.

"Wait a minute, how will you duel without an arena?" Bakura asked.

"We don't need one. This is magic, a manmade arena isn't needed," she replied.

Siri: I'll start with Magical Ghost! (1300 | 1400) And this card, face down!

(From nowhere, an image of the creature appears)

Joey: What in the hell...?

Mai: How did that happen? There's no set arena or image inducer anywhere...

Siri: I told you...it's MAGIC!!! Now if you don't shut up, then I'll turn them into real monsters...

Yugi: Fine, then I play Curse of Dragon, in attack mode! (2000 | 1500) And this magic card as well. Curse of Dragon, attack the Magical Ghost! [does so]

LP: Siri: 1300 Yugi: 2000

Siri: Oh well...doesn't matter...now I play Doma the Angel of Silence (1600 | 1400) with this magic card [from hand] the Sword of Dark Destruction! (2100 | 1900) Doma, attack Curse of Dragon! [does so]

Yugi: Now I'll activate this magic card, Monster Replace [flips over card]. And I'll switch my Curse of Dragon with the Dark Magician! Now, Dark Magician, attack Doma!! [does so]

LP: Siri: 900 Yugi: 2000

Siri: [still smirking] Another sacrifice...and now I'll play the Mystical Elf in defense mode (800 | 2000)! And I'll lay down this card as well...

Yugi: \\is it another magic card...? Or a trap...? I should recall my Dark Magician\\ I'll switch the Dark Magician with my Curse of Dragon for now. And I play Gaia the Fierce Knight along with this Polymerization card which will fuse my dragon and knight to create Gaia the Dragon Champion! [his Polymerization card came from his hand]

Siri: Sorry...but now I'll activate my trap card...Invisible Wire! This trap card eliminates a monster on the field with an attack factor equal to or less than 2000. And that'll cancel out your Dragon/Knight combo by eliminating the Curse of Dragon!!! HAHA!

Yugi: [scowls] But my knight still has enough power to destroy your Mystical Elf...now, ATTACK!!!

Siri: ...nope...another trap card...! Castle Walls, which increases my Mystical Elf's defense by 500 points for this turn...so, your Gaia the Fierce Knight can't damage my Mystical Elf!!! But it'll also leave a small but reasonable dent in your life points!!!

LP: Siri: 900 Yugi: 1800

Siri: It's still my turn...[draws a card and smiles] HAH!!! And now you'll get to see the strongest card in my deck!!! The Black Luster Soldier (3000 | 2500)!!! It has the awesome capabilities of a Blue-eyes...and I'll lay this card face down also!

Yugi: [looks shocked] ...\\no way...!\\

Siri: OH YEAH!!!

(Joey, Tristan, Tea, Mai, and Bakura also look all shocked)

Siri: Go Black Luster Soldier!!! Destroy Gaia!!! [does so] HAHAHA!!! This is so gonna be my win!!!

LP: Siri: 900 Yugi: 1100

Tea: Yugi! You've beaten a card like that before! You can do it again!!!

Tristan: Yeah man! Whatever happens we're still gonna be here with ya!!!

Siri: \\how embarrassing...he has his own little cheering friends...\\

Yugi: [draws a card] I'll place this card face down and I'll call on the Dark Magician (2500 | 2100)!

Siri: HAH!!! What's THAT card gonna do???

Yugi: You'll see...

Siri: ...oh yeah...? Well then, Black Luster Soldier, attack his stupid magician!!!

Yugi: And now, you've activated my trap! Mirror Force, now you're attack is reflected right back at you!

Siri: ...it's not like I don't have cards either...and your attack is stopped with this card...Negate Attack! [she flips over a card] Too bad...you are SO predictable! Anyway, it's my turn, and I'll lay this card face down, and I'll have my Black Luster Soldier destroy your weak little Dark Magician! [does so]

Yugi: NO!!!

LP: Siri: 900 Yugi: 600

Siri: Heehee...you're move, hair-boy!

Yugi: I'll use my Beaver Warrior in defense mode, and I'll end my turn with this card. [places a card face down]

Siri: ...pssh...running scared, well you better be!!! Now, I'll power up my Mystical Elf with the Elf's Light (1200 | 2400), and to finish my move, Black Luster Soldier, attack! [does so]

(the duel goes on with Yugi placing his monsters in defense mode, and Siri powering up her Mystical Elf)

Siri: It's been three moves Yugi! You're monsters have been easy prey for my Black Luster Soldier and you've still got that one face down card in play...not that it'll do you any good...HAHA!!! Anyway, it's still your move.

Mystical Elf: 2500 | 3700

Black Luster Soldier: 3000 | 2500

Yugi: \\please be the Summoned Skull...\\ [draws a card] \\Yes...good card!\\ And now I play Monster Reborn to revive my Dark Magician (2500 | 2100)!

Siri: WHAT?!! COME ON NOW!!! YOU HAVE TO HAVE SOME BETTER MOVE THAN THAT!!!

Yugi: That's not all, my trap card from before was the Spellbinding Circle, which I will now unleash on your Black Luster Soldier, decreasing its points low enough for my Dark Magician to attack! (2300 | 1800)

Siri: ...AAAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!

Yugi: Dark Magician, attack!!! [does so]

Siri: NO-HO-HO!!!

LP: Siri: 700 Yugi: 600

Tea: All right Yugi!!!

Tristan: Way to go man!

Yugi: And I'll end my turn with this card...

Siri: \\Those bimbos think they've got me beat??? Not by a longshot!!!\\ Don't start celebrating yet! The Black Luster Soldier was my strongest card...but only if you don't consider the cards I use in combination with magic cards!

Mai: That girl's got smarts...

Bakura: That's right...her Mystical Elf, haven't you guys been wondering why she keeps powering her up?

Yugi: ...whatever her plan is...I guarantee you that I will win.

Siri: Sure, whatever you say. [draws a card] HAHAHA!!! Now you're wasted Yugi! I'm sure you guys are familiar with this little magic card, especially you Joey since you're the one who used it! Now I'll use the magic of Sword and Shield!!!

Yugi: Oh no! I get it now...she's been planning this the whole time...

Mai: I hate to admit it but the kid's kinda clever...

Tea: What do you mean Mai?

Mai: She uses her magic cards to power up her Mystical Elf, but then while her Black Luster Soldier is out, her opponent will most likely focus their attention on it instead. So, with the attacks drawn away from her Mystical Elf, she can power it up and then use the power of Shield and Sword...kinda similar to my strategy...

Joey: Oh...well, Yugi should be able to figure his way outta this mess...

Siri: And now my Mystical Elf's attack and defense points are switched! (3700 | 2500) Now, let's end this duel shall we? Mystical Elf, destroy his Dark Magician!!!

Yugi: ...however, I still have this card, Swords of Revealing Light!

Siri: Huh? So what good is a delay gonna do you???

Yugi: We'll see... [draws a card]

* * *

Meanwhile...

"Asunta!!! Hey! Where are you?!?!" Lillis called out. She could sense the presence of the other wiccan nearby. "HEY!!!" she continued to yell out to her. Lillis looked behind while walking backwards, still calling. "ASUNTA WHERE ARE-" she stopped after bumping into someone. "AHH!!! Stay back!"

"Sheesh, it's only me!" it was Asunta. "Where's everyone else?"

"I left to look for you," she said and noticed a little boy behind her. "Is that Mokuba?" she asked smiling. "Hi, I'm Lillis...where's your older brother?"

"Seto's over there," he said, pointing down the hallway.

Lillis looked over and saw him. "Hey! We gotta head back!" she called out to him.

Seto walked over to where his little brother was. "Where...? You found the exit or something...?"

"Just follow me."

Asunta remembered something Lillis said to her and asked, "Wait...what about what you were about to tell me in the other room...?"

Lillis stared at her. She could tell Asunta was dead serious about it, regardless of their current situation. "...this is kind of a secret type thing..." she said to Seto and Mokuba. Then the two walked a couple steps away. "...it's about you...your card..."

"Which one, what about it...?"

"The Cosmo Queen...it's a special card...but you have to get rid of it..."

"What? Why...?" Asunta asked in confusion.

"It...I can't tell you...it's, it has a s-" Lillis stopped suddenly and fell over. She had patch of blood on her shirt.

"LILLIS!!! No...Lillis..." Asunta was shocked and fell back onto the ground. Her eyes widened and she couldn't speak. She saw a man run off after dropping his gun on the ground. "SETO!!!" she managed to yell out. "SETO!" she yelled again.

He instantly responded to her call and came running.

"Lillis..." she said horrified and crying.

He and Mokuba looked at the still person lying on the ground in front of them. "..." He didn't say anything. Seto sat there, kneeled on the ground, holding onto Asunta as her tears heavily poured.

"Lillis is dead..."

A/N: FINALLY!!! So sorry about the lateness...oi...this was one tough chapter...minor card research but I had to think of a strategy she specialized in...so HARD!!! Anyway, I hope it wasn't too bad...heehee...^_^'

Disclaimer (continued): I don't own this portion of Hero by Nickelback/Josey Scott...oi, this is annoying to type too...

I am so high, I can hear heaven
I am so high, I can hear heaven
Whoa, but heaven...no, heaven don't hear me


And they say
That a hero could save us
I'm not gonna stand here and wait
I'll hold onto the wings of the eagles
Watch as we all fly away

Someone told me
Love would all save us
But, how can that be
Look what love gave us


A world full of killing
And blood spilling
That world never came