Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Faith of Wicca ❯ "S" is For Sadistic ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I er...aack...ahh...nothing to say really...oh, and I'd like to thank the reviewer that showed me the link to Edo's Yugioh Page! Thanx a lot!!!

Disclaimer: Don't own Yugioh.

Mokuba: Your disclaimer's pretty short.

UltimaWitch: I'm too lazy to type it all...

Seto: *mumbles* let's just hope she forgets it one day and gets her sad ass sued...

UltimWitch: I heard that!!!

Mokuba: Seto!!! You wanna hear another lecture on kindness??? If you keep on being mean, then I'll be forced to resort to "The Torture"...

Seto: AAAHHH!!! NOOOOOO!!! NEVER!!!

Mokuba: LET THE DORKY DIGIMON TAPES ROLL!!!

UltimaWitch: GAAHH!!! EEEEEEEEVVVVVIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL!!!! STOPPIT! YOU'RE KILLING ME TOO!!! @_@;;

Mokuba: MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HE NEEDS A GOOD LESSON!!!

UltimaWitch: *looks away from screen* MOKUBA!!!

Yami Yugi: HA!!! IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU TORTURED HIM!!! *laughs maniacally*

UltimaWitch: AAAHH!!! MY SETO!!!!! *runs to him and tries to loosen tape*

Mai: Ok...I don't know what the hell I'm here for, but since everyone's gone absolutely psycho...I'll start now...

A/N: Someone returns...!

"S" is For Sadistic

Maggie went out and returned again with new gauze. "Here Sister Sara."

Sister Sara took it and wrapped Asunta's arms with it. "There...all better," she said. She took out her crucifix and prayed for her recovery, just as Father Reyes had done.

The whole time, Seto sat in a chair with Mokuba holding onto him tightly. The brothers watched. "Are you ok?" Mokuba asked.

She nodded and stood up. She felt fine.

"Kaiba, if you don't mind...I'd like to follow you to wherever it is that you are staying at, just so I can ask her some more questions...I think it would truly help Father Reyes a lot," Maggie suggested.

Seto looked at Asunta, who was staring at the floor again. "Yeah, sure," he said. Now he was still so unfriendly to everyone. The only other person he would talk kindly to was his brother. Everyone else, even his "friends" were spoken to without any sign of politeness. He walked out of the room with Mokuba. Maggie held her hand out to Asunta, smiling, just to show some kindness. Asunta smiled back, but it was hardly even noticed. Then she took her hand and followed her to Seto and Mokuba.

* * *

Meanwhile...

Yugi and Joey were still wandering around, looking for more duelists to cream. Everyone else except Mai were at the Game Shop, but they didn't want to go back yet.

"For once, I'm not hungry that much..." Joey said while walking down the street.

"Well that's unusual for you..."

"Yeah, I know."

"Then let's just find another duelist to challenge then!"

"Oh yeah! Can't wait to kick some other sap's ass in a duel!!!"

"Joey! That's not so nice to say!"

"Whatever...you're too light Yuge...be tough sometimes will'ya???"

Just then, Yugi and Joey walk by a diner and it catches their attention. However, they're still walking and they don't notice who they ran into.

"HEY YOU LOSER!!! WATCH WHERE THE HELL YOU'RE GOING!!! AAAAAHHH!!!! IT'S YOU!!!" the person yelled. This person had an annoying attitudy voice that was quite uncanny.

"GAAAHH!!! IT'S THAT KID!!!" Joey yelled out. The image of the girl biting his hand went through his head.

"Siri!" Yugi shouted.

Her face was scrunched up with complete anger. "Yeah, it's me...what do YOU weirdos want???" she asked rudely.

"HEY! LAY OFF WOULD YOU??? WE'RE JUST HERE FOR THE COMPETITION!!!" Joey yelled.

"Gee...I'm surprised that you're still in it, puppy-boy..." she mocked.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!?!?!?" Joey shouted at her, grabbing her collar.

She gave him the evil eye. "And what'cha gonna do to me...?" she asked malevolently. She disappeared and reappeared behind Joey.

"AAAAAAHHH!!! HOW'D YOU DO THAT???" he asked, freaked out by her teleporting trick.

"It's a sorceress thing...aahh...GAWD, I don't work for that idiot guy of a freak anymore. Pegasus lost his Millennium Eye, and I have no plans with him anymore..."

"He lost his eye??? How? Who did it?" Yugi asked, shocked.

"Dunno, don't care...anyway, I'm looking for something called a God card. One called God of Obelisk. You've heard of it?" Siri asked. She was being unusually nice and polite.

"No..." Yugi answered.

"Me neither...some kind of rare card or something?" Joey asked.

"I think...I'm looking for that and Omega...it's for my boss. He's looking for them, not me. That's why I was sent to work for Pegasus in the first place. He had the Eye and he had his own goons, so my boss thought that'd it'd be a bit useful in his search to have Pegasus assist in it," she explained.

"Why are you being so...nice...?" Joey asked, eyeing Siri in her face.

Siri backed up as Joey stared forward at her. "W-what? It's not like you bug me all the time...stop staring..." she said.

Joey raised an eyebrow and stopped glaring. He then faced his attention to all of the nice food inside the diner again.

"So are you in the competition too Siri?" Yugi asked.

"Yeah, but it's only to look for Obelisk."

"Oh...hey Joey...?"

"AAAHHH!!! Let's go back Yugi! I'm itchin to get yummies in my tummy RIGHT NOW!!!" Joey hollered. He was drooling at the sight of delicious food.

"Err...o...k..."

Just when Yugi and Joey were about to leave, Siri asked, "HEY WAIT! Can...I...umm...well, I err...I'm kinda, hungry too...I didn't have anything to eat all morning..." She asked really nicely, grinning in hopes to convince the two boys to take her with them.

Joey glared again, thinking about what the little sorceress could really be up to.

"Well, I guess so...Joey?" Yugi said, very indecisive.

"I guess so..."

"YAY! Thanks so much...I am hungry..."

So they walked to the Game Shop. They walked in, but Siri stayed outside. "What's wrong Siri?" Yugi asked.

"Yeah, don't you wanna come in?" Joey asked, he was being nice.

Siri whined, "But your friends...what if they don't like me!!!" Her adorable face was frowning like mad now.

"Ahh, just come in!" Joey encouraged. He grabbed her arm and shoved her inside.

"Ahh!!! Let go you psycho guy!!! I SAID-AAAAAIIIIIIYYYYEEEEE!!!!!" Siri cried when she saw everyone's faces turn toward her. "Um...hi?" she said, laughing nervously.

"Who's your little friend there...?" Serenity asked.

"It's her!!! It's that annoying little bratty kid that dueled Yugi!" Tea shouted.

"HEY!!! I AM NOT BRATTY!!!!" she yelled back. "I'm just hungry..."

"Well, there's plenty to eat..." Bakura answered, he was as nice as he always was and gave a plate of food to Siri.

Siri took the plate and looked at Bakura with a blank expression. "So...I'm not gonna have to duel you guys or anything...?" she asked cluelessly.

"Are you nuts!?!? It's that kid who works for Pegasus!!!" Tristan whispered.

Bakura ignored his remark and said, "No...just eat!"

"What's your name?" Serenity asked.

"Siri..."

"You're cute!" she replied, then she left her seat and picked Siri up. "You're like an adorable little sister I never had!!!" she said and placed Siri back down on the chair. "Here, just sit in my seat and eat! Where'd you come from?" she asked.

"I don't know. I don't have parents. I either follow my boss around or he sends me somewhere on a job thing..."

"Oh..."

Siri and Serenity sat, eating and talking. They seemed to like each other ok. Siri wasn't being rude to her, as if she actually liked her back a lot. While the two girls talked, the rest of them continued to eat and watch TV. It was showing duels of the tournament on most channels, and surprisingly, Mai was on TV! They decided to watch that duel and Mai turned out to be the victor. She gave a short speech on makeup brands and types of shoes that were in style and then left.

"Typical...she's such a princess..." Tea said sarcastically.

Then right when the duel ended, some guy entered the shop.

"Hello...may I help you sir?" Grandpa asked the man.

"I'm looking for a duel with the Pharaoh..."

Everyone looked questioned. Siri only glared at the man. "What are YOU doing here???" she asked with the attitude again. "You're supposed to be looking for Obelisk!!!"

"What are you talking about? Do you know that guy?" Yugi asked.

Siri didn't answer. "Duel him Yugi!" she said. She was still glaring. "Duel him and win! If you don't then he'll kill you!" she warned.

Yugi hesitated.

* * *

At Seto's office...

They all stepped in the room. It wasn't his home, and it wasn't an office at the Kaiba Corp. building. It was just somewhere Seto and Mokuba stayed at to scan the decks for the God cards. The room wasn't too small, very roomy in fact. Asunta sat down on a chair next to Maggie. Mokuba and Seto continued to scan the decks in the tournament. She took out another recorder and started asking questions.

Maggie: Was the bleeding painful this time too?

Asunta: No...it wasn't...

Maggie: Did you still feel that connection?

Asunta: Yes. I know who it is now...stronger than Cosmo Queen.

Maggie: Would you care to explain it?

Asunta: I know what it is, but not what it looks like.

Maggie: Please describe the "connection".

Asunta: [she tilted her head but still stared at the floor] It was sudden, Cosmo Queen couldn't stop it. I couldn't stop it. It wanted control...it wanted to steal my life...

(Seto stopped for awhile, his back was still turned to them, but he listened carefully)

Maggie: What was it...?

Asunta: It was...Omega...now that Omega wants to get free...there's some being person who wants his power... [she was whispering now]

Maggie: ...anything else...?

Asunta was silent. She was emotionless. Maggie decided to stop the questioning. "That is all for now."

A/N: Oooh...suspensy! Gotta wait again til I whip up the next chapter!!! Here's Everything You Want by Vertical Horizon.

Somewhere there's speaking
It's already coming in
Oh and it's rising at the back of your mind
You never could get it
Unless you were fed it
Now you'
re here and you don't know why

But under skinned knees and the skid marks
Past the places where you used to learn
You howl and listen
Listen and wait for the
Ech
oes of angels who won't return

He's everything you want
He's everything you need
He's everything inside of you
That you wish you could be
He says all the right things
At exactly the right time
But he means nothing to you
And you don't know why

You're waiting for someone
To put you together
You're waiting for someone to push you away
There's always another

Wound to discover
There's always s
omething more you wish he'd say