Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Faith of Wicca ❯ It Is There... ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: NEED TO FINISH FIC!!!!!! MUST FINISH FIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Don't own Yugioh...

UltimaWitch: *still asleep*

Mokuba: She sleeps a lot doesn't she...?

Seto: I like her better that way...at least she's quiet...

...*crickets chirp*...

Mokuba: ...

Seto: ......

Mokuba: ......

Seto: IT'S TOO QUIET!!! WAKE UP ULTIMA!!!!!!!

UltimaWitch: ...huh...? WHAT??? AAHHH!!! SHUTTUP!!! I WAS SLEEPING!!!

Seto: It's too damn quiet without your big mouth yapping away...

UltimaWitch: What?!! Ahh...! You're so odd!!! I love you and all, but I need my sleep!!! *takes pillow and walks away*

Mokuba: Where's she going...?

(both hear voices in another room)

UltimaWitch: Can I use your couch to sleep in...?

Other Voice: Yeah sure...I'm going out to kill Yugi anyway...

UltimaWitch: Thanks...

Seto: O_O ...THAT WAS MALIK!!!!!!

Mokuba: -_- Your fault Seto...she likes him now...

Seto: Shush. I'll get her back...I don't wanna be stuck narrating after you're tired. And stupid Malik is being a mean ass in this fic...

Mokuba: Yeah but!! ...yeah, he is huh...? Oh well, I'm sure he'll stop being mean after...and I'm sure he's a lot nicer for real than Seto is...my brother's so psycho...

Seto: Shush!

Mokuba: [mutters] ...meanie...there's only like gonna be five more chapters or so...or whatever...meh, here's ya chapter... -_-

A/N: Not really sure how many chapters are supposed to be left...I'm thinking about five...I'm sure it's at least five. And I'll prolly leave out SOME card stats in this duel...too damn lazy to go searching for the stats since I wanna get this fic done quickly...and ignore any mistakes...I'm just too lazy to proofread too...

It Is There...

Something seemed to catch Pandora's eyes and it made her wide eyed. She stepped out from the stairs onto the Kaiba Corp. roof. She looked around her.

Seto caught up and ran out the door too. "What do you see??" he asked her.

"There's no one...but this view..." she said. She sounded so distracted. She continued to look around. The view of the whole city was there...right there. She could do nothing but look all around. "It's so pretty..." she whispered out, not wanting Seto to notice her off task state.

Pandora walked to the edge of the building. She looked over. Seto followed her too. "They're not here..." Seto mumbled.

Pandora looked at him. "We are a bit early you know..." she said, trying to have him avoid his anger. "It's still like 10 something...they said to come at noon, remember?" she said.

Seto only turned to her and nodded.

"You're early..." a voice said from behind.

The two instantly turned around. There was some boy about their own age in a purple hooded cloak there. Mokuba was also with him. He was in the grasp of another man that seemed to be his henchman of some sort. Asunta stood there as well.

Seto looked at his brother, then at Asunta. But he was actually looking at the duel disk she had on. "...a duel..." he thought. "Let Mokuba go!!!" he yelled.

The boy smirked. Then he lowered his hood, revealing his face. "Duel for him."

"What? You're gonna use Mokuba's life as some gamble prize???" Pandora asked.

Then he grabbed Asunta's arm and threw her forward. She fell to the ground. "Duel her for him. But there's a price than more than just the duel..."

"What?!! Dammit...what the hell do you want???"

"He wants me to duel you...if you lose, you gotta hand over Obelisk...and you die..." Asunta said with sadness and anger. Her voice was so quiet.

Mokuba struggled in the henchman's arms. "NO!!! SETO!!! JUST JUST WIN THE DUEL!!! I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE!!!!!" Mokuba yelled out.

Pandora glared at the henchman. Seto could tell she was scheming something in her head. He didn't know what though. She grasped her rod harder.

"And if I win...?" he asked.

"Then I throw your worthless brother off this building!!!" the boy said. "It's a choice...you or him..."

"WHAT??? That's unfair!!! How can you do this???" Pandora asked. "Let Mokuba go! He's just a kid!"

Pandora's pleading didn't get to him. He just stood there, smirking at his own amusement. "Get your deck and disk ready and walk to the other side."

Seto put on his duel disk and inserted his deck.

"Don't tell me you're actually going through this!!!" Pandora continued her begging.

Asunta watched as he walked to the other side, waiting for the duel to start. "So...are you gonna give up your life...? Or will you let Mokuba die?" she asked him.

Pandora was outraged by her remark. She dashed to her and slapped her. Asunta's face turned at the force of Pandora's assault. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?! You're not helping!!! This is all YOUR fault and you know it!!! It should be YOUR life, not Mokuba's!!!" she kept shouting.

"Frankly...I don't know what wrong with me...I've been weak," she replied.

Pandora was furious. She thought right there that Asunta had gone mad, regardless of the fact she didn't even know her that well. She couldn't believe that Asunta would even agree to the duel.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?!?" she asked her. "What if you were me? What would you do?" she asked her. Pandora was speechless. "You don't know yourself, do you...?" Asunta said, she seemed almost sarcastic.

"Get this duel started! Get it over with!" Seto yelled from across the building.

The boy in the cloak walked to the side of the duel area. His henchman followed with Mokuba still in his grip. Pandora ran near where Seto was and sat down, thinking about Asunta's words. "...what to do...?" she thought. "I can help...I know I can..." she kept thinking. She didn't seem to want to watch the duel at all. She sat on the ground, staring blankly downward and contemplated.

"If any of you try to pull anything...he shoves off..." the boy warned, pointing to Mokuba with his Millennium Rod. "So duel for real."

Asunta looked at Seto. He didn't seem scared or even indecisive. She, on the contrary, quivered with fear of what would be the outcome once the duel ended. She knew she cared about young Mokuba a lot, but she could never match her skill against Kaiba. And she didn't want him to get hurt either. It was a tough dilemma.

Asunta: ...

Seto: I call on Blood Vors (1900 | 1200)! Attack mode!!!

Asunta: \\ Win or lose...? \\ [draws card] \\ How pathetic... \\ I'll send out Faith Bird in attack mode (1500 | 1100). And I'll end my turn with this card, face down.

Seto: [draws card] I'll send out Rude Kaiser, attack mode! And now I sacrifice them to summon my Blue-Eyes (3000 | 2500)! [does so] Blue-Eyes, destroy that Faith Bird!

Asunta: [looks at her face down card, hesitating if she should use it or not] \\ Do I dare...? \\ [reveals the card] I'll activate my trap card, the Dragon Capture Jar! [does so and Blue-Eyes' defense points are transferred to the jar's]

Seto: [watches with no reaction as his dragon gets sucked into the jar]

Mokuba: SETO!!! YOU HAVE TO WIN!!! DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME! I WANT YOU TO LIVE!!!

[Pandora, Seto, and Asunta look over at him. Mokuba struggles against the man but to no avail.]

Asunta: Mokuba, be quiet!!! You won't get hurt!

Seto: \\ Will my life be sacrificed to save my little brother...? \\ [looks all spaced out]

Pandora: [tugs on Seto's coat] (whispers) Kaiba...it's your move...

Seto: [looks down at her, who just recovered from sobbing] I'll play Battle Ox, in attack mode! I'll have my Ox attack your bird! [does so]

LP: Seto: 4000 Asunta: 3800

Asunta: [eyes narrow then draws a card] Now I play Dark Elf (2000 | 800), attack mode! Destroy his Battle Ox! [does so]

LP: Seto: 3700 Asunta: 3800

Asunta: And I'll end my turn with this card, face down...

Seto: [eyes narrow] I'll play this card...Ryu-Kishin, defense mode. And I'll activate this magic card, Remove Trap, to take away the Dragon Capture Jar. Now I can sacrifice my Blood Vors and my Ryu-Kishin to summon my second Blue-Eyes...

Asunta: [gasp] \ my own pathetic thoughts...I couldn't think of anything better than a "gasp" \

Seto: And I'll end my turn with a face down card...without attacking...

Asunta: \\ What is he doing??? He has the perfect chance to attack... \\

Mokuba: ...huh? Big brother, what are you doing???

Seto: [looks at Mokuba] Saving your life...

Mokuba: What?!! NO!!! SETO!!

Malik: \\ Hmmm...he's giving up much too easily...all the better I suppose... \\

Asunta: [draws card and stares at it] \\ This card...? I can't...no, for Mokuba! \\ And now I'll sacrifice my two monsters to summon the Cosmo Queen (2900 | 2450)!!!

Cosmo Queen: \\ Trying to draw me out to finish this duel...? No...I won't do it. Watching you make yourself suffer is too much fun...haha, but I'll come around later...just you wait and see... \\

Asunta: [scowls at the sound of Cosmo Queen's voice] And I'll strengthen her up with this magic card, the Book of Secret Arts! (3200 | 2750)

Seto: [doesn't react to her move]

Asunta: I won't attack either...your move...

Pandora: \\ What's up with them...? Neither of them will attack...but Mokuba's life... \\

Seto: [Draws card and his eyes widen] \\ I can take this duel with this card...but then, Little Brother... \\

Malik: \\ He has it...he drew Obelisk...I know it...HAHAHA!!! \\

Seto: I'll send out the Hitotsu-Me Giant, attack mode (1200 | 1000)!

Malik: \\ Yes, and sacrifice it for Obelisk!!! FINISH THIS!!!!! \\

Pandora: [whispers to herself] He's gonna summon... [yells at Seto] Don't do it! You can't do it Kaiba!!! Don't summon that card!!!

Asunta: [eyes widen] What card?

Seto: \\ I...can't...I can do away with her monsters if I summon it...and then gain the other God Card later. I can defeat Yugi once and for all...then I'll have his God card! Then I'll be invincible... \\ I'll end my turn here...

Malik: WHAT!?!? YOU BASTARD!!

Seto: I thought you wanted me to give up Obelisk...

Malik: YOU'RE SHOWING YOUR WEAKNESS!!! THAT WILL COST YOU YOUR PATHETIC LIFE!!!

Asunta: SETO! YOU are holding back!!! I expected a real duel, not some false one. I know you want to save Mokuba...BUT THIS IS INSULTING!!! Whatever you've got, JUST THROW IT HERE!!! Don't you DARE hold back on this one!!!

Pandora: YOU BITCH!!! There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with you!!! THE REASON WHY HE CAME WAS TO SAVE HIS LITTLE BROTHER!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GOING AT ENCOURAGING HIM TO DEFEAT YOU, KILLING MOKUBA!?!?

Asunta: Shuttup...no one told you to come you know...

Pandora: [scowls at Asunta's discourtesy]

Mokuba: SETO! JUST DO IT!!!

Henchman: All right, YOU ARE GONNA SHUT IT RIGHT NOW KID!!! [grips Mokuba tighter]

Seto: Mokuba!!!

Mokuba: ...ahh, just...JUST DO IT!!!

Asunta: [glares furiously] Damn you, cast Obelisk to destroy my Cosmo Queen. Do it and you get what you want...victory...

Malik: \\ Hahaha!!! This is quite amusing...let's see what happens next... \\

Seto: [mutters] I can't... [screams out] I CAN'T GODDAMN DO IT!!!

Pandora: But then...

Asunta: [continues to glare as Seto brings back his duel disk, deciding to forgo the match] You fool...

Pandora: STOP THAT!!!!! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF A WITCH YOU ARE??? YOU'RE SO HATEFUL!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??? TELL ME!!! [starts to cry]

Mokuba: No! Seto...don't...forfeit. You've never given up before...you can't now...

Seto: Don't worry...at least you'll be safe...

Asunta: \\ I can't let this happen...no one is die...NO ONE WILL!!! \\ [Takes back her disk and removes her deck.

Pandora started to cry. "What are you doing now??? Celebrating your victory???"

"No...the duel has ended...and neither of us have won..." Asunta spoke.

"Wha? What the hell do you think you're doing???" Malik shouted.

Asunta removed her disk and tossed it to the ground. "No one else is to die..." she said. Then she took her entire deck and stepped back slowly to the edge. "And I'll end it with one last sacrifice..."

"You can't...no, don't...!" Seto said under his breath.

Asunta casted her entire deck off the building.

Everyone else watched with shock of what she just did.

"THAT WAS THE WORST MISTAKE YOU MADE IN YOUR LIFE!!!" Malik shouted. Then he motioned something to the henchman.

"No, let him go...like you said, someone will lose their life...it doesn't have to be Mokuba..."

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Mokuba asked her.

"No..." Seto said again.

"At the cost of one more life...this will end..." she said. Then she closed her eyes.

Seto came to his senses and ran to her. Asunta then let herself drop off the edge of the skyscraper. Pandora and Mokuba watched in horror as Seto dove off right after.

A/N: OH YEAH!!! CLIMAX!!! Anyway...got nothing interesting to say...

Seto: WTF???? YOU MADE ME JUMP OFF THE BUILDING??????

UltimaWitch: *still asleep*

Seto: -_-;; Oh yeah...sleeping...

Mokuba: LOL!!! HAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Seto: What so funny?

Mokuba: Iono...just felt like laughing...

Seto: Uh-huh... O_o \\ strange kid... \\

Malik: *Comes back from a long day of trying to kill Yugi* I'm back so off the couch...huh? What the hell are you two doing here???

Mokuba: Uhh...just, borrowing...RESIDENT EVIL!?!? ALL RIGHT!!! SO COOL!!!

Seto: O_O;; Umm...yeah, that's right...so can we borrow it???

Malik: Yeah...whatever...already finished it...

Mokuba: All right!!! *he and Seto leave*

Malik: Hey Ultima...wake up will'ya?

UltimaWitch: Aww...HELL NO!!! I like this comfy couch...go sleep on the floor or something...

Malik: -_-;; Bitca...OK!! YOU'RE OUTTA HERE!!! *takes pillow away and tosses it out of the room*

UltimaWitch: Hmph...mega meanie... *the pillow landed coincidentally in the room where Seto and Mokuba are in*

[Mokuba is playing Resident Evil and I get hella freaked out...]

Seto: You can sit here you know...I won't be mean for a while...

UltimaWitch: ...I would say yes but you're untrustworthy... *walks out the exit and heads to Grandma's house*

Seto: Damn!

A/N: WOWIE!!! Long Chap!!! Anyway, here's Crawling by Linkin Park. Lots of Linkin Park songs...eh?

Crawling in my skin
These wounds they will not heal
Fear is how I
fall
Confusing what is real

There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
Consuming, confusing
This lack of self-control I fear is never ending
Controlling, I can't seem


To find myself again
My walls are closing in
(Without a sense of confidence I'm convinced
That
there's just too much pressure to take)
I've felt this way before
S
o insecure

Crawling in my skin
These wounds they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real

Discomfort endlessly has pulled itself upon me
Distracting, reacting
Against my will I stand beside my own reflection
It's haunting how I can't seem

To find myself again
My walls are closing in
(Without a sense of confidence I'm convinced
That
there's just too much pressure to take)
I've felt this way before
S
o insecure